PDA

View Full Version : I really think Romney and Giulianni lost it tonight...

robskicks
11-29-2007, 02:18 AM
They're done for. To a lesser extent McCain shot himself aswell...

It's here for the taking.

F3d
11-29-2007, 02:19 AM

MikeStanart
11-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Yeah, they were very adolescent at the beginning of the debate. I was all giddy like a kid in a candy shop when I saw them tear eachother apart.

MikeStanart
11-29-2007, 02:21 AM
They should have went after the Huckster. There's numerous things you can get him with.

This is a low blow but.....

We all know he didn't "Cut the Pork" while he was governer.....

Yeah, i'm making fun of his lack of tax cuts....plus his diet!

:D:D

robskicks
11-29-2007, 02:22 AM
EVERYONE ON THE STAGE LOOK LIKE TIRED OLD ACTORS. Even the average voter can see this, that is one that really going for Ron Paul. He doesn't need very much time to convince you that he was BORN for this and is genuine and honest.

F3d
11-29-2007, 02:29 AM

Blowback
11-29-2007, 02:59 AM
I really enjoyed this debate because basically everyone besides Paul just ripped each other to shreds. It was like watching a bunch of little kids squabbling on the playground or a train wreck in slow mo.

Even Huckster got his from Tancredo regarding the Mars trip (lol while our bridges are falling down we should spend more on going to Mars... Huck is such a tool).

I'm starting to become glad that they give more time to the "front runners". Every minute they are on stage, they probably turn 1,000 people off.

stljim
11-29-2007, 03:02 AM
i have to say, i think hucks gonna come out gaining the most from this debate just considering the easy questions he got.

i thought romney in particular had some terrible answers, although is rebuttal on the first question was pretty good

Rhys
11-29-2007, 03:17 AM
Also, the more they fight each other, the the less they all appear. Huck is in a slip stream right now, but he's probably days away from turbulence. That tax video is gonna kill him. I saw that a few weeks ago, but I never expected it to get played in a debate. That was the best. Mostly because Huck is our competition until he falls.

In the end, I think McCain v Paul. That may play out bad for Paul, but my guess is that's how it is.

Primbs
11-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Never count out somebody who can write himself a twenty million dollar check a week before Iowa and New Hampshire. I am not saying Romney can buy the election but it sure helps.

mconder
11-29-2007, 11:56 AM
I loved the first few minutes of the debate. It was a total blood bath. I was thinking, "this is sweet, they are destroying each other...Pure magic."