PDA

View Full Version : Family Of Armed Robber Upset At Bystander Intervention

angelatc
11-25-2013, 05:17 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/25/family-of-armed-robbery-suspect-annoyed-that-bystander-shot-him/

The entitlement mentality:

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

"If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

jllundqu
11-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Un-freakin-real

This defies basic sefl-preservation biology

phill4paul
11-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Too bad none of the five shots were fatal.

Origanalist
11-25-2013, 05:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.......................

Freaking comedy gold right there.....

Henry Rogue
11-25-2013, 05:31 PM
When seconds count an armed mundane is there, except where prohibited, all restrictions apply.

mad cow
11-25-2013, 05:58 PM
The family of an armed robbery suspect is ticked off that a “Good Samaritan” shot their kin while he attempted to rob a dollar store in Mobile, Ala.
Well,that was his mistake right there,he should confine his armed robberies to gun-free zones like Chicago,New Jersey or Washington D.C.

"– what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

Valuable advice that you should have given to your store robbing relative in his formative years.

angelatc
11-25-2013, 06:01 PM
Valuable advice that you should have given to your store robbing relative in his formative years.

Well he has done this before and never had a problem, so it's easy to see how this could be unexpected.

acptulsa
11-25-2013, 06:06 PM
"If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

Yeah, 'cause just 'cause I go to church or whatever and holler 'Jesus' every third word doesn't mean I think we are our brothers' keepers. Besides, he shoulda known his own life wasn't in danger just 'cause he was a witness to an execution-style murder or whatever.

My 'cuz was just takin' care of business. Even a murderous armed robber gots a right to make a living. He pays his taxes and whatever, right? Well, maybe he don't, but whatever...

aGameOfThrones
11-26-2013, 04:12 PM

Dear family member, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.