PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Carol Paul is an eloquent defender of liberty

Pete Kay
11-29-2007, 12:42 AM
I've always wondered how Mrs. Paul would fair as the First Lady, because she rarely ever gets any attention. Well, it turns out that she is a very thoughtful and passionate person, much like her husband. She wrote this about him:

So the American Dream came true for a boy who delivered newspapers, a teenager who mowed lawns, delivered milk, delivered furniture, delivered laundry, and delivered mail, and for a man who then delivered babies. Now that dream continues with a man who is trying to deliver the message that freedom works and that patriotism must not grow weak in the hearts of all Americans. And liberty reigns to help us hang on to our Republic for which the Founders gave their last measure of devotion.

She's always in the background, so I never knew that she had this kind of spirit in her. Well in hindsight, she has been married to Ron Paul for 50 years so this kind of writing might seem like a given, but you can never judge a person by her spouse.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/331/the-american-dream/

robert4rp08
11-29-2007, 12:53 AM
what a great read!

hard@work
11-29-2007, 12:59 AM
Grammers Paul is a sekrit weppin. I'm tellin' ya, she's going to blow 'em away when they finally get her out there. America's gramma!!

Pete Kay
11-29-2007, 01:14 AM
Grammers Paul is a sekrit weppin. I'm tellin' ya, she's going to blow 'em away when they finally get her out there. America's gramma!!

America's Gramma! That's awesome!

ronpaulhawaii
11-29-2007, 01:28 AM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0822.jpg

GO MRS. PAUL!!!

yaz
11-29-2007, 01:28 AM
pretty great writing. should have guessed though- her major in college was: Secretarial Studies.

lol @ the above picture.

lastnymleft
11-29-2007, 01:55 AM
When I saw your title, something flippant like "Well, Dr Paul probably even talks in his sleep!" jumped out at me, but you're right, that is a particularly eloquent statement.

Double the goodness for the same low price? How can America NOT snap up such a bargain?!