PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, All.

hated
12-19-2013, 06:26 AM
Spent the last 2.5 years at the Daily Paul. I'd pass by here every now and then but for no good reason, never signed up.

Realized how much was going on here and singed up immediately. Spent some time in the chat and met some people already and figured I should introduce myself before starting to post.

I have zero experience in politics or activism of any sort. During RP's 2012 campaign I phone banked on his system for a total of maybe 4 grueling hours. It was pretty daunting even talking to people. I'm beyond that. Gone thru my learning phase and now I want to participate. I want to start some of those brush fires.

That's why I'm here; to learn and share whatever I can. I'm excited to get to do so.

Matthew5
12-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Hello, and welcome. I'm sure there's a bevy of members that will guide you in political volunteering when it comes time for Rand's campaign. You may want to hint at a location since there will be senate runs I'm sure in 2014.

hated
12-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Thnx. North Alabama.

oyarde
12-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Spent the last 2.5 years at the Daily Paul. I'd pass by here every now and then but for no good reason, never signed up.

Realized how much was going on here and singed up immediately. Spent some time in the chat and met some people already and figured I should introduce myself before starting to post.

I have zero experience in politics or activism of any sort. During RP's 2012 campaign I phone banked on his system for a total of maybe 4 grueling hours. It was pretty daunting even talking to people. I'm beyond that. Gone thru my learning phase and now I want to participate. I want to start some of those brush fires.

That's why I'm here; to learn and share whatever I can. I'm excited to get to do so. Greetings.

jllundqu
12-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Welcome! Arizona here. Just participating in these forums has educated me more than 4 years in college. You're in good company.

hated
12-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks everyone!

brushfire
12-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Welcome!

green73
12-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Read: Economics in One Lesson and then For A New Liberty. You're welcome.

hated
12-19-2013, 11:01 PM
green73, Read "For a New Liberty" a couple of years ago. It's become a favorite of mine. "The Irrepressible Rothbard" and "The Betrayal of the American Right" are sitting on top of the to-be-read stack on my desk. Big clearance sale at Mises. Even got Garet Garrett (https://mises.org/daily/2726) shirt for $4. :)

green73
12-19-2013, 11:03 PM
green73, Read "For a New Liberty" a couple of years ago. It's become a favorite of mine. "The Irrepressible Rothbard" and "The Betrayal of the American Right" are sitting on top of the to-be-read stack on my desk. Big clearance sale at Mises. Even got Garet Garrett (https://mises.org/daily/2726) shirt for $4. :)

:D