PDA

View Full Version : Police Zip Tie 5-year-old and charge him with Battery On Officer

green73
12-16-2013, 08:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw3NvUqZVuA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw3NvUqZVuA

Henry Rogue
12-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Is the officer OK? I'm sure he feared for his life.

tod evans
12-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Fucking idiots!

Cops are not friends and they're certainly not educational tools.

aGameOfThrones
12-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Sue the school and sue the police. That kid resisted 'cause he knew when the cop walked in nothing good was about to happened. So the cop assaulted the kid, tortured the kid and kidnapped the kid, yet he's the victim? You know damn well he made that police report 'cause he knew he was wrong and wanted to cover his ass by claiming to be the victim against a fucking 5-year-old.

angelatc
12-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Thank heavens the federal Department of Education is involved.

tod evans
12-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Suing cops has no effect what-so-ever.

It's time to reinstate a constitutional militia.

The "Just-Us" system currently in place is far more tyrannical than England ever was in the 1700's.

donnay
12-16-2013, 09:49 AM

The "Just-Us" system currently in place is far more tyrannical than England ever was in the 1700's.

So true. The cops are the standing army our founders warned us about.

In Medieval Latin, posse comitatus - strength of the country!

DamianTV
12-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Fucking idiots!

Cops are not friends and they're certainly not educational tools.

Depends on the Lesson. If the intention is to teach Obedience, then Cops are the perfect teachers.

ZENemy
12-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Sue the taxpayers and sue the taxpayers again. That kid resisted 'cause he knew when the cop walked in nothing good was about to happened. So the cop assaulted the kid, tortured the kid and kidnapped the kid, yet he's the victim? You know damn well he made that police report 'cause he knew he was wrong and wanted to cover his ass by claiming to be the victim against a fucking 5-year-old.

Fixed :)

ZENemy
12-16-2013, 05:31 PM

Now you're talking!

Philhelm
12-16-2013, 05:32 PM
It pisses me off knowing that these retards earn at least twice what I do.

Anti Federalist
12-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Jesus Christ....just when I think I've seen it all.

acptulsa
12-16-2013, 05:37 PM
At least we know the next generation will be smart enough to know better than trust the cops.

Philhelm
12-16-2013, 05:37 PM

I'm sure the remainder of this week's police stories will keep things fresh and original.

Ender
12-16-2013, 05:50 PM

My exact 1st reaction.

:mad:

Anti Federalist
12-16-2013, 05:59 PM
At least we know the next generation will be smart enough to know better than trust the cops.

Pfffft...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1322585!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/cops20n-5.jpg

Cops locked them down, invaded their homes, shoved rifles in their faces and they cheered.

These people will apologize for stepping on the guard's toes as he shoves them into the gas chamber.

pcosmar
12-16-2013, 06:09 PM

How much of a punk do you have to be to even write that up?
"Battery on a Police Officer" (by a 5 yr old)

I mean,, really.

JK/SEA
12-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Is the officer OK? I'm sure he feared for his life.

no, the officer suffered extreme PTSD from the stress of getting a 5 year old arrested. He should qualify for SS Disability, and a parade in his honor.

Try and show some empathy for our brave police.

Occam's Banana
12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Thank heavens the federal Department of Education is involved.

And thank heavens they're armed & well-supplied with ammunition. Those little 5-year-olds can be holy terrors.

Being a Dept. of Ed. agent has got to be a dangerous job - right up there with fishermen & loggers ...

CPUd
12-16-2013, 09:13 PM
I don't know if minors there can have jury trials, but they should at least fight it in open court so they make the police testify about getting assaulted by a young child.

DamianTV
12-16-2013, 09:36 PM
I don't know if minors there can have jury trials, but they should at least fight it in open court so they make the police testify about getting assaulted by a young child.

If children are considered to be protected by the Constitution, then there is no reason why they shouldnt be afforded their Constitutional Rights. However, due to the fact they are not old enough to be able to defend their actions against experienced adults, they will most likely need other guaranteed Rights, like the Right to an Attorney.

What sucks is that many trials that should go before a Jury do not because of Plea Bargains.

And again, when the Cop is determined to be at fault, they are almost never held personally responsible for their actions. If they are required to pay any fines, those fines are just passed along to everyone else by means of Taxation or Citation. When Cops are fined, they need to be Personally Responsible for paying those fines. However, Cops are people as well and must also be offered the protections of the Constittuion. Cop smashes out your window, I believe it would be reasonable for the Cop to incur the cost of replacing said window. But some of the financial penalties determined even by a Jury are completely excessive. The RIAA for examle and their multi million dollar lawsuits against individuals accused of downloading a whopping 10 MP3's is excessive. So what is Fair and Reasonable? Break my arm and pay for the medical costs of treatment. But as it is a bodily injury (none of this "soft tissue" bullshit), those injuries can prevent a person from being able to work and provide for themselves, as well as pain and suffering. So Cost of Medical Treatment, Pain and Suffering, and Wages Lost I believe to be a Fair and Reasonble Fine that a Cop should be forced to endure, and NOT at the expense of the People.

The solution to Unaccountable Authority can be nothing short of an Accountable Authority.

Root
12-16-2013, 09:45 PM
I shudder when I think about how that pig must treat his own kids.

heavenlyboy34
12-16-2013, 10:30 PM

I mean,, really.
Officer Safety Uber Alles, Mundane. Thoughtcrime reported.

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2013, 11:16 PM
http://eruditehillbilly.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/hate-us-for-our-freedom.jpghttp://thelibertarianrepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tumblr_lcon5zOK981qeoi69o1_500.jpg

Suzanimal
12-17-2013, 12:34 AM

Judge dismissed the battery charge.

satchelmcqueen
12-17-2013, 12:48 AM
this has to be the worst case yet for a cop being a big fucking pussy. id be embarrased beyond beliefe to even try to write that up on a 5yr old. does this cop even have the ability to think how this even looks on him? i must say my quote again only this time in caps....."ANOTHER PUSSY COP".

I mean,, really.

amy31416
12-17-2013, 12:54 AM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supporting-Lt-Frank-Gordo-for-terrorizing-5-year-olds/347120775304564

Apparently this is from 2011.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-17-2013, 02:05 AM
I really hate violence, but there are just some people in this world who need their ass beat really, really, really bad.

Occam's Banana
12-17-2013, 03:46 AM

I mean,, really.

You're approaching this from the point of view of normal and decent humanity.

Instead, think of it this way: wolves aren't capable of being embarassed by the age of the sheep they take.
Cute little lamb-sheep. Creaky old geezer-sheep. Anything in between. It doesn't matter.
It doesn't even occur to them to think about it. They just want fresh, bloody meat.

That's what you and I and this little boy are to cops nowadays. Fresh, bloody meat. That is all.
For all the difference it would make, you might as well ask about this cop, "How much of a punk do you have to be to step on bugs?"