PDA

View Full Version : Beck, Hannity, Levin (+ possibly Limbaugh) to collaborate for summer event

compromise
12-18-2013, 11:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=95agUgQoFsU

This could well be the greatest event since the Declaration of Independence.

Warlord
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM
they suck

CPUd
12-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Will this be a Ted Cruz rally?

HOLLYWOOD
12-18-2013, 11:15 AM
More elitists to spew dividing bullshit from club "Con Artists" No Thanks

Warlord
12-18-2013, 11:23 AM
More elitists to spew dividing bullshit from club "Con Artists" No Thanks

Perfect Hollywood :)

Romulus
12-18-2013, 11:25 AM

cant tell is serious??

compromise
12-18-2013, 11:26 AM

Beck almost always has politicians at his summer events. Rafael Cruz (on Ted's behalf), Mike Lee and Mia Love spoke at the one last summer in Salt Lake City. The 2012 event had Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Dick Armey and Richard Mourdock. I'd be surprised if a liberty candidate doesn't get the opportunity to speak at the 2014 event, McDaniel, Brannon or Bright would be great.

compromise
12-18-2013, 12:09 PM
they suck

Beck is pretty good. Nevertheless, this will help serve to rile up the anti-establishment base, benefiting Tea Party candidates in 2014.

Romulus
12-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Beck is pretty good. Nevertheless, this will help serve to rile up the anti-establishment base, benefiting Tea Party candidates in 2014.

Yeah, pretty good and leading the flock off a cliff. He wont be a Rand supporter for 2016, take my word.

RJB
12-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant were great wrestlers.

cajuncocoa
12-18-2013, 12:59 PM
all the idiots in one place. awesome.

Brian4Liberty
12-18-2013, 01:22 PM

You know it.

Until Pastor Beck tries to turn it into an evangelical revival. Then Levin (and probably Hannity) will be slipping out the side door...

Brian4Liberty
12-18-2013, 01:23 PM
He wont be a Rand supporter for 2016, take my word.

They will be Rand supporters, once every other GOP candidate is out of the race.

compromise
12-18-2013, 01:27 PM
They will be Rand supporters, once every other GOP candidate is out of the race.

Beck has said he will never support Christie, even if he's the nominee. He's also repeatedly expressed support for a Rand Paul presidential run. Glenn does not feel the same way about Rand as he did with Ron. He never said he'd support Ron for President.

belian78
12-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Beck has said he will never support Christie, even if he's the nominee. He's also repeatedly expressed support for a Rand Paul presidential run. Glenn does not feel the same way about Rand as he did with Ron. He never said he'd support Ron for President.
The day that most of us on this forum would be able to tell you 'I told you so', well on that day we won't have the heart to do so.

compromise
12-18-2013, 02:05 PM
The day that most of us on this forum would be able to tell you 'I told you so', well on that day we won't have the heart to do so.

Beck will support Cruz if both Cruz and Rand run. Beck will support Rand if only Rand runs. It is extremely unlikely Beck would back Santorum over Paul. There is absolutely no chance that Beck will endorse Christie over Rand Paul and anyone who's ever watched or listened to his shows would know that. Beck absolutely abhors Christie.

AngryCanadian
12-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Beck is pretty good? lol

ravedown
12-18-2013, 02:07 PM
remember back when the headline of a thread like this was used as a warning? good times....

compromise
12-18-2013, 02:09 PM
remember back when the headline of a thread like this was used as a warning? good times....

I'm glad those days are over. The Republican Party is moving in the direction of the liberty movement.

belian78
12-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Beck will support Cruz if both Cruz and Rand run. Beck will support Rand if only Rand runs. It is extremely unlikely Beck would back Santorum over Paul. There is absolutely no chance that Beck will endorse Christie over Rand Paul and anyone who's ever watched or listened to his shows would know that. Beck absolutely abhors Christie.
You seriously didn't pay attention to Beck between the last two presidential cycles. Beck pretty much needed an assistant just to wipe Ron's rhetoric from the corners of his mouth, as much verbal fellatio Beck was giving Ron. Even went as far to say he'd like to kiss Ron on the mouth. Once primary season stepped in though, Ron was a nutter and completely unqualified to even be running for the repub nomination.

He will do the same thing to Rand, mark my words.

belian78
12-18-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm glad those days are over. The Republican Party is moving in the direction of the liberty movement.
*HEADDESK*

compromise
12-18-2013, 02:12 PM
You seriously didn't pay attention to Beck between the last two presidential cycles. Beck pretty much needed an assistant just to wipe Ron's rhetoric from the corners of his mouth, as much verbal fellatio Beck was giving Ron. Even went as far to say he'd like to kiss Ron on the mouth. Once primary season stepped in though, Ron was a nutter and completely unqualified to even be running for the repub nomination.

He will do the same thing to Rand, mark my words.

He never advocated a Ron Paul presidential run. He just used OTT rhetoric to describe his agreement with Ron on a few issues and later used more OTT rhetoric to describe his disagreement with Ron on other issues. Beck is openly saying he wants Rand to be President.

Romulus
12-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Man, I'll start warming up your crow now..

RJB
12-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Have any of these clowns ever supported a genuine liberty candidate? No, they've even resorted to lying about them. Their job is to talk the talk, win your trust and then steer you in the direction of a Romney or a Bush.

They are no different than Madow, Matthews, and Olbermann.

Romulus
12-18-2013, 02:25 PM
That doesnt stop people buying what they're selling.

They know when it comes down to it they'll vote for the less evil. These tools arent paid millions for nothing.

eduardo89
12-18-2013, 02:33 PM

Only if Mother of the Constitution, Godmother of the Tea Party Sarah Palin and Indisputable Leader Of The Liberty Movement Rand Paul attend as well.

kahless
12-18-2013, 03:05 PM
I have my doubts about the purpose and the sincerity of their beliefs considering past betrayals. My concern is the whole point of the rally will be to prevent a Rand presidency by rallying everyone around Cruz.

trey4sports
12-18-2013, 03:16 PM
#Hannitized

Romulus
12-18-2013, 04:08 PM
They wont sell a candidate.. more like, books and crap about Patriotism™

NIU Students for Liberty
12-18-2013, 04:16 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

satchelmcqueen
12-19-2013, 12:20 AM
i hate all of them

AngryCanadian
12-19-2013, 12:49 AM
Tuesday afternoon on Sean Hannity's radio show, Glenn Beck announced plans for a super-sized, summertime summit featuring some of the biggest names in Conservative media.

Brought you by the same folks whom brought you Romney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvdJW1yeHg

Christian Liberty
12-19-2013, 12:57 AM
I honestly still go back and forth on Beck sometimes. I don't tune in often (Only when I'm in the car with my dad, and even then only sometimes) but a lot of what he says is actually decently good. I don't know how much of it he really believes, but on the right day I can see him being on par with Rand. I'm curious what his opinion on Ron Paul is NOW. I know he lost his sanity with the Chris Kyle thing (No, Ron was not saying Chris Kyle deserved to die, although I would have no problem saying that considering he was a proud murderer) but that was more a symbolic gesture than anything else. Rand Paul called Kyle a "hero" too, which I really hope was a deliberate lie on his part. So I can't really judge Glenn for those comments any moe harshly tan I judge Rand, whatever that means. I know Beck is a big Cruz supporter, but then, Rand is too. I mean, I know Glenn isn't great but I'm curious if he's really done anything that would make him clearly in a lower tier than Rand Paul. Its possible that he doesn't believe the goopd things he says. I don't know. But he does say some good stuff.

eduardo89
12-19-2013, 01:00 AM

I think you've mistaken this event with a Libertarian Party meeting.

dinosaur
12-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Brought you by the same folks whom brought you Romney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvdJW1yeHg

...and will facilitate another establishment win. No matter how great their rhetoric is in non-election years, no matter how genuine they seem, they will pull their pied piper routine again.

btw, how can Coulter show her face again, after her "I want Chris Christie" rant last cycle?

Cap
12-19-2013, 11:38 AM
This could well be the greatest event since the Declaration of Independence.Oh for fuck's sake...really. Dude, your establishment/statist is showing.

Snew
12-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Yay, I've always wanted to go to the circus!

Christian Liberty
12-19-2013, 04:25 PM

Epic Fail.

Oh for fuck's sake...really. Dude, your establishment/statist is showing.

We've known that for awhile;)

Henry Rogue
12-19-2013, 09:31 PM
The difference between those four guys and say RPF, those four guy are more interested in making republicans the majority than they are spreading Liberty. Their agenda and mine don't travel the same path often. This is nothing I can get excited about. Thank God for sports radio.

mosquitobite
12-19-2013, 09:43 PM
My guess is they'll be pimping the CON-CON.

Because they are the epitome of CON men.

mosquitobite
12-19-2013, 09:46 PM
...and will facilitate another establishment win. No matter how great their rhetoric is in non-election years, no matter how genuine they seem, they will pull their pied piper routine again.

btw, how can Coulter show her face again, after her "I want Chris Christie" rant last cycle?

It works on the sheep. I love the Pied Piper analogy. That's exactly what they are!

So long as it works, they'll keep doing it!

Glenn Beck is RIGHT! So if he supports the guy...
Duh dir dur.

purplechoe
12-19-2013, 09:49 PM
http://www.anunews.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/aa-Sean-Hannity-as-Moe-of-3-stooges-with-Limbaugh-and-Beck.jpg

http://www.thecontrarianmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/glenn_beck_he_touched_me_trollcat.jpg

cajuncocoa
12-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Nope, there was no mistake.

cajuncocoa
12-19-2013, 10:23 PM
I honestly still go back and forth on Beck sometimes. I don't tune in often (Only when I'm in the car with my dad, and even then only sometimes) but a lot of what he says is actually decently good. I don't know how much of it he really believes, but on the right day I can see him being on par with Rand. I'm curious what his opinion on Ron Paul is NOW. I know he lost his sanity with the Chris Kyle thing (No, Ron was not saying Chris Kyle deserved to die, although I would have no problem saying that considering he was a proud murderer) but that was more a symbolic gesture than anything else. Rand Paul called Kyle a "hero" too, which I really hope was a deliberate lie on his part. So I can't really judge Glenn for those comments any moe harshly tan I judge Rand, whatever that means. I know Beck is a big Cruz supporter, but then, Rand is too. I mean, I know Glenn isn't great but I'm curious if he's really done anything that would make him clearly in a lower tier than Rand Paul. Its possible that he doesn't believe the goopd things he says. I don't know. But he does say some good stuff.
It's a game Glenn Beck plays every off-season. Then when the campaign is in full swing, he'll show his true colors.

brushfire
12-19-2013, 10:27 PM
A$$HOLAPOLOOZA

fr33
12-19-2013, 10:58 PM

Why in the world would you think that?

invisible
12-19-2013, 11:17 PM
You know it.

Until Pastor Beck tries to turn it into an evangelical revival. Then Levin (and probably Hannity) will be slipping out the side door...

With santorum suddenly bursting through the back door, and surging from behind. Surely these clowns will spreading santorum around again in 2016.

enhanced_deficit
12-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Now if Becky can convince his fellow msm demagogues/opportunist neocons nTools that Iraq war was good for children, we are all set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPgztL1W1hk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPgztL1W1hk

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-20-2013, 12:04 AM
Yay, I've always wanted to go to the circus!

Is this what you had in mind?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QvINXUej5w