PDA

View Full Version : VA-Cops open fire on "disturbed" man, hit him seven times, AND surrounding homes.

Anti Federalist
12-14-2013, 02:13 AM
And he survives.

Wonder if he'll be charged with attempted murder because he forced the cops to open up on all the surrounding homes.

But my "fear" of these unhinged lunatics being anywhere around me or mine is not justified somehow. :rolleyes:

I'll take the drunk crazy man with the rifle any day over a platoon of trigger happy cops hut-hutting about.

Lawyers: Chesterfield stand off suspect suffers from depression and PTSD

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 1:27 PM EST Updated: Dec 13, 2013 5:54 PM EST

http://www.nbc12.com/story/24215440/man-shot-7-times-by-chesterfield-police-on-thanksgiving-never-fired-a-shot

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) -

A man who was shot seven times by Chesterfield Police during a Thanksgiving standoff never fired a shot, his lawyers said in court Friday.

A judge granted a $15,000 bond for the suspect, Michael Killough.

The standoff happened in the North Oaks subdivision off of Centralia Road.

A number of homes were hit by bullets after police say they were forced to shoot.

Lawyers say Killough was shot seven times, and after several surgeries, none of the injuries are life-threatening.

Killough's lawyer, Craig Cooley, told a judge his client is dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and depression. Cooley says just before Thanksgiving, Killough's medication was changed and he was also drinking alcohol. Cooley also says Killough had been dealing with the deaths of his other set of twin children and had been getting help at Tucker Psychiatric.

Killough's arm is now in a cast but he was able to appear for his bond hearing via video conference. His lawyer told the judge a change in his medication, plus a mixture of alcohol led to the standoff on Oakside Drive. In the end, lawyers say the father of two children never shot his rifle, but he was shot seven times by police and neighbors' homes had bullet holes.

Prosecutors wanted Killough to stay in jail and released new details about what happened. They say Killough was arguing with his wife in the car and tried to jump out. After the fourth attempt, they say the wife pulled over and let him out.

She got home before him and that's when prosecutors say she tried to hide all of his guns in a laundry basket - but she didn't hide the rifle in time.

Lawyers say Killough's daughter asked, "What if daddy tries to kill us?" They say police were called after Killough attacked his own father, and he then pointed the rifle at police, telling officers to kill him.

Killough's lawyer told the judge to consider the fact that his client does not have a criminal record, served in the U.S. Army and works at the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Co-workers told lawyers they are even volunteering to work Killough's shifts so he can keep his job.

Chesterfield Police did not comment about the new information released on Friday, but the officers involved are on administrative leave, which is part of the protocol.

The bond has conditions: all firearms and alcohol had to be removed from the home, and Killough will have to undergo random drug screenings. His next court date is set for February.

tod evans
12-14-2013, 02:37 AM
Killough's lawyer told the judge to consider the fact that his client does not have a criminal record, served in the U.S. Army and works at the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

They're starting to eat their own...

DamianTV
12-14-2013, 03:46 AM
They're starting to eat their own...

Govt is Organized Cannibalism.

When there is nothing left of the Public for them to consume, they WILL inevitably eat their own. They start off with the lowly Military Grunts, the Shills, and the Petty Workers. They Cannibalize groups and move up to entire departments. Eventually, they will eat their own Tax and Enforcement Branches. Then they just keep moving up the ladder there until there is nothing left that even remotely resembles what had once existed. The completely corrupted Govt will continue to eat itself until it eventually murders itself.

tod evans
12-14-2013, 03:54 AM
Be nice if they had the decency to start at the top..

Eat the upper echelons of the legislative/executive/ and judicial branches.

It'd save us lowly peons years of strife.

enoch150
12-14-2013, 11:02 AM
I'd rather they started at the bottom, with the enforcers. Those people are dangerous with or without the law on their side.

JK/SEA
12-14-2013, 11:07 AM
hmmm...interesting police strategy. Get a call of potential 'violence'...like some guy too drunk or whatever...cops come in and blow away the nearest looky-loo and blame it on the drunk....perfect....

SeanTX
12-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Kind of on topic , last night LAPD gave a summary execution to a Corvette driver who led them on a chase:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523668/DUI-suspect-fatally-shot-police-high-speed-chase-downtown-LA.html

Anti Federalist
12-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Govt is Organized Cannibalism.

When there is nothing left of the Public for them to consume, they WILL inevitably eat their own. They start off with the lowly Military Grunts, the Shills, and the Petty Workers. They Cannibalize groups and move up to entire departments. Eventually, they will eat their own Tax and Enforcement Branches. Then they just keep moving up the ladder there until there is nothing left that even remotely resembles what had once existed. The completely corrupted Govt will continue to eat itself until it eventually murders itself.

Damn shame that most of us will be dead or run off before that happens.

Anti Federalist
12-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Yup.

That was the very definition of streetside summary execution.

Yeah drunk and tore a bunch of stuff up, but out of the car and unarmed.

Think Boobus cares?

Hell, that'll be on COPS next month.

Boobus will cheer, in between mouthfuls of beer and pizza.

Gonna be all of us very soon.

Since nobody seems to have the stones to do what is needed to stop this, myself included, my advice is GTFO, now.

There will be no saving this place or yourself when things go Full Nazi Retard in this country, which could be any day now.

Kind of on topic , last night LAPD gave a summary execution to a Corvette driver who led them on a chase:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523668/DUI-suspect-fatally-shot-police-high-speed-chase-downtown-LA.html

'The suspect got out of the vehicle and at that point, something occurred that prompted the officer-involved shooting,' Lt Neiman said.

When the car chase was broadcast live by KTLA-TV, video showed the man getting out of his car, running around the back of the Corvette and heading up East Olympic Blvd before being shot, clutching his stomach and falling to the ground.

Lt Neiman says there was 'great concern that he was going to hurt someone severely'.

Officers from three police agencies tailed the man for over an hour Friday night starting at 9pm when police in South Gate attempted to pull him over for reckless driving and a possible DUI.

osan
12-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Thank God I don't live in such a place, but if I did and bullets started coming through my house, the M1A comes out and I start dropping those responsible and I don't give a damn if they have badges.

This is lunacy of an order I would have barely imaged 20 years ago.

A number of homes were hit by bullets after police say they were forced to shoot.

Ever notice how the cops seem never to be challenged with a simple "why were you FORCED?"

tod evans
12-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Ever notice how the cops seem never to be challenged with a simple "why were you FORCED?"

They 'splained it quite well;

They were scared, feared for their lives.....

Maybe someone can 'splain why the biggest bunch of pussy's to ever walk the planet are hired at ^$50k yr. jobs to "defend the public safety"?

A bit of honesty would be appropriate.....These guys who fear for their lives are code enforcers, nothing more.

DamianTV
12-14-2013, 06:58 PM
"Minimum Necessary Force Required" has evolved to "Minimum Effort Needed". It takes less effort to end someones life than to prosecute them.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Thank God I don't live in such a place, but if I did and bullets started coming through my house, the M1A comes out and I start dropping those responsible and I don't give a damn if they have badges.

This is lunacy of an order I would have barely imaged 20 years ago.

They're also getting pretty shitty with the concept of a backstop. Cops are pretty horrible with gun safety, when viewed by anyone who knows the difference.

Anti Federalist
12-14-2013, 08:56 PM
"Minimum Necessary Force Required" has evolved to "Minimum Effort Needed". It takes less effort to end someones life than to prosecute them.

Circular Force Continuum.

phill4paul
12-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Circular Force Continuum.
"I feared for my life" CFC. I'll not take the chance with a jury of peers. If your end up on that side of the "JustUs" system take this thread to heart.