PDA

View Full Version : Palin says GOP establishment colluding with Obama

Matt Collins
12-17-2013, 10:38 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/sarah-palin-corrupt-gop-establishment/2013/10/21/id/532066

eduardo89
12-17-2013, 10:38 PM
I love her.

acptulsa
12-17-2013, 10:47 PM
So, she's not a conspiracy theorist? The rank and file Republicans will believe her because..? Because she talks like an idiot, so they prefer to listen to her? Because she once stood on the stage with McCain, so they assume she knows what she's talking about?

In any case, she's oversimplifying the thing. And she's not identifying the main threat to the GOP's future. Yeah, the GOP establishment is doing nothing to further the GOP. But there are worse culprits than them.

Yes. Well, yes and no. I don't think rank and file Republicans dislike him. nor do I think the Official GOP will dare to anger us by dissing him.

I think his biggest threat is Rupert Murdoch. Fox has proven over and over it's all tptb need to torpedo non-controlled candidates. That's what we have to prevent.

We can do this. The first step I outlined in the OP--tell all the rank-and-file Republicans now that Rand can and will win the White House now that everyone hates Obamacare.

The second step is to torpedo Fox when it tries to torpedo Rand. For those Republicans who won't listen to conspiracy theories, you simply say, 'Fox said McCain was electable and that Romney was electable. If we keep letting this bookie pick our horses, there won't be any Republican Party left by 2020.' And leave it at that.

For those Republicans who will listen to conspiracy theories, you say the same thing. Then you follow it up with this little tidbit from 2012:

http://i.imgur.com/OskYdl.jpg

That ought to do it. Provided we start now (their memories are often short) and are diligent.

But of course she'll never tell that truth because Rupert Murdoch happens to sign her checks...

HOLLYWOOD
12-17-2013, 11:10 PM
First off Palin... tell us something we and millions of conservatives don't already know about 'establishment-Washington DC-Party of One'.

Next, listening to your broken sentences and simplistic cliches, are like watching Saturday morning cartoons. Incredible this 'Caribou Clown' is making $1+ million per year at FAUX NEWS.

http://oilersnation.com/uploads/Image/l_thatsallfolksne-LG.jpg

angelatc
12-17-2013, 11:16 PM
She isn't the enemy.

acptulsa
12-17-2013, 11:19 PM
She isn't the enemy.

She works for Fox. Fox works to discredit our candidates every election season. Therefore, the best we can expect from her is that while we are trying to get attention to our cause, she will be hollering, 'Hey! Look over there!'

eduardo89
12-17-2013, 11:33 PM
She works for Fox. Fox works to discredit our candidates every election season. Therefore, the best we can expect from her is that while we are trying to get attention to our cause, she will be hollering, 'Hey! Look over there!'

Judge Napolitano works for Fox. He's worked for Fox much longer than Palin, for 15 years now.

Ender
12-17-2013, 11:45 PM
Judge Napolitano works for Fox. He's worked for Fox much longer than Palin, for 15 years now.

FOX cancelled the Judge's regular show because he was telling the truth.

Pallin is a crook who spent most of her time as governor letting her husband run things and trying to get her ex brother-in-law thrown out of the rangers. There are also some very questionable financial issues about her time as governor, which is why she "resigned".

puppetmaster
12-17-2013, 11:46 PM

Yup

eduardo89
12-17-2013, 11:48 PM
FOX cancelled the Judge's regular show because he was telling the truth.

They cancelled his show because of the abysmal ratings, even by Fox Business standards.

He still works for them, they have him on over a half dozen times a week on Fox News and another couple times a week on Fox Business.

Cleaner44
12-18-2013, 12:03 AM
I see her much like Glenn Beck, both sometimes speak the truth and bring attention to issues that can be helpful, but they can't be depended on. Palin is a bug pussy that could never bring herself to tell the public that Ron Paul was right during the 2012 election cycle. She is an author that milked her fans for money while pretending she hadn't made a decision about running in 2012 until she sucked every dime out of them that she could. I am glad she is calling out the establishment whores, but she can't be counted on.

Matt Collins
12-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Palin is a bug pussy that could never bring herself to tell the public that Ron Paul was right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A

twomp
12-18-2013, 02:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A

Yeah Palin, you and Ron Paul are similar. Ron Paul would totally quit half way through his term in office to go cash in on his new found fame like you did as well. Oh wait, no he wouldn't.

devil21
12-18-2013, 02:37 AM
I had this same thought tonite watching Boehner bash on the Tea Party and Jon Stewart of all people actually praising Boehner for it. He's dined more with Obama than he has with any Tea Party reps. I'm not a Palin fan but she does throw out some nuggets of truth that most don't want to talk about in 'conservative' media.

SilentBull
12-18-2013, 08:48 AM
She isn't the enemy.

This. Palin could be a huge asset if Rand can get her endorsement, which I think is very, very possible.

kathy88
12-18-2013, 09:13 AM
She isn't the enemy.

True. But she's an idiot and a sellout and an attention whore.

compromise
12-18-2013, 09:58 AM
I see her much like Glenn Beck, both sometimes speak the truth and bring attention to issues that can be helpful, but they can't be depended on. Palin is a bug pussy that could never bring herself to tell the public that Ron Paul was right during the 2012 election cycle.

She constantly praised Ron Paul throughout the 2012 election cycle and refused to endorse any candidate in particular.

Palin and her supporters are our closest allies in the GOP.

angelatc
12-18-2013, 10:11 AM
FOX cancelled the Judge's regular show because he was telling the truth

They cancelled his show because the ratings were terrible.

klamath
12-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Palin isn't to smart but suddenly stands out as intelligent against those on these forums attacking her. What a bunch of fools.

jbauer
12-18-2013, 10:54 AM
True. But she's an idiot and a sellout and an attention whore.

Can you name any politician that isn't?

eduardo89
12-18-2013, 10:58 AM

This.

ZENemy
12-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Can you name any politician that isn't?

There are none...

No Confidence 2016

Cleaner44
12-18-2013, 11:03 AM
She constantly praised Ron Paul throughout the 2012 election cycle and refused to endorse any candidate in particular.

Like I said, she is a big pussy.

Tim Johnson U.S. Representative for 13th District of Illinois endorsed Ron Paul.

Matt Shea the Washington state Representative 4th District endorsed Ron Paul.

Jason Overstreet the Washington state Representative 42nd District endorsed Ron Paul.

Cary Condotta the Washington state Representative 12th District endorsed Ron Paul.

North Carolina State Representative Glen Bradley endorsed Ron Paul.

South Carolina State Senator Kevin Bryant endorsed Ron Paul.

South Carolina State Senator Danny Verdin endorsed Ron Paul.

South Carolina State Senator Lee Bright endorsed Ron Paul for President prior to the SC primary.

South Carolina State Senator Tom Davis endorsed Ron Paul.

Sarah Palin refused to endorse Ron Paul.

eduardo89
12-18-2013, 11:05 AM

Sarah Palin refused to endorse Mitt Romney.

Sarah Palin refused to endorse Rick Santorum.

Sarah Palin refused to endorse Rick Perry.

Sarah Palin refused to endorse Michelle Bachmann.

Sarah Palin refused to endorse Tim Pawlenty.

angelatc
12-18-2013, 11:08 AM

Still doesn't make her the enemy. And besides, Ron is never running again. She endorsed Rand Paul early on, which helped send him to Congress.

compromise
12-18-2013, 11:19 AM
Like I said, she is a big pussy.

Tim Johnson U.S. Representative for 13th District of Illinois endorsed Ron Paul.

Matt Shea the Washington state Representative 4th District endorsed Ron Paul.

Jason Overstreet the Washington state Representative 42nd District endorsed Ron Paul.

Cary Condotta the Washington state Representative 12th District endorsed Ron Paul.

North Carolina State Representative Glen Bradley endorsed Ron Paul.

South Carolina State Senator Kevin Bryant endorsed Ron Paul.

South Carolina State Senator Danny Verdin endorsed Ron Paul.

South Carolina State Senator Lee Bright endorsed Ron Paul for President prior to the SC primary.

South Carolina State Senator Tom Davis endorsed Ron Paul.

You're comparing a bunch of state legislators and a minor lame duck Congressman to the former vice presidential nominee and FOX News contributor?

Sanford and Miller, both far more minor figures than Palin, both implied they were prevented from endorsing Ron Paul by various organizations with whom they were affiliated. How do you know the same was not true for Gov. Palin?

Secondly, why do you care about this so much? A lot of people on RPF seem to be living in the past. Ron's campaign ended more than a year and a half ago.

eduardo89
12-18-2013, 11:25 AM
You're comparing a bunch of state legislators and a minor lame duck Congressman to the former vice presidential nominee and FOX News contributor?

Sanford and Miller, both far more minor figures than Palin, both implied they were prevented from endorsing Ron Paul by various organizations with whom they were affiliated. How do you know the same was not true for Gov. Palin?

That is a good point, as a Fox News contributor she was contractually prevented from endorsing anyone.

Secondly, why do you care about this so much? A lot of people on RPF seem to be living in the past. Ron's campaign ended more than a year and a half ago.

I agree, Ron's era is over. Move on. Rand is the future.