PDA

View Full Version : Is it illegal to breastfeed your kid while drinking alcohol?

Pages : [1] 2

aGameOfThrones
12-01-2013, 07:30 AM
A server at an Arkansas pizza restaurant said she was fired after alerting police to a mother breastfeeding her child while drinking alcohol.

Jackie Conners told Arkansas Matters that she spotted a mother consuming drink after drink while breastfeeding her child last Wednesday.

"Me being a mom, and just seeing something like that and seeing a baby that can't speak for itself having a parent do something like that is just unacceptable," Conners said.

Now, the server says she has been fired from her job at Gusano's Pizza for alerting authorities.

The mother, 28-year-old Tasha Adams, was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a minor. Her child is 7 months old.

According to The Daily Mail, Adams said the claims have been blown out of proportion.

"I hate that, because people don’t know the truth," Adams said. "I am really a normal person."

"No one is seeing my side," Adams added. "I just want everyone to know I am not a horrible person. I have a family to take care of, and that’s all I care about."

A manager at the pizza restaurant told the local station that the call to police was not relevant to why Conners was fired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/30/tasha-adams-drinking-breastfeeding_n_4363984.html?ref=topbar

FSU63
12-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Strong attention whore mom breastfeeding in public.

No one wants to see her disgusting breasts. I would've kicked her out of my business.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 07:38 AM
Could be that she's just comfortable with her body and not an "attention whore".

The busy-body waitress I have a problem with.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Could be that she's just comfortable with her body and not an "attention whore".

The busy-body waitress I have a problem with.
Whether she's comfortable or not, breastfeeding in public is completely unnecessary. If I'm running a business, I don't want some fat, ugly woman (like the one in this story) pulling out her tits and disturbing my customers.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 07:49 AM
I didn't look for a picture, her looks don't matter to me.

Breastfeeding is completely natural, I don't find the practice offensive so long modesty is practiced, this is why nursing blankets were made.

Somehow I don't think that this broad was "pulling out her tits and disturbing" anybody, the story would have been worded differently if that were the case.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 07:55 AM

Breastfeeding is completely natural, I don't find the practice offensive so long modesty is practiced, this is why nursing blankets were made.

Somehow I don't think that this broad was "pulling out her tits and disturbing" anybody, the story would have been worded differently if that were the case.
Why must she do it in public? Can she not wait until she gets home? There is absolutely NO reason that she needs to breastfeed in public.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Why must she do it in public? Can she not wait until she gets home? There is absolutely NO reason that she needs to breastfeed in public.

Oh for Petes sake!

Who are you, or who am I to say when and where a mother can nurse her child?

When a baby is hungry it wants to be fed NOW...

For all I know this broad was sitting in a booth minding her own business having a beer and visiting with friends, none of whom complained by the way.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 08:07 AM

Because babies don't care where they are when they are hungry. And they need to be fed.
And there is no reason NOT to breast feed in public. It is a normal Human Activity.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Oh for Petes sake!

Who are you, or who am I to say when and where a mother can nurse her child?

When a baby is hungry it wants to be fed NOW...

For all I know this broad was sitting in a booth minding her own business having a beer and visiting with friends, none of whom complained by the way.Well, as a hypothetical business owner, I can say that she cannot nurse her child on my private property.

Because babies don't care where they are when they are hungry. And they need to be fed.
And there is no reason NOT to breast feed in public. It is a normal Human Activity.
So is masturbating. But you don't see me jacking off in public.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Well, as a hypothetical business owner, I can say that she cannot nurse her child on my private property.

Am I wasting cyber ink on a 12 y/o?

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 08:17 AM

That is a Sex Act.

Feeding a child is not.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Am I wasting cyber ink on a 12 y/o?
Masturbation is just as normal and natural as breastfeeding.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 08:18 AM
That is a Sex Act.

Feeding a child is not.
It's a "normal human activity". Your words, not mine. Who is to make the distinction of what normal human activities are not allowed in public?

heavenlyboy34
12-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Whether she's comfortable or not, breastfeeding in public is completely unnecessary. If I'm running a business, I don't want some fat, ugly woman (like the one in this story) pulling out her tits and disturbing my customers.
How did this discussion veer into public breast feeding in general? The reason the waitreess called police was because the mom was drinking alcohol while breast feeding-not because of her breasts. As far as we know, none of the customers or staff cared or noticed aside from 1.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Masturbation is just as normal and natural as breastfeeding.

So you're somehow able to equate feeding a child with having an orgasm...

There are doctors and medication that can help with these delusions before you end up in serious trouble.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 08:21 AM
This stinking country we live in now. Whatever happened to "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"? Ms. Busybody;

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/29/article-2515359-19B5F77300000578-411_306x423.jpg

Best comment; In later news: Although we only have the scarce details that barely include the names of the individuals involved, we still feel the need to report that something happened in a pizza place in Arkansas at some point. Stay tuned for more.

More headlines from the source;

This Man Made A Documentary About His Small Penis

'Eat My D*ck': The Mid-Air Thanksgiving Spat That Ended With A Slap

'Countdown' Star In Love Split

FSU63
12-01-2013, 08:22 AM
So you're somehow able to equate feeding a child with having an orgasm...

There are doctors and medication that can help with these delusions before you end up in serious trouble.
Having an orgasm? Jacking off doesn't make you automatically have an orgasm.

Tell me why breastfeeding in public is okay, yet jacking off is not? It's just as natural. Normal humans do it. It's a "normal human activity".

What is the difference?

donnay
12-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Good that she was fired, it is none of her business. I would drink a beer or two a night while breastfeeding. Beer helps to increase the mother's milk production. Red wine has resveratrol in it, a good antioxidant, and I cannot see anything wrong in drinking red wine (within moderation of course) while breastfeeding.

Hell we used to rub whiskey on babies gums when they were teething. None of my kids are alcoholics! As a matter of fact my two oldest rarely drink at all.

We have become a society of nosy-nellies who need to learn to mind their own business--seriously.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Having an orgasm? Jacking off doesn't make you automatically have an orgasm.

Tell me why breastfeeding in public is okay, yet jacking off is not? It's just as natural. Normal humans do it. It's a "normal human activity".

What is the difference?

Without the orgasm you'd just be "jacking"...

Why not march on down to your local pizzeria and give 'er a go?

Just because you can equate nursing to sex doesn't mean the rest of society can.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 08:30 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BXhpoDvT8uM/TJ4Tp0T4BJI/AAAAAAAAA3E/5TXt9HOmL9o/s1600/troll-web.jpg

tod evans
12-01-2013, 08:34 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/29/article-2515359-19B5F77300000578-411_306x423.jpg

Anybody who gets to Arkansas, if you happen to see this snitchin' bitch feel free to loudly point out her transgressions to all who will listen.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 08:34 AM
How did this discussion veer into public breast feeding in general? The reason the waitreess called police was because the mom was drinking alcohol while breast feeding-not because of her breasts. As far as we know, none of the customers or staff cared or noticed aside from 1.

Exactly.. But as usual the focus has been lost.

And this is not about Private Property either.. The restaurant owner had no issue.

This is about a server NOT DOING HER JOB,, and getting fired.

This is about involving to Police when NO crime had happened.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Good that she was fired, it is none of her business. I would drink a beer or two a night while breastfeeding. Beer helps to increase the mother's milk production. Red wine has resveratrol in it, a good antioxidant, and I cannot see anything wrong in drinking red wine (within moderation of course) while breastfeeding.

Hell we used to rub whiskey on babies gums when they were teething. None of my kids are alcoholics! As a matter of fact my two oldest rarely drink at all.

We have become a society of nosy-nellies who need to learn to mind their own business--seriously.

My first memory of beer is from my Mothers glass ,, sitting on her lap. She liked red beer (http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7433.html),, and I still like one on occasion.
She also taught me to read before kindergarten.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Ambrogio_Lorenzetti_023.jpg/309px-Ambrogio_Lorenzetti_023.jpg

I really don't know where anybody got the idea that there was anything "wrong" with a mother feeding her child.
And how did that twisted view ever become accepted?

specsaregood
12-01-2013, 08:40 AM
And this is not about Private Property either.. The restaurant owner had no issue.

Well the article doesn't state that either way. The owner isn't interviewed and the only quote I see from the manager is that the server was fired for reasons unrelated to this story.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Anybody who gets to Arkansas, if you happen to see this snitchin' bitch feel free to loudly point out her transgressions to all who will listen.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.
Outta bullets.....:(

eduardo89
12-01-2013, 08:52 AM

Newborns need to eat every 3 hours, even more frequently sometimes.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Well the article doesn't state that either way. The owner isn't interviewed and the only quote I see from the manager is that the server was fired for reasons unrelated to this story.

My point was,,, that it was not the owner that took issue..

It was someone else that called police,, and had a mother arrested and her nursing child taken from her.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 08:55 AM

I don't expect to find myself in Toad Suck Arkansas any time soon.

12-01-2013, 08:57 AM
If the waitress was really concerned, she would have stopped serving alcohol to the mother. She has the right to refuse service.

Never call the cops.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 08:58 AM

Just because you can equate nursing to sex doesn't mean the rest of society can.

And why is that? I'm asking you what is so much worse about masturbating? Both are natural human activities. What making masturbating any worse? If I keep it in my pants while doing that, would that not serve the same purpose as a nursing blanket? I would not be disturbing anyone.

Newborns need to eat every 3 hours, even more frequently sometimes.
The mother needs to plan ahead, then.

specsaregood
12-01-2013, 08:59 AM
My point was,,, that it was not the owner that took issue..
It was someone else that called police,, and had a mother arrested and her nursing child taken from her.

Fair enough. At the same time, it doesn't say the woman called because the mother had a single beer with the kid on her knee. It says the mother was having "drink after drink". I'm not sure calling the cops was the right thing; but if the mother sitting there getting hammered, well that aint right. I probably would have chosen to stop serving her and asked if she wanted a ride home and some formula.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Whether you agree with the lady calling the cops or not, I think we can all agree that getting absolutely hammered when you still have to get your baby home safely is EXTREMELY irresponsible. I wouldn't have called the cops simply for her drinking, but if she had tried to drive home drunk with the baby in the car, I would have taken the child from her and called the cops.

Ender
12-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Fair enough. At the same time, it doesn't say the woman called because the mother had a single beer with the kid on her knee. It says the mother was having "drink after drink". I'm not sure calling the cops was the right thing; but if the mother sitting there getting hammered, well that aint right. I probably would have chosen to stop serving her and asked if she wanted a ride home and some formula.

Calling the cops was NOT the right thing; it was more see something, see something BS. And I'm pretty sure the booze was better for the baby than some of the FDA approved crap in the pizza.

Also- having "drink after drink" is in the eyes of the waitress- the mother could have had maybe two or three. Or she could have been like Marian from Raiders and could outdrink everyone in the state. If the woman was actually drunk, then call her a cab, but to call the cops because she was drinking is exactly what losing freedom is about- the woman committed no crime.

Ender
12-01-2013, 09:22 AM
And why is that? I'm asking you what is so much worse about masturbating? Both are natural human activities. What making masturbating any worse? If I keep it in my pants while doing that, would that not serve the same purpose as a nursing blanket? I would not be disturbing anyone.

The mother needs to plan ahead, then.

Let's try an experiment with YOU and see which one you can go without the longest- food or sex.

Nursing is part of being a mother- anyone who thinks this is "evil" has totally lost their humanity.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Let's try an experiment with YOU and see which one you can go without the longest- food or sex.

Babies don't have to be breastfed, so that argument is illogical. They can drink breast milk from a bottle.

Again, why is masturbating any different? It is "part of being" a human being. Anyone who thinks that masturbating is "evil" has totally lost their humanity.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Oh fer pete's sake. Sure, jacking off in a restaurant is the same as feeding your baby.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 09:35 AM

No shit.

That was a professional derailing, right there.

Nice work there FSU63.

See Something Say Something.

Call the cops for everything.

donnay
12-01-2013, 09:35 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.
Outta bullets.....:(

Gotcha covered.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Oh fer pete's sake. Sure, jacking off in a restaurant is the same as feeding your baby.
I'd like to hear why it isn't, instead of using sarcasm to avoid the discussion.

Both are natural and normal human activities.

donnay
12-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Whether you agree with the lady calling the cops or not, I think we can all agree that getting absolutely hammered when you still have to get your baby home safely is EXTREMELY irresponsible. I wouldn't have called the cops simply for her drinking, but if she had tried to drive home drunk with the baby in the car, I would have taken the child from her and called the cops.

Now it is "absolutely hammered?" :rolleyes: Again, this is a none of your business issue. If she was making a scene it is for the restaurant manager/owner to step up and deny service to this patron. Calling the cops? For all we know this women who called cops could have had a grudge on this patron or just like wielding petty authority around like she is somebody.

heavenlyboy34
12-01-2013, 09:42 AM
How do you know she was "getting hammered" or driving home? We only have a biased account of the drinking. Not everyone drinks to get drunk, you know. She might have had a ride lined up-a cab or a friend.

donnay
12-01-2013, 09:45 AM
I'd like to hear why it isn't, instead of using sarcasm to avoid the discussion.

One is to achieve a healthy happy baby. The other is to achieve instant gratification. I cannot believe you need this explained to you. :rolleyes:

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 09:45 AM

Why should I bother? It's a frigging no-brainer and nothing I wrote would stop you from trolling. Carry on.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 09:46 AM
How do you know she was "getting hammered" or driving home? We only have a biased account of the drinking. Not everyone drinks to get drunk, you know. She might have had a ride lined up-a cab or a friend.
I was speaking hypothetically. Maybe the lady who called the cops believed that the mother was going to drive home drunk with her child.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 09:47 AM
One is to achieve a healthy happy baby. The other is to achieve instant gratification. I cannot believe you need this explained to you. :rolleyes:Masturbating is healthy and most certainly makes people happy.

Why should I bother? It's a frigging no-brainer and nothing I wrote would stop you from trolling. Carry on.
If it's a no-brainer, it should be easy to explain.

donnay
12-01-2013, 09:47 AM
I was speaking hypothetically. Maybe the lady who called the cops believed that the mother was going to drive home drunk with her child.

And this was her business how, exactly?

FSU63
12-01-2013, 09:49 AM
And this was her business how, exactly?
So if you saw a mother about to drive drunk with a baby in the car, you wouldn't call the police? I'd probably call the police after taking her baby from her and smashing her face in.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 09:51 AM

Well I happen to "believe" that you might molest children.

But even if you did I wouldn't call the cops.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 09:51 AM
So if you saw a mother about to drive drunk with a baby in the car, you wouldn't call the police? I'd probably call the police after taking her baby from her and smashing her face in.

We need a lesson on the NAP, stat.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 09:56 AM
We need a lesson on the NAP, stat.
NAP is an acronym for so many things. Care to say what you're talking about?

Look ,I'm not saying the lady was right. I was saying that if, HYPOTHETICALLY, the mother tried to drive home drunk with a baby in the car, she deserves to have her kid taken away and she deserves a severe beating.

donnay
12-01-2013, 09:58 AM

*Swooning* The heroic type, I misjudged you.

Philhelm
12-01-2013, 09:58 AM

Can the pizzeria be Chuck-E-Cheese?

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 10:01 AM
If the waitress was really concerned, she would have stopped serving alcohol to the mother. She has the right to refuse service.

Never call the cops.

No,,the waitress has no rights there at all,, other than the right to quit and go home..
She is hired to Serve.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:03 AM
No,,the waitress has no rights there at all,, other than the right to quit and go home..
She is hired to Serve.
The waitress can refuse to serve a customer. She has the right to do that. The law disagrees with you.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 10:05 AM
NAP is an acronym for so many things. Care to say what you're talking about?

Look ,I'm not saying the lady was right. I was saying that if, HYPOTHETICALLY, the mother tried to drive home drunk with a baby in the car, she deserves to have her kid taken away and she deserves a severe beating.

Non Aggression Principle.

Basically, says you don't have the right to smash women's faces in because they have somehow offended your sensibilities.

Oh, and all drunk driving laws should be abolished.

heavenlyboy34
12-01-2013, 10:08 AM
SMH.
http://robinbrown.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/double-facepalm1.jpg

12-01-2013, 10:11 AM
She is hired to Serve.

Actually servers have a legally protected right to refuse service as as long as they didn't discriminate based on race, gender or sexual orientation. They also have a legal responsibility to refuse service to somebody who is a danger to themselves or others. Others in this case being the baby.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Oh my, so who is monitoring the family when they are drinking beer and breastfeeding at home? The restaurant should be just the same as doing it at home. The mother drinking a few beers and breastfeeding isn't going to harm the baby in the least.

And somebody tell the troll to start another thread if he wants to equate masturbation with breastfeeding.

Lucille
12-01-2013, 10:12 AM

LOL So she should let her baby go hungry to protect your delicate sensibilities?

I take it you weren't breastfed. Johnny Morgan never got over it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=136-kMHf8wM) either.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Non Aggression Principle.

Basically, says you don't have the right to smash women's faces in because they have somehow offended your sensibilities.

Oh, and all drunk driving laws should be abolished.
Well, I believe that putting a baby's life in danger is a form of aggression, so the mother deserves harsh punishment.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Well, I believe that putting a baby's life in danger is a form of aggression, so the mother deserves harsh punishment.
The baby was never in any danger.

Edit: Till the cops showed up.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Since when did my hypothetical situation turn into reality?

I mentioned many times that I was speaking hypothetically.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:15 AM

So hypothetically, closing your mouth and listening, makes it easier to learn something.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:17 AM
So hypothetically, closing your mouth and listening, makes it easier to learn something.
I said that IF, HYPOTHETICALLY, the mother HAD tried to drive home drunk, I would have stopped her.

People seem to be equating my hypothetical situation with me saying that she actually tried to drive home drunk.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Actually servers have a legally protected right to refuse service as as long as they didn't discriminate based on race, gender or sexual orientation. They also have a legal responsibility to refuse service to somebody who is a danger to themselves or others. Others in this case being the baby.

AND YET THERE WAS NO MENTION OF REFUSING TO SERVE DRINKS..

Only a mention of."drink after drink".. that could be 2 beers or that she picked up her glass more than once.

The woman is a Mother of 3 that owns her own business.. And having beers with pizza at a Pizza restaurant is not like sitting at a bar with a child.

There was another thread a while back,, about protests sparked by a restaurant over breastfeeding,,, that had nothing to do with alcohol.
It was about someone butting in and raising a stink over something that was NONE of Their Business.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:19 AM
I said that IF, HYPOTHETICALLY, the mother HAD tried to drive home drunk, I would have stopped her.

People seem to be equating my hypothetical situation with me saying that she actually tried to drive home drunk.
What's it to you what she does?

12-01-2013, 10:20 AM

Alcohol passes into breastmilk, the milk will have the same alcohol content as the mother's blood. Babies have undeveloped livers and take twice as long to process alcohol. Alcohol is know to delay development in children.

One drink once in a while probably isn't going to do anything, but heavy drinking like this woman was will.

In the world we live in today that server can be held legally liable for damage to a baby.

The right thing to do is refuse service, not call the cops.

donnay
12-01-2013, 10:21 AM

Oh yes because the establishment will be held liable if the person gets into an accident--they even do this to people who have parties in their home. This has got to be one of the stupidest laws enacted. However, it helps condition people to cover their ass and become snitches. You really cannot enforce people not to be stupid, but obviously people think it is great, until it is used on them. They keep on lowering the so-called legal limit all the time.

Not to mention, it helps the cops set up unconstitutional check points, where they are drawing blood from drivers and arresting people.

Most people keep on acquiescing and complying to the police state. Total tyranny is just one pen stoke away.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Alcohol passes into breastmilk, the milk will have the same alcohol content as the mother's blood. Babies have undeveloped livers and take twice as long to process alcohol. Alcohol is know to delay development in children.

One drink once in a while probably isn't going to do anything, but heavy drinking like this woman was will.

In the world we live in today that server can be held legally liable for damage to a baby.

But in the end, it's none of your business what the woman is doing.

Just pretend you are part of the furniture and keep your nose out of the business of other people.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:22 AM
What's it to you what she does?
Well, I dunno about you, but I'd rather not have people driving drunk with babies in their cars putting every single person's life in danger.

I'm not one for preemptive crime prevention, but letting a woman drive home drunk almost guarantees that she will hurt someone. You could choose to not stop her, but you'd have to live with knowing that you didn't save an innocent child.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 10:22 AM

There is no proof that she was even drunk.. or driving.
only that she had drinks at a restaurant and was feeding her child.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:23 AM

Just pretend you are part of the furniture and keep your nose out of the business of other people.

Edit: And who was there when she was carrying the baby and drinking beer after beer? Seems if there was going to be any damage, it would have been done by now through the placenta.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:24 AM

I was wondering if it passed into the breastmilk. I'll have to do some research. If it's true, this mother deserves a beatdown.

It's none of my business if the mother drinks, but if I was a server I would feel a moral responsibility to refuse service to protect the child, that's my legal right. It also could easily be construed as my legal responsibility in our litigation happy society.

FSU63
There is no proof that she was even drunk.. or driving.
only that she had drinks at a restaurant and was feeding her child.
Which is why, again, I said it was a hypothetical situation.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Well, I dunno about you, but I'd rather not have people driving drunk with babies in their cars putting every single person's life in danger.

I'm not one for preemptive crime prevention, but letting a woman drive home drunk almost guarantees that she will hurt someone. You could choose to not stop her, but you'd have to live with knowing that you didn't save an innocent child.

This is so completely full of fail it's scary.

Which PD do you work for?

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:27 AM

When she's neglecting her child, I make it my business.

Are people honestly defending a woman that is putting her child's health at risk?

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:28 AM

Are people honestly defending a woman that is putting her child's health at risk?
Your perception is lacking.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 10:28 AM

You put a baby's life in danger by walking down stairs with them.

More people are killed in the US by slips trips and falls around the home than by drunk drivers.

Who appointed you as "official drunk woman face smasher"?

donnay
12-01-2013, 10:29 AM
LOL So she should let her baby go hungry to protect your delicate sensibilities?

I take it you weren't breastfed. Johnny Morgan never got over it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=136-kMHf8wM) either.

It's obvious FSU63 was deprived---poor baby.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-01-2013, 10:30 AM

Oh, look who's back. Francis Bacon had the nerve to return.

Man dude, I don't know what's worse: your debating or your many faces of trolling. I can't even keep track of all your user names now.

I'll hand it to you, though. Your posts about juggernaut thugs with grenades was pretty entertaining. And now you're beating off in public. Not classic trolling, but you're improving.

Anti Federalist

No, what I am defending is the fact that she has the right not to have her face caved in, regardless of what she may or may not done, by self appointed do-gooders like you.

Dr.3D
You put a baby's life in danger by walking down stairs with them.

More people are killed in the US by slips trips and falls around the home than by drunk drivers.

Who appointed you as "official drunk woman face smasher"?
Somebody needs to give that man a badge and a Taser.

FSU63
This is so completely full of fail it's scary.

Which PD do you work for?
Yes, because not wanting a mother to kill her child is so scary and evil :rolleyes:

Is you don't believe in stopping a mother from driving drunk, as she hasn't killed the child YET, how can you be against a mother evicting her child from her womb? Simply evicting the child would not instantly kill it. So should we stop that?

Double standards FTW

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 10:31 AM

And now it is heavy drinking.

It was drinks with a meal at a restaurant.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1421296_10202484307853050_1943351040_o.jpg

and now because some (ex) waitress,, this business owner and family has lost a child to the state.
all because some hired help wasn't able to mind her own business.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 10:31 AM

I find the person who calls the cops to put both mother and child at risk.

Following your own sentiments I am completely justified in beating the cop caller. (I happen to agree with this)

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:32 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1421296_10202484307853050_1943351040_o.jpg

and now because some (ex) waitress,, this business owner and family has lost a child to the state.
Staying on topic, who would even want to make a child with that?

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Staying on topic, who would even want to make a child with that?

Her husband. What's it to you?

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 10:35 AM
A nice family, torn to shreds.

Nice going, busybodies.

It'll be you tomorrow.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Yes, because not wanting a mother to kill her child is so scary and evil :rolleyes:

Is you don't believe in stopping a mother from driving drunk, as she hasn't killed the child YET, how can you be against a mother evicting her child from her womb? Simply evicting the child would not instantly kill it. So should we stop that?

Double standards FTW

You're mixing threads there Ace..

My position in the other thread was that your property rights argument regarding abortion was unsound.

Try using the cut-n-paste feature to point out the alleged "double standard" please.

You'll have exactly as much success as you're having promoting cop calling.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 10:36 AM
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.

The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth.

This very kindness stings with intolerable insult.

To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:40 AM

Double standards FTW
Bump

tod evans
12-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Bump

Look up two posts speedy.

moostraks
12-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Bump

This wasn't the case though, was it?

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Look up two posts speedy.
Your logic is flawed. You think evictionism should be illegal, yet is that not also preemptive policing just like stopping a mother from driving home drunk?

tod evans
12-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Your logic is flawed. You think evictionism should be illegal, yet is that not also preemptive policing just like stopping a mother from driving home drunk?

Comprehension fail.

Read slower.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:45 AM

Nope, a drunk driver often get's home just fine. A premature baby quite often dies.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 10:47 AM

Woman has child taken from her womb by social services
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?434508-Woman-has-child-taken-from-her-womb-by-social-services

Keep going.
you'll earn your little red badge in no time.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Nope, a drunk driver often get's home just fine. A premature baby quite often dies.
So it is okay to preemptively police if you feel as though the risk is too great to take?

dannno
12-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Alcohol passes into breastmilk, the milk will have the same alcohol content as the mother's blood.

So about 1/100th of the original content of the beer..

Ya I'm just not seeing that.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:49 AM
So it is okay to preemptively police if you feel as though the risk is too great to take?
Nope, let people do what they will do and keep your nose out of their business.

dannno
12-01-2013, 10:51 AM

That leads to what we like to call a 'nanny state'.

Then the nanny's take over government, and next thing you know all sorts of shit is illegal.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Nope, let people do what they will do and keep your nose out of their business.
Okay, so evictionism is alright in your book?

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:52 AM
That leads to what we like to call a 'nanny state'.
Yep, some folks seem to think others need protection from themselves.

In reality, we all need protection from the busybodies.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:53 AM
That would depend on the reason.

12-01-2013, 10:54 AM

The article said drink after drink. That to me is heavy drinking. A beer with dinner is not.

Calling the cops was not the right thing to do, simply refuse to serve her. That does no harm to her and as a server you have the right to refuse service.

So about 1/100th of the original content of the beer..

Ya I'm just not seeing that.

There have been studies that it can harm children. If I was the server, I would refuse service. I have that right. The world won't end because a nursing mother didn't get her drink on. Calling the cops is wrong and does harm to the mother and the child.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:55 AM
That would depend on the reason.
Does the reasoning matter? If a mother drives home drunk, does the reasoning matter?

If driving home drunk is not a crime until someone gets hurt, that means that you don't believe in preemptive policing. If you don't believe in preemptive policing, why should evictionism be a crime before anyone gets hurt?

Anyways, in my hypothetical situation in which I said I would call the cops, and even in the actual situation, the mother WAS harming the child. There was a victim. There was a crime.

moostraks
12-01-2013, 10:56 AM

Evictionism? Cute...

And you would punch this woman in the face why?

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 10:56 AM

Police should not exist.. And Precrime should not even be seriously contemplated.

Not that the subject of the thread had anything to do with Drunk Driving (another misdirect)

but the statistics on DD are highly skewed,, and despite the Fact that they are distorted they even show that you are far more likely to be killed by a sober driver.

So you can drop that stupid bullshit.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Does the reasoning matter? If a mother drives home drunk, does the reasoning matter?

If driving home drunk is not a crime until someone gets hurt, that means that you don't believe in preemptive policing. If you don't believe in preemptive policing, why should evictionism be a crime before anyone gets hurt?
Your evictionism would be a good idea if the mother was dead. Sure wouldn't do the baby any good to be trapped in a dead body.

Leave people alone.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Evictionism? Cute...

And you would punch this woman in the face why?
Because she put her child in danger.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Your evictionism would be a good idea if the mother was dead. Sure wouldn't do the baby any good to be trapped in a dead body.

Leave people alone.
But if the mother is alive? Do you believe in preemptively policing evictionism?

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Because she put her child in danger.
No she didn't.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 10:59 AM
But if the mother is alive? Do you believe in preemptively policing evictionism?

I don't believe in policing.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 11:00 AM
The article said drink after drink. That to me is heavy drinking. A beer with dinner is not.

I take drink after drink of a single beer.

And I can drink a six pack over the course of an evening and never be over the legal limit. (it is a bullshit limit anyway)

I sip beer.. drink after drink.. takes about an hour.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:01 AM
No she didn't.
So giving a baby alcohol is not child neglect? I did some quick research to see if the breastmilk would contain alcohol, and it contains just as much as the mother's blood. It causes children to not develop properly and can cause a whole host of medical problems.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 11:02 AM

If the child dies it is murder.

FSU63
I don't believe in policing.
Then I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to people in the other thread that apparently have double standards.

Dr.3D
Next thing you know, we will be required to have servers in our homes to call the police on us if we are thought to be drinking too much.

Dr.3D
Then I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to people in the other thread that apparently have double standards.
So talk about that in the other thread.

FSU63
If the child dies it is murder.
But should it be stopped beforehand, or is it not a crime until the child actually dies?

tod evans
12-01-2013, 11:03 AM
So giving a baby alcohol is not child neglect? I did some quick research to see if the breastmilk would contain alcohol, and it contains just as much as the mother's blood. It causes children to not develop properly and can cause a whole host of medical problems.

A poor gene pool can have adverse effects on kids too.

How about state sanctioned gene mapping in order to "protect the children"?

Get the fuck away from every kid but your own!

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:05 AM
A poor gene pool can have adverse effects on kids too.

How about state sanctioned gene mapping in order to "protect the children"?

Get the fuck away from every kid but your own!
Except having a poor gene pool is no fault of your own.

How are people defending a mother that is putting her child's health at risk? Aren't these the same people who probably complain about GMOs and MSG?

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 11:05 AM

Nope. People in Europe have been putting beer in baby bottles for decades with no problem to the babies. That small of an amount of alcohol does not harm a baby.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 11:06 AM
But should it be stopped beforehand, or is it not a crime until the child actually dies?

I think from reading your posts that you are a crazed lunatic, should you be locked up before you kill somebody?

FSU63
Nope. People in Europe have been putting beer in baby bottles for decades with no problem to the babies. That small of an amount of alcohol does not harm a baby.
Well, scholarly, peer-reviewed studies disagree with you.

FSU63
I think from reading your posts that you are a crazed lunatic, should you be locked up before you kill somebody?
You didn't answer my question.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 11:07 AM
You didn't answer my question.

Screw your question, answer mine.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Well, scholarly, peer-reviewed studies disagree with you.
That's the problem. Fools believe those ignorant studies and think they have to cause trouble for others.

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 11:08 AM

I drank beer as a child,, sitting on my mothers lap.

I'm 56,, and have no health issues. Am above average intelligence,, despite lacing excess formal education.

My mother drank, (that was before the hoopla about it started). She was not a drunk,,or a heavy drinker.
My brothers and sisters are all responsible and successful,, and healthy.

you are full of a lot of shit.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:09 AM
That's the problem. Fools believe those ignorant studies and think they have to cause trouble for others.
Ignorant studies? Ah yes, donnay was telling me about this "medical mafia cartel" that seeks to spread disinformation and kill and brainwash random people :rolleyes:

dannno
12-01-2013, 11:13 AM
There have been studies that it can harm children.

1/100th of the alcohol content of beer harmed children? Did you believe that those studies were correct and accounted for all other factors?

dannno
12-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Ignorant studies? Ah yes, donnay was telling me about this "medical mafia cartel" that seeks to spread disinformation and kill and brainwash random people :rolleyes:

Works pretty good.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Works pretty good.
Wait, you believe that shit too?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

God dam, I knew some people had some crazy (mostly religious) beliefs, but this shit is on an Alex Jones level.

donnay
12-01-2013, 11:22 AM

How are people defending a mother that is putting her child's health at risk? Aren't these the same people who probably complain about GMOs and MSG?

Yes. I am not advocating for authorities to come in and snatch children whose parents do not understand the harm they are causing by allowing their children these substances. What's necessary is showing them how bad this stuff is and the harm it can cause.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Yes. I am not advocating for authorities to come in and snatch children whose parents do not understand the harm they are causing by allowing their children these substances. What's necessary is showing them how bad this stuff is and the harm it can cause.
Show them how?

Also, even when you show the dangers, like some people in this very thread people have tried to do with drinking while breastfeeding, people have still denied it.

Whether or not police should get involved is irrelevant, since putting your child in harm's way in the first place should NEVER happen. The mother needs to take some responsibility.

dannno
12-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Wait, you believe that shit too?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

God dam, I knew some people had some crazy (mostly religious) beliefs, but this shit is on an Alex Jones level.

So you believe that establishment medical practices are healthy and efficient? You believe that the dietary guidelines given to Americans (beginning with the food pyramid) promote health and well being and not profits for Monsanto and the medical industrial complex?

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:29 AM
So you believe that establishment medical practices are healthy and efficient? You believe that the dietary guidelines given to Americans (beginning with the food pyramid) promote health and well being and not profits for Monsanto and the medical industrial complex?
Yes. Why? Because I actually have a background in nutrition and I understand how the body reacts to different foods. What specific problems do you see with the current food pyramid and why?

donnay
12-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Show them how?

Also, even when you show the dangers, like some people in this very thread people have tried to do with drinking while breastfeeding, people have still denied it.

Whether or not police should get involved is irrelevant, since putting your child in harm's way in the first place should NEVER happen. The mother needs to take some responsibility.

Let's see... 12 years of public indoctrination isn't so easy to break, but it is doable. Nor is 8 years of med school and pseudo science teachings easy to break, but, it too, is also doable.

Government is not a good enforcer of teaching people to be responsible. Look at the amount of people who sit in jail. Talk about hypocrisy--government is the least entity to teach responsibility--especially when they do not mind their business with countries abroad.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 11:30 AM

If one were to follow your idea of protecting the children from the ills of their parents then gene-mapping would be acceptable.

Every parent is responsible for their child, it's not the governments job to make sure they're doing the job well enough to suit you.

If you are so against mothers drinking and nursing then educate them, but expect some to ignore or disagree with your position.

Calling cops to enforce your ideas of how others should behave is beyond insane.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Yes. Why? Because I actually have a background in nutrition and I understand how the body reacts to different foods.

WTF is this?

I took home-ec in the '70's so I suppose I too could make that claim.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 11:34 AM
WTF is this?

I took home-ec in the '70's so I suppose I too could make that claim.

PHD in THC.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Let's see... 12 years of public indoctrination isn't so easy to break, but it is doable. Nor is 8 years of med school and pseudo science teachings easy to break, but, it too, is also doable.

Let me guess, you never went to med school? While I certainly believe that most majors in colleges are useless, are you seriously implying that the medical field is filled with pseudoscience? What, specifically, is taught in med schools that is pseudoscience?

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 11:38 AM

Miscarriage has been around as long as child birth.. it is a tragedy,,though sometimes perhaps, a relief.

I do not think abortion should have ever been recognized as legitimate birth control.
It should have remained the realm of back alley butchers and witches in the swamp.

And rightfully rejected by polite society. But even then,, there was little if any prosecution.

They were not able to hang a sign on main street and become a multi-million dollar industry.

I believe it is a family matter,, and should remain within the family.

12-01-2013, 11:52 AM
1/100th of the alcohol content of beer harmed children? Did you believe that those studies were correct and accounted for all other factors?

I believe it's likely harmful to the baby. If I'm the one serving alcohol, I wouldn't serve it to a nursing mother because of that. That would be my right as a server. I don't advocate any state involvement in it at all. Calling the cops was wrong.

Ender
12-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Show them how?

You want the mother to take responsibility but deny that breastfeeding is the best and most natural, efficient, healthy alternative for a child?

I smell trollmeat. ;)

tod evans
12-01-2013, 11:58 AM
You want the mother to take responsibility but deny that breastfeeding is the best and most natural, efficient, healthy alternative for a child?

I smell trollmeat. ;)

He never denied the health benefits of mothers milk that I read.

He feigned outrage at her temerity to breast feed her child while not being cute enough to suit him.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 11:58 AM

I smell trollmeat. ;)
Nice straw man. When did I ever say that?

dannno
12-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Yes. Why? Because I actually have a background in nutrition and I understand how the body reacts to different foods. What specific problems do you see with the current food pyramid and why?

I don't know, that like half the fucking people I know eventually develop a severe digestive intollerance to wheat, and if they don't then it ends up giving them diabetes and/or a big belly. What is on the bottom of the food pyramid that we are supposed to eat the most of?

FSU63
12-01-2013, 12:14 PM
I don't know, that like half the fucking people I know eventually develop a severe digestive intollerance to wheat, and if they don't then it ends up giving them diabetes and/or a big belly. What is on the bottom of the food pyramid that we are supposed to eat the most of?
And this is caused by the food pyramid?

pcosmar
12-01-2013, 12:16 PM

No,
The Food pyramid is caused by fucking idiots that are considered experts.

specsaregood
12-01-2013, 12:20 PM
I let my kid pick my weekly beers at the store today. He made some good choices too: a chocolate stout, a breakfast stout (with a picture of baby on the front of it even), and porter Ive never tried. I had to steer clear of the dos equis though, those big Xs always get his interest.

donnay
12-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Let me guess, you never went to med school?

And did the women who called the police have one? Would that qualify her being a heroine then?

What, specifically, is taught in med schools that is pseudoscience?

For starters:

http://www.whale.to/b/mullins7.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T72wGuYtz7Q&list=PL87511F04B847C4A2
http://www.ruralmedicaleducation.org/flexner.htm

specsaregood
12-01-2013, 12:22 PM

The "food pyramid" doesn't exist anymore. It was replaced by "MyPlate", it was replaced because they admitted there were problems with the pyramid.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 12:25 PM
No,
The Food pyramid is caused by fucking idiots that are considered experts.
Why exactly are they idiots? And who specifically are you referring to?

I consume GMOs and MSG, yet my blood test results are nearly immaculate and my physique is in the top like 0.001%.

dannno
12-01-2013, 12:26 PM

Read the last sentence and answer the question.

dannno
12-01-2013, 12:27 PM
I consume GMOs and MSG, yet my blood test results are nearly immaculate and my physique is in the top like 0.001%.

You will still get a heart attack, die of cancer or a stroke if you are consuming too many grains and carbs because they are inflammatory.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Read the last sentence and answer the question.
I have no idea what's on the bottom of the last one. I don't keep track of the food pyramid or MyPlate, since I already have a specialized diet plan that fits my needs.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 12:31 PM
You will still get a heart attack, die of cancer or a stroke if you are consuming too many grains and carbs because they are inflammatory.
I do keto, so carbs are not a problem at all for me.

specsaregood
12-01-2013, 12:32 PM
I am fond of this food pyramid put out by a local grocery chain recently:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4126/rgws.png

donnay
12-01-2013, 12:43 PM
I do keto, so carbs are not a problem at all for me.

LOL! Ketones another fad, in the making by the establishment. I wonder if Dr. [Wizard of] Oz have stake in the companies pushing Ketogenic diets?

FSU63
12-01-2013, 12:46 PM
LOL! Ketones another fad, in the making by the establishment. I wonder if Dr. [Wizard of] Oz have stake in the companies pushing Ketogenic diets?
You have no idea what you're talking about. I imagine you're either skinnyfat or obese.

heavenlyboy34
12-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I disagree here. Ketogenic diets have been around for quite a while, and are sometimes prescribed for patients with nervous system disorders. AFAIK, they're more theraputic than a sustainable lifestyle for most people.

donnay
12-01-2013, 12:54 PM
I disagree here. Ketogenic diets have been around for quite a while, and are sometimes prescribed for patients with nervous system disorders. AFAIK, they're more theraputic than a sustainable lifestyle for most people.

Yes and just look who is pushing it. It's being touted as a pill that will burn carbs. While some diets do follow effective fat loss principles, many take them to extremes and Dr. Oz pushing this does not make me feel all warm and cozy inside. That was my point.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Yes and just look who is pushing it. It's being touted as a pill that will burn carbs. While some diets do follow effective fat loss principles, many take them to extremes and Dr. Oz pushing this does not make me feel all warm and cozy inside. That was my point.
A ketogenic diet is not a pill and no one ever claimed that it would burn carbs...it burns more fat (and protein) for energy.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 12:58 PM
I let my kid pick my weekly beers at the store today. He made some good choices too: a chocolate stout, a breakfast stout (with a picture of baby on the front of it even), and porter Ive never tried. I had to steer clear of the dos equis though, those big Xs always get his interest.

That there is some pretty good beer. I started drinking beer in Mexico when I was 10 years old and that was my favorite.

donnay
12-01-2013, 01:00 PM

^^^^^
I meant burn fat, not carbs.

ETA:
Extended periods of ketosis can be dangerous--very high ketone levels can be toxic and can cause liver damage and kidney and gall bladder stones.

Brian4Liberty
12-01-2013, 01:04 PM

On the bright side, no one was beaten, tazed or shot. ;)

According to the International Guidelines on Drinking and Pregnancy, women who are breastfeeding should not drink.

The guidelines state: 'Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed by some individuals, including those who cannot restrict their alcohol intake, women of childbearing age who may become pregnant, pregnant and lactating women, children and adolescents, individuals taking medications that can interact with alcohol, and those with specific medical conditions.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515359/Arkansas-waitress-fired-reporting-customer-drinking-alcohol-breastfeeding.html

There we have it. It's the "international guideline", so everyone better follow it. Woman must wait until after childbearing years to drink alcohol.

It's amazing that humans have survived for so long without these busy-body, authoritarian, nanny-staters issuing edicts on every facet of our lies, and enforcing them with the iron fist of law enforcement.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 01:06 PM
How is keto extreme? When I did keto, I lost fat and gained strength on a cut (and natty), while effectively improving my RHR, my BP, my cholesterol levels, etc.

Yes, there are a lot of bad things in our food, but they're not as debilitating as people say they are. You can consume GMOs, MSG, fluoridated water, etc., and still be perfectly healthy.

donnay
12-01-2013, 01:09 PM
How is keto extreme? When I did keto, I lost fat and gained strength on a cut (and natty), while effectively improving my RHR, my BP, my cholesterol levels, etc.

When? Gee a couple of minutes ago you said you do Keto. I think all the fat leaving your brain is making you forget what you wrote previously. :rolleyes:

FSU63
12-01-2013, 01:12 PM
When? Gee a couple of minutes ago you said you do Keto. I think all the fat leaving your brain is making you forget what you wrote previously. :rolleyes:

The last time I did Keto (I don't stick to the same diet 365 days a year). Don't act like some irrelevant grammatical error proves anything.

donnay
12-01-2013, 01:17 PM
The last time I did Keto (I don't stick to the same diet 365 days a year). Don't act like some irrelevant grammatical error proves anything.

"Well it proves one thing, Mr. Hooper. It proves that you wealthy college boys don't have the education enough to admit when you're wrong."
~ Quint

tod evans
12-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Back to your regularly scheduled thread;

http://perfecthomemadepizza.com/assets/images/bigstockphoto_Pepperoni_Pizza_Slice_2471467.jpg

http://www.pizzapub.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mug-of-beer.jpg

http://www.extension.org/sites/default/files/w/d/d3/Breast_feeding_mother_and_child_300.jpg

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 01:42 PM

http://perfecthomemadepizza.com/assets/images/bigstockphoto_Pepperoni_Pizza_Slice_2471467.jpg

http://www.extension.org/sites/default/files/w/d/d3/Breast_feeding_mother_and_child_300.jpg
Obviously, the only mistake those people made was to eat at that restaurant. Had they been home enjoying pizza and some beers, they would have been fine.
I can see why the restaurant owner fired the bimbo. Nothing says welcome like having the cops come in and take your baby away.

Philhelm
12-01-2013, 01:43 PM

You left out masturbation.

tod evans
12-01-2013, 01:44 PM

On purpose...

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Prolly best to do that at home too.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 01:45 PM

I'm sure Mr. Perfidy will bring it up again.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 01:46 PM
This.

Dr.3D
12-01-2013, 01:47 PM
How did you know?

Origanalist

Posted once more just because.

Origanalist
How did you know?

I'm Psychic.

donnay
12-01-2013, 02:05 PM

These things also help to make baby too. :D

Suzanimal
12-01-2013, 03:16 PM
According to the International Guidelines on Drinking and Pregnancy, women who are breastfeeding should not drink.

The guidelines state: 'Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed by some individuals, including those who cannot restrict their alcohol intake, women of childbearing age who may become pregnant, pregnant and lactating women, children and adolescents, individuals taking medications that can interact with alcohol, and those with specific medical conditions.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stfeeding.html

There we have it. It's the "international guideline", so everyone better follow it. Woman must wait until after childbearing years to drink alcohol.

It's amazing that humans have survived for so long without these busy-body, authoritarian, nanny-staters issuing edicts on every facet of our lies, and enforcing them with the iron fist of law enforcement.

Birthrates would drop significantly if all childbearing women stopped drinking.:)

tod evans
12-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Birthrates would drop significantly if all childbearing women stopped drinking.:)

Are you saying most guys look better through beer goggles?...:eek::cool:

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Obviously, the only mistake those people made was to eat at that restaurant. Had they been home enjoying pizza and some beers, they would have been fine.
I can see why the restaurant owner fired the bimbo. Nothing says welcome like having the cops come in and take your baby away.

Until the Safe Homes Act of 2020 mandates 24/7 in home surveillance, to monitor for compliance.

Now, that says freedom.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 03:39 PM

Ugh, is that who this re-tread troll is?

I'm pretty that is just another incarnation of Josh_LA/Optotron.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Why does everyone think I have another account?

aGameOfThrones
12-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Food, beer, breastfeeding= irresponsible

Food, beer, taking your teenage daughter to get an abortion= responsible

LOL I just abortion this thread

Dr.3D
They probably find it hard to believe there could be more than one person like you.

Anti Federalist

Your writing and argumentative style matches a couple of well known epic trolls.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Your writing and argumentative style matches a couple of well known epic trolls.
I guess I'm in good company then.

Suzanimal
12-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Are you saying most guys look better through beer goggles?...:eek::cool:

LOL, no. I just meant people (like me) are irresponsible about birth control (like I was) when they've had too much to drink. That's how I ended up with Irish twins.;)

MelissaWV
12-01-2013, 06:21 PM

Among other things.

CrissyNY
12-01-2013, 07:21 PM
i didnt read this thread

but if i had been arrested every time i drank while i nursed my son

i would be in prison and he would be in foster care

and all the other moms would be stuffing their kids full of formula and grains and gerber jars

they wouldnt get arrested at all

im not saying one way is better than another, but i definitively shouldnt be arrested for my way

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Reported.

i didnt read this thread

but if i had been arrested every time i drank while i nursed my son

i would be in prison and he would be in foster care

and all the other moms would be stuffing their kids full of formula and grains and gerber jars

they wouldnt get arrested at all

im not saying one way is better than another, but i definitively shouldnt be arrested for my way

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-01-2013, 07:30 PM

You mean several accounts. I already told you the reasons, but you beat a hasty retreat in the other thread.

And I thought I told you a few weeks ago to come back when your trolling is more interesting. Work on it, Holmes!

jllundqu
12-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Tons of ignorant posts in this thread. The only time a breastfeeding mom CAN consume alcohol is when nursing or immediately after. That's the best time to ensure that no alcohol enters the babies milk, as the milk the baby is drinking has already been produced and is completely separate from any alcohol. My wife is still nursing our second child. She does her best to conceal the sessions, but doesn't always cover up. Engaging in the most natural act known to mankind (feeding your freaking child) is not controversial. Some of you prudes who live in the puritanical past need to grow up.

FSU63
12-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Tons of ignorant posts in this thread. The only time a breastfeeding mom CAN consume alcohol is when nursing or immediately after. That's the best time to ensure that no alcohol enters the babies milk, as the milk the baby is drinking has already been produced and is completely separate from any alcohol. My wife is still nursing our second child. She does her best to conceal the sessions, but doesn't always cover up. Engaging in the most natural act known to mankind (feeding your freaking child) is not controversial. Some of you prudes who live in the puritanical past need to grow up.
I'd say that the process of actually creating children to feed is more natural. Why cannot I fuck a woman in public? Why is it controversial? Your logic, not mine.

jllundqu
12-02-2013, 10:52 AM
I'd say that the process of actually creating children to feed is more natural. Why cannot I fuck a woman in public? Why is it controversial? Your logic, not mine.

?? You're saying that breastfeeding is not natural? Again, if you can't tell the difference between nursing a child and screwing in public, there's no use arguing. I'm out of troll-food.

tod evans
12-02-2013, 10:56 AM

You can.

I believe somebody suggested Chuckie Cheese to you for your masturbatory endeavors earlier in the thread.

Check back in and let us know how that works out for ya'.

Origanalist
12-02-2013, 11:01 AM
?? You're saying that breastfeeding is not natural? Again, if you can't tell the difference between nursing a child and screwing in public, there's no use arguing. I'm out of troll-food.

Here ya go

http://tgn1gg.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pFkyIlJXAmWyxGIbPdUysm16dISRae3OscXZOcknb34lzp8h iuFGxd93UJIk7ao2uzuKtx95XT0qZIBrmRIOF8byTQhb2Em9R/TROLL%20FOOD.JPG

jllundqu
12-02-2013, 11:03 AM
My wife nurses in public all the time. Occassionally she will have a drink (glass of wine). If anyone tried to tell her to stop or called the freaking cops, I would try to educate them about the subject.... then punch them in the throat :) Mind your own business.

(No I would not actually punch anyone... just making a point.... before you neg rep me)

Contumacious
12-02-2013, 11:11 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/30/tasha-adams-drinking-breastfeeding_n_4363984.html?ref=topbar

What about drinking alcohol and breastfeeding? (https://www.llli.org/faq/alcohol.html)

Women are often warned to not consume alcohol during pregnancy, as ample evidence has shown that it poses a severe and avoidable risk to her unborn baby. The risks of consuming alcohol while breastfeeding are not as well defined. Breastfeeding mothers receive conflicting advice about whether alcohol consumption can have an effect on their baby, which often leaves mothers feeling like they have more questions than answers. So, what information should a mother who is considering drinking while breastfeeding know?

La Leche League's The Womanly Art Of Breastfeeding (p. 328) says:

The effects of alcohol on the breastfeeding baby are directly related to the amount the mother ingests. When the breastfeeding mother drinks occasionally or limits her consumption to one drink or less per day, the amount of alcohol her baby receives has not been proven to be harmful.""

FSU63
12-02-2013, 11:11 AM
No, I said that sex is MORE natural. Without sex, we wouldn't exist.

pcosmar
12-02-2013, 11:13 AM
(No I would not actually punch anyone... just making a point.... before you neg rep me)

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYzuQKVik8

I know its hard to survive in the city
When the beautiful days don't look so pretty
And you don't have windows to keep the night away, okay.
He was dirty and stink and just a bit crude
But I didn't say that because that's kind of rude
And he didn't care what I had to say in the first place, okay.

I wanted to say you're a big disgrace to the world,
yourself, and the human race
And reach back and pop him one good time in the face, okay.
No its not okay and I didn't do that
But I gave him a smile and tipped my hat and told him to have a very nice rest
of the day

Lucille
12-02-2013, 11:16 AM

It's already been explained to you. The comparison between sex and breastfeeding is ridiculous. A baby needs to eat at least every three hours, and as you may or may not be aware, many breastfed babies won't take a bottle. It looks like this one will have to now, thanks to the busybody waitress, and the state which stole her baby.

Do you want a national ban on breastfeeding in public? Would that make you less agitated?

And you obviously have very serious issues. Please seek professional help immediately!

pcosmar
12-02-2013, 11:19 AM
And you obviously have very serious issues. Please seek professional help immediately!

I would not wish that on anyone,,
Not even this one. :(

Origanalist
12-02-2013, 11:24 AM
I would not wish that on anyone,,
Not even this one. :(

This is true, the professionals would only make matters worse.

jllundqu
12-02-2013, 11:25 AM
It's already been explained to you. The comparison between sex and breastfeeding is ridiculous. A baby needs to eat at least every three hours, and as you may or may not be aware, many breastfed babies won't take a bottle. It looks like this one will have to now, thanks to the busybody waitress, and the state which stole her baby.

Do you want a national ban on breastfeeding in public? Would that make you less agitated?

This person does appear to have a misplaced hatred for breastfeeding.... perhaps some counseling would help bring these issues to light?? Maybe they were formula/bottle fed and learned that breastfed babies are: Smarter (average 10 points IQ higher), healthier (less allergies and less overall sickness), and have better relationships with their mothers than non-breastfed babies.

donnay
12-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Maybe we can hook him up to a wet-nurse. :D

After all John J. Astor and John D. Rockefeller hired wet-nurses.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 11:39 AM

Peoples' arguments are based on the fact that breastfeeding is a natural human activity, so that is why there is no problem. Sex is even more natural, so who are you to make the distinction of what natural human activities I can not do in public?

It's my body, should I not be able to do what I want with it? People here are often advocates of the NAP. Tell me why that seemingly goes out the window because some dude discreetly jacks off in public?

Not hurting anyone, not stealing, no violating property rights, etc.

Dr.3D
12-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Peoples' arguments are based on the fact that breastfeeding is a natural human activity, so that is why there is no problem. Sex is even more natural, so who are you to make the distinction of what natural human activities I can not do in public?

It's my body, should I not be able to do what I want with it? People here are often advocates of the NAP. Tell me why that seemingly goes out the window because some dude discreetly jacks off in public?

So what's your problem with breastfeeding again?

FSU63
12-02-2013, 11:45 AM
So what's your problem with breastfeeding again?
Well, there's not need to do it public. If you're in public, why not just have some decency and use a bottle?

But if people have no problem with it, they should have no problem with people jerking off or having sex in public.

jllundqu
12-02-2013, 11:47 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Forever-Alone_o_98121.gif

Dr.3D
12-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Well, there's not need to do it public. If you're in public, why not just have some decency and use a bottle?

But if people have no problem with it, they should have no problem with people jerking off or having sex in public.

I doubt anyone should find the need to masturbate or have sex in public as often as is required to feed a baby. Those things can wait till there is more privacy.

As for feeding the baby, it is necessary much more often. Why should a breastfeeding mother have to use a bottle?

Now I don't care what people do in public, it doesn't bother me in the least. People can wear no clothing so far as I care. Being nude doesn't hurt anybody. Those who feel offended are only offended because they want to be offended. After all, it's all in their head.

Lucille
12-02-2013, 11:55 AM

Most normal, rational people already know, but the difference between breastfeeding and sex has already been explained to you over and over again. This is not about your desire to have sex and/or jack off in public, you weirdo freak. Answer my question, please. Do you want a national ban on breastfeeding in public? And were you breastfed as a baby?

FSU63
12-02-2013, 12:00 PM
I doubt anyone should find the need to masturbate or have sex in public as often as is required to feed a baby. Those things can wait till there is more privacy.

As for feeding the baby, it is necessary much more often. Why should a breastfeeding mother have to use a bottle?

Now I don't care what people do in public, it doesn't bother me in the least. People can wear no clothing so far as I care. Being nude doesn't hurt anybody. Those who feel offended are only offended because they want to be offended. After all, it's all in their head.
So you wouldn't call the police if you saw me on the sidewalk outside your house jacking off?

tod evans
12-02-2013, 12:08 PM
So you wouldn't call the police if you saw me on the sidewalk outside your house jacking off?

Absolutely not!

However you might.

Dr.3D
12-02-2013, 12:09 PM

I wouldn't give a crap.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't give a crap.
PM me your address...no ****, of course.

All talk I bet.

pcosmar
12-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Because Breast feeding is NOT a Sex Act.
Breasts are not sex organs.

If this is too hard for you to understand I am afraid there is little hope for you.

Contumacious
12-02-2013, 12:14 PM

From my standpoint if the woman is between 18 and 29 and looks like this it is NEVER indecent:

http://blogs.babycenter.com/wp-content/gallery/the-breastfeeding-project/yoga.jpg

Anti Federalist
12-02-2013, 12:17 PM
My wife nurses in public all the time. Occassionally she will have a drink (glass of wine). If anyone tried to tell her to stop or called the freaking cops, I would try to educate them about the subject.... then punch them in the throat :) Mind your own business.

Calling the cops on someone, especially over bullshit like this, is an extraordinary act of violence and a throat punch in defense is more than reasonable.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 12:18 PM
From my standpoint if the woman is between 18 and 29 and looks like this it is NEVER indecent:

http://blogs.babycenter.com/wp-content/gallery/the-breastfeeding-project/yoga.jpg

Doesn't even squat and probably has a butterface.

jllundqu
12-02-2013, 12:20 PM

It's no use. FSU has already stated that breastfeeding is 'indecent' Apparently he is squeamish around the boob. I would think nudity in general is offensive to FSU.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 12:27 PM
It's no use. FSU has already stated that breastfeeding is 'indecent' Apparently he is squeamish around the boob. I would think nudity in general is offensive to FSU.
Squeamish when it's ugly chicks.

jonhowe
12-02-2013, 12:30 PM

Founders!

Anti Federalist
12-02-2013, 12:36 PM

:rolleyes:

Contumacious
12-02-2013, 12:37 PM

Come on , if the good lord made something better than this he kept it for himself

http://blogs.babycenter.com/wp-content/gallery/the-breastfeeding-project/nursing_gnome.jpg

donnay
12-02-2013, 12:38 PM

You are the quintessential boobus-American. :rolleyes: You bring a new meaning to Lacto-intolerant.

jllundqu
12-02-2013, 12:41 PM

http://cdn.vanillaforums.com/biggreenegg.vanillaforums.com/FileUpload/fa/1b0874033108160da804a5700ddee9.png

Dat Breastfeeding is da DEVIL, Bobby!!!!!

FSU63
12-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Come on , if the good lord made something better than this he kept it for himself

http://blogs.babycenter.com/wp-content/gallery/the-breastfeeding-project/nursing_gnome.jpg

I hope you're joking...strong 2/10.

Origanalist
12-02-2013, 12:52 PM

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4817700340827911&pid=15.1

tod evans
12-02-2013, 12:54 PM
That causes me to wonder how well breast feeding works with pierced nipples...:eek:

KingNothing
12-02-2013, 12:56 PM

Breastfeeding is completely natural,

So is shitting, but we don't shit at the table.

tod evans
12-02-2013, 12:57 PM

Read the rest of the thread brain-surgeon, FSU63 has set forth your position.

Origanalist
12-02-2013, 12:58 PM

Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.......

amy31416
12-02-2013, 01:02 PM

Probably because there's no women agreeable to such a scenario with you.

Freedonia
12-02-2013, 01:06 PM
There is nothing wrong with public breastfeeding, it is not libertine and indecent but a mother taking care of her baby if not the baby of someone else. I grew up in the 50s and 60s and women were allowed to breastfeed in public without a controversy back then, I always wonder how with all the nudity and light clothing in society today public breastfeeding has become indecent to some.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Read the rest of the thread brain-surgeon, FSU63 has set forth your position.
What if you cannot hold your bladder and you're not near a bathroom? It is not a sex act, it is completely natural, and it cannot be controlled. It fits all of your criteria.

Well played, KingNothing.

Origanalist
12-02-2013, 01:28 PM
What if you cannot hold your bladder and you're not near a bathroom? It is not a sex act, it is completely natural, and it cannot be controlled. It fits all of your criteria.

Well played, KingNothing.

You shit through your bladder?

FSU63
12-02-2013, 01:46 PM
You shit through your bladder?
Piss. You should be able to piss and shit in public if you cannot hold it.

Czolgosz
12-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Humans are too uptight about the Human body because they're schooled socially to be uptight.

Do I want to see big flappy boobs hanging out, not really. But I simply don't care.

Stupid petty Humans.

tod evans
12-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Piss. You should be able to piss and shit in public if you cannot hold it.

Back to Chuckie-Cheese to give it a whirl..

Be sure to let us know how these displays of "natural function" work out for you.

KingNothing
12-02-2013, 01:53 PM
People who say that there is nothing wrong, or that there is something wrong, with doing anything in public are injecting their own morality and sensibility into a discussion.

I'm personally of the opinion that breastfeeding shouldn't be done in public, and that I don't have a right to tell someone they can't do it even though I think it is absurd.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 01:55 PM
People who say that there is nothing wrong, or that there is something wrong, with doing anything in public are injecting their own morality and sensibility into a discussion.

I'm personally of the opinion that breastfeeding shouldn't be done in public, and that I don't have a right to tell someone they can't do it even though I think it is absurd.
Why can't you tell them they can't do it? You can tell them, they just don't have to listen.

KingNothing
12-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Because Breast feeding is NOT a Sex Act.
Breasts are not sex organs.

If this is too hard for you to understand I am afraid there is little hope for you.

We also don't shout and scream at quiet restaurants. We cover our mouths when we sneeze or yawn. We almost always wear clothes that fit an occasion. We do a lot of things not because there are formal rules or laws, but simply because it would be ridiculous to behave in a different manner.

Breastfeeding is perfectly natural, but so is wearing sweatpants. We don't wear sweatpants at restaurants.

heavenlyboy34
12-02-2013, 01:56 PM

How do you avoid this? Without some system of morality, you have no reason to believe anything to be right or wrong.

KingNothing
12-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Why can't you tell them they can't do it? You can tell them, they just don't have to listen.

It's absurd to expect everyone to care about our sensibilities, though.

The fact that such large swaths of people in a given society do adopt shared sensibilities on matters of taste, appearance, style, and behavior is amazingly absurd to me, when you contrast the time they invest in doing so with the vastness of the universe and the fleeting nature of our time in it.

/Camus