PDA

View Full Version : Woman was probed, cavity searched, & X-rayed when she tried to reenter the USA

rambone
12-19-2013, 08:32 PM
EL PASO, TX — An American woman was humiliated and sexually assaulted for hours when she tried to re-enter the United States at a checkpoint manned by U.S. border patrol agents. Suspecting she had drugs inside her orifices, the federal agents detained her, chained her to a table, and subjected her to a series of invasive and traumatic cavity searches, finger penetration, scans and X-rays… all without a warrant. She was then billed for the “services.”

“The agents ran their fingers over her genitalia and checked inside of her pants. She was asked to undress. She was asked to squat and the agents peered into her cavities with flashlights and pressed their fingers into her genitalia,” said Laura S. Ives, ACLU.

She was detained, transported to a hospital and put through several hours of humiliating cavity searches, including forced defecation, multiple penetrations with fingers and instruments, X-rays, and a full abdominal CT scan. She was then billed $5,000 for the "services."

The victim felt “that she was being treated less than human, like an animal.”

I wish I could say this is unbelievable, but I've reported similar stories. Click my article to read all the gory details which I have gleaned directly from official documents.

READ MORE: Woman was probed, cavity searched, & X-rayed when she tried to reenter the USA (http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/woman-probed-cavity-searched-x-rayed-reenter-usa/)

http://www.policestateusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/gynecology-stirrups.png

P.S. If you would like to try writing for Police State USA, email me with a writing sample: admin@policestateusa.com

phill4paul
12-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Who is "Jane Doe?"

I'd like a verifiable name and the suit she is filing against them.

Don't get me wrong. Given the current situation I truly believe that any, and every, bit of this could have happened. Is "Jane Doe" a conglomeration of noted civil suits?

Just asking. Again, given our current situation, I would not have doubts.

acptulsa
12-19-2013, 08:55 PM
What is with all the government agencies billing people for 'services rendered'? If you demand someone endure something, you don't charge them for it. If you wreck your car, or your helicopter, chasing someone who doesn't want you to chase them, you don't charge them for your own incompetence.

What the hell are they thinking, and how did they get arrogant enough to think that way?

pcosmar
12-19-2013, 09:01 PM
and how did they get arrogant enough to think that way?

They were allowed to.

pcosmar
12-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Who is "Jane Doe?"

Unnamed as yet.
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/lawsuit-woman-faced-illegal-body-cavity-search-2840.shtml

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Federal agents wrongfully strip-searched a New Mexico woman at the El Paso border crossing, then took her to a hospital where she was forced to undergo illegal body cavity probes in an attempt to find drugs, according to a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday. The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in El Paso said the unnamed 54-year-old U.S. citizen was "brutally" searched by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents in December 2012 after being selected for additional random screening at the Cordova Bridge in El Paso when a drug sniffing dog jumped on her. The woman was returning from a visit to a recently deported family friend in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico, the lawsuit said. Agents quickly stripped searched her and did cavity searches but found no evidence of drugs, court documents said. But the woman was transported in handcuffs to the University Medical Center of El Paso, the lawsuit said, where doctors subjected her to an observed bowel movement, a CT scan and other exams without a warrant.

http://www.krqe.com/news/local/woman-sues-feds-says-strip-search-was-inappropriate

rambone
12-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Who is "Jane Doe?"

I'd like a verifiable name and the suit she is filing against them.

Don't get me wrong. Given the current situation I truly believe that any, and every, bit of this could have happened. Is "Jane Doe" a conglomeration of noted civil suits?

Just asking. Again, given our current situation, I would not have doubts.

That's how she is identified in the lawsuit. Most rape victims don't want that kind of recognition. Actually, most don't come forward at all.

Read the complaint here: Jane Doe v. multiple parties (http://www.aclu-nm.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Complaint-Jane-Doe-v-Various-Defendants-12-18-13.pdf)

phill4paul
12-19-2013, 09:16 PM
That's how she is identified in the lawsuit. Most rape victims don't want that kind of recognition. Actually, most don't come forward at all.

Read the complaint here: Jane Doe v. multiple parties (http://www.aclu-nm.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Complaint-Jane-Doe-v-Various-Defendants-12-18-13.pdf)

Ahh, thanks! As I said I wouldn't doubt it.

Mother, wife, sister, daughter, niece. A reckoning is coming. The act of calculating the amount of something. The scales are tipping.

jmdrake
12-19-2013, 09:17 PM
So they basically raped her and robbed her in one fell swoop. Gotta love that monopoly on the use of force.

acptulsa
12-19-2013, 09:20 PM
So they basically raped her and robbed her in one fell swoop. Gotta love that monopoly on the use of force.

Dr. Paul's old desk sign is out of date. Now it needs to read, Don't Rape and Steal. The Government Hates Competition.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Didn't this just happen to a man in New Mexico?

No, there's no total tyranny at all in this country. None whatsoever:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?436014-How-Free-is-the-United-States-right-now

phill4paul
12-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Once upon a time the people involved with this would end up dead. Not so long ago the family unit was the most powerful one. Community after that. Neighbors would have joined in on the hangings.

Not anymore. The social mind warping has castrated community and familial ties. Castrati, Americunts, Boobus, call it what you will. There are so few out there, willing, to set the course right.

I would imagine many here are like me.....do NOT let this happen to a loved one. This I pray. Because, I have no want for killing another. But this, in this instance, I would do.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Were the Officers and Canine Officer safe?

enhanced_deficit
12-19-2013, 11:02 PM
It is horrible collective punishment for all Americans including those who do not support US taxpayers ongoing funding of similar/worse humiliation of Palestinian women for last 40 years.

But looking at progression of things, it does not seem likely that things would get better for American tax payers until they stop funding foreign occupations/ sexual/non-sexual humiliation and oppression of Palestinians (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?435179-Does-majority-of-Americans-support-or-oppose-Freedom-for-Palestinians&p=5336316&viewfull=1#post5336316) based on race/religion tests that Zionists/Christian-Zionists dominating US Foreign Policy of America had fervently supported at least till 9/11 and still do to some extent.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2013, 11:03 PM
Once upon a time the people involved with this would end up dead. Not so long ago the family unit was the most powerful one. Community after that. Neighbors would have joined in on the hangings.

Not anymore. The social mind warping has castrated community and familial ties. Castrati, Americunts, Boobus, call it what you will. There are so few out there, willing, to set the course right.

I would imagine many here are like me.....do NOT let this happen to a loved one. This I pray. Because, I have no want for killing another. But, this I would do.

Yes.

Had this been my wife, there would have been justice.

rambone
12-20-2013, 07:38 PM
This is becoming a common tactic in the Drug War, which is the biggest enabler of the police state IMO.

Pericles
12-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Yes.

Had this been my wife, there would have been justice.

Native American style.

Mani
12-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Is this the 3rd new mexico case??????

If thats 3 that we KNOW OF, how many more are there??

Pericles
12-21-2013, 09:50 AM

Enough to justify taking action.

Uriel999
12-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Hide your kids, hide your wife, cause the cops are raping everybody out here.

Seriously, perhaps that arson in Florida should head over to New Mexico.

rambone
12-21-2013, 12:50 PM

El Paso, Texas.