PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to post a 90 second YouTube video response to each debate question

FluxCapacitor
11-29-2007, 01:53 AM
There were some good questions, and it would be nice to hear Ron Paul's responses. The country needn't be denied the chance to hear his answers just because CNN didn't call on him during the debate.

apc3161
11-29-2007, 01:54 AM
thats a good idea.

there is also the site 10questions.com which asks even better questions.

yaz
11-29-2007, 01:55 AM
waste of time

MGreen
11-29-2007, 01:55 AM
That would be a nice F-U to CNN. I would love to see him do it.

apc3161
11-29-2007, 01:57 AM
That would be a nice F-U to CNN. I would love to see him do it.

haha yea,

Gravel did it for the last democratic debate because he wasn't even invited!

It was actually really good, because he got to take as much time as he wanted AND
whenever the other candidates lied in their responses (based on their past actions) he pressed pause of the tivo (literally) and called them out on it.

I actually thought it was pretty cool.

Kuldebar
11-29-2007, 02:09 AM
I'm still steaming over Jeffrey Toobin's post debate coverage comments about Ron Paul and the NAMU/Nafta Highway. He said it was all in "the mind of Ron Paul" and wasn't serious.

WTF, isn't Lou Dobbs a CNN News Show anchor?

chestertime
11-29-2007, 02:11 AM
lead in by the Qs, responded by RP, posted on RP2008 its good. random youtube crap is pointless. we're past that.

Ron LOL
11-29-2007, 02:19 AM
I was thinking roughly the same.

In the "issues" section of RP's website, the text should really be replaced with video of RP speaking.

apc3161
11-29-2007, 02:23 AM
I was thinking roughly the same.

In the "issues" section of RP's website, the text should really be replaced with video of RP speaking.

Good call

On his youtube site, there are videos of him directly talking about the issues, but you are right, its definitely time to do more.

Kingfisher
11-29-2007, 06:16 AM
Great Idea

Spirit of '76
11-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Excellent idea.

yaz
11-29-2007, 06:26 AM
wtf people, this is a horrible idea. lets have him actively campaigning in primary in states instead. he has already done videos about each issue anyway. anyone who wants to know where he stands has unlimited resources about him on the internet.

waste

of

time

american.swan
11-29-2007, 06:43 AM
haha yea,

Gravel did it for the last democratic debate because he wasn't even invited!

It was actually really good, because he got to take as much time as he wanted AND
whenever the other candidates lied in their responses (based on their past actions) he pressed pause of the tivo (literally) and called them out on it.

I actually thought it was pretty cool.

+1 to this...then us supporters bundle the results into dvds and cdroms for people

philistineau
11-29-2007, 08:45 AM
Agreed - we need to create a body of EASILY accessible information that new recruits can go through QUICKLY.

If we are to double our support in the next month, we need to provide the information in a simple, effective way.

This is a brilliant idea - the videos should be posted on the campaign youtube account (any maybe on the website).

Bradley in DC
11-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Excellent idea, kudos! :)

FluxCapacitor
11-29-2007, 04:06 PM
wtf people, this is a horrible idea. lets have him actively campaigning in primary in states instead. he has already done videos about each issue anyway. anyone who wants to know where he stands has unlimited resources about him on the internet.

By my calculations, it takes about a minute and a half to give a 90 second answer. Then there's the time it takes to listen to each question and some overhead for switching between questions. All in all, it should take less than an hour.

There are thousands of new people paying attention every day. The people who saw Ron Paul answer a few questions on national television should have an easy way to see him answer the rest of the questions.

Derrrv
11-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Excellent idea. Ron, git err done.

JacobLyles
11-29-2007, 04:25 PM

waste

of

time

It'd take him an hour.

Great idea!

Ruby Justice
11-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Super idea! That or my idea stated in my first post here (this is my second). I was wondering if the only way to have him HEARD is for him to host his own debate!

Stealth
11-29-2007, 04:53 PM
I had this idea after the debate! Great idea. We should email Ron's Campaign.