PDA

View Full Version : Truly Disappointed in Paul - You Tube contributor

tropicangela
11-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Look at this lovely headline... 'Truly disappointed' in Paul 1:33

He supports Ron Paul, he is disappointed that he isn't running as an Independent!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/11/29/sot.mark.strauss.cnn

CNN SHAME ON YOU!

OptionsTrader
11-29-2007, 12:46 AM
belongs in bad media reporting forum.

davidhperry
11-29-2007, 12:48 AM
belongs in bad media reporting forum.

Yes, it needs to be moved there.

dircha
11-29-2007, 12:49 AM
That was very low. I haven't see something this low since the Kucinich UFO question, or when the Faux News moderate asked Ron Paul whether he was saying we should take our marching orders from Al'Qaeda.

I certainly wasn't surprised at all to see CNN resort to this. "We all know you can't possibly win, so will you run as a spoiler and throw the election to Hillary?"

We see this all the time in media interviews.

Just remember, Diamonds or Pearls?

The Clinton News Network machine still has it.

ethyl
11-29-2007, 12:50 AM
Ron Paul is more conservative and more of a true Republican than any of the candidates on that stage. If that guy was truly interested in voting for Ron Paul he should have registered as a Republican for the primaries. Thinking a candidate will turn his back on his party at the get go is ridiculous.

Nyte
11-29-2007, 12:50 AM
The two questions CNN gave RP were obviously designed to discredit him.

But in true RP fashion, he gave stunning answers to both.

tropicangela
11-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Oh sorry I am getting familiar with these boards. :)

Goldwater Conservative
11-29-2007, 12:55 AM
He should understand why Paul is doing this as a Republican. Not only does Paul consider himself the last true conservative, but he knows firsthand just how difficult (or should I say impossible) it is to get very far in this country as an independent, especially if running for president.

margomaps
11-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Oh sorry I am getting familiar with these boards. :)

Welcome -- and don't worry about it. :)

Just NEVER, EVER make that mistake again!!! :D

j/k (but seriously, don't do it)

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 12:59 AM
I'm glad he won't run as a third party or independent candidate.

It means he is serious about winning the Republican nomination!

CopperheadNC
11-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Last night's debate really hammered in for me two major problems:

1) Should Ron Paul not win the GOP nomination, there is not a chance I could ever support any of the other GOP candidates.

2) Despite our domination on the internet, the MSM still has the power to spin Dr. Paul however they wish to the unwashed masses. All the sign waving in the world isn't going to have the same impact as CNN choosing to paint Dr. Paul as a lunatic fringe candidate, and more viewers will remember the questions than the answers.

However, I still feel invigorated to continue doing everything I can to help this campaign.

luckystars
11-29-2007, 10:16 AM
I have never voted Rep but I in two minutes and a few clicks online changed my registration. So I have changed many others. Disgusting, and how do you get chosen for TWICE for youtube questions?

azminuteman
11-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Keep the RP support up.
Educated people will see the truth.