PDA

View Full Version : Get Ron Paul on Larry Elder

kylejack
06-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Larry Elder is a syndicated radio host, and a libertarian Republican.

http://www.larryelder.com/

Wyurm
06-25-2007, 06:23 PM
I love Moral Court. I'm sending him an e-mail.

ThePieSwindler
06-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Um, from looking on his webpage, it seems like hes a neocon when it comes to foreign policy... He's good on everything else but... foreign policy seems to be the issue Ron is pushing the most.

kylejack
06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Um, from looking on his webpage, it seems like hes a neocon when it comes to foreign policy... He's good on everything else but... foreign policy seems to be the issue Ron is pushing the most.
Er, not really. Yes, he was generally supportive of the Iraq War, but so was much of America. He's also closer to Ron Paul policy-wise than 95% of the people who have interviewed him.

We don't need his endorsement, just his polite interview and his airwaves.

ThePieSwindler
06-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Er, not really. Yes, he was generally supportive of the Iraq War, but so was much of America. He's also closer to Ron Paul policy-wise than 95% of the people who have interviewed him.

We don't need his endorsement, just his polite interview and his airwaves.

Oh i know, i wasn't saying not to get him on. Was just pointing that out.

james1906
06-25-2007, 08:35 PM
paul was on his show often before the iraq war, then larry elder really started to turn into a neo-con. i haven't listened to his show in years. most people in LA listen to john and ken, who are very receptive to tom tancredo, but that's just for the immigration issue.