PDA

View Full Version : A Brand New Colony

garrettwombat
11-28-2007, 11:46 PM
could we as the entire revolution move to one state. succed from the US and declare ron paul the new president of our new nation? how easy could it be?

Mark
11-28-2007, 11:54 PM
could we as the entire revolution move to one state. succed from the US and declare ron paul the new president of our new nation? how easy could it be?

At the end of all this, the people against Dr Paul will fit into the small colony.

We'll need most of the Country.

runderwo
11-28-2007, 11:55 PM
It's called the Free State Project and Ron has endorsed it.

ctb619
11-28-2007, 11:56 PM
How about we just win the election?

Richandler
11-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Yah, we can win the election and the tide is turning heavily. If most people watched that debate are even near moderate they would have been disgusted by the overall Republican performance.

Mr. White
11-29-2007, 12:00 AM
I can't imagine why people make fun of us.

dircha
11-29-2007, 12:04 AM

Probably about as well as it went last time someone tried to secede from the Union.

Bush would declare you and your co-conspirators domestic terrorists and have you in a hole in a prison somewhere in Syria where the next thing you'd see would be a mustached guy in a turban hooking up electrodes to your ass. You know he'd do it. He's done it to Canadian citizens for doing far less than what you suggest.

Bryan
11-29-2007, 12:14 AM
It's called the Free State Project and Ron has endorsed it.

http://www.freestateproject.org

:)

garrettwombat
11-29-2007, 01:04 AM
http://www.freestateproject.org

wow thank you guys so much.. i was kinda being sarcastic with this thread, but i really have actually thought about how great it would be to do something like that....
this is just amazing, im so tired right now and dont have time to read much on it, but i read a little and i am really liking what i am seeing.

do a lot of people know about this?