PDA

View Full Version : Woman has child taken from her womb by social services

green73
11-30-2013, 07:28 PM
A pregnant woman has had her baby forcibly removed by caesarean section by social workers.

Essex social services obtained a High Court order against the woman that allowed her to be forcibly sedated and her child to be taken from her womb.

The council said it was acting in the best interests of the woman, an Italian who was in Britain on a work trip, because she had suffered a mental breakdown.

The baby girl, now 15 months old, is still in the care of social services, who are refusing to give her back to the mother, even though she claims to have made a full recovery.

The case has developed into an international legal row, with lawyers for the woman describing it as “unprecedented”.

cont.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10486452/Woman-has-child-taken-from-her-womb-by-social-services.html

Ender
11-30-2013, 07:35 PM
cont.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10486452/Woman-has-child-taken-from-her-womb-by-social-services.html

I think I'm gonna be sick....... :(

heavenlyboy34
11-30-2013, 07:41 PM
:(

Dianne
11-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Probably that same social services supervisor bitch where I live in Union County, North Carolina who chained her own foster child to a fence with a dead chicken tied around his neck; when for a couple of years the biological mother was filing complaint after complaint stating her child was being abused by this low life.

We need to work from the Mafia counties up.. The counties is where the mega corruption is ... Union County, North Carolina is just one of hundreds of thousands...

green73
11-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Meh, should have worked transvestites into the title. :/

phill4paul
11-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Government is gonna make things alright. Just you wait and see.

heavenlyboy34
11-30-2013, 11:07 PM
Government is gonna make things alright. Just you wait and see.
~anticipates on pins and needles~

Origanalist
11-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Every day. Every day now I hear another outrage/s perpetrated by government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqAaMlKrlG4

I guess we know the answer. Ya, I know it's Britain. You don't think they would/will do that here?

green73
11-30-2013, 11:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqAaMlKrlG4

I guess we know the answer. Ya, I know it's Britain. You don't think they would/will do that here?

It seesm the USSA is always just a step or two behind the UK. The oligarchs have no country.

DamianTV
12-01-2013, 02:27 AM
Our children are not the Property of the US Govt regardless of what ever excuse they make to lay claim to our children.

susano
12-01-2013, 03:55 AM
I just read this at another forum and came here to spread the word and see you're already on it. Holy fucking hell this is like some kind of horror movie where the Satanic cult steals the helpless woman's unborn child. When I saw first saw the title I thought this can't be true but knowing about CPS I decided to read it. It's surreal it's so evil AND I wouldn't be surprised if some cult activity is part of this. It figures it's the UK which seems to be the headquarters for demonic.

I cannot imagine the utter horror this poor woman is going through. I hope she gets her back and after that the social worker who put this atrocious crime into action needs to be identified, along with the other perps. Then they need to be hunted down and thrown to the wolves. Maybe a crowd funding campaign could get them outed for a reward.

susano
12-01-2013, 03:56 AM
I just read this at another forum and came here to spread the word and see you're already on it. Holy fucking hell this is like some kind of horror movie where the Satanic cult steals the helpless woman's unborn child. When I saw first saw the title I thought this can't be true but knowing about CPS I decided to read it. It's surreal it's so evil AND I wouldn't be surprised if some cult activity is part of this. It figures it's the UK which seems to be the headquarters for demonic.

I cannot imagine the utter horror this poor woman is going through. I hope she gets her back and after that the social worker who put this atrocious crime into action needs to be identified, along with the other perps. Then they need to be hunted down and thrown to the wolves. Maybe a crowd funding campaign could get them outed for a reward.

mrsat_98
12-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Our children are not the Property of the US Govt regardless of what ever excuse they make to lay claim to our children.

You are property of the US government and so are your kids, like it or not. A few of us slip through the cracks due to shear numbers.

acptulsa
12-01-2013, 05:55 AM
You are property of the US government and so are your kids, like it or not. A few of us slip through the cracks due to shear numbers.

But she wasn't British. So, it was like she made the mistake of going to Britain preagnant and got her womb cleaned out before she could get back home to Italy.

You go to Italy, you take your chances with the pickpockets. The British used to think that made Italy uncivilized. Now look at 'em.

Warning to all the world's mothers: If you love your children, don't take them to the United Kingdom--whether they're born yet or not!

CaptUSA
12-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Disgusting.

I suppose this poses quite a conundrum for the liberal mindset... Which comes first? The right of a woman to own her own body or the right of the State to know what's best for us?

FrankRep
12-01-2013, 07:58 AM
The council said it was acting in the best interests of the woman, an Italian who was in Britain on a work trip, because she had suffered a mental breakdown.

The baby girl, now 15 months old, is still in the care of social services, who are refusing to give her back to the mother, even though she claims to have made a full recovery.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10486452/Woman-has-child-taken-from-her-womb-by-social-services.html

donnay
12-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Words fail me. This is surreal, they probably have the child already sold on the black market and she will never get him/her back. God help us!

tod evans
12-01-2013, 08:36 AM
It's for the children....

Sick of hearing that excuse yet?

Neil Desmond
12-01-2013, 09:13 AM
This occurred in a crazy backwards authoritarian country, not here in the US. Maybe the US ought to help those poor people of that country by annexing it and liberating those people.

Intoxiklown
12-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Probably that same social services supervisor bitch where I live in Union County, North Carolina who chained her own foster child to a fence with a dead chicken tied around his neck; when for a couple of years the biological mother was filing complaint after complaint stating her child was being abused by this low life.

We need to work from the Mafia counties up.. The counties is where the mega corruption is ... Union County, North Carolina is just one of hundreds of thousands...

a lot of times, what's legal ain't right. The only complaint I would have filed would have been with God for only letting me kill her once.

Intoxiklown
12-01-2013, 09:35 AM
This occurred in a crazy backwards authoritarian country, not here in the US. Maybe the US ought to help those poor people of that country by annexing it and liberating those people.

Dude, it's about the precedent it sets within the international community. Think of it as a looking glass into the future as to how progressives see themselves saving the day.....

acptulsa
12-01-2013, 09:59 AM
So, if Italy were to declare war on Great Britain over this outrage, would the U.S. be bound to help Britain defend itself? And if so, how would the public react?

Maybe we should start a moneybomb to help Italy pay for a war against Britain...

Neil Desmond
12-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Dude, it's about the precedent it sets within the international community. Think of it as a looking glass into the future as to how progressives see themselves saving the day.....
Exactly! If we keep allowing those insane, despicable, backwards, vulgar, lunatic Europeans serve as our guide to the future we're going to end up turning into what they've decayed into now. Why the hell do we permit it to happen? Why don't we just put a stop to this kind of crap? We should be the ones setting precedent (the correct one, the one in the right direction) for everyone else to follow, not them! As libertarians, we need to not only put an end to Europe serving as our guide, but also rebuke or condemn them for allowing themselves to rot into the terrible thing they've manifested into.

Neil Desmond
12-01-2013, 11:07 AM
So, if Italy were to declare war on Great Britain over this outrage, would the U.S. be bound to help Britain defend itself? And if so, how would the public react?

Maybe we should start a moneybomb to help Italy pay for a war against Britain...
The Italians aren't going to do anything about it. They've already established themselves to be a bunch of pushover wimps.

susano
12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Here's what I think needs to be done.

CPS and the secret family courts (and associated private entities) operate under virtual authority (i.e., the "laws"). From what I gather, in the UK, some twisted vindictive fuck at CPS takes aim at a mother and child. They go to a magistrate with some BS and get an order to take the kid. Magistrates are rubber stamps for the social workers. That order is given to police who go with CPS to perform the kidnapping. Family court proceedings are secret (family court *may* be a private entity - not exactly sure), part of the criminal syndicate, and they put gag orders on parents, under the threat of never seeing their children again (blackmail/extortion), so their dirty actions are not publicized. Of course, it's intended the kid will never be returned anyway, but parents comply out of fear.

Pro family/anti CPS people need to form a virtual structure of authority, too. Appoint their own magistrates who will sign orders to arrest any and all parties involved with the kidnapping syndicate. They need to hire muscle, like Blackwater, to go in, wherever possible, arrest, handcuff, gag, and rendition the subject, via private jet, out of the UK to be imprisoned in someplace where that's feasible (remote locations in Africa, for instance). Once there, subjects can rot and/or talk and give up other players. Nobody is released until all children and babies are safely returned and the racket is stopped.

susano
12-01-2013, 06:34 PM
This is the moment social services took a baby away from its parents when it was just six hours old.

The infant at the centre of the Munby judgment, known only as J, was removed from its parents after his birth in April.

The father secretly filmed the seizure on a webcam attached to the family computer.

In June the baby's father was given a suspended six-week prison sentence by a family court judge for his refusal to co-operate in getting the video removed from internet sites.

The parents said social workers removed their baby because they decided their mother was incapable of bringing them up because of her learning disability.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413319/Father-secretly-records-moment-hour-old-baby-taken-away-social-services.html

WATCH THESE VIDEOS! You won't believe this shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGw98F6iebU

Here's a video with the father. It's a bit long but IMPORTANT. It discusses the criminal operation that fronts as CPS, how it's involved with all sorts of private players, receiving billions every year, and how they act under some obscure laws regarding taxing authority and that they are putting LIENS on the thousands of children and babies that they're stealing. It also talks about the mothers being used as "breeders" (ex post facto). It covers the case of a woman whose two children were taken away because she was TOO GOOD A MOTHER. I'm not shitting you. CPS said her house was "too clean", she had "too many books", including books on childrens' activities, her children tested too high in vocabulary skills, and the fact that she breastfed both until 18 months meant she was "too needy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYazHUu2iWU

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Here's what I think needs to be done.

CPS and the secret family courts (and associated private entities) operate under virtual authority (i.e., the "laws"). From what I gather, in the UK, some twisted vindictive fuck at CPS takes aim at a mother and child. They go to a magistrate with some BS and get an order to take the kid. Magistrates are rubber stamps for the social workers. That order is given to police who go with CPS to perform the kidnapping. Family court proceedings are secret (family court *may* be a private entity - not exactly sure), part of the criminal syndicate, and they put gag orders on parents, under the threat of never seeing their children again (blackmail/extortion), so their dirty actions are not publicized. Of course, it's intended the kid will never be returned anyway, but parents comply out of fear.

Pro family/anti CPS people need to form a virtual structure of authority, too. Appoint their own magistrates who will sign orders to arrest any and all parties involved with the kidnapping syndicate. They need to hire muscle, like Blackwater, to go in, wherever possible, arrest, handcuff, gag, and rendition the subject, via private jet, out of the UK to be imprisoned in someplace where that's feasible (remote locations in Africa, for instance). Once there, subjects can rot and/or talk and give up other players. Nobody is released until all children and babies are safely returned and the racket is stopped.

This, ultimately, is the only cure for this disease. They are waging undeclared war on us and they wont stop unless we make them.

susano
12-01-2013, 07:05 PM
This, ultimately, is the only cure for this disease. They are waging undeclared war on us and they wont stop unless we make them.

I think it's feasible. It would be expensive. Possibly crowd funding?

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 07:07 PM
I think it's feasible. It would be expensive. Possibly crowd funding?

It would surely take a crowd, not necessarily a lot of funding. Nothing like they require. It would only be expensive if you had to have "hire(d) muscle", like Blackwater. I don't think that would be required.

Dianne
12-01-2013, 07:22 PM

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10486452/Woman-has-child-taken-from-her-womb-by-social-services.html

Yeah, probably because the one caring for the child has her locked in shackles with a dead chicken around her neck.

We need freedom from the felons who rule this country... lock em up and throw away the key. Start with Obama, and work our way down.

susano
12-01-2013, 07:25 PM

In February, the mother, who had gone back to Italy, returned to Britain to request the return of her daughter at a hearing at Chelmsford Crown Court.

Her lawyers say that she had since resumed taking her medication, and that the judge formed a favourable opinion of her. But he ruled that the child should be placed for adoption because of the risk that she might suffer a relapse.

susano
12-01-2013, 07:33 PM
It would surely take a crowd, not necessarily a lot of funding. Nothing like they require. It would only be expensive if you had to have "hire(d) muscle", like Blackwater. I don't think that would be required.

Lets say you have the name and location of a social worker offender. You want to arrest them. Just as the "law" does, some look and manner of authority is necessary in an arrest. Lets say you go to her house. You knock on the door. "Are you so and so?", "Yes", "You're under arrest for blah, blah, blah". You want her not to resist, right? You have some official looking badge and ID. You cuff her and throw in the back of your car before she knows what's happened. You need a couple of big dudes and driver for that. If she resists, you tase her, cuff her, and throw her in the car. A forced sedative might necessary for the transfer to the plane. I'm just trying to suss out what this would "look" like. Then she gets flown to your CPS GITMO in wherethefuckever and locked up. She's gotta be fed and guarded. That takes people. This would cost some money.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Mooooo....

Baaaaa....

susano
12-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Words fail me. This is surreal, they probably have the child already sold on the black market and she will never get him/her back. God help us!

God isn't going to help us. We need a CPS Gitmo and some muscle.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 07:38 PM
God isn't going to help us. We need a CPS Gitmo and some muscle.

That would require doing something, and a lot of people.

I have come the realization that is not going to happen, the people seem to be perfectly happy with the system as it is.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Lets say you have the name and location of a social worker offender. You want to arrest them. Just as the "law" does, some look and manner of authority is necessary in an arrest. Lets say you go to her house. You knock on the door. "Are you so and so?", "Yes", "You're under arrest for blah, blah, blah". You want her not to resist, right? You have some official looking badge and ID. You cuff her and throw in the back of your car before she knows what's happened. You need a couple of big dudes and driver for that. If she resists, you tase her, cuff her, and throw her in the car. A forced sedative might necessary for the transfer to the plane. I'm just trying to suss out what this would "look" like. Then she gets flown to your CPS GITMO in wherethefuckever and locked up. She's gotta be fed and guarded. That takes people. This would cost some money.

Ok, I'm going to cut this off here. For obvious reasons, this is not the place.

susano
12-01-2013, 07:42 PM
This sharp lady was on the ball and escaped their clutches before they could steal her daughter:

A mother alleged to have 'emotionally abused' her daughter by telling her she was born by caesarean has fled to Ireland with the child.

Fearing that social workers would take her daughter away, Shahnaz Malik smuggled five-year-old Amaani out of the country.
After allegations that included Mrs Malik cuddling Amaani for too long while dropping her off at nursery, social services placed the little girl on a 'child protection plan' and scheduled a child mental health assessment.

But using tickets booked under assumed names, Mrs Malik and her daughter caught a ferry to Ireland from a Welsh port.
Police arrested her husband for obstructing their investigation, and raided their Birmingham home in the hunt for Amaani.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268433/In-hiding-mother-accused-abuse-cuddling-child.html

Dianne
12-01-2013, 07:43 PM

You are not the property of the US Government !!! You are the property of The Greater Republic of China. Obama pledged every piece of United States land, and all men with legs and feet as collateral for the national debt. The debt is overdue, that is why China is flexing its' muscles.

Don't buy any property here, get the helll out of the U.S. if you can... rent... don't buy .. China owns the United States, and they are close to foreclosing.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 07:45 PM
This sharp lady was on the ball and escaped their clutches before they could steal her daughter:

A mother alleged to have 'emotionally abused' her daughter by telling her she was born by caesarean has fled to Ireland with the child.

Fearing that social workers would take her daughter away, Shahnaz Malik smuggled five-year-old Amaani out of the country.
After allegations that included Mrs Malik cuddling Amaani for too long while dropping her off at nursery, social services placed the little girl on a 'child protection plan' and scheduled a child mental health assessment.

But using tickets booked under assumed names, Mrs Malik and her daughter caught a ferry to Ireland from a Welsh port.
Police arrested her husband for obstructing their investigation, and raided their Birmingham home in the hunt for Amaani.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268433/In-hiding-mother-accused-abuse-cuddling-child.html

Somebody remind me why we fought to defeat the Nazi's again.

susano
12-01-2013, 07:47 PM
That would require doing something, and a lot of people.

I have come the realization that is not going to happen, the people seem to be perfectly happy with the system as it is.

The victims of the child stealing syndicate are the ones who would have to act. They're the ones with something immediately at stake.

susano
12-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Ok, I'm going to cut this off here. For obvious reasons, this is not the place.

Sorry. Just thinking out loud. I understand what you're saying.

I'm so glad I don't have kids. If I did, I'd have to move to South America, I think. Someplace I thought was beyond the clutches of this racket.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Sorry. Just thinking out loud. I understand what you're saying.

I'm so glad I don't have kids. If I did, I'd have to move to South America, I think. Someplace I thought was beyond the clutches of this racket.

I have kids, and grandkids. Within the next 7 to 10 years I will probably have great grandkids.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Yup, that is exactly what we're gonna do.

Stand around and bleed.

No one has the stomach to skin that smoke wagon.

Origanalist
12-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Yup, that is exactly what we're gonna do.

Stand around and bleed.

No one has the stomach to skin that smoke wagon.

We're all going to live forever, right? Let the next generation deal with it.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2013, 08:08 PM
We're all going to live forever, right? Let the next generation deal with it.

Good idea!

*belch*

When's that game on?

susano
12-03-2013, 04:40 AM
Update.... Top High Court Judge demanding answers....

Explain why you snatched baby girl at birth: Judge's order to social workers behind forced caesarean

Sir James Munby has demanded answers in extraordinary case
The child was taken from the 35-year-old Italian in forced caesarean
The case shines light on murky secrecy of Court of Protection

PUBLISHED: 23:20, 2 December 2013 | UPDATED: 01:42, 3 December 2013

Social workers who made a mother give up her baby after a forced caesarean must explain themselves to Britain’s top family judge.

In a highly unusual intervention, Sir James Munby has demanded to know why the girl should not be reunited with her mother, a 35-year-old Italian.

Fabio Roia, the most senior judge in Milan, said the woman’s treatment by a secret court resembled a horror film – an unprecedented ‘act of extreme violence’ that could not have happened in Italy.

The mother, who was suffering from a mental illness, was subjected to a caesarean on the orders of the controversial Court of Protection.

Her ex-husband and her parents, who look after her two other children, insisted they would care for the girl. But, in a second secret hearing, a court ruled that her girl should be removed from her care for adoption by a British family.

Campaigners said it was wrong for a closed-doors court to force a foreign citizen to have an invasive medical procedure and seize her child against her will.

The extraordinary case will lead to growing calls for the courts involved in the case to be opened to public scrutiny. There was also intense criticism of the children’s services officials in Essex.

Shami Chakrabarti, of the Liberty pressure group, said: ‘At first blush this is dystopian science fiction unworthy of a democracy like ours. Forced surgery and separation of mother and infant is the stuff of nightmares that those responsible will struggle to defend in courts of law and decency.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517144/Explain-snatched-baby-girl-birth-Judges-order-social-workers-forced-caesarean.html#ixzz2mP9NjXaz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

MRK
12-03-2013, 06:15 AM
This occurred in a crazy backwards authoritarian country, not here in the US. .

but you repeat yourself?

MRK
12-03-2013, 06:18 AM
this is absolutely batshit statism on full display. welcome to the logical conclusion.

i mean really, what is this i dont even

Neil Desmond
12-03-2013, 06:19 AM
but you repeat yourself?
What do you mean? I don't understand what you're asking.

AngryCanadian
12-03-2013, 09:27 AM
:( Poor mother.

Origanalist
12-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Update.... Top High Court Judge demanding answers....

Explain why you snatched baby girl at birth: Judge's order to social workers behind forced caesarean

Sir James Munby has demanded answers in extraordinary case
The child was taken from the 35-year-old Italian in forced caesarean
The case shines light on murky secrecy of Court of Protection

PUBLISHED: 23:20, 2 December 2013 | UPDATED: 01:42, 3 December 2013

Social workers who made a mother give up her baby after a forced caesarean must explain themselves to Britain’s top family judge.

In a highly unusual intervention, Sir James Munby has demanded to know why the girl should not be reunited with her mother, a 35-year-old Italian.

Fabio Roia, the most senior judge in Milan, said the woman’s treatment by a secret court resembled a horror film – an unprecedented ‘act of extreme violence’ that could not have happened in Italy.

The mother, who was suffering from a mental illness, was subjected to a caesarean on the orders of the controversial Court of Protection.

Her ex-husband and her parents, who look after her two other children, insisted they would care for the girl. But, in a second secret hearing, a court ruled that her girl should be removed from her care for adoption by a British family.

Campaigners said it was wrong for a closed-doors court to force a foreign citizen to have an invasive medical procedure and seize her child against her will.

The extraordinary case will lead to growing calls for the courts involved in the case to be opened to public scrutiny. There was also intense criticism of the children’s services officials in Essex.

Shami Chakrabarti, of the Liberty pressure group, said: ‘At first blush this is dystopian science fiction unworthy of a democracy like ours. Forced surgery and separation of mother and infant is the stuff of nightmares that those responsible will struggle to defend in courts of law and decency.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517144/Explain-snatched-baby-girl-birth-Judges-order-social-workers-forced-caesarean.html#ixzz2mP9NjXaz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Translation;

Shit! People are finding out about this case! Quick, hit damage control mode and call it an isolated case.