PDA

View Full Version : Yard signs, 18"x24" in production - WEATHERPROOF!

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-25-2007, 03:22 PM
Please be advised that we now have 18" x 24" corrogated plastic (aka coroplast) yard signs (two color, two sided) currently in production. Shipping will commence on Thursday of this week. The artwork on these signs is a close match to the artwork Ron has traditionally used in his Congressional races (white letters on a blue field and a red stripe with a faceted lone star horizontally below his name), but they have an eye-popping kick. We have "muscle tested" (tested for positive vs. negative subconscious reaction which is a muscle manifestation) these signs and they tested a strong positive on the muscle test.

These signs are weatherproof, not merely weather 'resistance', meaning they will easily endure full exposure to the elements at least until November of '08.

Weather 'resistant' card stock signs (coated with a thin poly-ethylene coating which breaks down in a matter of a few weeks of UV exposure) begin to look pretty pathetic after about 90 days of exposure to the elements.

Which signs do you think realtors use - paper card stock or coroplast???

From now until November '08 is ~16 months. One high quality coroplast sign vs. 4 or 5 paper card stock signs over that period of time - you do the math.

NO ONE can begin to match our prices on these very high quality signs (including the wire stands)!

literatim
06-25-2007, 03:39 PM
...and where would we buy them?

Terribliz
06-25-2007, 03:39 PM
So, how much?

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-25-2007, 07:48 PM
...and where would we buy them?

Email me for particulars:

ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-25-2007, 07:49 PM
So, how much?

We're working out the last of the logistics right now. Prices will be posted later this evening.

Thanks!

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Here's the artwork -

http://files.meetup.com/499127/Ron%20Paul%20proof.pdf

The red in the artwork is not correct. The red will be a red comparable to the red on our bumper stickers, without the orange in it as seen in the above linked artwork.

More info on the artwork later. It has some powerful tools incorporated into it.

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Here's the pricing on the 18" x 24" weatherproof coroplast signs (two sided, two colors):

Yard sign schedule

Lot of 25 with wire stands – $85.75
Lot of 50 with wire stands - $137.50
Lot of 75 with wire stands - $189.75
Lot of 100 with wire stands – $249.00

Please inquire about greatly discounted bulk pricing on lots of 200 or more.

Prices are when using a USPS money order and do not include shipping; Paypal is extra.

A fresh batch will be available for shipment on Thursday of this week.

FAST turnaround times on larger bulk orders!

Please direct inquiries to: ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tom

wizardwatson
06-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Come on Tom, we both know that I'm the only one who has "paper card stock signs being sold elsewhere".

I do think coroplast signs are better, but they are extremely expensive from my supplier, compared to the card stock signs.

If you're willing, I'd like to know who your supplier is so that I can see if I could sell the coroplast signs too.

And you really need to post your shipping charges, so I know what I'm actually competing with.

And all my prices are 'after paypal' and 'after Ebay'. You've got a 5% edge on me because you don't have the Ebay but I get more exposure through Ebay, so it probably evens out.

And can you post the artwork so that I can download it and see if it is something I might want to sell.

--

David Watson
The other sign guy

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-26-2007, 05:40 PM
I'd like to know who your supplier is so that I can see if I could sell the coroplast signs too.

Hey David,

I'm the producer of these first rate coroplast signs. Please feel free to contact me to get the absolute best prices on bulk coroplast signs from hundreds to thousands of pieces.

ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tom

literatim
06-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Take a picture of an actual sign with the wire stand and post it up. :)

beedj for Ron Paul
06-28-2007, 03:23 PM
I wrote to this guy "ronpaulstickers" on 6/21/07 requesting more information. Still no response.

He's hurting the campaign when he delays people like me. I was hoping to get some corroplast signs to help spread the word and have some that would last many months.

Byron