PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood Report: For Every Adoption Referral 149 Babies Are Aborted

eduardo89
12-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Planned Parenthood Report: For Every Adoption Referral 149 Babies Are Aborted (http://********************.com/planned-parenthood-report-for-every-adoption-referral-149-babies-are-aborted/)

Planned Parenthood is out with their latest annual report and the numbers prove, yet again, that they aren’t in the business of women’s health, they’re in the business of abortion.

Continue Reading (http://********************.com/planned-parenthood-report-for-every-adoption-referral-149-babies-are-aborted/)

Origanalist
12-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Silly uninformed man, abortion is the business of women’s health.

Tywysog Cymru
12-11-2013, 05:33 PM
ThinkProgress says abortionists have it too hard (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/12/04/2919111/supreme-court-roe-wade-exists/).

Christian Liberty
12-11-2013, 06:22 PM
ThinkProgress says abortionists have it too hard (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/12/04/2919111/supreme-court-roe-wade-exists/).

You could put every abortion doctor to death and I wouldn't say they had it "Too hard".

Freedom-lovers can dream, I guess.

gwax23
12-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Disgusting

Tywysog Cymru
12-11-2013, 06:30 PM
You could put every abortion doctor to death and I wouldn't say they had it "Too hard".

I posted that to show how evil that news source is. Honestly, I think just locking them up for life would be fine.

Christian Liberty
12-11-2013, 07:01 PM
I posted that to show how evil that news source is. Honestly, I think just locking them up for life would be fine.
And make the taxpayers... those who were lucky enough NOT to be victimized by these slime, pay for them to be fed and entertained?

I could see execution, outlawry, enslavement, or exile, but prison? Yeah... no...

Prison is both unbiblical and illogical. It should be abolished.

DamianTV
12-11-2013, 07:01 PM

Freedom is every person deciding whether or not they would have an abortion or not for themselves. Freedom is NOT about one person denying another person the Right to make those decisions. Every mans Rights ends where another mans Rights begin.

Christian Liberty
12-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Freedom is every person deciding whether or not they would commit infanticide or not for themselves. Freedom is NOT about one person denying another person the Right to make those decisions. Every mans Rights ends where another mans Rights begin.

If I changed your original post to this, would you still stand by it?

There is no right to commit murder. Sorry, but there just isn't.

Origanalist
12-11-2013, 07:39 PM

I have to agree. The statement is contradictory. It stems from the words, that's why it's not referred to as killing.

DamianTV
12-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Freedom is every person deciding whether or not they would commit infanticide or not for themselves. Freedom is NOT about one person denying another person the Right to make those decisions. Every mans Rights ends where another mans Rights begin.

(requoted to show changes so post makes sense for others to follow)

Yep, I most certainly would.

Your Rights are not up to me or anyone else to decide for you. When its up to someone else, it is a Priviledge, and Priviledges can be revoked by the Person or Group who issues them. There are appropriate times to claim ones Rights, and appropriate times to Revoke Priviledges.

Solution: Rights are not always about what I can "do and get away with", but the all too often forgotten other half, which is Responsibility. This causes us both to focus on the consequences, not of lack of Rights, but lack of Responsibility. Thus, we most likely would not even have this discussion if people were not responsible to begin with. But we are talking about it because people have sex and do not want to bear the burden of the responsibility of the child.

In short, dont be Silly, wrap that Willy!

If there is anything I think we can both agree on is that people need to flat out ignore the law and religion and take Personal Responsibility for their actions by behaving in a standard that is higher than either the Law or Religion sets for them. We cant continue this path of having a "minimul level of responsibility", or "minimum levels of morality". Thats not how we raise the bar.

Our disagreement is not going to end ever if we refuse to find common ground. Is it that Personal Responsibility that can be our common ground?

Paulbot99
12-11-2013, 08:04 PM
The woman's right to her body ends where the fetus' right to life begins. I am sorry, but I cannot support any right to an abortion unless the mother's life is in danger and there is no other option.

Tywysog Cymru
12-11-2013, 08:04 PM
And make the taxpayers... those who were lucky enough NOT to be victimized by these slime, pay for them to be fed and entertained?

I could see execution, outlawry, enslavement, or exile, but prison? Yeah... no...

Prison is both unbiblical and illogical. It should be abolished.

Prison is what they deserve, they won't be getting nice expensive prisons. I think that the death penalty is too dignified for them

DamianTV
12-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Come try to force your opinion of morality on me and you'll find me fighting right the fuck back.

So dont think that an opinion you may have justifies your actions. It is NOT up to any individual. That becomes the Vigilante. And I still retain my Right to the Due Process of Law. Then you flip the coin. You decide to not have an abortion, and I dont come after you because of that choice you made. Why would you not want to arrest me for that since it seems that the standard here is the expectation of one person to violate the rights of another.