PDA

View Full Version : MITT - Official Trailer - A Netflix original documentary

green73
12-18-2013, 10:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLHxbemvpxY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLHxbemvpxY

Reason
12-18-2013, 10:45 AM
I am not sure I care enough about MITT to give a shit...

angelatc
12-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Someone should start making a documentary about Rand Paul, right now.

green73
12-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Someone should start making a documentary about Rand Paul, right now.

How's Gage with a moving-pictures camera?

angelatc
12-18-2013, 10:50 AM
How's Gage with a moving-pictures camera?

with Chris Rye and Corey K-something. Sorry Corey.

dannno
12-18-2013, 10:53 AM
I am not sure I care enough about MITT to give a shit...

I'm the flip flopping Mormon

You can't convince people that Dan Quayle is smart, you just can't do it

I think I'm a flawed candidate.

-Mitt Romney

That's what I got out of it fwiw

ZENemy
12-18-2013, 11:04 AM
SCUMBAG in an expensive suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ

satchelmcqueen
12-18-2013, 11:10 AM
will they touch on how he colluded with the gop to steal away votes and delegates?

CPUd
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM
I wonder if they have anything from the primaries. I'd like to see his people telling him he has the nomination on lock, and then have them show him a list of delegates and he asks WTF are all these people he doesn't know.

QuickZ06
12-18-2013, 03:01 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

trey4sports
12-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Looks pretty interesting.

iamse7en
01-24-2014, 02:32 PM
Ron Paul liked Mitt for a reason guys. Never vote for the guy, but from what Ron was saying (and acting), he really liked Mitt and Ann. He's probably not a scumbag. I will definitely check this out. It's on Netflix right now.

Teenager For Ron Paul
01-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Watching it right now. Appears to be very pro Romney. It's kind of like that documentary Nancy Pelosi's daughter did with Dubya in 2000.

fr33
01-27-2014, 01:16 AM
I watched it tonight. They completely skip over the 2012 primary season.

It begins with scenes from 2008 primary and the struggle within the GOP then skips to his acceptance speech at the 2012 RNC.

He really did accurately describe himself as a "flawed candidate".

The movie makes you feel bad for his wife and grandkids because they cry.

Teenager For Ron Paul
01-27-2014, 02:15 AM
Synopsis: (I use "we" as in the Romney camp.)

Should we run for president in '08? Ummmm.....yes?

We need to beat McCain.

Crap, we lost.

Let's try again in '12, we'll get the nomination.

Yay we got the nomination.

We have to do well in the debates.

Election time.

We lost. *cry*

Bye. Let's go home.

PRB
01-27-2014, 03:01 AM
nothing to do with the movie Secret Life of Walter Mitty?

DamianTV
01-27-2014, 03:06 AM
Ron Paul liked Mitt for a reason guys. Never vote for the guy, but from what Ron was saying (and acting), he really liked Mitt and Ann. He's probably not a scumbag. I will definitely check this out. It's on Netflix right now.

Ron Paul likes Romney? Thats news to me. Oh yeah, this is the film where he admits he STOLE the election from Ron Paul? The guy is a two timing snake. Anyone with principles if they realized what the hell just happened would have walked away from the corruption of the RNC. Romney is Elitist Corpratist Warmongering Plutocrat, and always will be a Scumbag to the most extreme form of the defintion of the word Scumbag.

So heres my premise of the movie: Feel sorry for Romney, and forget all about Ron Paul because we told you to. Forget the election was rigged, top to bottom. Forget about the fact they just flat out IGNORED their own rules when it suited them. Forget about the whole show being Scripted. Now go cry because Romney lost.

I dont cry for Snakes when they get their heads cut off, figuratively speaking.

FUCK MITT ROMNEY

LibertyEagle
01-27-2014, 04:17 AM
//

Matt Collins
02-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Ron Paul likes Romney? Thats news to me. Yes Romney and Paul got along because Romney reached out to him and was always friendly and cordial unlike many of the others.

Oh yeah, this is the film where he admits he STOLE the election from Ron Paul? That doesn't exactly mean what you think it means. And that's also not what he said.

Matt Collins
02-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Yes, it presents Mitt in a very positive light as a close family man, which is probably pretty accurate.

Matt Collins
02-09-2014, 12:37 AM
I just watched it...gave pretty good behind the scenes insight into what his family and his private thoughts were during the campaign. It still wouldn't make me want to vote for him.

matt0611
02-09-2014, 08:55 AM
I couldn't vote for the guy, but he seemed like a good family man and a nice guy to deal with on a personal level.

Might give it a watch just cause it would be interesting to go behind the scenes of a campaign like that.

I much rather spend a day hanging out with Mitt than hanging out with John McCain, that's for sure.

PaulConventionWV
02-09-2014, 09:18 AM
I couldn't vote for the guy, but he seemed like a good family man and a nice guy to deal with on a personal level.

Might give it a watch just cause it would be interesting to go behind the scenes of a campaign like that.

I much rather spend a day hanging out with Mitt than hanging out with John McCain, that's for sure.

Yes, what upstanding character a man has to have to purchase an African-American grandson as a political prop.

compromise
02-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Ron Paul likes Romney? Thats news to me. Oh yeah, this is the film where he admits he STOLE the election from Ron Paul? The guy is a two timing snake. Anyone with principles if they realized what the hell just happened would have walked away from the corruption of the RNC. Romney is Elitist Corpratist Warmongering Plutocrat, and always will be a Scumbag to the most extreme form of the defintion of the word Scumbag.

So heres my premise of the movie: Feel sorry for Romney, and forget all about Ron Paul because we told you to. Forget the election was rigged, top to bottom. Forget about the fact they just flat out IGNORED their own rules when it suited them. Forget about the whole show being Scripted. Now go cry because Romney lost.

I dont cry for Snakes when they get their heads cut off, figuratively speaking.

FUCK MITT ROMNEY

Ron Paul did not win the election in 2012. I don't know why some of you guys don't get this. He lost because he wasn't a strong enough candidate. Most Republican voters did not like Ron Paul. We will rectify these issues with Rand Paul 2016.

Ron Paul did like Romney the most out of his rivals:

When Mr. Paul’s campaign jet broke down last year in Wolfeboro, N.H., Mr. Romney’s wife, Ann, offered to let Mr. Paul, an aide and one of his granddaughters stay the night at their summer home on Lake Winnipesaukee. When Mr. Romney arrived later, he offered his jet to take them home to Texas. Mr. Paul, not wanting to impose, was grateful but declined both offers.

“I talk to Romney more than the rest on a friendly basis,” Mr. Paul said. ”I throw Romney’s name out because he’s made a bigger attempt to do it. The others are sort of just real flat.”

In an interview on CBS this past weekend, Mr. Paul volunteered that since his rivals were largely identical in policy substance, “when it comes down to those three, it’s probably going to be management style more than anything else.” According to one person close to the Paul campaign, it would be accurate to infer from that phrasing — “management style” — that Mr. Paul has a willingness to listen to overtures from Mr. Romney, who has been trying to sell himself to voters as a proven manager.

The candidates’ spouses, Ann Romney and Carol Paul, “know each other better than any of the other wives,” Mr. Paul said. He and Mr. Romney talk “all the time” and “we’ve met all their kids.” Once he telephoned Mr. Romney just as Mr. Romney was calling him. “Sometimes I’m never sure who issued a call,” he said.

Mr. Paul has already provided some tactical help: When Mr. Romney began to flounder in South Carolina and was under attack over his career in leveraged buyouts, Mr. Paul came to his defense, suggesting that his critics were anticapitalist. His campaign even issued a press release assailing other rivals for, in Mr. Paul’s view, taking Mr. Romney’s quote about firing people out of context.

Ron's worst relationships were with Santorum and Huntsman, for obvious reasons. He had mixed feelings about Gingrich because Gingrich campaigned against him when he ran for Congress, but once he was elected, Gingrich agreed not to whip his votes. He seemed pretty amiable with Perry, but didn't know him well. He had a close relationship in the past with Johnson and Bachmann, but was disappointed that they had chosen to run against him in the presidential race as he had given them his endorsement when they had sought it.

ex-artillery
02-09-2014, 10:10 AM
The documentary was rather dull. It mostly focused on the family dynamics of the Romneys. The political aspects of the 2008 and 2012 campaigns were overshadowed by that.

PierzStyx
02-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Ron Paul did not win the election in 2012. I don't know why some of you guys don't get this. He lost because he wasn't a strong enough candidate. Most Republican voters did not like Ron Paul. We will rectify these issues with Rand Paul 2016.

Ron Paul did like Romney the most out of his rivals:

Ron's worst relationships were with Santorum and Huntsman, for obvious reasons. He had mixed feelings about Gingrich because Gingrich campaigned against him when he ran for Congress, but once he was elected, Gingrich agreed not to whip his votes. He seemed pretty amiable with Perry, but didn't know him well. He had a close relationship in the past with Johnson and Bachmann, but was disappointed that they had chosen to run against him in the presidential race as he had given them his endorsement when they had sought it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/us/politics/mitt-romney-and-ron-paul-friendly-amid-the-rivalry.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

compromise
04-10-2014, 04:05 AM
The documentary was rather dull. It mostly focused on the family dynamics of the Romneys. The political aspects of the 2008 and 2012 campaigns were overshadowed by that.

It provided a good insight into the impact of a presidential campaign on family life.

pcosmar
04-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Looks pretty interesting.

Only if you are interested. I'm not.

I was curious as to WHY this was posted here?