PDA

View Full Version : Snowden; the ultimate RP activist?

klamath
12-19-2013, 09:56 AM
The way I see it is the RP supporter Snowden IS at the pinnacle of RP activism. At this point he has risked more and accomplished more than any other person in the movement including the ideological leader Ron Paul and his heir politically Rand. His name is known world wide and effect of his actions have moved political mountains worldwide.

Warlord
12-19-2013, 09:58 AM
yeah he donated 500 bucks to RP.

Warlord
12-19-2013, 09:59 AM
thank you Edward rep!

Anti Federalist
12-19-2013, 10:02 AM
The way I see it is the RP supporter Snowden IS at the pinnacle of RP activism. At this point he has risked more and accomplished more than any other person in the movement including the ideological leader Ron Paul and his heir politically Rand. His name is known world wide and effect of his actions have moved political mountains worldwide.

Yup.

He did more than talk.

And I'm as guilty as the rest.

Warlord
12-19-2013, 10:05 AM
Yup.

He did more than talk.

And I'm as guilty as the rest.

THANK YOU POLICE EDWARD!

Cleaner44
12-19-2013, 10:06 AM
I agree and move that the Admin create a login for Edward, award him Reputation Beyond Repute and hold that login for him until he can join us!

Warlord
12-19-2013, 10:08 AM
The sad thing is AF, Boobus wants him tried for treason or swinging from a lamppost as John Bolton said.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2013, 10:11 AM
The sad thing is AF, Boobus wants him tried for treason or swinging from a lamppost as John Bolton said.

They have wanted that from day one.

Not surprised at all.

Our fellow AmeriCunts never cease to amaze me in their bloodthirstiness or stupidity.

Rome is the mob.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2013, 10:12 AM
I agree and move that the Admin create a login for Edward, award him Reputation Beyond Repute and hold that login for him until he can join us!

I second this.

jkr
12-19-2013, 10:15 AM
THIRD

klamath
12-19-2013, 10:17 AM
He knew the exact right balance. He didn't hate on America as the great Satan, he didn't advocate any violence, he intentionally did not release information that would have harmed national security. In it he won the support of both democrats and republicans liberals and conservatives and the respect of millions of people and governments around the world. He is an American that loves his country but knew when great wrongs needed to be righted and tyrannical power needed to be reined in and he did this at the very risk of his life.

jllundqu
12-19-2013, 11:19 AM
THIRD

Fourth

rp08orbust
12-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Fourth

Fifth.

And anyone who negs him for any reason whatsoever gets a temp ban with a little oak tree icon under their username.

HOLLYWOOD
12-19-2013, 11:43 AM
JUST DO IT!

PS: This is why it's so important to continue the support. We've all witnessed first hand the 'State Apparatus' attempt of mind control upon the public, both in the US and the UK. Fascist Corporate Media, Special Interest Foundations, Institutes, Think Tanks, etc. All that rely on government money in the long run and coordinate/collaborate usurping the masses.