PDA

View Full Version : Once again: MSM Trickery Backfires

therealjjj77
11-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Let's remember, guys, basically the last serious question was left with Ron Paul saying:

"I am a Republican. I have won 10 times as a Republican and we're doing quite well. We had 5,000 people show up at a rally in front of the Independence Hall with blacks and Hispanics and a cross-section of this country.

You know that we raised $4.3 million in one day?

(Applause)

Without spending one cent. We didn't even pay an individual to go out and they weren't professional fund-raisers. It came in here -- it was automatic.

We're struggling to figure out how to spend the money. This country is in a revolution. They're sick and tired of what they're getting. And I happen to be lucky enough to be part of it."

What an awesome way to end this debate, with their attempt to trip him up, and it turns around on it's head. Think about that. It couldn't have gone better even if they were FOR Ron Paul.

Scott Wilson
11-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Bravo!

lucius
I love it when Dr. Paul says, "Thank you for inviting me to your revolution!"

jonahtrainer
Let's remember, guys, basically the last serious question was left with Ron Paul saying:

"I am a Republican. I have won 10 times as a Republican and we're doing quite well. We had 5,000 people show up at a rally in front of the Independence Hall with blacks and Hispanics and a cross-section of this country.

(Applause)

Without spending one cent. We didn't even pay an individual to go out and they weren't professional fund-raisers. It came in here -- it was automatic.

We're struggling to figure out how to spend the money. This country is in a revolution. They're sick and tired of what they're getting. And I happen to be lucky enough to be part of it."

It is Ron Paul's way of saying "Look, there is no reason for me not to get the nomination; I am the Republican front-runner by a wide margin."

therealjjj77
11-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Ya know, during this whole year you almost get the sense that there is something stronger and more powerful yet unseen moving everything in the favor of Ron Paul. It's almost like God himself is making this happen, but when it's all done no single person will be able to claim the glory for it. It will be just a look back at "how in the world did we get from there to here?" Time after time, media ploy after ploy, the cards are turned in Ron Paul's favor, yet you see him remain the same humble man he was before. I'm looking forward to seeing how great this will be. I think it just might bring change around the whole world. Let's get excited. =)

thuja
11-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Ya know, during this whole year you almost get the sense that there is something stronger and more powerful yet unseen moving everything in the favor of Ron Paul. It's almost like God himself is making this happen, but when it's all done no single person will be able to claim the glory for it. It will be just a look back at "how in the world did we get from there to here?" Time after time, media ploy after ploy, the cards are turned in Ron Paul's favor, yet you see him remain the same humble man he was before. I'm looking forward to seeing how great this will be. I think it just might bring change around the whole world. Let's get excited. =)

i am noticing this too

dircha
11-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Yes, it was very moving how masterfully turned those slimy attempts around to his favor.

They don't have a thing on him, and they know it, and they are desperately afraid.

polexi
11-29-2007, 12:23 AM

Whatever the outcome of this campaign, Ron Paul has had a massive impact on this country's future.

Drknows
11-29-2007, 12:25 AM

I think about this often and im not even religious.

icon57
11-29-2007, 12:27 AM
yes i agree this is a turning point. expect the MSM assault to ramp up. RP needs some good security too.

kill the banks
11-29-2007, 12:31 AM

(Applause)

What an awesome way to end this debate, with their attempt to trip him up, and it turns around on it's head. Think about that. It couldn't have gone better even if they were FOR Ron Paul.

exactly my thoughts ... it was like a winning goal with seconds to go

kill the banks

Mauiboy86
11-29-2007, 12:35 AM

I got a chance to personally thank Dr. Paul at a rally yesterday and he sincerely thanked me for showing up. He is a humble man and is doing his part for the country like we all are.
Keep up the good work everybody!

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Paul could've connected even more by saying that "the American People don't want more of the same. They want change." That would have nailed it right out of the park.

jonahtrainer
11-29-2007, 12:51 AM
I think about this often and im not even religious.

The Declaration of Independence says "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence"

I think this land is watched over. The big question is whether the American people will knowingly and willfully choose tyranny or freedom (following the Golden Rule and Ten Commandments). Welfare state programs are a form of legalized stealing that violates the fundamental principles of Judeo-Christian religion.