PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By future $15 an hour Employee

aGameOfThrones
12-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Their burgers might be squares, but their employees clearly aren't.

Wendy's employee Amy Seiber was arrested and soon became an ex-employee on Nov. 1, when a customer at the chain's Lovejoy, Ga. location called 911 on Nov. 1 and reported there was a half-smoked blunt inside her burger, TMZ reported Thursday.

Police say when they showed up, Seiber, 32, told them the blunt belonged to her, and that she "misplaced" it inside the cheeseburger. She was arrested for possession of marijuana.

The customer told TMZ she suffered from symptoms similar to food poisoning and had to be hospitalized. She also said that Wendy's offered to pay for her medical bills, and also gave her a $50 gift certificate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/05/marijuana-on-wendys-burger-amy-seiber_n_4391357.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

dannno
12-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Wow, she chewed up and swallowed a blunt?

Too bad it wasn't just a joint, she wouldn't have gotten sick from eating tobacco.

dannno
12-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Oh and I guess if you ever play the "blunt game" a cheeseburger would be a good thing to have on hand..

The blunt game is played by a group of people smoking a blunt - you keep passing it around and it gets smaller and smaller and smaller. Whoever is unable to get a hit off the blunt once it becomes too small, and is unable to exhale any smoke, has to eat the rest.

ZENemy
12-05-2013, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag

fr33
12-05-2013, 10:37 PM
I would have tried to smoke it. :o

gwax23
12-05-2013, 11:00 PM
I would have tried to smoke it. :o

With half eaten cheese and fake beef on it?

Origanalist
12-05-2013, 11:02 PM

Probably better for you than a Marlboro.

fr33
12-05-2013, 11:03 PM

Ok, I would have tried to empty the weed out of it into an aluminum can pipe. :o

It's fiendish, I know. But I can't get weed any more.

Christian Liberty
12-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Just $50? They should have had to pay the woman whatever her hospital bills cost in addition to the hospital bills.

And I'm glad this woman got arrested. Not for possession, of course, but for being careless with someone else's rights. That's when punishment is actually supposed to happen, AFTER someone harms someone else, not pre-emptively.

Origanalist
12-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Just $50? They should have had to pay the woman whatever her hospital bills cost in addition to the hospital bills.

And I'm glad this woman got arrested. Not for possession, of course, but for being careless with someone else's rights. That's when punishment is actually supposed to happen, AFTER someone harms someone else, not pre-emptively.

You don't think being fired was enough? What would the charge be?

kcchiefs6465
12-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Marijuana abuse.

asurfaholic
12-06-2013, 12:09 AM

Attempted murder. Cuz weed is a deadly addictive killer drug, and certainly always leads to meth addiction and puppy killing baby raping -ish behavior.

But I agree with FF here. Criminal negligence.

Christian Liberty
12-06-2013, 12:19 AM

Food poisioning a guest. Fraud.

Although ultimately the punishment should be compensating the victim, not prison.

Attempted murder. Cuz weed is a deadly addictive killer drug, and certainly always leads to meth addiction and puppy killing baby raping -ish behavior.

I don't care about pot. Pot should be legal. Food poisoning guests shouldn't be:p

But I agree with FF here. Criminal negligence.

Yes.

speciallyblend
12-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Food poisioning a guest. Fraud.

Although ultimately the punishment should be compensating the victim, not prison.

I don't care about pot. Pot should be legal. Food poisoning guests shouldn't be:p

Yes.

if you believe there was food poisoning??, then i have a bridge to sell you for 1 dollar. the lady is lying about food poisoning unless she is referring to the burger itself nothing poisonous about marijuana. the lady with the burger should be charged with FRAUD for lying.
it was stupid of the employee for sure the one lying here is the lady who bought the burger. at least the employeee owned up to the pot but the lady is a fraud food poisoning my ass.

oyarde
12-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Probably better for you than a Marlboro.

I would eat the burger , smoke the blunt , then have a Marlboro , then load up all the rifles in case the " food police " show up , lol

oyarde
12-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Ok, I would have tried to empty the weed out of it into an aluminum can pipe. :o

It's fiendish, I know. But I can't get weed any more.

When I was young , I liked to use a grape soda can .

dannno
12-06-2013, 01:32 AM
if you believe there was food poisoning??, then i have a bridge to sell you for 1 dollar. the lady is lying about food poisoning unless she is referring to the burger itself nothing poisonous about marijuana. the lady with the burger should be charged with FRAUD for lying.
it was stupid of the employee for sure the one lying here is the lady who bought the burger. at least the employeee owned up to the pot but the lady is a fraud food poisoning my ass.

I can imagine getting sick from eating the tobacco wrapper, possibly.. depends on how much there is.. But ya it probably was mostly psychosomatic or something.

eduardo89
12-06-2013, 01:38 AM
See smoking pot does lower your IQ.

oyarde
12-06-2013, 01:48 AM
See smoking pot does lower your IQ.

Only for non union fast food employees who make less than $15 per hour .......ordinary , less than special folks may remember where they put the weed , lol

devil21
12-06-2013, 03:09 AM
I wonder if the driver and the employee that served it know each other. Driver is already talking about suing.

Mani
12-06-2013, 03:21 AM
For some reason all I could think of while reading this thread:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/989437/

You put your WEED in there....

Origanalist
12-06-2013, 07:30 AM
I would eat the burger , smoke the blunt , then have a Marlboro , then load up all the rifles in case the " food police " show up , lol

Thread winner. :)

jbauer
12-06-2013, 07:51 AM

She introduced an illegal substance to someone else without consent. What of the victim fails a drug test and loses her job? This completely violates her rights. The employee should be paying damages.

Origanalist
12-06-2013, 08:03 AM
She introduced an illegal substance to someone else without consent. What of the victim fails a drug test and loses her job? This completely violates her rights. The employee should be paying damages.

I suppose you are right. That didn't occur to me as I would never take a job that does.