PDA

View Full Version : NM-Arrested woman gets strip searched and her vagina maced by prison cops.

Anti Federalist
11-26-2013, 12:23 PM
The actual incident happened a while ago, but is just being reported now.

Wonder how many were abused in the interim?

First Anal Probes, Now This. The Drug War Takes Another Horrifying, NSFW Turn In New Mexico.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/more-drug-war-sadism-in-n_n_4342948.html?utm_hp_ref=the-agitator

By Radley Balko Posted: 11/26/2013 8:20 am EST | Updated: 11/26/2013 9:00 am EST

From the state that gave us stories of forced anal probes, enemas, and colonoscopies a few weeks ago, we now get this:

A New Mexico woman claims she suffered for weeks after a Bernalillo County corrections officer strip-searched her and sprayed mace in her vagina.

“It’s tantamount to torture,” Peter Simonson, the Executive Director of ACLU of New Mexico said in an interview with 4 On Your Side.

The ACLU, on behalf of Marlene Tapia, filed a federal lawsuit this week two years after the alleged ordeal occurred -- two years after Tapia first contacted the organization.

Simonson said civil rights cases are complicated to build, but that his staff filed the case within the two-year statute of limitations.

According to court records, police arrested Tapia for a probation violation tied to a previous drug case. While at the Metropolitan Detention Center, Tapia said two officers strip searched her and asked her to bend over at the waist. That’s when they noticed a plastic baggie protruding from Tapia’s vagina.

Instead of taking Tapia to a doctor to have the baggie removed, she said one of the officers – Blanca Zapater – sprayed a chemical agent directly on her genitals twice.

Simonson said the chemical agent was mace.

It's worth noting that these incidents are rarely one-offs. A police culture that could allow this to happen once has likely allowed it to happen on other occasions.

And so this is where we are with the drug war. Government officials are shoving fingers, tubes, and cameras up rectums, sticking hands into vaginas, and spraying mace on genitals, all to protect us from ourselves -- to stop us from getting high. Feel safer?

Origanalist
11-26-2013, 12:25 PM
What kind of a barbarian would do that????:confused:

jkr
11-26-2013, 12:26 PM
DID
THE
COPS
MAKE
IT
HOME
TO WATCH
BIG BROTHER
OK ???????

angelatc
11-26-2013, 12:31 PM
A little more reading:
According to the lawsuit, Zapater has been on staff at the Metropolitan Detention Center since November of 2008 and that she was disciplined for the action against Tapia, seemingly indicating that she did, in fact, spray the mace on Tapia's genitals.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/marlene-tapia-new-mexico-cop-blanca-zapater-sprayed-vagina-with-mace-punish/#ixzz2lmHd3zA2

So it did happen. There's no any question about that.

Origanalist
11-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Yay humanity!

HOLLYWOOD
11-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Albuquerque, New Mexico, they just had another vehicle stopping anal probing "incident" a few weeks ago... It's getting to the point of putting a bumper sticker on your car, saying, "Probe Me New Mexico, I need the Millions"

cajuncocoa
11-26-2013, 12:37 PM
sick bastards.

shane77m
11-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Anal probing cops. Roswell. Connection? I think so.

seyferjm
11-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Land of Disenfranchisement

phill4paul
11-26-2013, 12:52 PM
She should get on her knees and thank here captors profusely. They, through their tender mercies, let her off easy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OLqHcy-BeQw/UU9aN7ASmtI/AAAAAAAAJJk/LlHA77Q5vuE/s1600/nick-christie-pepper-sprayed-300x225.jpg

jkob
11-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Pigs make me sick

Anti Federalist
11-26-2013, 01:25 PM
She should get on her knees and thank here captors profusely. They, through their tender mercies, let her off easy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OLqHcy-BeQw/UU9aN7ASmtI/AAAAAAAAJJk/LlHA77Q5vuE/s1600/nick-christie-pepper-sprayed-300x225.jpg

I had thought of Nick Christie when I read this.

You're right.

She's lucky to be alive.

pcosmar
11-26-2013, 01:32 PM

One with a badge and immunity to do so.

Dr.3D
11-26-2013, 01:36 PM
I have no idea how these people sleep at night. How can they sleep with the idea in the back of their mind that somebody might be getting ready to get even with them?

Anti Federalist
11-26-2013, 01:40 PM
I have no idea how these people sleep at night. How can they sleep with the idea in the back of their mind that somebody might be getting ready to get even with them?

That thought never enters their mind I can assure you.

Might as well ask how one could sleep at night knowing a meteorite might hit them in bed.

Dr.3D
11-26-2013, 01:41 PM
That thought never enters their mind I can assure you.

Might as well ask how one could sleep at night knowing a meteorite might hit them in bed.
A meteorite doesn't strike because of something one did to it. People on the other hand, have vengeance on their minds.

Edit:
This means, there is a much higher chance of somebody killing you in your sleep than there is of being hit by a meteor, especially if you are a low down jerk.

enoch150
11-26-2013, 02:09 PM
A meteorite doesn't strike because of something one did to it. People on the other hand, have vengeance on their minds.

Edit:
This means, there is a much higher chance of somebody killing you in your sleep than there is of being hit by a meteor, especially if you are a low down jerk.

I won't believe it until cops in New Mexico start turning up dead. They seem to want to be first in line.

Pericles
11-26-2013, 02:12 PM
New tourist slogan - New Mexico has your six.

Anti Federalist
11-26-2013, 02:14 PM
New tourist slogan - New Mexico has your six.

:eek:

:D

Suzanimal
11-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Albuquerque, New Mexico, they just had another vehicle stopping anal probing "incident" a few weeks ago... It's getting to the point of putting a bumper sticker on your car, saying, "Probe Me New Mexico, I need the Millions"

http://i.imgur.com/V6wVrnx.jpg

Danke
11-26-2013, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU

heavenlyboy34
11-26-2013, 04:05 PM
The kind that has no experience with vaginas? :confused:

Origanalist
11-26-2013, 04:11 PM
The kind that has no experience with vaginas? :confused:

But, but, she HAS one.....????

Henry Rogue
11-26-2013, 04:22 PM
Gestapo, KGB, WW2 POW Japanese guards, Vikings, Mongols and American cops.

heavenlyboy34
11-26-2013, 04:22 PM
But, but, she HAS one.....????
I was speaking generally....this gal could just a self-loathing type who wishes she were a man or something... :confused: /Freud

enoch150
11-26-2013, 04:52 PM
New Mexico has the slowest state board on Ron Paul Forums, even though there are 14 states with a lower population. And Ron Paul's performance in the state underperformed the national average by 31%. Before all of these stories, my impression was that the state was better than average.

http://i.imgur.com/8Ua5YiG.png

Danke
11-26-2013, 04:59 PM
"Mr. Simpson claims the chemical agent was mace and that caused tremendous pain, as well as swelling of Ms. Tapia's genitals."

Heard that complaint before. But it wasn't mace.

KingRobbStark
11-26-2013, 05:03 PM
I bet that turned him on. Bastards.