PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul should hold a press conference to educate people about the CFR and NAU.

literatim
11-29-2007, 12:46 AM
I believe Ron Paul should hold a press conference to educate people about the CFR, North American Union, transnational highway and the Amero. Also, how he opposes it all and how we should fight for our sovereignty.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
11-29-2007, 12:53 AM
I dont agree. Most people would link him with nutcase ideas and dismiss him completely. Why do you think all the media types hit him with tax/conspiracy/gold questions?

literatim
11-29-2007, 12:54 AM
Um, but it is true. It is verifiable and Lou Dobbs talks about it all the time. If the media wants to talk about it then that is good.

thehittgirl
11-29-2007, 01:42 AM
I dont agree. Most people would link him with nutcase ideas and dismiss him completely. Why do you think all the media types hit him with tax/conspiracy/gold questions?

Based on the general reactions I have gotten, I have to agree. But I do tell close family members and friends. I tell the people I know won't get scared off

Kap
11-29-2007, 01:53 AM
I'd say wait until he's president, and then have them all declared enemies of the state or terrorists.

Oh wait, that's what I want to do. Nvm.

BarryDonegan
11-29-2007, 03:24 AM
hes already let the cat out of the bag.