PDA

View Full Version : Fox... Bolton just said -

surf
12-16-2013, 12:22 PM
wouldn't give Snowden air to breath and that he should be swinging from an oak tree (paraphrasing as I was a bit overwhelmed with anger upon hearing it)

he verifies his permanent POS status.

Kilrain
12-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I have an oak tree. I like my oak tree. I would not pollute it with John Bolton.

JK/SEA
12-16-2013, 01:37 PM
whats with all the veiled and direct death wishes from media asswipes?....

talk is cheap bolton. Why don't you go hunt him down and kill him yourself you piece of filth coward..

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2013, 03:41 PM
You know the cast of characters hosted by FOX NEWS/NEWSCORP are all Statist shills, paid/compensated mouthpieces to fool the unsuspecting viewers to conclude they are right and the people should follow... and follow they do.

It doesn't matter who's painted on the airwaves today, it's the script that must be followed. NEWSCORP's clown cart is full when money is handed out to bark the propaganda into the cameras, John Bolton, Karl Rove, Ann Colture, Ben Stein... long list of lying manipulators & propagandists.

Bastiat's The Law
12-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Turn that anger into something positive and donate to Amash's money bomb.

moostraks
12-16-2013, 04:02 PM

talk is cheap bolton. Why don't you go hunt him down and kill him yourself you piece of filth coward..

Is interesting how vile those who are media mouthpieces are becoming in their responses. So much for our so called civilized society.

NIU Students for Liberty
12-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Turn that anger into something positive and donate to Amash's money bomb.

What is Amash's opinion on Snowden?

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2013, 04:26 PM
FOX NEWS deleted the video... link now broken

http://kwout.com/cutout/n/8h/6b/qs2_bor.jpg
FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News (http://video.foxnews.com/v/2940293326001/amb-bolton-snowden-doesnt-deserve-amnesty-for-us/?playlist_id=928378949001)

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 04:33 PM
What is Amash's opinion on Snowden?

"He’s a whistle-blower. He told us what we need to know."
-Rep. Amash

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2013, 04:52 PM
OP should add more to the title implicating John Bolton and FOX NEWS propaganda, especially now that NEWSCORP has pulled the video.

Anyone have a copy of video, John Bolton calling for the death of Eduard Snowden?

Need to expose(search engine hits, dialogue on secondary media, of the violence and force conveyed by Fascist-corporatist media like FOX, Bolton, et al.

Just found it on YouTube: John Bolton: Edward Snowden 'Ought To Swing From A Tall Oak Tree'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FSx8NWpx68

angelatc
12-16-2013, 05:30 PM

Awesome!

I hope and pray that some day SCOTUS will rule in Snowden's favor, just so we can hear these guys openly weep in fear over the terrorists winning.

Dianne
12-16-2013, 05:33 PM
It's very suspicious to me that Snowden would want to return to the U.S. Just doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it is never true.

Philhelm
12-16-2013, 05:35 PM
1. Cut off both of Bolton's feet at the ankles.
2. Place bicycle wheel between his shins.
3. Insert axle through shins and bicycle wheel.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Warlord
12-16-2013, 05:39 PM
It's very suspicious to me that Snowden would want to return to the U.S. Just doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it is never true.

He has never asked to return and doesn't have any documents, what your seeing about a deal is pure propaganda

Occam's Banana
12-16-2013, 05:42 PM
OP should add more to the title implicating John Bolton and FOX NEWS propaganda, especially now that NEWSCORP has pulled the video.

I like the thread title just as it is - it's so perfectly evocative of the myriad vapid gruntings that are apt to come oozing out of Bolton's brutish pie-hole ...

acptulsa
12-16-2013, 05:43 PM
FOX NEWS deleted the video... link now broken

They got their knee jerk reaction out of their target audience, and now it's time to flush the whole thing down the memory hole before word gets around and the sane people get curious to see it.

And you do the New Propaganda and you turn yourself around. And that's what it's all about (Sung to the tune of the Hokey Pokey)

fr33
12-16-2013, 08:26 PM
I have an oak tree. I like my oak tree. I would not pollute it with John Bolton.

A rope, a ball-hitch, and a pickup-truck is all that is needed.

satchelmcqueen
12-17-2013, 12:32 AM
ive noticed this to. coming home from work tonight i was listening to some fucking douchebag on wsb slam snowden after a caller praised him for revealing the truth. the host went on to say that snowden was so dirty and filthy that he didnt understand why any woman would be interested in him. also said snowden was into cross dressing and things like that. i dont know this hosts name but ive listened to him about 6 nights now. he is nothing but a man version of woopie goldberg.

but yes all the media is trashing snowden to the point its obvious propaganda.

AngryCanadian
12-17-2013, 02:19 AM
LOL they are getting desperate isnt this the same Bolton that wanted to attack Iran quite desperately well Bush was still Prez?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__jVRnmmHJs

I wonder what else what Snodwen thats making the news outlets sounding so rather desperate? either way i dont think that Snodwen is going to return home.