PDA

View Full Version : Cop Brutally Slams Handcuffed Elderly Woman To The Ground

green73
12-12-2013, 05:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=234xjgUI1XY#t=70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=234xjgUI1XY#t=70

via
http://www.infowars.com/video-police-brutally-slam-72-yr-old-woman-to-ground-intimidate-witness-filming/

SeanTX
12-12-2013, 06:01 PM
The old bag was suspected of DUI -- good slam ! /s

Anti Federalist
12-12-2013, 06:03 PM
The Officers were OK, right?

jkr
12-12-2013, 06:10 PM
DID THET MAKE IT HOME TO BEAT THIER WIVES

these "people" r y im afraid to go outside

aGameOfThrones
12-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Anyone else saw one of the 95% good cops blocking the camera and contradicting himself about the law?

pcosmar
12-12-2013, 06:16 PM
The old bag was suspected of DUI -- good slam !

A 72 year old woman.
Suspected DUI.. (diabetic?,, medicine reaction?, etc)

I really hope that was meant sarcastically. :(

edit,, sarc tag helps. ;)

angelatc
12-12-2013, 06:17 PM
What's really sad? The first comment over on Infowars claims she had it coming.

Infowars.

green73
12-12-2013, 06:23 PM

Infowars troll.

Fixed. You don't really think that crowd are cop worshippers do you?

ZENemy
12-12-2013, 06:33 PM
"The most evil chapters of human history were enacted by people who were 'Just doing their job"
It's time for some fucking accountability from the police"

RJB
12-12-2013, 06:34 PM

Infowars.
So a troll on a forum is a good barometer of group? I hope no one judges us by your posts :p

phill4paul
12-12-2013, 06:36 PM
"The most evil chapters of human history were enacted by people who were 'Just doing their job"
It's time for some fucking accountability from citizens."

FTFY. Though you're not gonna get any.

kcchiefs6465
12-12-2013, 06:36 PM

Infowars.
Give it a few minutes.

There's a couple here who'll say the same thing.

angelatc
12-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Fixed. You don't really think that crowd are cop worshippers do you?

I hope you're right and I got trolled. I don't like that site but at least it was somewhere that the law and order crowd didn't usually prevail.

SeanTX
12-12-2013, 06:40 PM
DID THET MAKE IT HOME TO BEAT THIER WIVES

these "people" r y im afraid to go outside

I hear ya -- I used to like to go for long walks at night , but I quit doing that. Not because I was worried about problems from civilian-type thugs -- the worst I ever got from them was "hey white boy!" type stuff -- and I'm legally allowed to defend myself from those types.

I quit because I was tired of being harassed by the gang members wearing magic costumes ("what are you doing out here/where are you going?") . Plus I have no (legal) defense against them ...

Origanalist
12-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Usually I have a smart ass remark, not this time. I hope those fuckers play that over and over in their head and it eat's them up with guilt. Unfortunately they probably will and get a fucking hard on.

RJB
12-12-2013, 07:01 PM
This vid really pisses me off. I worked as a CNA in an alzheimer's ward years ago. I'd have to change poopy diapers on 55 year old former construction workers. It was a crappy job (no pun intended.) Those guys could fight. From their point of view: Imagine your reaction if people tried to take your pants off and you had no idea who they were, so I didn't blame the when they swung at me.

I've studied the martial arts for years but we weren't even allowed to use basic holds on them, but we'd get the job done. When I hear of a pig killing a retarded person or slamming this old ladies head in the ground it really pisses me off. Many people in the healthcare profession deal with this on a daily basis and never resort to such brutality.

kcchiefs6465
12-12-2013, 07:21 PM
This vid really pisses me off. I worked as a CNA in an alzheimer's ward years ago. I'd have to change poopy diapers on 55 year old former construction workers. It was a crappy job (no pun intended.) Those guys could fight. From their point of view: Imagine your reaction if people tried to take your pants off and you had no idea who they were, so I didn't blame the when they swung at me.

I've studied the martial arts for years but we weren't even allowed to use basic holds on them, but we'd get the job done. When I hear of a pig killing a retarded person or slamming this old ladies head in the ground it really pisses me off. Many people in the healthcare profession deal with this on a daily basis and never resort to such brutality.
Very good point.

JK/SEA
12-12-2013, 08:53 PM
yep....isolated incident.

Georgia?...meh...doesn't affect me, i live thousands of miles away....

green73
12-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Charged with a felony

Heroic Cop Body-Slams 70-Year-Old Woman; Victim Charged with Felony
William Norman Grigg

A brace of tax-devouring bullies in St. Simons Island, Georgia assaulted a tiny 70-year-old woman who had been stopped on suspicion of drunk driving on December 5, at one point throwing her face-down onto the pavement. While this act of gang violence was underway, one of the comrades peeled off and tried to intimidate eyewitness Nick James as he video-recorded the event, obstructing his view and demanding his identification.

As Jones points out, Allegrone is fortunate that she didn’t “die from a brain injury or [be] affected for life” as a result of this act of aggravated assault.

[youtube]

The victim, Kathleen Mary Allegrone, suffered a broken nose. In addition to driving under the influence of alcohol, she was charged with “obstruction of law enforcement officers by use of threats or violence” (http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/338357/483/Video-calls-police-officers-actions-into-question) — a felony. Her “violence” consisted of scratching the hands of one of the privileged assailants who dragged her from the vehicle.

“It really looked like a UFC takedown,” one horrified eyewitness recalled. “Everyone just went silent.”

According to Police Chief Matt Doering, the primary assailant, Officer Kevin Jones, “acted reasonably” (http://members.jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-12-14/story/officer-acted-reasonably-throwing-70-year-old-woman-pavement-glynn#ixzz2nevRIOvB) by body-slamming the 70-year-old woman to “stop the assault” she had supposedly committed by stiffening her arms and digging her nails into the officer’s hands and wrists. Following a brief paid vacation and the typically perfunctory “internal investigation,” Officer Jones is once again prowling the streets in search of other elderly women upon whom he can display his martial prowess.

The police pretend that they have a moral license to commit aggressive violence, and escalate it until the victim submits — and then continue until they are satisfied. Owing to the evil doctrine of “qualified immunity,” they almost never face personal consequences for their crimes. This is why “law enforcement” is inescapably an anti-social institution.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/heroic-cop-body-slams-70-year-old-woman-victim-charged-with-felony/