PDA

View Full Version : CNN has just dumped Dynamite into the fire!

Pedro TT
11-28-2007, 11:49 PM
After seeing the post-debate RP speech and listening to Ron Paul Radio, the sentiment seems to have changed for all the Ron Paul supporters. Its like a fire has been lit and the BLATANT actions to silence Ron Paul tonight has only motivated us to band together and fight even HARDER. I saw Ron Paul's demeanor change during his speech after the debate. He knows that he has an army behind him and is growing bolder with his statements.

I truly believe now that because of this, Teaparty will be a success beyond our wildest dreams This is not because of massive media attention but because it is obvious now that we are in for the fight of our lives. We are watching history unfold people but its up to US to make this happen. Get out there and spread the word!!

P.S. Donate as much as you can on December 16th!!!

paul_v
11-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Ugh I really want to hear this speech!

Pedro TT
11-28-2007, 11:53 PM

It was amazing. I'm sure it will be on youtube soon.

Mark
11-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Word. Times Infinity.

runderwo
11-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I just happened to watch it because I left justin.tv on, but I believe that was the most energetic rally I have ever seen.

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 11:56 PM
After seeing the post-debate RP speech and listening to Ron Paul Radio, the sentiment seems to have changed for all the Ron Paul supporters. Its like a fire has been lit and the BLATANT actions to silence Ron Paul tonight has only motivated us to band together and fight even HARDER. I saw Ron Paul's demeanor change during his speech after the debate. He knows that he has an army behind him and is growing bolder with his statements.

I truly believe now that because of this, Teaparty will be a success beyond our wildest dreams This is not because of massive media attention but because it is obvious now that we are in for the fight of our lives. We are watching history unfold people but its up to US to make this happen. Get out there and spread the word!!

Document, spread, fight it with facts and a cool head, they hate that :)

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 11:57 PM

FYI: Youtube this CNN!

Pump it up all the way, CNN will hate it.

Ksuperneau
11-29-2007, 12:00 AM
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4052162
NPR : Connie Rice: Top 10 Secrets They Don't Want You to Know About the Debates

Pedro TT
11-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Yeah, I just happened to watch it because I left justin.tv on, but I believe that was the most energetic rally I have ever seen.

Yes it was! I have watched almost every speech of his during this campaign. I have never seen such an energetic and amazing reaction from the crowd. The tide is shifting in this campaign. The flood gates are opening!

Freedom
11-29-2007, 12:03 AM
This is our Pearl Harbor day. This date, November 28th will live in infamy. The Ron Paul Army will now launch a counterattack to commence on November 30th, starting at 12:01 am and lasting for a full 24-hour period of money bombardment. Give all you can to the campaign. Make our voice heard by everyone on earth. Smash the $12 million mark. To quote the Japanese General Yamamoto following the attack: "I fear we have awoken a slumbering giant." CNN, fear the slumbering giant, it is coming for you!!!

LFOD
11-29-2007, 12:06 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way - yeah that was something special. It's almost weird how people are sensing this.

pguitarb
11-29-2007, 12:09 AM
do you feel....do you feel like I do?

colecrowe
11-29-2007, 12:10 AM
bump

let's get that speech

everyone double what you were going to give for the teaparty

LFOD
11-29-2007, 12:11 AM
do you feel....do you feel like I do?

lol.. yeah that's about right

monotony
11-29-2007, 12:14 AM
The atmosphere was electric. It reminded me of the atmosphere at a rivalry college football game. We are going viral in 5, 4, 3....

matthylland
11-29-2007, 12:14 AM
i want you all to know, i just walked around my town, a small town of around 28,000 people...about half are college students....and put fliers up and chalked up everywhere....This was the worst political "coverage" i have ever seen. This is the turn of the tide. I was a Ron Paul supporter, now I am a fanatic. I am convinced that Ron Paul is our future, and is our hope.

Patrick Henry
11-29-2007, 12:22 AM

I agree. The "remnant" has been awakened, and this last little charade by the msm will ultimately be their undoing.

Freedom lovers everyhere for Paul have now been given the green light to campaign in all ways necessary in support of the good Dr. due the blatant marginalization effort of the only true patriot offering to help change this country around. They have forced this upon us all and they have forced this upon themselves. Folks, we have but a short time. Not just for this campaign, but for the salvation of this country. We are going down and going down fast.

But alas, CNN has awakened the sleeping giant.

My friends, the revolution has begun!

akovacs
11-29-2007, 12:24 AM
CNN was caught blatantly helping Clinton at the last debate. If they are indeed trying to promote Hillary secretly, then it would make sense for them to attack the biggest threat to her... guess who that is.

Pedro TT
11-29-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah. He will be here in Miami in a 1 1/2 months and we are going to go absolutely ape shit when we paint the town!

user
11-29-2007, 12:28 AM
youtube!

Ron LOL
11-29-2007, 12:30 AM
Those kooky Ron Paul supporters are talking about blowing things up again...

:rolleyes:

:D

Harry96
11-29-2007, 12:35 AM
I'm glad everyone is fired up and ready to donate, but I watched the whole debate and I don't understand how it was worse than any of the others.

Cindy
11-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Yes it was! I have watched almost every speech of his during this campaign. I have never seen such an energetic and amazing reaction from the crowd. The tide is shifting in this campaign. The flood gates are opening!

I just got back from there. We had a lot of reason to be and feel amped! I'll type a report up on the whole days events in a new post.

It was unreal!!!!!

WE DOMINATED the area, by land air and sea!!!!!!:D:cool:

Pedro TT
11-29-2007, 12:42 AM
I just got back from there. We had a lot of reason to be and feel amped! I'll type a report up on the whole days events in a new post.

It was unreal!!!!!

WE DOMINATED the area, by land air and sea!!!!!!:D:cool:

Cant wait to read it!

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 12:56 AM

I totally agree! It is now time to RE-TRIPLE our efforts and go all out! The media thinks they own this election! However, WE THE PEOPLE do!

NewEnd
11-29-2007, 01:05 AM
I was putting off handwriting letters for weeks...

..until I saw CNN treat Paul like a lamppost.

WE will win.

JordanL
11-29-2007, 01:11 AM
I was putting off handwriting letters for weeks...

..until I saw CNN treat Paul like a lamppost.

WE will win.

Attention CNN:

Thank you for your disgraceful and repulsive display of "top-down" politics. your complete disregard for the respect of Ron Paul and the MILLIONS of people that he represents has made a decision for me.

I will not be returning to college for my next term unless I fall into some big money. As of this moment, you, CNN, have convinced me that there is literally NOTHING in my life more important than supporting Ron Paul full time everywhere I go and everything I do. I will not tire, I will not rest, I will not falter.

You probably ignored the situation hoping that it would go away. Well fuck that. Your disrespect is the single most motivating thing to take action that I have seen thus far. You have turned this supporter into an activist.

Pedro TT
11-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Attention CNN:
You have turned this supporter into an activist.

This is a sentiment I feel many people will share as of today. This day is TRULY the birth of a Revolution!

Malakai0
11-29-2007, 01:31 AM
I was there. RP people were everywhere. The speech was electrifying. At the republican straw poll @vinoy park, it was 3-4 RP supporters (or more, very hard to tell) for every 1 of someone else.

Let me tell you with 100% certainty, if RP doesn't win that straw poll it was rigged. It may as well have been a Ron Paul rally.

There were 2 big boats with RP stuff all over them right off the water, and a plane flying overhead with "cheer for Ron Paul!!" strobing on the lights on the underside. We had our own trolley bussing us from event to event around town.

Many thanks to the clearwater and other meetups that organized all this & made it possible.

Oh and Ron's granddaughter is very very beautiful! She was too shy to come out to the front of the stage <3

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 01:36 AM
CNN made a huge mistake. They have only succeeded in making us more determined to see that Ron Paul wins!

georgia_tech_swagger
11-29-2007, 01:40 AM
YouuuuuuTubeeeeeeeeee of speech.

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 01:47 AM
Attention CNN:

Thank you for your disgraceful and repulsive display of "top-down" politics. your complete disregard for the respect of Ron Paul and the MILLIONS of people that he represents has made a decision for me.

I will not be returning to college for my next term unless I fall into some big money. As of this moment, you, CNN, have convinced me that there is literally NOTHING in my life more important than supporting Ron Paul full time everywhere I go and everything I do. I will not tire, I will not rest, I will not falter.

You probably ignored the situation hoping that it would go away. Well fuck that. Your disrespect is the single most motivating thing to take action that I have seen thus far. You have turned this supporter into an activist.

Thank you for supporting Ron Paul!

saahmed
11-29-2007, 01:48 AM
I think people who tuned in for the first time may actually look into Ron Paul due to this debate. At first I was very frustrated and angered by his treatment in the debate. But, after looking back on it, people who watched this debate not knowing who he was might now go and look him up to find out why everyone was calling him crazy and why CNN was trying to marginalize him.

Mark
11-29-2007, 01:53 AM
Attention CNN:

QFT

derdy
11-29-2007, 02:07 AM
I think the Tea Party came early this year~!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u119/thesoundtable/Ron%20Paul/bosteonteaparty12bwyk61.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd239/xotabbicatxo/ronpaul.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa32/lucbesson/powertothepeoplecv1.gif

NerveShocker
11-29-2007, 02:08 AM
St.Petersburg straw poll was rigged for Mitt Romney. Ron Paul even with more people showing up lost the poll in second place because Romney supporters voted several times each.

As for how I know it was rigged well this might make you sick. Read this:

ST. PETERSBURG - Mitt Romney bought himself a victory in the straw poll for Republicans at a rain-shortened barbecue in Vinoy Park.

Romney got 893 votes, besting second-place Ron Paul's 534 - despite Paul's shuttling in supporters on a rented trolley and shuttle. The campaign had a plane sporting pro-Paul slogans and a boat touting him, too.

In fact, Paul supporters dominated the crowd, which reached an estimated 1,000 people. Tickets for votes cost $20 each.

So how did Romney do it?

"I voted 20 times," Derek Gyongzois, 38, of St. Petersburg exclaimed after casting ballots.

He said he works as a volunteer for the Romney campaign (and begged a reporter not to print his 20-vote tally). Did he buy the tickets?

"I don't have that kind of money," Gyongzois said.

The source to the full story is here: http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/29/Worldandnation/St_Petersburg_straw_p.shtml

We cannot let them get away with this. Somehow someway we have to make this story big so everyone can know what we're facing. Let's make this backfire on them.

lastnymleft
11-29-2007, 02:16 AM
" Instant gratification department

According to a survey of Republican voters who watched last night's CNN/YouTube debate, the winner was ... Mike Huckabee.

The InsiderAdvantage/Majority Opinion Research/Florida Chamber of Commerce survey, in which voters participated by calling into a toll-free phone line, gathered opinions from 341 GOP voters. The margin of error is 5.25 percent. Here are the results:

Huckabee: 44%; Giuliani: 18%; Romney: 13%; McCain: 10%; Thompson: 5%; Paul: 4%; Tancredo: 1%; no winner: 5% "
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/29/Worldandnation/St_Petersburg_straw_p.shtml

How the hell did this get missed?

stewie3128
11-29-2007, 02:34 AM
Anyone found video of the post-debate speech? I really want to see this.

Chase
11-29-2007, 02:38 AM
After watching when Ron answered his last question tonight and started talking about the revolution, I am starting to think that even Ron thinks he can win. His enthusiasm was electric.

HazardPerry
11-29-2007, 02:43 AM
His speech was amazing. This was my first rally and after watching that absolute charade of a 'debate' I am pissed. I share the same sentiment most of you have said up to this point in this thread.

From here on out, everything I do, every single dollar I spend and action I undertake is in service to Dr. Paul and his campaign. I hope you all agree that CNN really stirred up a hornet's nest here. I refuse to let Dr. Paul, not to mention the uneducated public of our faltering country, down.

Exarel
11-29-2007, 02:56 AM
Come on someone please give us the speech :(

MadEmperor
11-29-2007, 03:16 AM
Come on someone please give us the speech :(

Is this speech from the post debate interview, or is this different?

I turned off the tv after the 1hr postdebate thing.

Exarel
11-29-2007, 03:34 AM
There is supposedly an awesome speech he made after the debate.

MadEmperor
11-29-2007, 03:50 AM
There is supposedly an awesome speech he made after the debate.

Nobody has a link yet....

rfbz
11-29-2007, 04:52 AM
Anyone else notice that Ron Paul seemed a lot better during the debate today as far as public speaking, getting his points across, staying calm and more presidential looking - than in the previous debates? I wonder if he's got a speech coach working with him, if so it's definitely working. In the past I could see how some viewers might be turned off by his somewhat non-status quo way of talking, but he's improved a lot. This was an excellent performance. If he was given as much time as Giuliani or Romney and able to get his full message across, there would be no doubt as to what candidate the majority of Americans would be supporting.

JordanL
11-29-2007, 05:52 AM
Video up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8oJAm-06oQ

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 05:55 AM
Please use the video as motivation to spread the word far and wide about the Rudys Reading List money bomb that is happening tomorrow!

http://rudysreadinglist.com

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 06:50 AM
Just saw the debates, McCain is a principled man, BUT DAMN HE IS STUPID.

Revolution9
11-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Video up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8oJAm-06oQ

Pure megacrunk, superamped, hyperoverdriven, purely undiluted, lightning bolt from the heavens, powercammed, lucha libre torqued, thrill of victory motivation!! We got the serpent in the claws now. The arrogance of the beast has riled the children of the divine and the battle has engaged. The ones who thought we misspoke about the media conspiracy are now having the scales fall from their eyes.. these are probably our bravest go getters as they are surely gonna be pissed that they have been duped through the subtlety of the vipers stare and are gonna kill that snake.

Best
Randy

bp2519
11-29-2007, 09:07 AM

You are exactly right!

sirachman
11-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Let this be known for ages to come that on this day november 28 a great rEVOLution was sparked!
Get out there and FIGHT!

belian78
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
This is a sentiment I feel many people will share as of today. This day is TRULY the birth of a Revolution!

When I checked my email this morning, I had 5 from inactive members in my meetup saying that last night was what they needed to get active. They've RSVP'd for this weekends event, and plan on doing everything they can from here on out to help. And I had one email from a kid at the local college that heads up the Bradley University Facebook group for RP saying that he is going to get all 150libertarians at Bradley to join the meetup!

"Blowback" anyone? :D;):D

thehittgirl
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Just saw the debates, McCain is a principled man, BUT DAMN HE IS STUPID.

I voted him most disappointing in the cnn post debate poll. He's supposed to be a POW for crying outloud, but yet continues to spew lies. :rolleyes:

torchbearer
11-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Pure megacrunk, superamped, hyperoverdriven, purely undiluted, lightning bolt from the heavens, powercammed, lucha libre torqued, thrill of victory motivation!! We got the serpent in the claws now. The arrogance of the beast has riled the children of the divine and the battle has engaged. The ones who thought we misspoke about the media conspiracy are now having the scales fall from their eyes.. these are probably our bravest go getters as they are surely gonna be pissed that they have been duped through the subtlety of the vipers stare and are gonna kill that snake.

Best
Randy

Amen.

torchbearer
11-29-2007, 09:54 AM
//

speciallyblend
11-29-2007, 10:30 AM
We just opened the flood gates up in the colorado rockies the west is for Ron Paul and the flood of information and truth is rushing thru the front range and east coast like never before.

IT IS TIME TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT,all thru the country,its time to focus on IOWA/NH/SC/Nevada and every state.

Our event in eagle/summit/lake is today:) ill let you know how it goes tomorrow;)

LBT
11-29-2007, 10:43 AM
That speech was INCREDIBLE.

Anyone who sees 5 minutes of it will be moved. That is real and super passion!

Matthew Zak
11-29-2007, 10:50 AM
we need a better youtube I have a headache... the audio is killing me.

Exarel
11-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Yea, any better audio?

Cindy
11-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Yea, any better audio?

Wierd that with the hundreds of video cameras I saw rolling yesterday everywhere, that this is the ONLY you tube video from yesterday out there.

Maybe people will download them tonight as they had to work today and got back late last night.

Fyretrohl
11-29-2007, 02:01 PM
HOw many people are there?