PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Express Endorses Steve Daines For US Senate - MT

FSP-Rebel
12-06-2013, 10:07 PM
:rolleyes:Current Congressman that voted for the debt ceiling increase and a myriad of other stuff per his measly 60% rating at FreedomWorks.

Both as a businessman and as a public servant, Daines has been committed to putting Montana first. He has created jobs in Montana's private sector, and in D.C. Daines has supported pro-growth policies that would help boost the state's economy. This is exactly the type of conservative that Mike Lee and Ted Cruz need as reinforcement to help them in their fight to rid the country of Obamacare. :confused:

If the American Dream is going to survive, we are going to need action. We need leaders that will work to reduce the debt we owe to foreign nations, fight to pass legislation like the Keystone XL pipeline, and make America a place where entrepreneurs want to start businesses by lowering the tax burden. Congressman Steve Daines is exactly that kind of leader and we are proud to stand behind him.

Could be all the talent they got up there, idk. If anyone wants to drum up anything else, by all means.. Even though he seems like a squish, I'm thinking he could grow a pair if he's around the top dogs in the Senate. Come at me

pulp8721
12-06-2013, 10:22 PM
There aren't any GOOD conservatives in MT right now, so you take what you can get. He wants it, let him have it.

Matt Collins
12-06-2013, 10:38 PM
link?

pulp8721
12-06-2013, 10:48 PM
tea partyexpress.org/7271/tea-party-express-announces-endorsement-of-steve-daines-for-the-u-s-senate

Keith and stuff
12-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Keystone XL? So now supporting stealing land from American citizen in America via eminent domain to help a massive private, Canadian corporation it what it means to be a tea party member? That's disgusting and illegal where I live! It should be illegal in every state but the US Supreme Court doesn't believe in property rights and most states agree with that analysis.

compromise
12-07-2013, 05:17 AM
Daines is alright. The Senate seems to have fewer tough votes than the House so I imagine he'll have a higher score there. He'll probably be more along the lines of Ron Johnson than Cruz or Lee though.

Matt Collins
12-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Word on the street is that he will sell out in an instant. Keep an eye on this guy and don't trust him.

acptulsa
12-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Endorsed by the 'Tea Party Express'? So I guess we can assume Alice, the March Hare, the Mad Hatter, et al. approve?

Word on the street is that he will sell out in an instant. Keep an eye on this guy and don't trust him.

'Word on the street'? LOLOL What street, Matt? Wall St? Pennsylvania Ave? Where you been dreamin' you been hangin' out?

'Word on the street' usually means you heard it from a junkie or a pimp, Matt. Does Daines really work that cheap? Have you got a nice little linky linky for us..?

compromise
12-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Endorsed by the 'Tea Party Express'? So I guess we can assume Alice, the March Hare, the Mad Hatter, et al. approve?

'Word on the street'? LOLOL What street, Matt? Wall St? Pennsylvania Ave? Where you been dreamin' you been hangin' out?

'Word on the street' usually means you heard it from a junkie or a pimp, Matt. Does Daines really work that cheap? Have you got a nice little linky linky for us..?

Matt's probably been talking to a certain congressman (http://freakoutnation.com/2013/05/16/gop-rep-says-he-identifies-with-gangsta-rap-and-public-enemys-wait-for-it-conservative-message/)....

TaftFan
12-07-2013, 03:42 PM

I agree completely.

Matt Collins
12-07-2013, 10:56 PM

'Word on the street' usually means you heard it from a junkie or a pimp, Matt. Professional liberty operatives in Montana.

invisible
12-09-2013, 11:27 AM
All the talent they got up there? No good conservatives in MT?

What about Chuck Baldwin?