PDA

View Full Version : Coin PAC - help on the advisory committee

Coin PAC
12-17-2013, 11:30 PM
Hello all,

I'm the PAC Coordinator for Coin PAC - the first active political action committee focused on currency freedom in our financial system. Coin PAC is a registered, IRS 527 organization ("super PAC") and has received Federal Election Commission (FEC) approval. I thought this would be a great place to find like-minded people that support economic freedom, competitive financial systems, and virtual currency.

Coin PAC is working on our first direct mailer campaign for federal political candidates. Specifically, Coin PAC is looking to support the efforts of candidates that have sponsored or promoted legislation that seeks to enhance economic freedom, competitive financial systems, and virtual currency. If you're interested in helping out, please visit www.coinpac.org and fill out the form on the 'Participate' page. We're going to need to need some help setting up candidate evaluation processes and ratings.

Coin PAC has already received national attention due to the uniqueness of the operation. So far as we know, we're the first political action committee to be participating with an emphasis on uniquely channeled virtual currency contributions.

In the mean time, I'll be around the forums answering questions and speaking on the importance of economic freedom!