PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bomber Believed He Was a Victim of Mind Control

green73
12-16-2013, 10:31 AM
via Drudge.

Suspected Boston marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev believed that he was a victim of mind control, according to the results of a five month investigation published yesterday by the Boston Globe.

Tsarnaev, who was killed in a shootout with police four days after allegedly carrying out the bombings with his brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was thought to have “some form of schizophrenia,” according to family friends, while his mother said Tsarnaev “felt like there were two people living inside of him.”

“He believed in majestic mind control, which is a way of breaking down a person and creating an alternative personality with which they must coexist,” Donald Larking, a 67-year-old who attended a Boston mosque with Tamerlan, told the Globe (http://www.bostonglobe.com/Page/Boston/2011-2020/WebGraphics/Metro/BostonGlobe.com/2013/12/15tsarnaev/tsarnaev.html). “You can give a signal, a phrase or a gesture, and bring out the alternate personality and make them do things. Tamerlan thought someone might have done that to him.”

cont.
http://www.infowars.com/boston-bomber-believed-he-was-a-victim-of-mind-control/

eduardo89
12-16-2013, 10:35 AM
http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=1664

trey4sports
12-16-2013, 10:37 AM
here comes AJ with an explanation...

donnay
12-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Those of you laughing...you deny mind control exist?

green73
12-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Pretty prominently placed on Drudge as well. Get him some tinfoil!

http://i.imgur.com/7qAELs7.png

Petar
12-16-2013, 11:15 AM
The guy probably had some weirdo or another whispering in his ear, under full knowledge of the FBI etc.

Federal spooks were more than likely able to anticipate this attack, and they probably helped it along just like they usually do.

Can someone please tell me where the hell this thing came from?

http://freedomslighthouse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bostonbombingbeforephoto101.jpg

thoughtomator
12-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Mind control is ubiquitous in our society. Advertising, media, schooling - everyone wants a hand in what you think. Some have more specific purposes than others.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 11:28 AM
http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=1664

Actually,, it is science and has been done,, and proven.
it was one on the many projects under MK Ultra,, and I have no reason to believe that the technology was just "forgotten"

donnay
12-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Actually,, it is science and has been done,, and proven.
it was one on the many projects under MK Ultra,, and I have no reason to believe that the technology was just "forgotten"

Using that very meme proves mind control.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 11:37 AM
I love the fact the AJ totally ignores the fact that the family said it was schizophrenia. One of the symptoms is, of course, hearing voices. He jumps right into the government did it!!!!! Conspiracy!!!

Petar, how many times do we have to talk about that stupid bag, and how the mailbox would have been blown apart if that was the bomb?

Petar
12-16-2013, 11:47 AM
I love the fact the AJ totally ignores the fact that the family said it was schizophrenia. One of the symptoms is, of course, hearing voices. He jumps right into the government did it!!!!! Conspiracy!!!

Petar, how many times do we have to talk about that stupid bag, and how the mailbox would have been blown apart if that was the bomb?

Angela, that is pretty much exactly where the bomb went off, so then why was the mailbox not blown apart otherwise?

The thing is that when you are dealing with known terrorists like the feds, people who are adept at recruiting, setting up, assisting patsies etc, then you have to be diligent and investigate everything.

I don't doubt that the brothers were terrorists, I'm just not ready to make the giant mental leap towards believing that the feds had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

jllundqu
12-16-2013, 11:49 AM

Petar thinks freemasons did it. ;)

green73
12-16-2013, 11:50 AM

It's wasn't the family. It was some urologist, who seems to have gotten his information third-hand. The psychiatrist who actually saw him regularly rejected this diagnosis.

paulbot24
12-16-2013, 12:07 PM
John Holmes strangely reported "he thought he was in a video game" while carrying out the shootings at the movie theater and kept asking the people in the jail afterwards why he was there, but this is just more tinfoil hat nonsense right? Ever heard of Scopolomine?

Petar
12-16-2013, 12:16 PM
John Holmes strangely reported "he thought he was in a video game" while carrying out the shootings at the movie theater and kept asking the people in the jail afterwards why he was there, but this is just more tinfoil hat nonsense right? Ever heard of Scopolomine?

So here we have John Holmes working on "temporal illusions" in association with DARPA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5oVUqFF_mU

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 12:30 PM

And I love the fact how you ignore the fact that the younger brother was being mentored by a Gitmo interrogator or that Russian intelligence had alerted the FBI that the older brother was a terrorist, yet he was allowed to go back and forth to Chetznya. But let me guess. Schitzophrenia explains that too right? :rolleyes:

Edit: And the links to what I'm talking about.....

CIA pushed a year ago prior to bombing to have Boston bomber added to terror watch list. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?412842-CIA-pushed-a-year-ago-to-have-Boston-bomber-added-to-terror-watch-list&highlight=Tsarnaev)

Boston bomber worked for former Gitmo interrogator. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?412060-Boston-bomber-worked-for-former-Gitmo-interrogator&highlight=Tsarnaev)

There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 12:50 PM

It is not a theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrGOCMS4Ms8

It was/is, a conspiracy.
It was done (I believe still is) and it is documented,, in the documents that survived destruction.

This is reality. the denials are the fantasy.

eduardo89
12-16-2013, 12:50 PM
And I love the fact how you ignore the fact that the younger brother was being mentored by a Gitmo interrogator or that Russian intelligence had alerted the FBI that the older brother was a terrorist, yet he was allowed to go back and forth to Chetznya. But let me guess. Schitzophrenia explains that too right? :rolleyes:

Chechnya. Don't take geography lessons from Rand Paul.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Chechnya. Don't take geography lessons from Rand Paul.

Is it geography lessons or spelling lessons? ;) Okay. Chechnya. Wrong spelling, right place, point still valid, thanks for correction.

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Angela, that is pretty much exactly where the bomb went off, so then why was the mailbox not blown apart otherwise?

The thing is that when you are dealing with known terrorists like the feds, people who are adept at recruiting, setting up, assisting patsies etc, then you have to be diligent and investigate everything.

I don't doubt that the brothers were terrorists, I'm just not ready to make the giant mental leap towards believing that the feds had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

You are the one with the extraordinary claim. There is no reason to think anyone but these 2 schmucks were involved.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:07 PM

Because the bomb went off about 15 feet behind that point, behind a wall of people.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:08 PM
It is not a theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrGOCMS4Ms8

It was/is, a conspiracy.
It was done (I believe still is) and it is documented,, in the documents that survived destruction.

This is reality. the denials are the fantasy.

It would be much easier to take you seriously if you didn't blame every single thing that every single crazy person ever did on MK Ultra.

But you do, so we don't.

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 01:08 PM

How is that strange? You've never felt disjointed or confused after something major or traumatic?

When I used to get high and take the subway sometimes I'd feel like I was on a spaceship. That doesn't mean I was being controlled by the government.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:09 PM

Edit: And the links to what I'm talking about.....

CIA pushed a year ago prior to bombing to have Boston bomber added to terror watch list. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?412842-CIA-pushed-a-year-ago-to-have-Boston-bomber-added-to-terror-watch-list&highlight=Tsarnaev)

Boston bomber worked for former Gitmo interrogator. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?412060-Boston-bomber-worked-for-former-Gitmo-interrogator&highlight=Tsarnaev)

There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.

And away we go..... everything in the whole world is a government conspiracy.....

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:10 PM
It's wasn't the family. It was some urologist, who seems to have gotten his information third-hand. The psychiatrist who actually saw him regularly rejected this diagnosis.

My bad. It was family friends, not the family itself.

Petar
12-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Because the bomb went off about 15 feet behind that point, behind a wall of people.

Ok, good answer, but it still doesn't answer the question of what it was doing there in the first place.

Maybe it was there for some completely innocent reason, or maybe not.

It could have been a prop being used to set up some alternate narrative for the bombing, who knows.

All I really know is that there were two groups of terrorists operating in the area that day, the Tsarnaev brothers, and the infinitely more powerful and capable Federal mafia.

I don't expect to ever know for sure what exactly happened that day, but it would be nice if we lived in a world where the police weren't also a bunch of bad guys, don't you agree?

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Ok, good answer, but it still doesn't answer the question of what it was doing there in the first place.

None of us were there - how the heck would we know why it was there? Just because the FBI has not told you why that item was there does not mean they do not know why that item was there.

Go bug them with this nonsense.

PRB
12-16-2013, 01:16 PM

No, we just deny he has it.

Petar
12-16-2013, 01:17 PM
None of us were there - how the heck would we know why it was there? Just because the FBI has not told you why that item was there does not mean they do not know why that item was there.

Oh look, Angela's shitty alter ego is kicking in.

The only explanation that I can come up with for your behavior is that you are on psychotropic medication and that is the only reason that you switch on and off like a lightbulb.

Maybe you are the one who should take your BS somewhere else.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Oh look, Angela's shitty alter ego is kicking in.

The only explanation that I can come up with for your behavior is that you are on psychotropic medication and that is the only reason that you switch on and off like a lightbulb.

Maybe you are the one who should take your BS somewhere else.

Answer my question. None of us were there - how could any of us actually know why that bag was there? If you're really looking for answers, why in the world are you asking us?

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:25 PM
And for the rest of us, I suggest reading the article instead of AJ's spin on it. http://www.bostonglobe.com/Page/Boston/2011-2020/WebGraphics/Metro/BostonGlobe.com/2013/12/15tsarnaev/tsarnaev.html

The dude was hearing voices. Both his his parents had received psychiatric care.

paulbot24
12-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Answer my question. None of us were there - how could any of us actually know why that bag was there? If you're really looking for answers, why in the world are you asking us?

Oh yeah. Well that explains everything. None of us were there, but the feds and the media were there so we have to take their word for it. I knew something wasn't right when people actually insinuated our government would lie to us. I mean come on, why would the media and the federal government conspire together to lie to us? It was a Chechen, which is near Afuckistan, who hate us for our freedom! Makes sense to me! Merica! Fuck yeah!

donnay
12-16-2013, 01:28 PM

Then in post #30 she talks out of the other side of her mouth...

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah. Well that explains everything. None of us were there,....

Statement a: The fact that we were not there indeed explains why we are a horrible source of information.

Statement b: The media and the government are horrible sources of information.

If a is true, b can also be true.

Statement c: Conspiracy theories constructed from cherry picking bits and pieces of information from those sources is therefore a horrible source of information.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Both his his parents had received psychiatric care.

I don't follow AJ. But any contact with psychiatry would be a Red Flag.

Their purpose is fucking with peoples minds. and they are the front line of Mind Control.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:36 PM
I don't follow AJ. But any contact with psychiatry would be a Red Flag.

Their purpose is fucking with peoples minds. and they are the front line of Mind Control.

Of course they are.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 01:41 PM
It would be much easier to take you seriously if you didn't blame every single thing that every single crazy person ever did on MK Ultra.

But you do, so we don't.

Crazy person?
The psychiatric industry is in the habit of creating crazy.

Short of Demonic Possession ,, human beings do things for reasons.
Very specific and defined reasons. Anger,, jealousy, hate,, or love..hunger,,or greed, etc.

No one does something for no reason..
Crazy is a term used when people are too lazy to learn or understand the reason.

Personally,, doubt these guys had anything to do with the bombing,, and even f they did it was a bit part that they were manipulated into.

I do not generally believe the State Line.
They are long past having any credibility,, and have a history of gratuitous violence. Which they commonly blame on someone else.

paulbot24
12-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Statement a: The fact that we were not there indeed explains why we are a horrible source of information.

Statement c: Conspiracy theories constructed from cherry picking bits and pieces of information from those sources is therefore a horrible source of information.

If statement a is a such a truth then why are any of us here debating anything to do with foreign policy? I've never been to Iraq or Afghanistan but Sean Penn has been to Iraq so we should all consult him. Your "reasoning" is ridiculous here. Has Ron Paul actually been to Afghanistan? If not he is a horrible source of information on it.....:rolleyes:

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Oh yeah. Well that explains everything. None of us were there, but the feds and the media were there so we have to take their word for it. I knew something wasn't right when people actually insinuated our government would lie to us. I mean come on, why would the media and the federal government conspire together to lie to us? It was a Chechen, which is near Afuckistan, who hate us for our freedom! Makes sense to me! Merica! Fuck yeah!

Has there ever been a terrorist attack against the United States?

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 01:52 PM
If statement a is a such a truth then why are any of us here debating anything to do with foreign policy? I've never been to Iraq or Afghanistan but Sean Penn has been to Iraq so we should all consult him. Your "reasoning" is ridiculous here. Has Ron Paul actually been to Afghanistan? If not he is a horrible source of information on it.....:rolleyes:

The question is about the bag in front of the fence. Only the person who put it there knows why it was there. Most likely explanation (conjecture, here) is that the person standing behind it put it down so they wouldn't have to hold it the whole time they were there. A lot more likely than "a double for a bomb that was set off by government agents and/or patsies and/or terrorists with federal training and/or there were no bombs, it was all fake" I think.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 01:58 PM

Statement A doesn't apply to foreign policy because foreign policy is largely what we want to happen in the future. You are bringing up a point that the neocons often do, which is that we don't have access to all the information, therefore we might not have all the facts.

But that's a risk I am willing to take.

mad cow
12-16-2013, 01:59 PM
The guy probably had some weirdo or another whispering in his ear, under full knowledge of the FBI etc.

Federal spooks were more than likely able to anticipate this attack, and they probably helped it along just like they usually do.

Can someone please tell me where the hell this thing came from?

http://freedomslighthouse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bostonbombingbeforephoto101.jpg

That was the crisis actors' makeup bag.

PRB
12-16-2013, 02:02 PM
You think it's a myth that we went to into Iraq?.

of course it is, there's no proof or evidence that Iraq exists, it's a ficitonal country made up by the government, nobody's ever been there before.

paulbot24
12-16-2013, 02:03 PM
The question is about the bag in front of the fence. Only the person who put it there knows why it was there. Most likely explanation (conjecture, here) is that the person standing behind it put it down so they wouldn't have to hold it the whole time they were there. A lot more likely than "a double for a bomb that was set off by government agents and/or patsies and/or terrorists with federal training and/or there were no bombs, it was all fake" I think.

I would much rather believe your conjecture than the idea that our government would rather commit democide on its citizens in order to push legislation that further erodes our liberties. I honestly rather would, but I unfortunately I don't.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 02:16 PM
And away we go..... everything in the whole world is a government conspiracy.....

Right. Your way to dismiss anything that you don't have the courage to face is to just laugh it off. That's okay. Those of us who aren't afraid will look into the facts on your behalf.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 02:20 PM

I'm curious. What type of information would you not consider "cherry picking"? I'm mean really. People inside the freaking CIA come out and say they tried to put the older brother on a terror watch list, and you just blow that off as "cherry picking"? Really? People like you often say "If such and such were true, where are the whistleblowers?" We point out the whistleblowers and you say "Oh you're just cherry picking." :rolleyes:

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Of course they are.

Yes,, They are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry

These are the people that invented Lobotomy as a treatment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2800147/

Historically seen, using psychiatry as a means of repression has been a particular favorite of Socialist-oriented regimes. An explanation might be found in the fact that Socialist ideology is focused on the establishment of the ideal society, where all are equal and all will be happy, and thus, those who are against must be mad. In fact, this second part seemed to have had the strongest influence because even in the Soviet Union of the 1970s, where many were not happy and society was far from ideal, many psychiatrists still believed that those who turned against the regime must be mad.

Abuse of psychiatry in the U.S. far more extensive than occured in the Soviet Union
http://warincontext.org/2013/05/12/abuse-of-psychiatry-in-the-u-s-far-more-extensive-than-occured-in-the-soviet-union/

Petar
12-16-2013, 02:29 PM

You are the one who is trying to say that everyone is supposed to just take the word of a bunch of known terrorist masterminds for granted.

I'm simply pointing out how fucking stupid that would be.

Try to peek into the tiny space in between the threshold of your on/off switch of a brain for one half second and realize what we are dealing with:

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONSISTS OF TERRORIST MASTERMINDS WHO RECRUIT/SET-UP/ASSIST PATSIES AND ANYONE WHO JUST ASSUMES THAT THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

Ender
12-16-2013, 02:38 PM

But you do, so we don't.

So, tell me- exactly HOW MANY captured terrorists in the US were not alphabet creations?

PatriotOne
12-16-2013, 02:48 PM
I can't remember all the details of his background and what happened at this point, but I do recall looking into the details soon after it happened and I knew it was mind control. I "called it" way back when. There's usually several red flags and this one had them.

The question is "who" was controlling him. Our government isn't the only entity who uses them.

PatriotOne
12-16-2013, 02:54 PM

Not always a government conspiracy. There are individuals who create and use mind controlled victims. Leaders of Satanic cults create mind controlled victims also for instance.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 02:56 PM
You are the one who is trying to say that everyone is supposed to just take the word of a bunch of known terrorist masterminds for granted.

No I'm not. I am just asking you why you think any of us would know why that bag was there, when none of us were at the race that day?

Petar
12-16-2013, 02:58 PM
"Mind control" can be as simple as employing some spook at some local mosque to find some maladjusted islamic kid with a personality disorder to carry out "jihad" while the feds follow everyone around in vans...

Given the fact that this type of thing is exactly what the terrorists in the federal government specialize in then I don't know how anyone can really be so incredulous about the whole idea...

Unless of course your entire ego is completely married to the idea of "not being a conspiracy theorist" because you suffer from your own type of personality disorder...

No I'm not. I am just asking you why you think any of us would know why that bag was there, when none of us were at the race that day?

By arbitrarily dismissing all questions about "what the fuck the bag might have been doing there" as "stupid conspiracy bullshit" then that is exactly what you are doing.

You want us all to just believe whatever the federal government has to say on the matter because you turn into a naive little girl every time crazy people go on killing sprees.

Santa Claus is not real and the federal government is a bunch of terrorists.

Grow up and deal with it for fuck's sake.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:03 PM

But you do, so we don't.

In this case were aren't simply talking about "crazy people". We are talking about "crazy people" with a history with U.S. and foreign intelligence agencies. The older brother was on the radar of the KGB, CIA and FBI. The younger brother was being mentored by a Gitmo interrogator. The older brother was going back and forth to Chechnya, even though he could have been deported because of his domestic abuse charge (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/boston-bomber-could-have-been-deported-after-2009-conviction/). You basically just ignore all facts other than the "He might be crazy" fact. Why is that?

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 03:04 PM
I would much rather believe your conjecture than the idea that our government would rather commit democide on its citizens in order to push legislation that further erodes our liberties. I honestly rather would, but I unfortunately I don't.

Show me evidence of that in this case. I've yet to see any.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm curious. What type of information would you not consider "cherry picking"?

Well, fiercely sticking to only to reports which support your position, while simply refusing to believe any reports that don't is how Cherry Picking is defined.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:07 PM
In this case were aren't simply talking about "crazy people". We are talking about "crazy people" with a history with U.S. and foreign intelligence agencies. The older brother was on the radar of the KGB, CIA and FBI. The younger brother was being mentored by a Gitmo interrogator. The older brother was going back and forth to Chechnya, even though he could have been deported because of his domestic abuse charge (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/boston-bomber-could-have-been-deported-after-2009-conviction/). You basically just ignore all facts other than the "He might be crazy" fact. Why is that?

I am not ignoring those facts. I'm just not weaving a conspiracy between them.

Occams razor.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Well, fiercely sticking to only to reports which support your position, while simply refusing to believe any reports that don't is how Cherry Picking is defined.

So which report have I not believed? Really, what are you babbling about?

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:09 PM
I am not ignoring those facts. I'm just not weaving a conspiracy between them.

Occams razor.

You're not bright enough to understand Occams razor if it sliced you. Occam's razor does not say "Ignore all facts that don't fit the simplest hypothesis". That's the way you and others like you misuse it. We know for a fact that both brothers were on the radar of multiple intelligence agencies. To try to put this all in a "simple bag" of just being the act of a "crazy person" is beyond stupid. And there has been no claim of the younger brother being crazy. And what about the friend killed in FBI custody?

Dr.3D
12-16-2013, 03:11 PM
For those who are in doubt about mind control, please go to the Roku "Ben Swann - Truth In Media" channel and view episode 7.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:13 PM
You're not bright enough to understand Occams razor if it sliced you. Occam's razor does not say "Ignore all facts that don't fit the simplest hypothesis". That's the way you and others like you misuse it.

"...when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

You're the one refusing to believe that a guy the government suspected of being a terrorist was simply a terrorist, dear.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:15 PM
You're the one refusing to believe that a guy the government suspected of being a terrorist was a terrorist, dear.

I never said he wasn't a terrorist. The CIA agents that overthrew Mohammed Mossedeq in Iran were terrorists dear. The FBI informant who build the bomb that killed 7 Americans in 1993 was a terrorist dear. Hell, while I agree with the ultimate outcome, General William Tecumseh Sherman was a terroist, dear. So, once again, you've shown the lack of intelligence needed to understand and use Occam's razor. Your "simple theory" that I don't believe the person the government suspected is a terrorist is provably false. Point, set, match.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:16 PM
By arbitrarily dismissing all questions about "what the fuck the bag might have been doing there" as "stupid conspiracy bullshit" then that is exactly what you are doing.

I am not denying the bag was there. I am just asking why you thought we would know why it was there, since none of us were at the race that day?

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:19 PM
I never said he wasn't a terrorist. .

OK, since you want to be obtuse...

We both agree that he was on terror watch lists. You think that indicates the government somehow convinced him to plant bombs at the race, while I think it means the government suspected he was capable of terrorism all by himself.

"...when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:19 PM
I am not denying the bag was there. I am just asking why you thought we would know why it was there, since none of us were at the race that day?

Why do you want to ignore the fact that both brothers were on the radar of multiple intelligence agencies and the older brother shouldn't have been allowed to travel back and forth to Chechnya? Oh....but it's just the act of a lone "crazy" person who apparently gets his sane brother to go along with it.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:21 PM
So which report have I not believed? Really, what are you babbling about?

I don't I accused you of cherry picking yet, but I do admit that I think it's probably only a matter of time.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:22 PM
OK, since you want to be obtuse...

We both agree that he was on terror watch lists. You think that indicates the government convinced him to plant bombs at the race, while I think it means the government suspected he was capable of terrorism all by himself.

I think the fact that the younger brother was being mentored by a Gitmo interrogator was no accident. I think that reports that the brothers may have been double agents are accurate. That's the only logical explanation as to why the government allowed the older brother to go back and forth to a hotbed of terrorism like Chechnya! I think it's clear that whoever was watching him wasn't trying to prevent the older brother from committing an act of terrorism just like the FBI didn't try to keep its own informant from blowing up the WTC in 1993. The easiest way to keep this person "capable of terrorism all by himself" from committing terrorism in the U.S. would have been to not let him back into the country after traveling to a known terrorist hot spot.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Why do you want to ignore the fact that both brothers were on the radar of multiple intelligence agencies and the older brother shouldn't have been allowed to travel back and forth to Chechnya? Oh....but it's just the act of a lone "crazy" person who apparently gets his sane brother to go along with it.

Just because the government had identified a potential terrorist does not mean they created him.

It is certainly easy for me to believe the government is simply inept.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:27 PM
I think that reports that the brothers may have been double agents are accurate.

Which reports are those?

Dr.3D
12-16-2013, 03:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19u2twNseXo&list=PLfdRv4mkXBsIRq4gpbmsM7XWQsljOosYM
@8:10

angelatc
I would much rather believe your conjecture than the idea that our government would rather commit democide on its citizens in order to push legislation that further erodes our liberties..

What legislation was pushed as a result of the Boston Bombing?

Petar

No you aren't, you go way beyond that and make the idiotic claim that it doesn't matter why the bag may have been there and anyone who suspects that federal terrorists may not be telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth is crazy.

Why don't you just cut the bullshit and tell us exactly what kind of drugs that you are on which completely suspend your critical thinking skills half the time, please.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19u2twNseXo&list=PLfdRv4mkXBsIRq4gpbmsM7XWQsljOosYM
@8:10

From the comments:

Went to his site to find the sources he said he has used... can't find any.

red flag, red flag

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:33 PM
No you aren't, you go way beyond that and make the idiotic claim that it doesn't matter why the bag may have been there and anyone who suspects that federal terrorists may not be telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth is crazy.

Why don't you just cut the bullshit and tell us exactly what kind of drugs that you are on which completely suspend your critical thinking skills half the time, please.

Yeah. You don't have an answer, then. I get it.

LOL at your definition of "critical thinking." If you don't think a question asking why you expected that any of us would be able to tell you why that bag was there isn't highlighting your lack of critical thought processes, you're missing my point.

People who believe every single headline is tied to a conspiracy - critical thinkers.

People who believe that most headlines are tied to crazy people - that's just nuts!

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:34 PM
I don't I accused you of cherry picking yet, but I do admit that I think it's probably only a matter of time.

Ah. So when the gubmint releases an official report that people who put the report together say was based on lies told them by the Pentagon (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/01/AR2006080101300.html) (like the 9/11 commission report) I'll be "cherry picking" because I believe the people who put together the report and said themselves that they were "set up to fail" might actually be telling the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0LBARGBupM

:confused:

Seriously though, there is a huge difference between what you wrongly call "cherry picking" and what is in actually true research. In the law of "heresay" evidence (things said by someone other than a testifying witness) there is an exception made for "admissions against party interests." In other words, you are more likely to believe someone when that person says something that makes himself look bad. Why should he lie against his own interest? I know "conservatives" who still refuse to believe that there were no WMD stockpiles in Iraq or that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. I point to statements by Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld to that effect, not because I believe Bush, Cheney or Rumseld, but because those particular statements by Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld go against their own positions. When the NSA is forced to admit it's been collecting "metadata" on the American people, I tend to believe that, not because I believe the NSA, but because I would think they would rather pretend they hadn't done any surveillance on Americans at all. When the CIA admits that it committed acts of terrorism against the then democratically elected government of Iran, I believe that report, not because I believe the CIA, but because the CIA is saying something that makes itself look bad.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Which reports are those?

http://www.debka.com/search/tag/Boston/

Petar
12-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Yeah. You don't have an answer, then. I get it.

LOL at your definition of "critical thinking." If you don't think a question asking why you expected that any of us would be able to tell you why that bag was there isn't highlighting your lack of critical thought processes, you're missing my point.

The point is that only an idiot would dismiss questions about what it was doing there and whether or not federal terrorists had something to do with it.

The idiot in this case is yourself, the person who is probably too high on prescription medication to be able to reason beyond the level of a 12 year old girl with a personality disorder.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:38 PM
http://www.debka.com/search/tag/Boston/

Uh, seems to be subscription only. So I can't comment.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:42 PM
The point is that only an idiot would dismiss questions about what it was doing there and whether or not federal terrorists had something to do with it.

The idiot in this case is yourself, the person who is probably too high on prescription medication to be able to reason beyond the level of a 12 year old girl with a personality disorder.

Only a conspiracy theorist would ignore all the video and pictures of the real bombs while stedfastly focusing on an object that has not proved to be relevant, and would come here asking us why it was there 8 months later, even though none of us were at the race that day. and none of us has indicated we have access to inside information.

Petar
12-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Only a conspiracy theorist would ignore all the video and pictures of the real bombs while stedfastly focusing on an object that has not proved to be relevant, and would come here asking us why it was there 8 months later, even though none of us were at the race that day. and none of us has indicated we have access to inside information.

And only a prescription medication addled egotistical old lady with arrested development would sit here and pretend that just because she does not know what the bag was doing there then somehow that must be evidence that exonerates the known terrorist masterminds who run the federal leviathan.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:47 PM
From the comments:
Went to his site to find the sources he said he has used... can't find any.

red flag, red flag

So now you're cherry picking comments? ;)

From Ben Swann's report:

Sources:
We cannot post the leaked documents from program here because ASU has claimed intellectual
property infringement.

Note: I contacted Arizona State University’s CSC Department requesting an interview about this program. A spokesperson told me that the University would not comment on the program. That all inquires should be sent to DARPA.

Read more: http://benswann.com/government-program-to-control-religious-thought/2/#ixzz2ng0wuEdQ

Now, he gave you enough digging to find his source if you were really interested.

Here is the summary:
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/secret-darpa-mind-control-project.html

And here is a PDF of the actual leaked document.

http://www.brendanhunt.com/uploads/6/3/4/2/6342789/1375281261784.pdf

Ender
12-16-2013, 03:50 PM
From the comments:

Did YOU go?

I seriously hope you are not saying that Ben Swann is lying.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Uh, seems to be subscription only. So I can't comment.

The entire report without subscription.

http://tinyurl.com/o53heg5

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Did YOU go?

We obviously can trust the government and random YouTube commenters more than we can trust Ben Swann. ;) But I went. With a little digging you can find the source to which Ben was referring.

juleswin
12-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Did YOU go?

Of course, Ben could get his info wrong but to source that only from a youtube comment? very weak sauce.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Did YOU go?

I worship no mortal Gods.

I think Ben Swann is a capable of engaging in yellow journalism, yes. Trust, but verify. Sorry if that's offensive...

Petar
12-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Check it out folks: Angela's shitty alter ego takes a licking and just keeps on ticking. Let's see how long it can fight tooth and nail against obvious reality in order to maintain it's own survival against all odds...

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Occams razor.

You don't even use it your self. You parrot the news media version of events and disparage anyone who attempts any independent investigation.

This is evident by your insistence on them being "mentally Ill",,, even though schizophrenia is questionable diagnosis (Scientifically undefined)

http://www.antipsychiatry.org/schizoph.htm

"We have come to the end of our journey. Among other things, we have tried to establish that the schizophrenia model of unwanted conduct lacks credibility. The analysis directs us ineluctably to the conclusion that schizophrenia is a myth"

"There is a heightened awareness of the dangers inherent in labeling somebody with a disease category like schizophrenia, and many people are beginning to realize that there is no such entity"

"There is no accepted etiology of schizophrenia although there have been many theories. ... The unfortunate truth is that we don't know what causes schizophrenia or even what the illness is."
Edward Drummond, M.D., Associate Medical Director at Seacoast Mental Health Center

moostraks
12-16-2013, 03:58 PM

I'm simply pointing out how fucking stupid that would be.

Try to peek into the tiny space in between the threshold of your on/off switch of a brain for one half second and realize what we are dealing with:

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONSISTS OF TERRORIST MASTERMINDS WHO RECRUIT/SET-UP/ASSIST PATSIES AND ANYONE WHO JUST ASSUMES THAT THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

Your trust is in government agencies. Some here disagree with that position as it has been shown to be detrimental to one's existence.

I think Ben Swann is a capable of engaging in yellow journalism, yes. Trust, but verify. Sorry if that's offensive...

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:00 PM
The entire report without subscription.

http://tinyurl.com/o53heg5

That doesn't say they have proof he was a double agent working for the government. It says that they put together a conspiracy theory that led them to conclude he was a double agent.

According to them, the FBI knew all along these were the guys.

Friday, four days after the twin explosions at the marathon finishing line, the FBI released footage of Suspect No. 1 in a black hat and Suspect No. 2 in a white hat walking briskly away from the crime scene, and appealed to the public to help the authorities identify the pair.
We now know this was a charade. The authorities knew exactly who they were.

Uh, no, we don't. There is absolutely no proof of that.

donnay
12-16-2013, 04:01 PM

That couldn't be because Ben went after your vaccines gods?

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfqpZqEP6gg

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:02 PM
You don't even use it your self. You parrot the news media version of events and disparage anyone who attempts any independent investigation.

Independent investigation is awesome. Sitting behind a computer screen talking to other people who believe that the government wants to kill us all is not independent investigation.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 04:02 PM

Except instead of "verifying" you "trusted" a youtube comment? Really? Anyway, I actually verified. Ben has a solid source for the story. While he respected a copyright claim and didn't put it up himself, it is readily available and I've posted a link. Try again.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Your trust is in government agencies. Some here disagree with that position as it has been shown to be detrimental to one's existence.

There's trust and then there's blind trust. I think people who believe that everything the government does is tied to some grand conspiracy to kill us all is deluisional.

I think the government is incompetent, which is what Ron Paul believed.

I think the guy heard voices because he was crazy, not because the government was controlling his mind. Only around here is that considered offensive.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Except instead of "verifying" you "trusted" a youtube comment? Really? Anyway, I actually verified. Ben has a solid source for the story. While he respected a copyright claim and didn't put it up himself, it is readily available and I've posted a link. Try again.
No I am going to let that drop, unless you can tie it directly to the Boston Bombers.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 04:07 PM
That doesn't say they have proof he was a double agent working for the government. It says that they put together a conspiracy theory that led them to conclude he was a double agent.

Talk about being obtuse. :rolleyes: I didn't say that had absolute proof of anything. I agreed with their analysis. And Debka isn't some "conspiracy theory" website. But I think you have a warped definition of "conspiracy theory" anyway. Anything the government says is not a conspiracy theory. Anything anyone else says is. Hey, a random person on youtube comments that Ben Swann lacks a source for a story. It must be true!

According to them, the FBI knew all along these were the guys.

Uh, no, we don't. There is absolutely no proof of that.

Umm...actually we do have absolute proof that the FBI knew who these guys were!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-interviewed-dead-boston-bombing-suspect-years-ago/
FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect years ago

Goodness. You're really making yourself look stupid.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 04:07 PM
No I am going to let that drop, unless you can tie it directly to the Boston Bombers.

Tie what to the Boston bombers? A random comment on a youtube channel? Are you freaking serious? You were wrong. Just admit it.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:11 PM
That couldn't be because Ben went after your vaccines gods?

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfqpZqEP6gg

You automatically give it the stamp of approval because he said it and it agrees with you.

I don't give him the automatic stamp of approval no matter what he says. That's because I am about a million times smarter than you, DonnaY.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Tie what to the Boston bombers? A random comment on a youtube channel? Are you freaking serious? You were wrong. Just admit it.

No, tie the Boston Bombers to the program Swann was talking about.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 04:15 PM

Legislation be damned.

http://www.trunews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Boston-Swat.jpg

http://thearrowsoftruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/The-Boston-Police-State.jpg

http://chemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/boston-police-state-sniper-aims-at-home-owner-through-window-b.jpg

Effective results concern me. :(

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Talk about being obtuse. :rolleyes: I didn't say that had absolute proof of anything. I agreed with their analysis..

When you said report, I thought you meant there was some evidence, or at least an unidentified source to back up the assertion.

Of course you agree with it - it reinforces what you already believe. That makes you an average thinker.

And of course we knew that the FBI had interviewed them. But that isn't evidence that the FBI knew they were responsible for the bombings. Even if they were the only Muslims the FBI had ever interviewed in Boston, that wouldn't be true.

My definition of conspiracy theorist is roughly someone who repeatedly displays paranoid tendencies to "see" covert agency operations in absolutely everything.

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 04:18 PM
You're not bright enough to understand Occams razor if it sliced you. Occam's razor does not say "Ignore all facts that don't fit the simplest hypothesis". That's the way you and others like you misuse it. We know for a fact that both brothers were on the radar of multiple intelligence agencies. To try to put this all in a "simple bag" of just being the act of a "crazy person" is beyond stupid. And there has been no claim of the younger brother being crazy. And what about the friend killed in FBI custody?

Doesn't it make sense that they would be on the radar, since they ended up being terrorists? Isn't that what intelligence communities do in theory, look for potential terrorists?

Petar
12-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Ok everyone, if we are going to quarantine Angela's shitty alter-ego then I think that we are going to have to cross the streams:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OOF0FpKiYk

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 04:24 PM
And only a prescription medication addled egotistical old lady with arrested development would sit here and pretend that just because she does not know what the bag was doing there then somehow that must be evidence that exonerates the known terrorist masterminds who run the federal leviathan.

The bag didn't blow up. It's only important because someone circled it on tv.

Why are we still discussing it?

moostraks
12-16-2013, 04:28 PM
There's trust and then there's blind trust. I think people who believe that everything the government does is tied to some grand conspiracy to kill us all is deluisional.

I think the government is incompetent, which is what Ron Paul believed.

I think the guy heard voices because he was crazy, not because the government was controlling his mind. Only around here is that considered offensive.

I have experienced ineptness and evil in government. Usually ineptness is tied to lower level employees while evil is what allows narcissistic people on power trips to step on others for the purpose of career advancement and bonuses. So the higher the level the more likely the evil is rather than ineptness.

You have an opinion. I don't think it is offensive, but naive to trust government after the types of disclosures that come out after the official stories die out in the media . I think Dr.Paul was not the most astute when it came to people's motivation and led to him making some poor choices based upon his perceptions.

I don't have a definitive opinion on where the guys voices in his head came from, but the fact the government can be seen as potentially complicit based upon its past experiences is just sad. I wish I had your faith that the government is just incompetent but my experiences have taught me differently.

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Umm...actually we do have absolute proof that the FBI knew who these guys were!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-interviewed-dead-boston-bombing-suspect-years-ago/
FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect years ago

Goodness. You're really making yourself look stupid.

Not to overuse the word obtuse, but you just were. "Knew who they were" clearly was in reference to "who the bombers were". There is no reason to believe they knew who set off bombs in boston until after some investigating. When they found out who had done it, yes, they knew these people.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 04:33 PM
Independent investigation is awesome. Sitting behind a computer screen talking to other people who believe that the government wants to kill us all is not independent investigation.

Not kill us all.
But to deny that there are people in positions of power that wish to limit the population, or eliminate some of us is just naive.

And to look at history and conclude that government is benevolent or harmless,,, is plain ignorant.

These people have proven how dangerous they are repeatedly.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:36 PM
I don't have a definitive opinion on where the guys voices in his head came from, but the fact the government can be seen as potentially complicit based upon its past experiences is just sad. I wish I had your faith that the government is just incompetent but my experiences have taught me differently.

Right. Of course they have.

You should probably start to capitalize Government, since it's a conspiracy.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 04:38 PM
And to look at history and conclude that government is benevolent or harmless,,, is plain ignorant.

Yeah, because I spend a lot of time on here insisting that the government is benevolent and harmless.

moostraks
12-16-2013, 04:47 PM

So you subscribe to a belief that government has not been proven to be complicit in any incidents of a nefarious nature for its own benefit?

I said government is a conspiracy? That is news to me.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 04:48 PM
I don't have a definitive opinion on where the guys voices in his head came from,

I don't even know if there is any truth to the report that he was hearing voices..

but there are possible reasons why a person hears voices,, Scientifically provable reasons.

Voice to Skull technology has been known and proven for years.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah, because I spend a lot of time on here insisting that the government is benevolent and harmless.

And yet,, in the light of the fact that every "terrorist" incident in this country has had government involvement,, you insist that this one is different..

donnay
12-16-2013, 04:57 PM
You automatically give it the stamp of approval because he said it and it agrees with you.

I don't give him the automatic stamp of approval no matter what he says. That's because I am about a million times smarter than you, DonnaY.

Yeah cuz like Ben Swann is a Conspiracy theorists. :rolleyes:

moostraks
12-16-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't even know if there is any truth to the report that he was hearing voices..

but there are possible reasons why a person hears voices,, Scientifically provable reasons.

True. It seems naive to give blanket trust to the agencies that benefit from these types of incidences. To solely seek answers from the FBI will give a one dimensional opinion on the situation.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Yeah cuz like Ben Swann is a Conspiracy theorists. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's totally what I said, ms vaccine stalker-crazy baby killer lady.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 05:06 PM
And yet,, in the light of the fact that every "terrorist" incident in this country has had government involvement,, you insist that this one is different..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKkEmQrVZT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTpJ1EoV6A

angelatc
12-16-2013, 05:09 PM

Yeah, I don't believe that 9-11 was an inside job, so I take issue with that statement on its face. But if you're claiming that all the terror attacks the FBI claims to have thwarted were all the work of the suggestions of government handlers - that might be true. It is true in all the cases that come to mind, but I don't keep a list.

But if it is true, all those arrests were accompanied by direct evidence of government handlers, while this case doesn't have that. So it's correct to insist this one is different, because it is. At least, so far.

And I should probably point out that in none of those cases was scary mind control radiowave adminstered drugs stuff indicated. They just took weak minded people and encouraged them to step up and become important.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 05:15 PM
So you subscribe to a belief that government has not been proven to be complicit in any incidents of a nefarious nature for its own benefit?

Yeah, nailed it. That's exactly what I always say. You guys are such totally awesome listeners it's really a wonder you don't rule the world.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 05:16 PM

Mental illness has been known and proven for centuries.

donnay
12-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Yeah, that's totally what I said, ms vaccine stalker-crazy baby killer lady.

It's interesting how you came back in to edited what you originally said--you probably realized you would piss off a lot more people with your first remarks. Your first response was Today 07:11 PM and the edit came in @ Last edited by angelatc; Today at 07:15 PM.

You must think you are quite cunning and crafty, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 05:21 PM
.... you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

....says absolutely by far the most intellectually dishonest person on RPF.

I think it's pretty clear that I really don't care who I piss off. And I am certainly I am not trying to fool anybody.

At best, I am pretty openly entirely frustrated by my inability to express exactly how much I detest the dangerous outright lies you are allowed to pass around these forums.

moostraks
12-16-2013, 05:37 PM

I said government is a conspiracy? That is news to me.

Yeah, nailed it. That's exactly what I always say. You guys are such totally awesome listeners it's really a wonder you don't rule the world.

I asked a question (hence the use of a question mark) which would mean I am asking you something not telling you something. I included the responses so you may see how one could be lead to ask the question to query whether you believe government is never complicit in a nefarious action for its own benefit.

You are the one making claims to my position on things in another attempt to build yourself up by tearing others down.

moostraks
12-16-2013, 05:39 PM
It's interesting how you came back in to edited what you originally said--you probably realized you would piss off a lot more people with your first remarks. Your first response was Today 07:11 PM and the edit came in @ Last edited by angelatc; Today at 07:15 PM.

You must think you are quite cunning and crafty, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

The first one was because she called you a cow an didn't even register as an edit.

donnay
12-16-2013, 05:42 PM

I think it's pretty clear that I really don't care who I piss off. And I am certainly I am not trying to fool anybody.

At best, I am pretty openly entirely frustrated by my inability to express exactly how much I detest the dangerous outright lies you are allowed to pass around these forums.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, honey. I wasn't aware you were the forum monitor. I am fairly sure people can make up their own minds and don't need someone like you coming into a thread screaming like some deranged drama queen. :rolleyes:

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 05:43 PM
And I should probably point out that in none of those cases was scary mind control radiowave adminstered drugs stuff indicated. They just took weak minded people and encouraged them to step up and become important.

I am pretty sure (though I honestly can not prove it) that drugs were used in some of those cases.
Whether voice to skull was used,, I have no idea. It is one way to give suggestions,, especially if someone is in a suggestible state (Hypnotic drugs)
but most used a handler who was able to give directions directly. And provide any other souping up that was needed.

My point was,, that just because the guy was hearing voices (allegedly) does not make him mentally ill.

And that ultimately,, I question the entire Media based story. Separating the facts from the fiction is interesting,, but ultimately futile.

The sheep will still believe that the Gulf of Tonkin was reason to go to war.

jmdrake
12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
No, tie the Boston Bombers to the program Swann was talking about.

A) That wasn't my fact. I simply pointed out that you're attack on Ben Swann was unfounded.

B) The fact wasn't being brought up to prove that this particular program was tied to the Boston bombing. It was brought up to prove that the claim that the older brother was under mind control is not impossible because such programs did and do exist.

As Sir Author Conan Doyle so eloquently stated "Once you've eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, is the truth".

If mind control programs were impossible then the claim by the older brother that he was under mind control would be impossible. As it stands, claims that he was just some "lone crazy" are impossible considering the fact that multiple intelligence agencies had noted that he had connections to terrorism. Which, again, begs the question, why keep letting him go back and forth to a hotbed of terrorism?

Anti Federalist
12-16-2013, 06:11 PM

Not legislation.

Total police lockdown of an entire city.

I know, I was there that day and saw it with my own eyes.

And the people cheered when it was all over.

So there is a powerful incentive for government right there...a beta test.

This whole effort is pointless any more.

We are a tiny minority who will be exterminated within days when this country goes Full Nazi Retard, which could be any day now.

Hundreds of millions of Boobus will embrace the tyranny with open arms.

All we are doing now is writing the footnotes, if anybody is left to record anything.

Dr.3D
12-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Not legislation.

Total police lockdown of an entire city.

I know, I was there that day and saw it with my own eyes.

And the people cheered when it was all over.

So there is a powerful incentive for government right there...a beta test.

This whole effort is pointless any more.

We are a tiny minority who will be exterminated within days when this country goes Full Nazi Retard, which could be any day now.

Hundreds of millions of Boobus will embrace the tyranny with open arms.

All we are doing now is writing the footnotes, if anybody is left to record anything.

Don't worry, every history book I've ever read, shows how good overcomes evil in the long run and justice prevails..... then again, those who write the history books are a pretty biased bunch.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Don't worry, every history book I've ever read, shows how good overcomes evil in the long run and justice prevails..... then again, those who write the history books are a pretty biased bunch.

read another book

Some do well in the end,, but have hard times before it is over.

For many (most even) it does not turn out so well.

Dr.3D
12-16-2013, 06:58 PM
read another book

Some do well in the end,, but have hard times before it is over.

For many (most even) it does not turn out so well.
My point was.... those who write the history books will always side with the government when it comes to what is written in history. The true history will never be known.

devil21
12-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Everybody knows there's no such thing as hypnosis based mind control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v82-MPeCPnM

donnay
12-16-2013, 07:07 PM
I will add this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z91bg9BghaE

libertyjam
12-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Everybody knows there's no such thing as hypnosis based mind control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v82-MPeCPnM

WOw that's kinda freaky!

devil21
12-16-2013, 07:16 PM
WOw that's kinda freaky!

I guess Al's trigger phrase is "holy ghost".

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Boston Bomber Believed He Was a Victim of Mind Control

I am pretty sure I was as well,,
(Public School)
though I have been working on breaking the conditioning for decades.

libertyjam
12-16-2013, 07:33 PM
I guess Al's trigger phrase is "holy ghost".

Apparently! He doesn't even blink after that.

PRB
12-16-2013, 07:47 PM
I am pretty sure I was as well,,
(Public School)
though I have been working on breaking the conditioning for decades.
why do you say that?

fr33
12-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Well at least most of you seem to have moved on from saying the bombing didn't happen and that all the victims were faking. That's progress.

jonhowe
12-16-2013, 09:10 PM
I will add this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z91bg9BghaE

This is the funniest video on the internet.

mczerone
12-16-2013, 09:58 PM
Off topic from the flamewars and conspiracy chit-chattery, but thought I'd share this nugget:

I googled "John Jacobson CNL" to see what kind of credentials the guy referenced by James Holmes in the video linked on page 1. I got a blog (http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-strangest-thing-youll-read-all-day.html) that was relatively level-headed in it's own crazy way.

At the top of their blogroll was "Critiques of Libertarianism" - and I couldn't help but click (I'm not posting a direct link to it). Full of straw-men fallacies, ad hominems, and weak attacks, the blog (and corresponding solo-effort wiki) reads like a psychoanalysis of the author more than any legitmate critique. I was going to try to reach out to the author, but there's no point when he doesn't even leave his own head to construct that which he hates so much as a State-worshipping liberal.

devil21
12-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Well at least most of you seem to have moved on from saying the bombing didn't happen and that all the victims were faking. That's progress.

They're not mutually exclusive but by all means, please continue your crusade against all things conspiracy theory.

For reference and reminder to all forum members, keep this sort of stuff in mind:
http://www.insanemedia.net/forum-shill-gets-busted-ats-and-glp-censor-n-7015a/2924

fr33
12-16-2013, 10:43 PM
They're not mutually exclusive but by all means, please continue your crusade against all things conspiracy theory.

No they aren't but the odds of you being right do drop when you keep playing "pin the tail on the donkey" with every theory you can think of (all while providing no proof for either theory).

Theory #1 is that Tsarnaev was mind controlled by the government. No evidence has been provided except for past cases existing not involving Tsarnaev (Mk-ultra)

Theory #2 is that the bombing never took place and that all those people in the vicinity were actors. The only evidence provided for that theory are blurry youtube videos while proving that particular theory with physical evidence would be extremely easy; but nobody tries to do that in this age of internet sleuthing.

green73
12-16-2013, 10:51 PM
No they aren't but the odds of you being right do drop when you keep playing "pin the tail on the donkey" with every theory you can think of (all while providing no proof for either theory).

Theory #1 is that Tsarnaev was mind controlled by the government. No evidence has been provided except for past cases existing not involving Tsarnaev (Mk-ultra)

Theory #2 is that the bombing never took place and that all those people in the vicinity were actors. The only evidence provided for that theory are blurry youtube videos while proving that particular theory with physical evidence would be extremely easy; but nobody tries to do that in this age of internet sleuthing.

Wow, you are so well read up on this. It would be well out of bounds for me to say you are just a dumb, loudmouth, monkey white-boy on this. So, I won't.

Danke
12-16-2013, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXOOzZCDWw

:p

Petar
12-16-2013, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfFZmNP7bvQ

fr33
12-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Wow, you are so well read up on this. It would be well out of bounds for me to say you are just a dumb, loudmouth, monkey white-boy on this. So, I won't.

These kids did it! (http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/photo-suspect.jpg) The blankets were white powder dude! Anderson Cooper's nose disappeared! The legless dude is a war veteran actor! Youtube proves it! No need to actually interview anyone involved.

But seriously. No investigation has been done at all by the conspiracy crowd if you don't count watching videos and looking at images. The people they call actors are real people. This incident happened at a real place. Nobody claiming conspiracy does anything but post online about images and videos they've seen.

And now, by golly, some of the same people want to convince us that Tsarnaev was being controlled remotely. Credibility is a real thing.

Petar
12-16-2013, 11:33 PM
These kids did it! (http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/photo-suspect.jpg) The blankets were white powder dude! Anderson Cooper's nose disappeared! The legless dude is a war veteran actor! Youtube proves it! No need to actually interview anyone involved.

But seriously. No investigation has been done at all by the conspiracy crowd if you don't count watching videos and looking at images. The people they call actors are real people. This incident happened at a real place. Nobody claiming conspiracy does anything but post online about images and videos they've seen.

And now, by golly, some of the same people want to convince us that Tsarnaev was being controlled remotely. Credibility is a real thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ulOgLVa2M

NewRightLibertarian
12-16-2013, 11:35 PM
Pretty prominently placed on Drudge as well. Get him some tinfoil!

http://i.imgur.com/7qAELs7.png

I'd take the opinion of Matt Drudge over a bunch of naysaying dicks on a libertarian forum anyday. It's just more proof that we're winning when the truth is getting out to millions of people as mainstream news on a regular basis!

PRB
12-17-2013, 02:21 PM

why do you say he's intellectually dishonest? and you're mad that somebody's allowed free speech?

dannno
12-17-2013, 02:40 PM

You could spend a couple dozen hours or more going over all of the evidence that has already been posted in this thread. Why don't you start at the infowars.com article and click through all of the links in the story - then click through all of the links in all of those stories. Then you can begin working on all of the links that have been posted by various posters in this thread. That's all evidence.

jonhowe
12-17-2013, 02:57 PM
You could spend a couple dozen hours or more going over all of the evidence that has already been posted in this thread. Why don't you start at the infowars.com article and click through all of the links in the story - then click through all of the links in all of those stories. Then you can begin working on all of the links that have been posted by various posters in this thread. That's all evidence.

Conjecture is not evidence. Trust me, I've watched the videos, I've read the infowars. Which theory do you want me to follow up on? The "there was no bomb and no one was hurt, it was all staged" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by gov't agents" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by the brothers, who were double agents" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by they brothers, who were under FBI mind control" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by the brothers, who were CIA agents turned rogue by FBI mind control" theory?

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 03:12 PM
I'd take the opinion of Matt Drudge over a bunch of naysaying dicks on a libertarian forum anyday. It's just more proof that we're winning when the truth is getting out to millions of people as mainstream news on a regular basis!
I don't know where to begin.

CNN probably ran the same headline. Drudge, who is typically a war mongering Neocon-lite, would most probably shatter your hopes of agreement if asked frankly about this matter. That you blindly follow THE HEADLINES of what a man who spends his weekends arguing for intervention in Iran is kind of unsurprising given the general crassness of your posts and your apparent inability to think objectively.

The news will reach millions. And the millions will flatly reject the notion on its face or if accepting even the premise that Tsarnaev believes he was under some sort of control outside of his own (in the way you and so many others think he is talking about), will ascribe the label of crazy to him and forget about it.

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Watch Family Guy. :rolleyes:

jonhowe
12-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Watch Family Guy. :rolleyes:

Explain.

(If this is in reference to the episode where Peter runs over Boston Marathon runners, what are you getting at? Seth Macfarlane was tipped off?)

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Explain.

(If this is in reference to the episode where Peter runs over Boston Marathon runners, what are you getting at? Seth Macfarlane was tipped off?)
That is what I was referring to. What I was getting at is that people are pretty damn dumb. That is the "evidence" some may want you to analyze. Some obviously list discrepancies that are worthwhile to discuss or further investigate but the ridiculousness of many clouds any light that could be shed on the matter.

There are some that I respect in other aspects of thought but with regards to this, a lot of it is blind speculation of misinformation to fit preconceived notions of how a crime was or wasn't perpetrated. They think, and rightly so in many respects, that the FBI is training or inculcating, all in all harmless individuals, with "Islamic radicalism." There are the stories of the FBI creating these plots, perhaps one got out of hand and the FBI is trying to save face or hide their criminal deeds? That is interesting to contemplate but ultimately will never be exposed in any case. Mind you, I'm not even specifically saying that that is the case with the Boston bombing, simply that people know of the possibility and actively look for discrepancies or "evidence" to fit their viewpoint. It is exaggerated by what passes for journalism these days. So you have people who want to believe that this is the case that will vindicate their theories as true taking absurd "evidence" and weaving it into a narrative fitting for their viewpoint. Hence, Family Guy, whose mediocre episode which within was a random clip of Peter running over Boston Marathon runners becomes some grand piece of evidence that to this day people use to justify their often times insane theories.

In short, we will never know the truth. I do know, however, (and it's kind of amazing to me that it even needs stated), that Family Guy had nothing to do with the bombing. How the brother was able to travel back and forth while being scrutinized is something to consider. Federal incompetency is not a stretch of the imagination, though. Or, as I do somewhat suspect, they were aided. Perhaps as a sting operation in which they went rogue. Who knows? There are bigger provable fish to fry. Offending or pushing away, through ludicrousy, a large portion of the audience really seems counterproductive. Especially when no one has actual evidence or proof to be shown.

NewRightLibertarian
12-17-2013, 04:44 PM
I don't know where to begin.

CNN probably ran the same headline. Drudge, who is typically a war mongering Neocon-lite, would most probably shatter your hopes of agreement if asked frankly about this matter. That you blindly follow THE HEADLINES of what a man who spends his weekends arguing for intervention in Iran is kind of unsurprising given the general crassness of your posts and your apparent inability to think objectively.

The news will reach millions. And the millions will flatly reject the notion on its face or if accepting even the premise that Tsarnaev believes he was under some sort of control outside of his own (in the way you and so many others think he is talking about), will ascribe the label of crazy to him and forget about it.

It sounds like you're mad that the truth is getting out to so many people. You sound like a liberal with your pathetic excuse making. No biggie though, we're going to keep succeeding at getting the truth out to the masses without close-minded nincompoops like yourself.

dannno
12-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Conjecture is not evidence. Trust me, I've watched the videos, I've read the infowars. Which theory do you want me to follow up on? The "there was no bomb and no one was hurt, it was all staged" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by gov't agents" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by the brothers, who were double agents" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by they brothers, who were under FBI mind control" theory? Or the "there was a bomb, planted by the brothers, who were CIA agents turned rogue by FBI mind control" theory?

Oh wow, you watched a youtube video and read an infowars article one time!! I'm so proud of you, you must be so smart.

Why don't you read the article posted in the OP and read the links associated because you clearly have zero idea at all what is going on and have zero clue about who thinks what.. you are talking about conjecture where there is none, you can go through hours and hours of facts and testimony if you read those links.

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 05:44 PM
It sounds like you're mad that the truth is getting out to so many people. You sound like a liberal with your pathetic excuse making. No biggie though, we're going to keep succeeding at getting the truth out to the masses without close-minded nincompoops like yourself.
Right.

Says the guy from shitsville terrorworld. I don't know whether to laugh at you or shake my head in amazement.

It's funny though, how you never pop up in any discussion that has the slightest semblance of intellectual merit. Instead you show up, some 3,000 times to conspiracy threads, to spout off one liners about liberals and bootlickers to anyone who doesn't toe your delusional line. Stick to AJ sensationalized media and Huffpo comment sections, detective. The work is cut out for you.

parocks
12-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Why is it that every thread seems to be Angelatc saying "the bosses and their minions are always right" and everyone else pointing out over and over again all the documented evidence of the bosses and their minions lying over and over again. Every thread about healthy food and nutrition seems to have this. Vaccines are GREAT! The doctors say so! Vitamins and minerals are USELESS! Look at this crap study!

At this point, most people understand what the teams are. And Angelatc seems to always be on the side of the bad guys. And if this was mittromneyforums.com, that would make sense.

NewRightLibertarian
12-17-2013, 06:16 PM
Right.

Says the guy from shitsville terrorworld. I don't know whether to laugh at you or shake my head in amazement.

It's funny though, how you never pop up in any discussion that has the slightest semblance of intellectual merit. Instead you show up, some 3,000 times to conspiracy threads, to spout off one liners about liberals and bootlickers to anyone who doesn't toe your delusional line. Stick to AJ sensationalized media and Huffpo comment sections, detective. The work is cut out for you.

I show up to put cowards like you in your place. It's always funny to see you and your flock piss and moan as we keep growing and becoming more influential. Your tantrums are very amusing to me. Eat our dust!

At this point, most people understand what the teams are. And Angelatc seems to always be on the side of the bad guys. And if this was mittromneyforums.com, that would make sense.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

VIDEODROME
12-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Using that very meme proves mind control.

That's just what you want us to think.

wait.... omg

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 06:48 PM
I show up to put cowards like you in your place. It's always funny to see you and your flock piss and moan as we keep growing and becoming more influential. Your tantrums are very amusing to me. Eat our dust!

Just to clarify, I hardly get involved in these "debates" as there is nothing to debate about a delusion; I don't have a flock; and couldn't care less what people think with regards to conspiracies. In fact, if conspiracy theories are awakening some to the message of liberty, all is fine and good. I take issue with your simplistic, bombastic posts and your lack of anything qualifying as discussion.

NewRightLibertarian
12-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Just to clarify, I hardly get involved in these "debates" as there is nothing to debate about a delusion; I don't have a flock; and couldn't care less what people think with regards to conspiracies. In fact, if conspiracy theories are awakening some to the message of liberty, all is fine and good. I take issue with your simplistic, bombastic posts and your lack of anything qualifying as discussion.

You don't get in the debates because you don't want to be embarrassed. You truth deniers aren't doing so well these days.

jonhowe
12-17-2013, 07:35 PM
Oh wow, you watched a youtube video and read an infowars article one time!! I'm so proud of you, you must be so smart.

Why don't you read the article posted in the OP and read the links associated because you clearly have zero idea at all what is going on and have zero clue about who thinks what.. you are talking about conjecture where there is none, you can go through hours and hours of facts and testimony if you read those links.

I have spent several dozen, if not hundreds of hours on the activities mentioned. I'm not talking out my ass here. I just know to be skeptical of outlandish claims (such as yours) and verify things before accepting them as canon.

jonhowe
12-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Why is it that every thread seems to be Angelatc saying "the bosses and their minions are always right" and everyone else pointing out over and over again all the documented evidence of the bosses and their minions lying over and over again. Every thread about healthy food and nutrition seems to have this. Vaccines are GREAT! The doctors say so! Vitamins and minerals are USELESS! Look at this crap study!

Safely eradicating deadly diseases = "the bad guys"
Pointing out snake oil salesman = "the bad guys"

THIS IS WHY RON PAUL AND HIS IDEAS ARE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN THE MAINSTREAM!

But then, according to you, Ron Paul would be a "minion" too (since he thinks terrorists did 9-11 and the Boston Bombing).

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 07:55 PM
You don't get in the debates because you don't want to be embarrassed. You truth deniers aren't doing so well these days.
"Shitsville terrorworld" is telling me about embarrassment. Bizarre.

NewRightLibertarian
12-17-2013, 08:17 PM
"Shitsville terrorworld" is telling me about embarrassment. Bizarre.

So all you can do is come up with completely irrelevant bullshit to spew in lieu of a decent argument? That's even more proof that I'm winning and people like you are losing.

kathy88
12-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Most of the name calling is coming from the "I don't believe in conspiracies" crowd. That alone is telling. This thread is full of win.

NewRightLibertarian
12-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Most of the name calling is coming from the "I don't believe in conspiracies" crowd. That alone is telling. This thread is full of win.

They're really becoming unhinged as their precious establishment falls to pieces.

acptulsa
12-17-2013, 08:37 PM

Much ado about nothing.

Amazing how a complete lack of evidence on either side of a debate can spawn such a massive flame war.

Nobody knows anything for certain at this point. This thread should have died after two posts.

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 08:39 PM
A definition of "conspiracy" would do your argument some good.

Would it cease to be a "conspiracy" if it were not green screened?

I think everyone can agree there was a conspiracy. If, however, by "conspiracy" you mean, some moronic delusion that actors were paid, the entirety staged, and for some strange reason, Family Guy warned, then yes, I guess I don't believe in conspiracies.

donnay
12-17-2013, 08:39 PM
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 08:50 PM
So all you can do is come up with completely irrelevant bullshit to spew in lieu of a decent argument? That's even more proof that I'm winning and people like you are losing.
I just find it amazing that you couldn't begin to hold water against me in any conversation, including your own deluded fantasies, yet you talk shit as if you have some sort of intellectual prowess. All three thousand of your posts are a bad impersonation of Alex Jones. He at least has some semblance of sources and facts behind what he says. You simply say cheap and recyclable horseshit about liberals and bootlickers... what's so odd about this is your apparent previous profession, which frankly shines through with your bombastic and simplistic, meat-headed and dropped as a child retorts. Pick any topic, you oaf. I'd probably school your ass on tank identification.

Who are "people like [me]"? Who is "we"? You are so goddamned deluded you're seeing yourself as some grand crusader of truth. The truth is, you read sensationalist media articles minimally, watch homemade manipulated youtube videos by the minutes, and think you are well versed. You aren't. You are pathetic. If Alex Jones wasn't screaming into your headset every afternoon, you'd sound even goddamn dumber than you do. And that is hard. Seriously, stick to Huffpo comment sections. Your "skills" would be evenly matched. I guess the kicker in all of this unfunnyness is that I am probably subsidizing your goddamn internet bill. I mean, if "shitsville, terrorworld" isn't some jarheaded, non-clever, unfunny, manifestation of "durr", I don't know what is.

dannno
12-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Much ado about nothing.

Amazing how a complete lack of evidence on either side of a debate can spawn such a massive flame war.

Nobody knows anything for certain at this point. This thread should have died after two posts.

Someone saying that they were put under mind control by an entity who has for decades studied mind control and used it on various people, and in using it on this person they get to promote an agenda is your definition of 'lack of evidence' and something that should be ignored? Why shouldn't we look into this further? Everything I just stated is 100% fact and evidence, yet these people just want to call people names and shove it under a rug??

James Holmes says that an evil psychiatrist put him under mind control at the University he was at when we 'conspiracy theorists' have been theorizing that all along, and the subject has been in prison..

I can go on, but this is a major pattern and a major cause for concern with anybody that has any ability to use their intellect in a constructive capacity.

What evidence would you like to see?

fr33
12-17-2013, 08:57 PM

I pointed out the lack of evidence the conspiracy theorists have provided and the fact that they often engage in promoting multiple contradicting conspiracies and so far the only response with any accurate info I've received is that I'm a "white-boy".

NewRightLibertarian
12-17-2013, 08:59 PM
I just find it amazing that you couldn't begin to hold water against me in any conversation, including your own deluded fantasies, yet you talk shit as if you have some sort of intellectual prowess. All three thousand of your posts are a bad impersonation of Alex Jones. He at least has some semblance of sources and facts behind what he says. You simply say cheap and recyclable horseshit about liberals and bootlickers... what's so odd about this is your apparent previous profession, which frankly shines through with your bombastic and simplistic, meat-headed and dropped as a child retorts. Pick any topic, you oaf. I'd probably school your ass on tank identification.

Who are "people like [me]"? Who is "we"? You are so goddamned deluded you're seeing yourself as some grand crusader of truth. The truth is, you read sensationalist media articles minimally, watch homemade manipulated youtube videos by the minutes, and think you are well versed. You aren't. You are pathetic. If Alex Jones wasn't screaming into your headset every afternoon, you'd sound even goddamn dumber than you do. And that is hard. Seriously, stick to Huffpo comment sections. Your "skills" would be evenly matched. I guess the kicker in all of this unfunnyness is that I am probably subsidizing your goddamn internet bill. I mean, if "shitsville, terrorworld" isn't some jarheaded, non-clever, unfunny, manifestation of "durr", I don't know what is.

Keep throwing your little tantrum, buddy. I'll keep laughing my ass off at what a juvenile, emotionally-unstable loser you are.

dannno
12-17-2013, 09:01 PM
I pointed out the lack of evidence the conspiracy theorists have provided and the fact that they often engage in promoting multiple contradicting conspiracies and so far the only response with any accurate info I've received is that I'm a "white-boy".

So somebody saying that they are being mind controlled is not evidence? That's obviously not the only evidence, there is books worth of evidence, but so far that is the strongest. What evidence would you expect to come out if they were in fact being mind controlled? I'm actually really curious about that. Pretend they were being mind controlled, what evidence would you expect to be able to present to show that they were being mind controlled? You think the people that do it just go down to the library and publish it or what?

fr33
12-17-2013, 09:01 PM
Someone saying that they were put under mind control by an entity who has for decades studied mind control and used it on various people, and in using it on this person they get to promote an agenda is your definition of 'lack of evidence' and something that should be ignored? Why shouldn't we look into this further? Everything I just stated is 100% fact and evidence, yet these people just want to call people names and shove it under a rug??

James Holmes says that an evil psychiatrist put him under mind control at the University he was at when we 'conspiracy theorists' have been theorizing that all along, and the subject has been in prison..

I can go on, but this is a major pattern and a major cause for concern with anybody that has any ability to use their intellect in a constructive capacity.By all means look into it further rather than saying it's true without any evidence to prove it.

What evidence would you like to see?
Actual evidence. Proof that the alleged bomber was being mind-controlled. Not proof that other people have been mind controlled in the past. You talk about "looking into it further" but that is not what is happening here. The theory is alleged to have happened and claimed to be true without any investigation.

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Keep throwing your little tantrum, buddy. I'll keep laughing my ass off at what a juvenile, emotionally-unstable loser you are.
Read it again, crusader of truth. You know I'm not far off.

.gov checks telling me about conspiracies. Bizarre.

acptulsa
12-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Someone saying that they were put under mind control by an entity who has for decades studied mind control and used it on various people, and in using it on this person they get to promote an agenda is your definition of 'lack of evidence' and something that should be ignored?

My definition of 'lack of evidence' is one defendant saying, 'I think somebody fucked with my head.'

Why shouldn't we look into this further?

That would be a damned sight more useful than sitting around flaming the living snot out of each other, wouldn't it?

dannno
12-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Actual evidence. Proof that the alleged bomber was being mind-controlled. Not proof that other people have been mind controlled in the past. You talk about "looking into it further" but that is not what is happening here. The theory is alleged to have happened and claimed to be true without any investigation.

There is a lot more evidence than that, all of the cases including Giffords killer that was discussed all have very strong indication that they were mind controlled. It's a pattern. And there is a huge motive for the government to continue to create these patsies, it's the only way they can maintain control. Patterns, motive, the individuals themselves claiming that they were mind controlled is all evidence. It is worth people taking seriously so that the media can go out and begin asking real questions without people being treated like they are crazy. It's not crazy.

James Holmes kept asking prisoners why he was in jail and said the killing was like being in a video game. He was failing out of a school in a program that studied things like mind control.

The Boston Bomber said he was setup, his family said he was setup, his older brother may have inadvertently helped set him up, his uncle worked for the CIA and was the only family member who came out and gave a speech to the media that literally sounded like it was written by the CIA.

There's pages worth of this stuff you can read, it's all very good evidence. In a court case where somebody is charged with murder, it does not require that a person is video taped committing the murder. Prosecutors use motivation, character witnesses, present evidence to show that there may be patterns, all of this is used to further the investigation and dig deeper and can lead to a successful prosecution. What you and angela and others like you do is you are preventing further investigation from happening by calling our side crazy instead of being open to looking at more evidence. Instead the truth ends up laying in the fringes because real questions never get asked in the media and you are not helping to move that process forward and in fact doing a huge disservice. If you have evidence AGAINST what we are saying, then go ahead and present it, but to say that "our evidence isn't good enough for you and so we must be crazy" is very irresponsible because I will tell you we are right at least 95% of the time on this kind of stuff and the reason it continues to get buried is due to the attitude that we can't ask these questions because the people who ask them are crazy.

NewRightLibertarian
Read it again, crusader of truth. You know I'm not far off.

.gov checks telling me about conspiracies. Bizarre.

I read your trash and saw nothing more than deranged, childish ramblings. This is the typical behavior of the truth denier, and it doesn't surprise me one bit to see it out of you.

fr33
So somebody saying that they are being mind controlled is not evidence? That's obviously not the only evidence, there is books worth of evidence, but so far that is the strongest. What evidence would you expect to come out if they were in fact being mind controlled? I'm actually really curious about that. Pretend they were being mind controlled, what evidence would you expect to be able to present to show that they were being mind controlled? You think the people that do it just go down to the library and publish it or what?

I'm the queen of England. Watch new threads about it pop up with multiple people believing it... No that is not evidence. That's an unsubstantiated assertion.

You and others reference MKUltra. There were several distinct physical processes used in those experiments. So far nobody claiming it happened to Tsarnaev has claimed any of those things happened. The just assume they did because somebody claimed a similar projected outcome happened.

dannno
12-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Actual evidence. Proof that the alleged bomber was being mind-controlled.

Be more specific, I think this answer is a total cop out. Present examples of actual evidence you would expect to find please. That was the entire fucking point of asking the question.

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 09:22 PM
That would be a damned sight more useful than sitting around flaming the living snot out of each other, wouldn't it?
You can't reason with delusions.

You took a little hiatus but I know you know what I am talking about. Some of the theories and nonsense were so outlandish and insane, it was hard not to respond. (just to show to onlookers reading this that we are not all delusional) I followed all the threads, respected opinions and tried to reason with people.. there is no reasoning. If you ask a question as simple as, "Why would Seth Macfarlane know this was going to happen" you'd get labeled a bootlicker or government apologist. Anyone not lock and step with their fantasy of how this played out is COINTELPRO. They hardly know the terms they are using, they're barely read in anything, yet they always have something to fall back on with, "Sheep." Never read Animal Farm but calls me (and many others) a sheep. Bizarre.

dannno
12-17-2013, 09:28 PM
You and others reference MKUltra. There were several distinct physical processes used in those experiments.

This is the problem with your whole line of thinking.. I read this shit and it makes my brain hurt.

MKUltra was a series of secret and classified experiments on human subjects.

When they declassified MKUltra, you therefore believe that all of the documentation and experiments were released, is this correct?

In July 2001 some surviving information regarding MKUltra was officially declassified.

Do you know what the word "some" means?

I mean god dammit, your sentence that I quoted you on above infers some things and you are not going to admit to it but you are wrong....

Your sentence above infers that MKUltra is the only series of experiments by the government or CIA that has studied mind control on humans and that all of the experiments have been declassified. You act like you're such an expert on all of the experiments they did and that none of them displayed any resemblance to suggesting that somebody put a backpack next to a group of people, you are essentially actually asking me to find a god damn MKUtra study that shows that the government was successful at suggesting someone place a backpack with a bomb next to a group of people. What a bunch of fucking horse shit.

Occam's Banana
12-17-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm the queen of England. Watch new threads about it pop up with multiple people believing it... No that is not evidence. That's an unsubstantiated assertion.

Bullshit! You really are the Queen of England, aren't you?
We know that the Queen of England exists. There's well-documented proof of this.
And you are now on public record as openly admitting that you are the Queen of England.

Don't bother trying to deny it! You're on a political Internet forum that has a strong anti-monarchic slant - so denying it is exactly what the Queen of England would do if she were a forum member here. (You are so busted, Your Majesty ...)

dannno
12-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Bullshit! You really are the Queen of England, aren't you?

How ironic would that be.

acptulsa
12-17-2013, 09:55 PM
If you ask a question as simple as, "Why would Seth Macfarlane know this was going to happen" you'd get labeled a bootlicker or government apologist. Anyone not lock and step with their fantasy of how this played out is COINTELPRO. They hardly know the terms they are using, they're barely read in anything.

If they had even the tiniest clue how COINTEL worked, they'd realize COINTEL feeds them the most outlandish theories they could possibly mindlessly parrot just to make all 'conspiracy theorists' look like crazy fools. Must be a fun job. 'OK, we pulled some shit and they're getting wind of it. What silly assed bait can we get them to chomp on to discredit all the serious investigators? Martians? Nah, too obvious. How about missiles with holographic wings? Yeah, that's the ticket...' *snicker snicker*

NewRightLibertarian
12-17-2013, 10:40 PM
If they had even the tiniest clue how COINTEL worked, they'd realize COINTEL feeds them the most outlandish theories they could possibly mindlessly parrot just to make all 'conspiracy theorists' look like crazy fools. Must be a fun job. 'OK, we pulled some shit and they're getting wind of it. What silly assed bait can we get them to chomp on to discredit all the serious investigators? Martians? Nah, too obvious. How about missiles with holographic wings? Yeah, that's the ticket...' *snicker snicker*

People sometimes run with bad conspiracy theories that are put out by disinformation agents, but the truth deniers always take the most ridiculous conspiracy theories and talk about those incessantly while ignoring the valid ones. It's an incredibly dishonest way of conducting an argument. They've been taught well by the establishment in lies and obfuscation, no doubt.

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2013, 10:49 PM
People sometimes run with bad conspiracy theories that are put out by disinformation agents, but the truth deniers always take the most ridiculous conspiracy theories and talk about those incessantly while ignoring the valid ones. It's an incredibly dishonest way of conducting an argument. They've been taught well by the establishment in lies and obfuscation, no doubt.
Let's talk about why Tsarnaev was able to travel between here and Chechnya after being ascribed to the FBI as a possible Islamic radicalist.

Instead people are insulted with green screen assertions, not by you, I don't believe, and alleged Family Guy fore-tellings. It ruins your case. (again I don't know if it was you specifically, I'm more talking of a mentality)

There are legitimate issues to be discussed with regards to the Boston bombing. That was by and large not what happened. A relevant aspect that is often overlooked in quests for crisis actors is the reaction to the bombing and the reception the police were given. Focusing on non-provable, often times insane theories is counter productive to relevant points that could easily be made.

acptulsa
12-17-2013, 10:53 PM
It's an incredibly dishonest way of conducting an argument.

And I suppose flaming the living snot out of anyone who asks a question is an incredibly honest way of doing it, and a proven method of bolstering the credibility of the serious investigators and keeping the interest of the typical observer?

fearthereaperx
12-17-2013, 11:27 PM
There is a lot more evidence than that, all of the cases including Giffords killer that was discussed all have very strong indication that they were mind controlled. It's a pattern. And there is a huge motive for the government to continue to create these patsies, it's the only way they can maintain control. Patterns, motive, the individuals themselves claiming that they were mind controlled is all evidence. It is worth people taking seriously so that the media can go out and begin asking real questions without people being treated like they are crazy. It's not crazy.

James Holmes kept asking prisoners why he was in jail and said the killing was like being in a video game. He was failing out of a school in a program that studied things like mind control.

The Boston Bomber said he was setup, his family said he was setup, his older brother may have inadvertently helped set him up, his uncle worked for the CIA and was the only family member who came out and gave a speech to the media that literally sounded like it was written by the CIA.

There's pages worth of this stuff you can read, it's all very good evidence. In a court case where somebody is charged with murder, it does not require that a person is video taped committing the murder. Prosecutors use motivation, character witnesses, present evidence to show that there may be patterns, all of this is used to further the investigation and dig deeper and can lead to a successful prosecution. What you and angela and others like you do is you are preventing further investigation from happening by calling our side crazy instead of being open to looking at more evidence. Instead the truth ends up laying in the fringes because real questions never get asked in the media and you are not helping to move that process forward and in fact doing a huge disservice. If you have evidence AGAINST what we are saying, then go ahead and present it, but to say that "our evidence isn't good enough for you and so we must be crazy" is very irresponsible because I will tell you we are right at least 95% of the time on this kind of stuff and the reason it continues to get buried is due to the attitude that we can't ask these questions because the people who ask them are crazy.

Don't forget Sirhan Sirhan felt he was a victim of mind control..even to this day.

jonhowe
12-18-2013, 01:05 AM
So somebody saying that they are being mind controlled is not evidence?

Of mind control? No. Are you serious?

DamianTV
12-18-2013, 02:11 AM

Its not the mind itself that has to be controlled, just a persons perception of reality. It is the basis of Stage Magic and Illusions. It also needs the Suspension of Disbelief. Magic, as done on stage, just leaves the audience wondering how those tricks are performed. But all Magic is done by manipulating a persons perception of reality.

Many people watch the news every day. When people watch the news, they tend to Suspend their Disbelief that what they are seeing is not fantasy. Exaggerating certani subjects, like a shooting can cause a persons perception of how bad gun violence is to also be exaggerated. If there is such a thing as Mind Control, it is being applied to every single person on this planet.

A lot of us are fully aware of the crap that comes out of the MSM. Its not that a shooting did not actually happen, it is that the MSM sensationalizes it to the point where a person might think that every other person is out to get them. The technique is very similar to another Illusion called a Forced Perspective. Stacking a small object in front of a distant object can cause the perception of the closer object to appear to be much much larger than the farther object. Put your fingers and thumb together right in front of your eyeball and practice "Im squishing your head! Im squishing your head!" A childs game. But only report on one shooting over and over and over again and it has the same effect on the mind of the viewer that the problem is much larger than it actually is. It is obvious to many of us here of the Magic that occurs, where the point of view they provide shows a much different version of reality. The mouse is not larger than the Empire State Building. Gandalf is not that much taller than Frodo than the Camera suggests. Same trick, different application.

Lawyers are notorious for abusing Loopholes in the legal system. They perform Word Magic. Their type of magic causes their audience to percieve things in ways that are to their advantage. "No, it was legal for me to not hire the White Guy because if I did, then I'd be over my quota for white employees, which is in direct violation of the Equal Opportunity Employment Act".

The basis for Mind Control and Magic are rooted deep in the Person's Perception of any situation.

donnay
12-18-2013, 07:31 AM
Many people have become unwitting subjects for the mad scientists--much of it has been documented. Lawsuits have acknowledged them and awarded money to the victims. Bill Clinton (c-span October 3, 1995) apologized about human experiments that were conducted on unwitting people. But has any of it stopped--I don't thinks so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRTOB8JPwa8

Here is a great article that explains it well:

10 Modern Methods of Mind Control
Nicholas West
Activist Post

The more one researches mind control, the more one will come to the conclusion that there is a coordinated script that has been in place for a very long time with the goal to turn the human race into non-thinking automatons. For as long as man has pursued power over the masses, mind control has been orchestrated by those who study human behavior in order to bend large populations to the will of a small "elite" group.

Today, we have entered a perilous phase where mind control has taken on a physical, scientific dimension that threatens to become a permanent state if we do not become aware of the tools at the disposal of the technocratic dictatorship unfolding on a worldwide scale.

Modern mind control is both technological and psychological. Tests show that simply by exposing the methods of mind control, the effects can be reduced or eliminated, at least for mind control advertising and propaganda. More difficult to counter are the physical intrusions, which the military-industrial complex continues to develop and improve upon.

1. Education -- This is the most obvious, yet still remains the most insidious. It has always been a would-be dictator's ultimate fantasy to "educate" naturally impressionable children, thus it has been a central component to Communist and Fascist tyrannies throughout history. No one has been more instrumental in exposing the agenda of modern education than Charlotte Iserbyt -- one can begin research into this area by downloading a free PDF of her book, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, which lays bare the role of Globalist foundations in shaping a future intended to produce servile drones lorded over by a fully educated, aware elite class.

2. Advertising and Propaganda -- Edward Bernays has been cited as the inventor of the consumerist culture that was designed primarily to target people's self-image (or lack thereof) in order to turn a want into a need. This was initially envisioned for products such as cigarettes, for example. However, Bernays also noted in his 1928 book, Propaganda, that "propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government." This can be seen most clearly in the modern police state and the growing citizen snitch culture, wrapped up in the pseudo-patriotic War on Terror. The increasing consolidation of media has enabled the entire corporate structure to merge with government, which now utilizes the concept of propaganda placement. Media; print, movies, television, and cable news can now work seamlessly to integrate an overall message which seems to have the ring of truth because it comes from so many sources, simultaneously. When one becomes attuned to identifying the main "message," one will see this imprinting everywhere. And this is not even to mention subliminal messaging.

3. Predictive Programming -- Many still deny that predictive programming is real. I would invite anyone to examine the range of documentation put together by Alan Watt and come to any other conclusion. Predictive programming has its origins in predominately elitist Hollywood, where the big screen can offer a big vision of where society is headed. Just look back at the books and movies which you thought were far-fetched, or "science fiction" and take a close look around at society today. For a detailed breakdown of specific examples, Vigilant Citizen is a great resource that will probably make you look at "entertainment" in a completely different light.

4. Sports, Politics, Religion -- Some might take offense at seeing religion, or even politics, put alongside sports as a method of mind control. The central theme is the same throughout: divide and conquer. The techniques are quite simple: short circuit the natural tendency of people to cooperate for their survival, and teach them to form teams bent on domination and winning. Sports has always had a role as a key distraction that corrals tribal tendencies into a non-important event, which in modern America has reached ridiculous proportions where protests will break out over a sport celebrity leaving their city, but essential human issues such as liberty are giggled away as inconsequential. Political discourse is strictly in a left-right paradigm of easily controlled opposition, while religion is the backdrop of nearly every war throughout history.

5. Food, Water, and Air -- Additives, toxins, and other food poisons literally alter brain chemistry to create docility and apathy. Fluoride in drinking water has been proven to lower IQ; Aspartame and MSG are excitotoxins which excite brain cells until they die; and easy access to the fast food that contains these poisons generally has created a population that lacks focus and motivation for any type of active lifestyle. Most of the modern world is perfectly groomed for passive receptiveness -- and acceptance -- of the dictatorial elite. And if you choose to diligently watch your diet, they are fully prepared to spray the population from the above.

6. Drugs -- This can be any addictive substance, but the mission of mind controllers is to be sure you are addicted to something. One major arm of the modern mind control agenda is psychiatry, which aims to define all people by their disorders, as opposed to their human potential. This was foreshadowed in books such as Brave New World. Today, it has been taken to even further extremes as a medical tyranny has taken hold where nearly everyone has some sort of disorder -- particularly those who question authority. The use of nerve drugs in the military has led to record numbers of suicides. Worst of all, the modern drug state now has over 25% of U.S. children on mind-numbing medication.

7. Military testing -- The military has a long history as the testing ground for mind control. The military mind is perhaps the most malleable, as those who pursue life in the military generally resonate to the structures of hierarchy, control, and the need for unchallenged obedience to a mission. For the increasing number of military personal questioning their indoctrination, a recent story highlighted DARPA's plans for transcranial mind control helmets that will keep them focused.

8. Electromagnetic spectrum -- An electromagnetic soup envelops us all, charged by modern devices of convenience which have been shown to have a direct impact on brain function.

In a tacit admission of what is possible, one researcher has been working with a "god helmet" to induce visions by altering the electromagnetic field of the brain.

Our modern soup has us passively bathed by potentially mind-altering waves, while a wide range of possibilities such as cell phone towers is now available to the would-be mind controller for more direct intervention.

9. Television, Computer, and "flicker rate"-- It's bad enough that what is "programmed" on your TV (accessed via remote "control") is engineered; it is all made easier by literally lulling you to sleep, making it a psycho-social weapon. Flicker rate tests show that alpha brain waves are altered, producing a type of hypnosis -- which doesn't portend well for the latest revelation that lights can transmit coded Internet data by "flickering faster than the eye can see." The computer's flicker rate is less, but through video games, social networks, and a basic structure which overloads the brain with information, the rapid pace of modern communication induces an ADHD state. A study of video games revealed that extended play can result in lower blood flow to the brain, sapping emotional control. Furthermore, role-playing games of lifelike war and police state scenarios serve to desensitize a connection to reality. One look at the WikiLeaks video Collateral Murder should be familiar to anyone who has seen a game like Call of Duty.

10. Nanobots -- From science fiction horror, directly to the modern brain; the nanobots are on the way. Direct brain modification already has been packaged as "neuroengineering." A Wired article from early 2009 highlighted that direct brain manipulation via fiber optics is a bit messy, but once installed "it could make someone happy with the press of a button." Nanobots take the process to an automated level, rewiring the brain molecule by molecule. Worse, these mini droids can self-replicate, forcing one to wonder how this genie would ever get back in the bottle once unleashed. Expected date of arrival? Early 2020s.

A concerted effort is underway to manage and predict human behavior so that the social scientists and the dictatorial elite can control the masses and protect themselves from the fallout of a fully awake free humanity. Only by waking up to their attempts to put us to sleep do we stand a chance of preserving our free will.

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/12/10-modern-methods-of-mind-control.html

green73
12-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Chilling read.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51U-hXS6kKL.jpg

TRANCE Formation of America is the documented autobiography of a victim of government mind control Cathy O'Brien is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation.

Read Online (https://archive.org/stream/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america)
PDF (https://archive.org/download/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america.pdf)
EPUB (https://archive.org/download/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america.epub)
Kindle (https://archive.org/download/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america.mobi)
Daisy (https://archive.org/download/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america_daisy.zip)
Full Text (https://archive.org/stream/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america_djvu.txt)
DjVu (https://archive.org/stream/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america.djvu)

CPUd
12-18-2013, 09:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpfHgC3ye0

jonhowe
12-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Many people have become unwitting subjects for the mad scientists--much of it has been documented. Lawsuits have acknowledged them and awarded money to the victims. Bill Clinton (c-span October 3, 1995) apologized about human experiments that were conducted on unwitting people. But has any of it stopped--I don't thinks so.

In this very thread you posted that Bill Clinton was UNDER mind control. Why would he then apologize for it?

No one is denying that the gov't conducted hugely immoral mind control experiments. But no one has indicated, in the slightest, that those experiments (which I admit are likely still ongoing in some form or another) are behind any of these events. If you think someone saying "the government is in my brain/teeth/eyes/etc" is proof that they are under federal mind control, you need to visit a mental ward and ask the people there if they've ever felt that way.

green73
12-18-2013, 10:01 AM

She makes my kundalini pop.

jonhowe
12-18-2013, 10:19 AM

I discovered ASMR when I ran out of Bob Ross episodes to watch.

jmdrake
12-18-2013, 12:42 PM

Well there's "theory 3" put out by your side. That the older Tsarnaev was just "crazy" and that his younger, apparently sane, brother went along with it for no apparent reason and that the older brother's being allowed to go back and forth to Chechnya despite the FBI having been alerted by the KGB is just another example of "gubmint bungling" and that the younger brother being mentored by a Gitmo interrogator means nothing because there just happen to be zillions of Gitmo interrogators all over the freaking place and the friend you got shot and killed after being taken into FBI custory must have really somehow threated these FBI agents despite the fact that he was unarmed because, after all, the FBI would never lie to us and the fact that the exploded backpack better matches backpacks carried by military contractors on scene that day then either of the brothers means nothing because...well it just means nothing etc.

And the only "evidence" from your side? The government would never lie to us about something like this. Yeah...that's it.

dannno
12-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Of mind control? No. Are you serious?

Ya see the problem is that you don't even know what the definition of the word 'evidence' is and you are making fun of ME here while we are trying to talk about what is evidence and what isn't. Evidence does not always prove something 100% beyond reasonable doubt. It is evidence. If there is an empty candy wrapper at the scene of a crime, that may be used as evidence even though by itself it may not prove anything it may help to prove that the person in question was at the scene of the crime. Maybe it was their favorite type of candy. Does that prove that they were there? No, but if you look at various timelines and witness testimony and take into account that the person who lived in the apartment never ate candy or sugar because they were diabetic and didn't have any recent visitors according to neighbors then a freaking candy wrapper can be used as evidence. And here you are trying to tell me that a person saying that they were put under mind control cannot be used as evidence. This is why we can't have nice things, this is why we can't have intelligent discussions with conspiracy deniers because you don't think about these things critically or use proper word definitions.

dannno
12-18-2013, 01:13 PM
In this very thread you posted that Bill Clinton was UNDER mind control. Why would he then apologize for it?

Because he was under mind control and he didn't know it?

Not a huge leap of logic there...

dannno
12-18-2013, 01:28 PM
My definition of 'lack of evidence' is one defendant saying, 'I think somebody fucked with my head.'

Well it's a good thing there are pages and pages and hours and hours of even more evidence to go through in all of these cases, and that is only one piece of evidence, not to mention a strong pattern in all of these incidents.

I have a feeling conspiracy deniers have a problem holding and considering multiple pieces of information in their head at once. If a single piece of evidence does not prove that any of these things are true, a collection of evidence can still point to the truth or at least a very high probability of what is most likely the truth. It's one thing if you want to be agnostic until a smoking gun appears and we know exactly who did it and exactly how it was done, it is completely another thing to ridicule when the evidence does in fact point to this being the most likely scenario in all of these cases.

jmdrake
12-18-2013, 01:47 PM

Actually that is evidence, especially considering that the statement took place before the bombing. The only question is, what does the evidence mean? Let's say the older brother had survived. This peace of evidence would be crucial to an insanity defense. And, indeed, the "anti-conspiracy" crowd wants to claim that's the "only" possible explanation since it is (supposedly) the "simplest". But this "simple" explanation doesn't explain the younger brother's actions. It doesn't explain the intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, KGB) that were watching this young man. It doesn't explain the trips to Chechnya or why they were allowed. It doesn't explain their uncle setting up an organization linked to terrorism in the home of a former CIA agent. So contrary to your assertion of a lack of evidence, there is an abundance of evidence. There's a lack of consensus of what that evidence means, but that's different.

fr33
12-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Well there's "theory 3" put out by your side. That the older Tsarnaev was just "crazy" and that his younger, apparently sane, brother went along with it for no apparent reason and that the older brother's being allowed to go back and forth to Chechnya despite the FBI having been alerted by the KGB is just another example of "gubmint bungling" and that the younger brother being mentored by a Gitmo interrogator means nothing because there just happen to be zillions of Gitmo interrogators all over the freaking place and the friend you got shot and killed after being taken into FBI custory must have really somehow threated these FBI agents despite the fact that he was unarmed because, after all, the FBI would never lie to us and the fact that the exploded backpack better matches backpacks carried by military contractors on scene that day then either of the brothers means nothing because...well it just means nothing etc.

And the only "evidence" from your side? The government would never lie to us about something like this. Yeah...that's it.

Nah, my theory is that both brothers are self-absorbed assholes willing to do horrible things. The FBI is just another alphabet agency that bungles anything. They are completely unable to protect the nation's security.

Provide proof of a Gitmo interrogator mentor. All I've seen is a few people claiming that happened with no proof whatsoever. A picture of another backpack... pfft. More blurry pictures.

jonhowe
12-18-2013, 11:07 PM
Ya see the problem is that you don't even know what the definition of the word 'evidence' is and you are making fun of ME here while we are trying to talk about what is evidence and what isn't. Evidence does not always prove something 100% beyond reasonable doubt. It is evidence. If there is an empty candy wrapper at the scene of a crime, that may be used as evidence even though by itself it may not prove anything it may help to prove that the person in question was at the scene of the crime. Maybe it was their favorite type of candy. Does that prove that they were there? No, but if you look at various timelines and witness testimony and take into account that the person who lived in the apartment never ate candy or sugar because they were diabetic and didn't have any recent visitors according to neighbors then a freaking candy wrapper can be used as evidence. And here you are trying to tell me that a person saying that they were put under mind control cannot be used as evidence. This is why we can't have nice things, this is why we can't have intelligent discussions with conspiracy deniers because you don't think about these things critically or use proper word definitions.

A person who is unhinged enough to bomb the Boston Marathon is certainly unhinged enough to hear voices. Sorry. That scenario is SIGNIFICANTLY more likely than mind control.

How many people are under mind control right now by the US gov't (ballpark)? I'm eager to see just how nuts you are.

jonhowe
12-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Because he was under mind control and he didn't know it?

Not a huge leap of logic there...

It is, actually. He would have had to have been under mind control for several years, rather than just minutes.

(Also, can you explain to me what about that video of Clinton suggest he is being controlled, other than the captions?)

dannno
12-18-2013, 11:24 PM
It is, actually. He would have had to have been under mind control for several years, rather than just minutes.

That requires a leap of logic?

(Also, can you explain to me what about that video of Clinton suggest he is being controlled, other than the captions?)

I've never seen it before, but I would be very surprised to find out that they don't put all Presidents under some form of mind control. They probably do it right there at the Bilderberg Group meetings. It's not like they all meet in the same room all the time during those things.

jonhowe
12-19-2013, 12:42 AM
They probably do it right there at the Bilderberg Group meetings. It's not like they all meet in the same room all the time during those things.

lol

Ok.

I didn't realize I did not need to take you seriously. I thought you were being serious!

jmdrake
12-19-2013, 08:35 AM
Doesn't it make sense that they would be on the radar, since they ended up being terrorists? Isn't that what intelligence communities do in theory, look for potential terrorists?

It doesn't make sense that the older brother was allowed to fly back and forth to a known terrorist region. Seriously, what the fuck is the point of a "no fly" list if known terrorists are allowed to skirt it?

jmdrake
12-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Not to overuse the word obtuse, but you just were. "Knew who they were" clearly was in reference to "who the bombers were". There is no reason to believe they knew who set off bombs in boston until after some investigating. When they found out who had done it, yes, they knew these people.

No. You are being obtuse. AngelaTC was claiming the FBI didn't know who the identity of the men that were already in their database. With face recognition technology they didn't really need a public appeal. Did they know for sure that these two had set off the bombs? Maybe not. Did they have the resources to know who these two were without appealing to the public? Most definitely.

jmdrake
12-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Nah, my theory is that both brothers are self-absorbed assholes willing to do horrible things. The FBI is just another alphabet agency that bungles anything. They are completely unable to protect the nation's security.

That "bungling alphabet agency" is responsible for killing 7 Americans in the first world trade center bombing in 1993. And it's funny that you can wrap your head around the FBI being "bungling", but you can't somehow imagine that someone who hates America might infilitrate a "bungling alphabet agency" and use it against us. Oh no. In your world evil people never infilitrate and take advantage of "bunglers".

Provide proof of a Gitmo interrogator mentor. All I've seen is a few people claiming that happened with no proof whatsoever. A picture of another backpack... pfft. More blurry pictures.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10007975/Boston-bomber-arrested-Tamerlan-Tsarnaevs-hateful-rage-behind-American-dream.html
Dzhokhar also gave nothing away, at that time working a job as a lifeguard at Harvard university where coincidentally the man who hired him, George McMasters, was an ex-marine who says he interrogated prisoners in Guantanamo Bay for the National Guard in 2003 and 2004.

"It is surreal for me, considering that I have been dealing with these guys for 10 years," Mr McMasters, 56, said, recalling the quiet and respectful young man he hired, "And then I come home, and they are in my backyard, in my pool."

jmdrake
12-19-2013, 06:18 PM
No. You are being obtuse. AngelaTC was claiming the FBI didn't know who the identity of the men that were already in their database. With face recognition technology they didn't really need a public appeal. Did they know for sure that these two had set off the bombs? Maybe not. Did they have the resources to know who these two were without appealing to the public? Most definitely.

Let me clarify this a bit further. The point Debkafile article was making is this. Right after the bombing, there were people at 4Chan zeroing in on dozens of people with backpacks. There is no obvious reason why the FBI decided to make the manhunt about the two brothers. A not so obvious at the time, but quite obvious now, reason is they already knew who the brothers were.

Just in case you missed it:

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/04/17/8vf5oh0.jpg

Oh. And here is a 4Chan subject with a bag:

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/04/17/boston-marathon-attendee_1.jpg

And without a bag:

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/04/17/boston-marathon-attendee_1.jpg

So...why was the FBI not interested in finding out who he was?

Edit: Note, I'm not saying that "bag / no bag" guy in the photos I posted was "the real bomber." I'm saying that the brothers were no more suspicious than he was....except for the fact that the FBI already knew they were terror suspects. And that backs up the Debkafile point that the FBI saying "Help us identify these two" was a charade.

Dianne
12-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Mind Control and NSA rule the U.S. Everyone in the Congress knows Obama is an Extreme Muslim Terrorist, but they are all blackmailed into coming forward. You have to imagine those senators who have been there 140 years (sarcastic), have so much dirt on them; they don't dare shake up the NSA.

The United States has already been raped... taken over... It's a dead country because of the NSA's spying and blackmailing... Kiss it goodbye... USA is gone .. now owned by the Saudi's who trained Barry Soetoro aka Obama ... paid for his Harvard fake degree and did all the cheesy photoshop pictures of Obama and his fake family.

Credit all those scum for the end of America... and credit the news media and the dumb Americans too busy and too blind to see. It was rape101 .

green73
12-19-2013, 08:49 PM
I discovered ASMR when I ran out of Bob Ross episodes to watch.

She makes my crown chakra instantly erupt. Maybe Bob Ross did the same for you?

fr33
12-19-2013, 10:56 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10007975/Boston-bomber-arrested-Tamerlan-Tsarnaevs-hateful-rage-behind-American-dream.html
Dzhokhar also gave nothing away, at that time working a job as a lifeguard at Harvard university where coincidentally the man who hired him, George McMasters, was an ex-marine who says he interrogated prisoners in Guantanamo Bay for the National Guard in 2003 and 2004.

"It is surreal for me, considering that I have been dealing with these guys for 10 years," Mr McMasters, 56, said, recalling the quiet and respectful young man he hired, "And then I come home, and they are in my backyard, in my pool."

That is interesting. Most websites, including that one, don't classify him as a mentor. Mikhail Allakhverdov is the alleged mentor. I suppose both could have been.