PDA

View Full Version : So, Are me gaining more support after debate or losing

qwerty
11-29-2007, 02:12 AM
I really have mixed feelings about the debate....:(

Kombaiyashii
11-29-2007, 02:14 AM
We can't ever loose support, only gain...These debates are fraustrating though because they potentially can yield a mass awakening and it's the job of the MSM to try to keep that to a minimum while trying to lynch Paul with stupid questions.

Ranger29860
11-29-2007, 02:14 AM
I believe it definitly works in our favor people might look and go hey there kinda ganging up on that paul guy i wonder why?

also they all made complete fools out of them selves at least once specificly mcain and romney

shortna
11-29-2007, 02:19 AM
I’m redoubling efforts. I will be traveling to meet family in other states to convenience them to support and vote for Paul. My parents have never voted in their life and I have them persuaded to so. Our support will continue to grow in spite of MSM.

shortna
11-29-2007, 02:22 AM
qwerty, don't lose heart.

looking at the number of posts that you have compared to those who have responded to you, i see that you have probably spent more time and energy than us. you should be encouraged. there are more and more newer people supporting paul. his message is viral. the message for freedom will win! keep spreading the message. we will win!

NoTaxationWoReprsentation
11-29-2007, 02:28 AM
I have to imagine that anyone who disagrees with the neocons and their war (you know, the majority of Americans) would probably be pretty offended that they booed the one candidate who wants to end the mindless violence.

qwerty
11-29-2007, 02:48 AM
qwerty, don't lose heart.

looking at the number of posts that you have compared to those who have responded to you, i see that you have probably spent more time and energy than us. you should be encouraged. there are more and more newer people supporting paul. his message is viral. the message for freedom will win! keep spreading the message. we will win!

I never lose my heart. This is so important that i do everything i can as long as i can!

I just wanted to be realistic...

Nash
11-29-2007, 02:48 AM
Well looking at the other candidates I don't think any of them did a good job. They flubbed answers, dodged questions, and hacked at each other and basically just came off looking desperate. Some of them stole some of Ron Paul's policy answers and that was savvy but overall none of them really did anything great or outstanding. Rudy and Romney came off as idiots attacking each other.

Regarding Paul he did "ok" but I think he missed a few opportunities.

He nailed the NAU question and did a fantastic job. That question could have completely sunk him and he really turned it around. He did well when McCain went after him about foreign policy. When they asked him what 3 departments he could cut his answer was fine but Huckabee trumped him with the IRS answer and that was really unfortunate. He was ok on the abortion answer. He was ok on the Iraq topic but still has trouble wording it the right way. The last question about the 3rd party run was all around lame.

The biggest problem was his lack of talking time and he has little control over that. The two setup questions (NAU and 3rd party) were also really obnoxious. Oh well.

Drknows
11-29-2007, 02:52 AM
We never lose support. Thats the great thing about Ron Paul.

qwerty
11-29-2007, 02:53 AM
I think Ron did much better in first debates....

Energy
11-29-2007, 02:53 AM
querty: Dynamite things and events are happening (e.g. former Obama supporter obamala.com, this debate that opened huge opportunities like a "top-tier" McCain attacking RP).

We have a lot of creativity and DRIVE and the winds of FREEDOM to push us beyond what's seemingly possible. No matter what happens, RP awakened something in all of us and we will carry it forward. Keep spreading the word and fight for EVERY inch, we're in this together:

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7749/img305dj1.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs)

Blowback
11-29-2007, 02:54 AM
obviously more noob... haven't you learned anything yet?

There is no such thing as an ex-Ron Paul supporter

We only grow

Broadlighter
11-29-2007, 03:05 AM
The only thing we may have lost were potential supporters who were undecided going into this debate. True supporters knew Ron Paul was getting ambushed. They aren't going to run away. Republican base voters still think they're safe and secure under their neo-con patrons. Undecided voters may still remain undecided.

All in all, we need to take this to the streets. We shouldn't look to the MSM to help our cause. We're not about helping theirs. We shouldn't expect them to help ours.

DRV45N05
11-29-2007, 03:22 AM
Were people watching the same debate as me?

Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee with the monstrous winners tonight. McCain did well, but not good enough for him. Romney and Giuliani sunk their campaigns, especially Romney, whose attacks on Huckabee's record on tuition for illegal aliens were lame and who completely blew it on waterboarding.

Rhys
11-29-2007, 03:27 AM
That's a good point... we don't lose people. So, even if the debate never existed, we won. However, Paul got to speak, so we won even more... we win whenever he speaks. I don't mean this in a lame way... but really, people listen just like we did at first.

user
11-29-2007, 03:29 AM
All of you are right about RP not really losing any support, but we still need to think about losing potential supporters.

qwerty
11-29-2007, 03:29 AM
I´m Talking About Potential Supporters, Not The People Who Are Allready Supporters...

Rhys
11-29-2007, 03:31 AM
We didn't lose potential supports I'd bet. No one who might vote for Ron Paul saw something new that they wouldn't like.

JohnnyWrath
11-29-2007, 03:35 AM
He nailed the NAU question and did a fantastic job. That question could have completely sunk him and he really turned it around.

This one could backfire a bit on the MSM...fact is that most people haven't even heard of it. Dobbs talks about it here and there, but who else? Hopefully people will maybe look into it. I don't know anyone that wants to be one country with Mexico or Canada, or have one world government....

The more people that know about the potential NAU the better.....

The jackass question where the guy says that Ron won't get the nomination was 100% a setup question....complete %$#@ing bullshit by CNN....same with the relentless "running as an independent" question.

steph3n
11-29-2007, 03:47 AM
We can't ever loose support, only gain...These debates are fraustrating though because they potentially can yield a mass awakening and it's the job of the MSM to try to keep that to a minimum while trying to lynch Paul with stupid questions.

you are truly fooling yourself. We CAN and DO loose support by our attitudes and answers here. keep on the up side and all is good.

lucius
11-29-2007, 03:49 AM
Gaining!

RonPaulFTFW
11-29-2007, 07:23 AM
no reason to feel bad about the debate.

CNN was trying to push use out.. nothing more and nothing less.

jrich4rpaul
11-29-2007, 07:25 AM
The last thing we need to do is doubt.

They're fighting us, very hard. We just have to fight back harder.

mosquitobite
11-29-2007, 07:28 AM
I loved this piece:
http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=179851

CNN and other media outlets are starting to look stupid attempting to treat Ron Paul as a minor candidate. They seem to be the only people that think that the same people online are not the same people watching cable news.