PDA

View Full Version : McCain Blames America for WWII ?

synthetic
11-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Anyone think Fox will run with this story?

garrettwombat
11-29-2007, 01:16 AM
absolutely not

richk
11-29-2007, 01:18 AM
LOL good one. Ron should have mentioned the disastrous president we had named Wilson. 1913 was a really bad year.

partypooper
11-29-2007, 01:22 AM
excellent point. i wish dr paul thought of it.

derdy
11-29-2007, 01:25 AM
McCAIN BLAMES AMERICA For World War II!

Well, why can't we send this headline off into cyberspace! Make enough noise and people are bound to hear it!

It really shows the hypocrisy and hollowness of their rhetoric! :D

Great line by the way!

Alex45ACP
11-29-2007, 01:26 AM
Paul should have pointed out that US intervention in the Russo-Japanese war and WWI contributed to the attack on Pearl Harbor. It's kind of hard when you only have 30 seconds and 99% of the people watching have no idea what you're talking about.

Man from La Mancha
11-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Or Prescott Bush's involvement in the support of Hitler and the congress having to pass the not to trading with the enemy act during the war to stop Bush's grandfather from continuing to do so.

mavtek
11-29-2007, 01:31 AM
Actually McCain blamed America for Hitler which is worse in my mind :)

spacebetween
11-29-2007, 01:32 AM
He directly blamed America for "losing" Vietnam.

It's ok to blame the American people when they wanted out of Vietnam. But heaven forbid you blame the people making up our terrible foreign policy (i.e., Bush and crew) for erroneously engaging in war in Iraq for fear of indirectly blaming the American people!

Does that make sense? Probably not.

IT SHOULDN'T!

moonbat
11-29-2007, 01:41 AM
He should have pulled a Giuliani with an "I don't think I've ever heard that before, and I've heard some pretty absurd explanations for WWII".

partypooper
11-29-2007, 01:44 AM
He should have pulled a Giuliani with an "I don't think I've ever heard that before, and I've heard some pretty absurd explanations for WWII".

LOL
yeah, that would have been so funny :D

Ranger29860
11-29-2007, 01:56 AM
nvm

bolidew
11-29-2007, 07:16 AM
Let everyone know about it using Alterative Media!

We dont' rely on MSM.

tonyr1988
11-29-2007, 09:43 AM
McCAIN BLAMES AMERICA For World War II!

Well, why can't we send this headline off into cyberspace! Make enough noise and people are bound to hear it!

It really shows the hypocrisy and hollowness of their rhetoric! :D

Great line by the way!

Let's do it.

Anyone that has a blog....post an article about it. Someone get it up on digg. There have been stories that started on blogs end up in the MSM many times in the past. We need someone to make a "press release" that everyone can use. That way there's a consistent message being sent (it also helps in the news feeds).

It would be like an AP story, except it's more like Alternative Press. :D

Maltheus
11-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Actually John, if we would have stayed out of WW I, the allies wouldn't have been able to put forth the treaty of Versailles in the unacceptable form that they had. Both sides were sick of fighting and would have settled on something a lot more reasonable if we would have kept our noses out of it. It's been nothing but blow back ever since, ultimately leading to the cold war and our present day troubles. Then again, if we would have listened to the Ron Paul's back then, you, John McCain, wouldn't have that internment story to tell at political fund raisers, so I guess I see where you're coming from.

ItsTime
11-29-2007, 03:58 PM
he did blame the US for WW2.... My grandfather is PISSED