PDA

View Full Version : The end for Guliani? How does this help Ron Paul?

RonPaulFTFW
11-29-2007, 01:00 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/11/28/173216/15?q=giuliani

I know dailykos isn't a friend to ron paul..........but the enemy of my enemy....

what do you guys think?

If guiliani really does tank over this in the next 30 days .... how high can ron paul go soaking up his votes?

"We're already seeing the beginning of the end. Rudy's friends are deserting him faster than he deserted Bernie Kerik (interestingly enough, another guy who expensed his adultery to hardworking New Yorkers). The story is topping Drudge. Fox News -- the network accused by rival GOP campaigns of being in the bag for Rudy -- has independently "confirmed" the news, and made it their top story on their web page. Christ, when Drudge and Roger Ailes have bailed on you, who's left?

That's the question Rudy is likely to be asking as the story gets bigger and bigger. And the answers won't be pretty, because the rats are going to flee this sinking ship. And finally, in a week or two, Rudy is going to have to decide whether he wants to pull out before Iowa, and save what little dignity he has remaining, or risk polling below Ron Paul in every primary."

awitelin
11-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Not sure this thread topic belongs in this forum, but...

Although I'm sure we wouldn't turn away former Guiliani supporters, I doubt they're about to join up in droves. Guiliani's platform isn't exactly compatible with RP's in many ways. Excepting, of course, the positions he "borrowed" like states' rights. *rolls eyes*