PDA

View Full Version : Putting an Enemy on the Defensive Makes and Enemy Weak DO NOT BUY INTO IT!!!

Scott Wilson
11-29-2007, 12:06 AM
You folks need to stop being negative about the debate. Be positive and proactive.

It is a very old and effective strategy in warfare to put your enemy on the defensive so they limit their attack.

CNN is doing this to you. DON'T BUY IT!!!

Sending whining emails and boycotting sponsors is negative action and will not get Ron Paul elected.

Distributing literature, targeting super voters, setting up signs, speaking to people and having massive public rallies and marches will get Ron elected.

Don't be neutralised and redirected by the television propaganda. This is a war of ideas and your enemy doesn't want you spreading yours effectively.

Ronin
11-29-2007, 01:29 AM
+1

First post...wohoo!

To add to that. In my younger years a mechanic once told me "A little sugar goes a lot farther than a lot of salt." It was amazing how much faster my car got fixed once I was a little friendlier.

Clearly you can't win anyone over by negative actions. Likewise, there's no way to "take down" or boycott the MSM. That's Neo-con mentality and a complete waste of energy. Spreading our message by force, that's the MO of Neo-con in my book.

Show your appreciation to those in the media who are FAIR (not just supportive) of us. We MUST use their Ego's to our advantage. After that they may write/say something else fair.

As always, don't flip out when they are not fair. That's their job. Cause controversy. Generate news. It's job security for them.

For me I'll give Anderson Cooper the benefit of the doubt. He seemed so rattled up there I really do think he was taking it serious and trying to be fair. His choice of questions (assuming he was given a choice) was less than ideal. As for the time, if the other candidates would go by the rules set out in the beginning it MAY not have been so bad. They showed a complete disrespect for the forum they were participating in. In that respect, Dr. Paul did great.

Sorry if I'm too positive for you guys.

derdy
11-29-2007, 01:34 AM
You're not being too positive, but Anderson Cooper doesn't have the liberty to be fair! This is the machine at work and all it understands is MONEY! So, boycotts and so forth are the only way it will listen. They wouldn't even acknowledge Ron Paul until we raised $4.3 million in one day and setting a record for MONEY RAISED! The machine doesn't respond to anything other than that and the machine is not going to give fair exposure to a man running for president of the U.S. that would take the machine apart piece by piece!

The U.S. government is the biggest spender in our economy and employs every 1 in 7 people! The wheels have to be properly greased or it falls apart!

Be firm, civil, and have a clear message to the corporations that make up our government and treat the citizenry with respect.

Ronin
11-29-2007, 02:00 AM
I agree with most of your comments, but how do you boycott MSM? It seems close to an oxymoron. Imagine this. The campaign had more money than the other candidates. They would say..."Well look at the 'polls'. The 'polls' are what are important". Think back to last Spring. Pundits were saying..."Well there's no money. Money is what's most important". It's an infinite loop. The only answer is to have both good polling and good money and give them no other option but not to ignore him.

If you are talking about the overall machine and not just MSM, then I disagree with your point about them caring about money. My belief is at this point all the machine/establishment cares about is power. They got a hold of the money and gold a long time ago. This is WAY OT though.

I guess my point here is that we should choose our battles wisely and be efficient with our time. The clock is ticking. G'night.