PDA

View Full Version : Cop Kills Unarmed Man After Sarcastic Remark

DamianTV
12-10-2013, 05:03 AM
http://www.infowars.com/cop-kills-unarmed-man-after-sarcastic-remark/
http://www.ksat.com/news/vigil-set-for-uiw-student-in-fatal-officerinvolved-shooting/-/478452/23362964/-/tpfrdj/-/index.html

A campus police offer in San Antonio has been placed on paid leave following the shooting of an unarmed student who directed a sarcastic remark toward the officer.

The incident took place Friday morning during a traffic stop close to the University of the Incarnate Word. KSAT News reports that 23-year-old honor student Robert Cameron Redus was shot to death by Cpl. Christopher Carter at around around 2 a.m.

After pulling Redus over for speeding, according to the police report, witnesses said that the officer emptied his gun into the student, without warning and despite the fact he was unarmed.

“I didn’t hear him say anything like, ‘Get down on your hands and knees,’ you know? I didn’t hear him say anything. He just started shooting,” one witness said. “He emptied the gun on him… Boom, boom, boom.Six shots — five or six.”

Another witness, Mohammad Haidarasl, says that Redus’ last words were “Oh, you’re gonna shoot me?” said to Carter in a sarcastic off-handed tone. Haidarasl added that he heard the officer saying “Stop resisting, stop resisting.”

Haidarasl lived below Redus and described him as “the nicest guy.” Other residents described Redus as “kind, intelligent, compassionate and well-loved within the community.”

“He was not an aggressive person at all, so the story doesn’t make sense,” one resident said.

Carter has claimed that shortly after he stopped Redus, “a struggle ensued” between himself and the student.

An official statement from the university noted that Carter has “an extensive law-enforcement background,” and has worked on the campus for “several years”. However, the San Antonio Express-News notes that Carter has only been in the job two-and-a-half years, after working for eight different law enforcement agencies in the same number of years.

The case provides yet another example of a police officer using lethal force in a situation where it was almost certainly not warranted. Similar stories are being reported on a weekly basis.

The latest case also brings to mind the incident in California earlier this year, in which a police officer was caught on tape shooting and killing an unarmed homeless man, Hans Kevin Arellano, because he called her a “bitch.”

Cops are now routinely shooting and killing people when they perceive any kind of threat, even kids with toy guns and small dogs.

But then again, this is America, a police state where law enforcement officers called in to defuse minor domestic disputes end up shooting people, including kids, dead. And even if you get lucky and the cops miss when they shoot at you, you’ll most likely end up facing an assault lawsuit.

(Embedded Links not copied to Quote)

Mani
12-10-2013, 05:57 AM
Hard to believe this is the SAME INCIDENT.

Lots of fucking holes, all over this story.

We have video...we don't have video, the dashcam fell down...soon i'm sure, "We can't show the video, it's under investigation" Then later, "What video? We said the dashcam fell down remember?"

and how the fuck did the media NOT INCLUDE critical WITNESS quotations between these 2 stories?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?435296-Cop-kills-student-during-traffic-stop-We-have-video-I-mean-we-dont-wait-we-do-do-we

DamianTV
12-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Theres two sets of holes we need to be concerned with.

#1. Not the "holes" in the victims body, but he hole he will leave in the hearts of his family and friends

#2. The Cops story.

I swear its like they arent even trying any more to act like they are Accountable for their actions. Yeah, Im a Cop, and my boss wont even prosecute me because Im a Cop. Fucking mundanes mouthing off to me.

I wish that our Cops had the balls to pull over Bankers and Congressmen on purpose just so the Cops would do the same fucking thing to them as they do to us. Then maybe something would get done with a Cop kills a Bankster.

---

Lets keep digging.

This isnt going to be the end of it. Robert Cameron Redus will unfortunately NOT be the last person to be shot to death unnecessarily by a Cop. What this seems to me is Provocation for the People to take action against the Abuses of Police into their own hands, just so The Powers That Be can declare Martial Law, confiscate ALL guns, and then the War on Us will truly begin. They dont want to even attempt that level of violence until we are as disarmed as they can make us.

They've got us over the coals in the Courts.

They've got us over the coals on the Roads.

They've got us over the coals in our own fucking homes.

They've gotten our money, stolen and spent not only our future but the futures of our children's children. The goal is nothing short of Enslavement of the Human Race. They are going to use our own corrupt brainless police to push down one single message to We the Mundanes: Obey us or DIE.

moostraks
12-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Theres two sets of holes we need to be concerned with.

#1. Not the "holes" in the victims body, but he hole he will leave in the hearts of his family and friends

#2. The Cops story.

I swear its like they arent even trying any more to act like they are Accountable for their actions. Yeah, Im a Cop, and my boss wont even prosecute me because Im a Cop. Fucking mundanes mouthing off to me.

I wish that our Cops had the balls to pull over Bankers and Congressmen on purpose just so the Cops would do the same fucking thing to them as they do to us. Then maybe something would get done with a Cop kills a Bankster.

---

Lets keep digging.

This isnt going to be the end of it. Robert Cameron Redus will unfortunately NOT be the last person to be shot to death unnecessarily by a Cop. What this seems to me is Provocation for the People to take action against the Abuses of Police into their own hands, just so The Powers That Be can declare Martial Law, confiscate ALL guns, and then the War on Us will truly begin. They dont want to even attempt that level of violence until we are as disarmed as they can make us.

They've got us over the coals in the Courts.

They've got us over the coals on the Roads.

They've got us over the coals in our own fucking homes.

They've gotten our money, stolen and spent not only our future but the futures of our children's children. The goal is nothing short of Enslavement of the Human Race. They are going to use our own corrupt brainless police to push down one single message to We the Mundanes: Obey us or DIE.

Wanted to say thanks to you and Mani for posting on this. Read this thread this morning which makes me think of how closely we resemble the Japanese in not questioning enough the official story put forth by these agencies. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?435196-In-Japan-no-escape-from-The-Eye%92s-perpetual-policing-glare The hairy eye here is you will be called a conspiracy theorist and ridiculed. If you have any sort of history with these agencies then the public will just say you are not entitled to an opinion on the matter because of your past. However it is likely from this very same past you realized the corruption. Pretty nifty how neatly they can silence their critics all by harnessing herd mentality.

better-dead-than-fed
12-10-2013, 08:01 AM
People should be more careful about making sarcastic remarks, especially after 9/11. He got what he deserved. Lock it down, mods.

HOLLYWOOD
12-10-2013, 12:32 PM
It's the "JUST-US" department that has given the "Green Light" to state supported murder. It's that plain and simply...

There is no rule of law... it's the masters and semi-slaves

Danke
12-10-2013, 02:37 PM
People should be more careful about making sarcastic remarks, especially after 9/11. He got what he deserved. Lock it down, mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s

dannno
12-10-2013, 02:50 PM
This shit is really coming to a head.

My old boss just got shot by police last week for driving on the wrong side of the road and not pulling over and stopping right away.

People in the comments section of my local online paper were saying how anybody driving on the wrong side of the road or who MIGHT be a danger to somebody else on the road should be shot immediately. What the fuck do you do with those people??

JK/SEA
12-10-2013, 02:58 PM

My old boss just got shot by police last week for driving on the wrong side of the road and not pulling over and stopping right away.

People in the comments section of my local online paper were saying how anybody driving on the wrong side of the road or who MIGHT be a danger to somebody else on the road should be shot immediately. What the fuck do you do with those people??

shoot em?

Philhelm
12-10-2013, 03:27 PM
shoot em?

Beat me to it...

DamianTV
12-10-2013, 05:06 PM
shoot em?

Hold them Accountable and to the same low standards they hold us to. No man can be above the Law, even the Law.

Suzanimal
06-03-2015, 02:31 PM
:(:mad:

Audio at link.

In spite of shooting Robert Cameron Redus, a 23-year-old student at the university, Corporal Christopher Carter was not arrested, indicted, nor even fired. The San Antonio officer was placed on paid administrative leave pending an investigation into the shooting of an unarmed and student.

Since the late-2013 shooting, Corporal Carter kept his job, until he very recently chose to leave the department on his own. A court has once again just cleared him, even while they released the audio of the incident, which proves Redus was essentially shot for being sarcastic.

Redus was shot and killed by officer Carter at 2 am after making a sarcastic remark toward the campus cop who followed him well outside of the boundaries of his campus jurisdiction, finally pulling him over, for allegedly “speeding.”

Local KSAT News says that witnesses claim the officer “emptied his gun” into Redus with no provocation.

“I didn’t hear him say anything like, ‘Get down on your hands and knees,’ you know?” one witness recalled, “I didn’t hear him say anything. He just started shooting. He emptied the gun on him… Boom, boom, boom.Six shots — five or six.”

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/03/audito-cop-college-student-for-speaking-disrespectfully/

Ronin Truth
06-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Curb your tongue or die. Seems like a pretty simple choice.

morfeeis
06-03-2015, 03:20 PM
However, the San Antonio Express-News notes that Carter has only been in the job two-and-a-half years, after working for eight different law enforcement agencies in the same number of years.

this little bit tells me everything i need to know. i'd be willing to bet he has a history that is written in blood.

JK/SEA
06-03-2015, 04:43 PM
i'm sure there will be a seminar and training opportunities for non-LEO's to learn the basic skills of bowing to one knee when in the presence of Law Enforcement. This will be mandatory soon. I'm surprised this isn't policy now...

twomp
06-03-2015, 05:35 PM
i'm sure there will be a seminar and training opportunities for non-LEO's to learn the basic skills of bowing to one knee when in the presence of Law Enforcement. This will be mandatory soon. I'm surprised this isn't policy now...

I don't know what your problem is. Just do what the cops want you to do and you won't get shot? DUH!

JK/SEA
06-03-2015, 05:49 PM
I don't know what your problem is. Just do what the cops want you to do and you won't get shot? DUH!

reports i'm reading state that it doesn't matter. BUT, bending to one knee IMMEDIATELY could save your life.

your choice, your life...

anaconda
06-03-2015, 06:03 PM

A big shout out for the long, slow, disciplined strategy by the Council On Foreign Relations that has done a remarkable job of forming widespread public opinion as well as instilling among the public a resigned acceptance to suggestion.