PDA

View Full Version : 15-Year-Old Charged With Terroristic Threat After Lighting Toilet Paper Roll On Fire

CaseyJones
11-28-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/28/15-Year-Old-Charged-With-Terroristic-Threat-After-Lighting-Toilet-Paper-Roll-On-Fire

Police say a 15-year-old freshman boy faces a second-degree criminally negligent burning charge, a misdemeanor, and a first-degree terroristic threatening charge, a felony, after he ignited a roll of toilet paper in the bathroom of West High School Wednesday morning.

Under Alaska law, a person causing the evacuation of a building can receive a terroristic threatening charge. And that is reportedly what happened after alarms sounded at West High at 10:57 a.m.

Anchorage firefighters responded to the scene. More specifically, eleven units responded to the scene. Fire Capt. Chad Richardson said smoke could be seen seeping out of the first-floor bathroom door about 150 feet away. He went on to say when firefighters opened the door to the bathroom, they were hit with a floor-to-ceiling wall of smoke, limiting visibility: "It was basically like closing your eyes."

The flames reportedly started in a plastic toilet paper holder connected to a tile wall. Dispatchers said that the automatic sprinkler system was activated and doused the flames.

But that didn't stop fire Captain Chad Richardson who said the melted dispenser had fallen from the wall. Let me repeat that. The melted dispenser had fallen from the wall. Richardson and his crew went into action, breaking off tile and using thermal imaging to see if the blaze had spread. Fortunately, it had not.

Anti Federalist
11-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Zero Tolerance.

See Something Say Something.

AmeriKa.

tod evans
11-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Fire Capt. Chad Richardson said smoke could be seen seeping out of the first-floor bathroom door about 150 feet away. He went on to say when firefighters opened the door to the bathroom, they were hit with a floor-to-ceiling wall of smoke, limiting visibility: "It was basically like closing your eyes."

Hmmm,

Boy and girls bathrooms were like that every period at the HS I attended, it was a regular between classes cig-n-weed fest..

Henry Rogue
11-28-2013, 07:34 PM
If that law was passed by a republican legislature and governor, that's proof that republicans like to grow government too.

heavenlyboy34
11-28-2013, 08:06 PM
If that law was passed by a republican legislature and governor, that's proof that republicans like to grow government too.
They've had Republican governors since 2002 and there were several others before that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Alaska#Governors_of_the_State _of_Alaska Not sure about the legislature or when the when the law was passed, though.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Wow, I actually did that very thing at age 15. D'Oh!

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-29-2013, 04:19 PM
lol. This paranoia is insane. US people are some of the most scared shitless sheeple I've ever seen in history. These terrorism laws are so ridiculous I don't have enough words to express my disgust, at both the politician, and the idiots who cower and laud these stupid ass laws. Under their definition if the kid pulled the fire alarm he is guilty of a first-degree felony? LOL. Off to the gulag with you!

Origanalist
11-29-2013, 04:26 PM
" This paranoia is insane. US people are some of the most scared shitless sheeple I've ever seen in history. "

Makes you swell up in pride doesn't it? Maybe we should have a unmanned drone take this terrorist out. (you know, to keep us safe)

Anti Federalist
11-29-2013, 04:40 PM
You are reported.

Wow, I actually did that very thing at age 15. D'Oh!

tangent4ronpaul
11-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Gosh! - I wonder what he'd of been charged with for dropping an M-80 down the toilet...

:rolleyes:

It's called High School!....

-t