PDA

View Full Version : Two positives from tonight's debate

bvboys
11-29-2007, 02:10 AM
There were more than two but here is what I noticed different than the earlier debates.

No laugh tracks as RP was trying to speak

and

RP was not the only one who received boos from the crowd

I read this forum everyday and seldom post, but the reaction of people here tonight just doesn't make sense to me.

A lot of people here act as though they expect the media to all of a sudden love RP and treat him fairly then when it doesn't happen they are surprised

But almost daily I read the Ghandi quote about fighting us before we win.

It seems to me they are fighting harder and harder by using different methods and nothing seems to be working

We get stronger after every attack

Ghandi knew what he was talking about and yes I believe we will win!!!!!!!!

john_anderson_ii
11-29-2007, 02:12 AM
Besides, from what I hear, Ron Paul used all that spare time CNN was so graciously giving him to write one ass kicker of a speech.

I'm dying for the YouTube.

shortna
11-29-2007, 02:16 AM
Besides, from what I hear, Ron Paul used all that spare time CNN was so graciously giving him to write one ass kicker of a speech.

I'm dying for the YouTube.

omg. i keep hearing about the after debate speech he gave to a huge crowd of supporters. I can't wait to see it. Someone please post it. I hope it was recorded. :eek:

user
11-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Is that why it looked like he was writing so much? He was working on the post-debate speech during the debate? What the hell?

john_anderson_ii
11-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Is that why it looked like he was writing so much? He was working on the post-debate speech during the debate? What the hell?

I don't know what he was doing during the debate, I was being sarcastic and speculating. It would be good if he was though, since CNN obviously wasn't paying any attention to him anyway, he might as well multi-task.

user
11-29-2007, 03:08 AM
I thought so, that would have been crazy

Drknows
11-29-2007, 03:14 AM

HAHA i know. :D

yaz
11-29-2007, 03:15 AM
rofl