PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney BUYS votes and win in St.Petersburg. ROBS RON PAUL OF WIN!

NerveShocker
11-29-2007, 02:22 AM
Ron Paul supporters outnumbered all others by massive amounts. Unfortunately that means nothing when you can vote as many times as you want as long as you will pay for each. How and why did Romney supporters pull this off? Read the st.Petersburg time to find out:

St. Petersburg straw poll votes were cast with cash

By DAVID DeCAMP, Times Staff Writer
Published November 29, 2007
ADVERTISEMENT
Breaking News Video

ST. PETERSBURG - Mitt Romney bought himself a victory in the straw poll for Republicans at a rain-shortened barbecue in Vinoy Park.

Romney got 893 votes, besting second-place Ron Paul's 534 - despite Paul's shuttling in supporters on a rented trolley and shuttle. The campaign had a plane sporting pro-Paul slogans and a boat touting him, too.

In fact, Paul supporters dominated the crowd, which reached an estimated 1,000 people. Tickets for votes cost $20 each.

So how did Romney do it?

"I voted 20 times," Derek Gyongzois, 38, of St. Petersburg exclaimed after casting ballots.

He said he works as a volunteer for the Romney campaign (and begged a reporter not to print his 20-vote tally). Did he buy the tickets?

"I don't have that kind of money," Gyongzois said.

He wasn't the only person voting more than once. Paul supporter Mike Wagner, 57, of St. Petersburg: "This thing is rigged."

The source to the entire story is here: http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/29/Worldandnation/St_Petersburg_straw_p.shtml

We have to take action. They have robbed us of a victory by buying votes. One person boasted that he had bought 20 tickets to vote and then admitted it was NOT his money. The Romney campaign has bought this straw poll everyone knows it. Now it's our duty to get this story out and expose these people for who they are. GET THE WORD OUT!

ThomasJ
11-29-2007, 02:24 AM
We won just by the shear fact that Romney had to buy it.

HazardPerry
11-29-2007, 02:28 AM
I was there and SAW IT HAPPEN. One of our guys got it on video, there was one lady camped out at the booth just clicking away for at least 10 minutes. It was a massive Ron Paul gathering, I saw maybe one Romney supporter for every 30 or so RP guys. Absolutely disgusting.

yoshimaroka
11-29-2007, 02:29 AM
Show the video and demand your money back

Malakai0
11-29-2007, 02:32 AM
For those of us who paid 20 of our hard earned bucks for some crappy food and the vote, this is betrayal by the republican party people holding the poll. They stood there and watched them cheat.

literatim
11-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Everyone submit it to drudgereport.com.

KCIndy
11-29-2007, 02:40 AM
Are you really surprised?

Let's face it - the Republican Party establishment *hates* Ron Paul. It's that simple. He tells the truth, he makes sense, and he actually holds the Constitution in high regard. Does that sound like someone a NeoCon would cuddle up to?

Richandler
11-29-2007, 02:41 AM
Isn't this something that can be reported as business fraud.

1town
11-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Poor Romney, thinks he can buy support. How much of his money has he wasted so far?
I feel a youtube video coming on, with "Can't buy me love" soundtrack ;)

Michigan11
11-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Send it to drudge report!

KCIndy
11-29-2007, 02:46 AM
Everyone submit it to drudgereport.com.

Great idea - I just sent it in... anyone else? :)

Give me liberty
11-29-2007, 03:02 AM
Evil dirty greedy people do they think that money will save there little asses if the dollar' dips to dead?

Malakai0
11-29-2007, 03:03 AM
Slight repost. Here is the main thread on it!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=43564

austin356
11-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Ok this is bullshit type tactics........... but lets not assume its just about Paul.

The #1 reason the party did this was B/C OF THE MONEY. Straw Polls are about money now. Nothing more nothing less. It just soo happens the bashing of Paul lined up with making money.

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 03:20 AM
I subMITTed it to drudge. This is plain sickening. He needs to be held accountable.

reaver
11-29-2007, 03:25 AM
It's like a flashback to the Value Voters poll and the Iowa Straw Poll...

Cindy
11-29-2007, 03:31 AM
Anyone recall the 3rd county, GOP Party that hosted it? I know the Hillsborough and Pasco Counties did along with one other.

I want to send them all e-mails telling them to send me my $20 back because they sold tickets to a dishonest straw poll and wasted my vote and money.

I won't say I voted for Paul, just that, I read the article in the St. Petes times , already bought a ticket and voted, and feel ripped off, and cheated.

I saved my receipt stub.

Those of us who did buy a ticket and vote, should all contact them with the same request. No mention of Paul though.

When I get their e-mail links tomorrow I will post them here.

jointhefightforfreedom
11-29-2007, 03:52 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Mitt_Romney_bought_Iowa_straw_poll_votes_Romney_is _a_Push_Polling_liar

jlink7
11-29-2007, 04:16 AM
The article mentions that Ron Paul supporters were also casting multiple votes... is this true? I believe it probably is, but I wish it weren't. Even if we only have 200 legitimate votes, it would look much better on us than seeing Romney AND Paul supporters accused of voting fraud, even if we started doing it "late in the game" to catch back up to Romney's tactics. :(

jlink7
11-29-2007, 04:19 AM
That digg article also is inaccurate in the title... what the hell does the IOWA straw poll have to do with this?

steph3n
11-29-2007, 04:20 AM
debate protest:

Later, nearly 400 people marched down First Street S carrying placards with messages such as "Jesus was homeless, too" and "Ron Paul is my homie."

what???? homeless were having ron paul signs too?!

steph3n
11-29-2007, 04:20 AM
The article mentions that Ron Paul supporters were also casting multiple votes... is this true? I believe it probably is, but I wish it weren't. Even if we only have 200 legitimate votes, it would look much better on us than seeing Romney AND Paul supporters accused of voting fraud, even if we started doing it "late in the game" to catch back up to Romney's tactics. :(

no t doesn't say this, I admit reading it that way first as well.

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 02:05 PM
bump

Any updates on this? Has anyone called the local GOP?

wgadget
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
I was there and SAW IT HAPPEN. One of our guys got it on video, there was one lady camped out at the booth just clicking away for at least 10 minutes. It was a massive Ron Paul gathering, I saw maybe one Romney supporter for every 30 or so RP guys. Absolutely disgusting.

I bet the lady was being paid to boot.

Come to the debate, get a free ticket, and $10 an hour to stuff the ballot box.

Paulitician
11-29-2007, 02:21 PM
I'd love to see the video. Again, if you're going to make a big deal about this, don't do it because you think "omg it was a conspiracy against Ron Paul." The more believable and less nutty explanation for me would be, "hell, if Romney wants to throw away his money, we'll take it!"

michaelwise
11-29-2007, 02:28 PM
What really hurts me the most is that I paid $20 of my own money to vote in that poll. What a disgraceful sham. I think we should sue Romney and the RPOF to get our money back.

DjLoTi
11-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Here's some contact info from the spam I get in my email address

Their email is: RPOFCommunications@rpof.org
I suggest you guys ask for your money back

For Immediate Release Contact: Erin VanSickle
November 28, 2007 (850) 339-3184
Exceprts from "In Florida, GOP Gets Headstart In Primary"

To view the entire article please visit:
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20071128/NEWS/711280588
###
Paid for by the Republican Party of Florida. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. www.rpof.org

This message was sent from RPOF Communications to djloti. It was sent from: Republican Party of Florida, PO Box 311 , Tallahassee, FL 32302. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below. Email Marketing Software

akovacs
11-29-2007, 02:40 PM
Second for getting on drudgereport. Get the video on youtube as well.

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Romney has used his money since day one to get into the top tier and stay there, thats been obvious.

amonasro
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Yuck. I am very ashamed of my country, especially the GOP. The last week has been very telling.

Paulitician
11-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Yup. I would have loved it if Romney didn't buy those votes. It would be like a real life Ron Paul supporters spamming straw polls. The headline would be something like Ron Paul wins in St. Petersburg Straw Poll with more than 500 votes. 2nd Place got less than 100"

Insane. Oh well.

HazardPerry
11-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Finally the videos go up -- not the full picture but its what just went up on my meetup mailing list.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4E92C99D61389997

TrueFreedom
11-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Not a big surprise, Romney is just buying time before he sinks. It is so funny how so many of these straw polls get rigged and Ron still comes out ahead. The neo cons actually think their games work, it's sad.

angrydragon
11-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Should have been an undercover Romney supporter.

FreedomLover
11-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Um, if everyone could buy votes and vote multiple times then I doubt Romney supporters were the only ones doing it.

O well, The Florida GOP got a nice boost of cash atleast.

mavtek
11-29-2007, 03:32 PM
The good news, this little piece of publicity that wasn't much of anything cost Romney and Friends a good $20,000!

Joey Wahoo
11-29-2007, 03:47 PM

Let me tell you what I saw. I bought 10 tickets, intending to give the other 9 to college students who couldn't afford them. I had already given 2 away when I went to stand in line to vote. I saw Romney's paid workers voting 20 or more times. They were holding stacks of cards that they obviously didn't pay for, and it really hacked me off. I took a photo of two of them doing it. Like lots of folks I went out of my way to get tickets and take time off work to help us win this straw poll. So when I saw what the Romney people were doing, I admit that I went ahead and voted all 7 of my remaining tickets.

But let me GUARANTEE y'all of something. Unlike the Mitt people, we did not affect the result by cheating. After I voted, I walked over to the entrance gate and there were lots of young Ron Paul supporters there who were anxious to get tickets to go vote. I could've easily given away my extra tickets, to real live Ron Paul supporters. I admit I felt guilty that I didn't. I assumed I'd have to go all the way back to the other park to get rid of the tickets and I didn't want to do that. If I'd known we had so many people close by without tickets I wouldn't have done it. The other thing that made me feel guilty was that the young Ron Paulites who couldn't vote were very disappointed. I assured them that I had just voted for them, but they wanted the ability to cast the vote themselves.

Anyway, bottom line is that Romney bought the thing. If there were a few of us who voted more than one ticket, that was just out of frustration with what they were doing.

RadioDJforPaul
11-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Now who are the spammers?

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Finally the videos go up -- not the full picture but its what just went up on my meetup mailing list.

That is completely sickening.

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 03:59 PM
The reporter did say there was like 1000 of us there.

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 04:06 PM
If there were so many of us why didn't everyone vote?

aspiringconstitutionalist
11-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Let Romney continue to try to buy the election. When the caucuses and primaries come up where all that matters is how many bodies you can bring in, it will only be that much sweeter when Ron Paul blows away expectations and Mitt Romney miserably fails to exceed his.

American
11-29-2007, 04:12 PM
WHat do you expect from Florida, they are mostly communist's that live there. Except the RP supporters of course. The real sheeple of the country, right next to the pro-war Ohioian's/Iowan's

ckhagen
11-29-2007, 04:16 PM
We were there...

Bodies represented... RP won in a freaking landslide. The number of RP supporters was OVERWHELMING. If you didn't know any better you would have thought you were at a RP rally!

When I heard early on that one of the other candidates was in the lead (30 minutes into it), I told my husband "yeah well, if anyone other than RP gets more than 50 votes this thing is rigged." Sure enough...

It sick really. Just disgusting.

Sematary
11-29-2007, 04:19 PM
I have to ask myself - so what?
He can't buy votes like that in the primaries, so what does it matter?

Maria
11-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Let me tell you what I saw. I bought 10 tickets, intending to give the other 9 to college students who couldn't afford them. I had already given 2 away when I went to stand in line to vote. I saw Romney's paid workers voting 20 or more times. They were holding stacks of cards that they obviously didn't pay for, and it really hacked me off. I took a photo of two of them doing it. Like lots of folks I went out of my way to get tickets and take time off work to help us win this straw poll. So when I saw what the Romney people were doing, I admit that I went ahead and voted all 7 of my remaining tickets.

But let me GUARANTEE y'all of something. Unlike the Mitt people, we did not affect the result by cheating. After I voted, I walked over to the entrance gate and there were lots of young Ron Paul supporters there who were anxious to get tickets to go vote. I could've easily given away my extra tickets, to real live Ron Paul supporters. I admit I felt guilty that I didn't. I assumed I'd have to go all the way back to the other park to get rid of the tickets and I didn't want to do that. If I'd known we had so many people close by without tickets I wouldn't have done it. The other thing that made me feel guilty was that the young Ron Paulites who couldn't vote were very disappointed. I assured them that I had just voted for them, but they wanted the ability to cast the vote themselves.

Anyway, bottom line is that Romney bought the thing. If there were a few of us who voted more than one ticket, that was just out of frustration with what they were doing.

I had an extra straw poll ticket and it didn't even occur to me to vote twice - I never imagined that would be tolerated. I did however look around for another Ron Paul supporter to give away my ticket to and NOT one person that had already voted was willing to vote again...and I asked a least a dozen people. They all said, "sorry i already voted." When I went outside I was finally able to find a group of ROn Paul supporters who didn't have tickets to vote and I gave them my one extra one. On behalf of the Ron Paul supporters there the overwhelming majorty were very honest and only voted once. But I definitely don't blame JOey for doing what he did. The Florida GOP should be ashamed of what they did and apologize to the rest of us how expected more intregity at this straw poll.

amakris
11-29-2007, 04:26 PM

bump comment

Joey Wahoo
11-29-2007, 04:33 PM
I had an extra straw poll ticket and it didn't even occur to me to vote twice - I never imagined that would be tolerated. I did however look around for another Ron Paul supporter to give away my ticket to and NOT one person that had already voted was willing to vote again...and I asked a least a dozen people. They all said, "sorry i already voted." When I went outside I was finally able to find a group of ROn Paul supporters who didn't have tickets to vote and I gave them my one extra one. On behalf of the Ron Paul supporters there the overwhelming majorty were very honest and only voted once. But I definitely don't blame JOey for doing what he did. The Florida GOP should be ashamed of what they did and apologize to the rest of us how expected more intregity at this straw poll.

You handled it correctly, and I applaud you for it. I lost my cool, admittedly. But I'll say again--there were lots of USF students looking for free tickets, and I could've given mine away easily. At the time I thought it would require a lot of effort and honestly I was steamed at the blatant cheating going on by Romney's people.

by the way, the so-called poll workers weren't preventing it, they were enabling it. When I walked up they asked me how many voting cards I wanted. By then, I knew what was going on.

If this had been by a head count only, we'd have beaten Romney 100-1.

thomj76
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Here's some contact info from the spam I get in my email address

Their email is: RPOFCommunications@rpof.org
I suggest you guys ask for your money back

For Immediate Release Contact: Erin VanSickle
November 28, 2007 (850) 339-3184
Exceprts from "In Florida, GOP Gets Headstart In Primary"

To view the entire article please visit:
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20071128/NEWS/711280588
###
Paid for by the Republican Party of Florida. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. www.rpof.org

This message was sent from RPOF Communications to djloti. It was sent from: Republican Party of Florida, PO Box 311 , Tallahassee, FL 32302. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below. Email Marketing Software

Look, I am as offended as most about this, however the fact remains that this was a straw poll, and though it was not clearly advertised as to the specifics of how it would go down, it is more imperative to make people aware of the skewed results, and that hands down, Ron Paul had the most supporters there.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/29/Worldandnation/St_Petersburg_straw_p.shtml

This was a good article.

We need delegates for Ron Paul, and pissing off the State GOP party in regard to Ron Paul supporters will be completely counter-productive. So if you are compelled to still contact the State GOP, please show more class than the county GOP did in running a blatant "fundraiser"

JS4Pat
11-29-2007, 05:38 PM
The article mentions that Ron Paul supporters were also casting multiple votes... is this true?(
Yes, I asked the people running the voting whether it was one vote per voter or one vote per ticket. I was told the GOP made the rules and it is one vote per $20 ticket.

I asked: "Can someone walk up here with 100 tickets and cast 100 votes?"

The answer from those running the Straw Poll: YES

Now Ron Paul VOTERS outnumbered any other candidate at least 10 to 1, but we heard that the Romney Campaign was purchasing blocks of tickets for their supporters to cast multiple votes. Since Ron Paul supporters had extra "pre-purchased" tickets - we figured we had better use them up even if it was by someone who previously voted. Afterall it was within the GOP rules.

BUT the whole thing was a freakin joke!

Paulitician
11-29-2007, 05:40 PM
LAME! Hahaha, whatever. Good stuff.

revolutionronpaul08
11-29-2007, 05:56 PM
I was there too and I ONLY saw Ron Paul supporters. They were out for hours rallying for him. I went to the debate too and it was shameful what they did to him. Was this a Republican debate or a Romney/ Giuliani / Huckabee debate?

PS: If anyone is interested in Ron Paul shirts or hats, go to http://www.ronpaulmarket.com/. It's very affordable and they can put together large quantities for groups.

ronpaul.in
11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Mitt Romney is financing much of his campaign with his own personal fortune, contributing over $17 million to the campaign he and his wife have a net worth of between 190 and 250 million USD.

Maria
11-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Look, I am as offended as most about this, however the fact remains that this was a straw poll, and though it was not clearly advertised as to the specifics of how it would go down, it is more imperative to make people aware of the skewed results, and that hands down, Ron Paul had the most supporters there.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/29/Worldandnation/St_Petersburg_straw_p.shtml

This was a good article.

We need delegates for Ron Paul, and pissing off the State GOP party in regard to Ron Paul supporters will be completely counter-productive. So if you are compelled to still contact the State GOP, please show more class than the county GOP did in running a blatant "fundraiser"

As upset as I am about the skewed results I completely agree with you. The GOP already hates Ron Paul and we don't need to make matters worse. WE know who won that straw poll and we must stay focused. We need to win the delegates! We cannot lose our cool our give Paul a bad name. Our numbers will be proven in the polls that count. :)

Malakai0
11-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I have to ask myself - so what?
He can't buy votes like that in the primaries, so what does it matter?

It's not just that Romney bought the vote, it's that the Florida Republican Party happily stood by and allowed them to do it. These were official voting machines, and these are the officials who will be running the primaries.

They obviously had zero problem with the cheating, think it will really be any different in the real primary?

edit: I intend to call the branch of the florida republican party that made the profits from the tickets and demand my money back. We absolutely should all do this. They are going to use that money to further promote their favorites and discredit us...

I have todays SPTimes sitting on my kitchen table. Saying they marginalized what we accomplished yesterday is the understatement of the year.

All the press was at Rudy's debate watching party, which had about 30 people there. Our party and rally with 600-800 people at it? Zip coverage. Mentioned in passing in a seemingly unrelated article on page 13A of the nov 29'th edition. All it says is "the theater could seat 800, all were expected to be filled".

I want to do something so bad, but I don't know what. I put up RP signs after work tonight around the neighborhood, and have a big like 12x4 sign I'm going to attach to the front of my house. I also mounted the nice sign given to us in the debate watching party in my car's back passenger window.

I wonder if it is really to late, if the corruption is too widespread, to fix the system from within...

Seth M.
11-30-2007, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rm-AUMJ6Ko

found a video..

title:
Mitt Robbery Straw poll Scam part 1

and

confronted:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/PhotoJedi/?action=view&current=MVI_3905.flv

NCMarc
11-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Luckily, I got a copy before it was removed...

Mirrored Video that was Removed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bRGMrPP4as

NCMarc
11-30-2007, 01:34 AM
more videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=marco114

280Z28
11-30-2007, 01:37 AM
confronted:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/PhotoJedi/?action=view&current=MVI_3905.flv

:lol: I hope he enjoys it while it lasts

Cindy
11-30-2007, 01:38 AM
If there were so many of us why didn't everyone vote?

Many couldn't afford the tickets from what I was hearing. They were $20 a piece.

NCMarc
11-30-2007, 01:41 AM
pretend to be a romney supporter and get some tickets and vote for Ron

EvilEngineer
11-30-2007, 01:44 AM
ok, next time this happens, people have to say NO! We've got the numbers, and we need to start using them to our advantage. They try to pull this shit again, shut the event down. Demand your money back, record names and numbers of the corrupt participants, and escort them out.

michaelwise
11-30-2007, 02:02 AM
Many couldn't afford the tickets from what I was hearing. They were $20 a piece.
Yes, I know a few Ron Paul supporters who could not afford a ballot, was there and did not vote because they could not afford to purchase a $20 ballot. I know because the two people who came from Fort Myers with me were two of them. They also had to miss out on the free lunch that went along with the purchase of the ballot.

libertarian4321
11-30-2007, 03:09 AM
It seems like Ron Paul has won dozens of these things and it never even gets mentioned. While a "win" is nice, it does little or nothing to help Ron win (though it does fatten the Republican Party coffers).

However, the article about Romney cheating was favorable, and thats worth more than the meaningless straw poll.

Don't get all worked up about a 2nd place finish in the East Bumscrew Township (or whatever) straw poll- focus on convincing primary voters to vote for Ron Paul.

thehittgirl
11-30-2007, 03:19 AM
Yes, I know a few Ron Paul supporters who could not afford a ballot, was there and did not vote because they could not afford to purchase a $20 ballot. I know because the two people who came from Fort Myers with me were two of them. They also had to miss out on the free lunch that went along with the purchase of the ballot.

:mad: That really pisses me off. I really hope that the people are awake and taking notice of Mitt's crap.

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 04:58 AM
So how did Romney do it?

"I voted 20 times," Derek Gyongzois, 38, of St. Petersburg exclaimed after casting ballots.

He said he works as a volunteer for the Romney campaign (and begged a reporter not to print his 20-vote tally). Did he buy the tickets?

"I don't have that kind of money," Gyongzois said.

The source to the entire story is here: http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/29/Worldandnation/St_Petersburg_straw_p.shtml

You can't use money from a campaign for that. Either Romney used his own money and didn't report it, an FEC violation, or he used the campaign's money, a violation.

NerveShocker
11-30-2007, 05:23 AM
Yeah, my biggest issue is the mans comment that he doesn't have money to buy 20 of his own tickets. Obviously nobody in there right mind would waste that much money. It's not hard to guess where this money came from. It's things like this that show exactly why we support Ron Paul.. corruption has taken over in America.

Drknows
11-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Someone posted this video of a lady trying to hide all her voting cards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_9wufXUG0&feature=related

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 05:34 AM
Someone posted this video of a lady trying to hide all her voting cards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_9wufXUG0&feature=related

why did they delete the other vid?
ufsparky (1 hour ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
(Reply)
The man in the video contacted me and requested that I remove the videos of him. I verified that it was in fact the man in the videos by having him send me a photograph of himself holding a note card with my YouTube user name written on it.

Uh huh. I have a few choice thoughts. I will leave it to cooler heads though.

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 05:39 AM

Matt Salla
11-30-2007, 08:30 AM
I saw it happen with my own eyes. They even had troops of children voting for Romney.

When I attended the last Pinellas Republican Executive Committe, one of the guys in this video gave a speech. He said he was a legislative aid for someone in florida. The guy is at 00:18, all the way left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rm-AUMJ6Ko

I'm a little disgusted. I think he might head up the Young Republicans in Pinellas too.

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 09:37 AM
pretend to be a romney supporter and get some tickets and vote for Ron

If only tickets 'count', this is the way to go.