PDA

View Full Version : On Duty Officer Raped Young Woman On Squad Car

CaseyJones
11-25-2013, 10:40 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/25/Cops-On-Duty-Officer-Raped-Young-Woman-On-Squad-Car

Friday morning. On duty. Full Uniform. Marked Squad Car. Officer Jackie Neal, 40, made a traffic stop and then allegedly sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman, according to the San Antonio Police Department.

Police said the 11-year veteran pulled the victim over on the south side and managed to get her to stand behind his squad car. San Antonio police Chief William McManus described the events that followed as "unthinkable."

An investigation was opened after the victim contacted police. According to a statement issued by the department, Neal was taken into custody by SAPD Special Victims' Unit detectives after officers pulled him over around 2 a.m. Saturday. He was arrested on a warrant for sexual assault, a second-degree felony.

"I am angry. I am outraged. It's a punch in the eye to the police department, this kind of conduct," McManus said. "We won't tolerate it for a second. And I think the swiftness of the investigation and the arrest is indicative of that."

Neal has been placed on administrative leave with pay, in accordance with department protocol. If indicted, the pay would cease. He was released from custody Saturday morning at 7:25 a.m.

aGameOfThrones
11-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Neal has been placed on administrative leave with pay, in accordance with department protocol. If indicted, the pay would cease. He was released from custody Saturday morning at 7:25 a.m.

If you're going to rape... use a permit with benefits. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?434115-Fake-Cop-Pulls-Texas-Woman-Over-Rapes-Her-In-Fake-Police-Car)

shane77m
11-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Makes one wonder about cooperating with the request/demands of the police.

There is the potential of getting raped if you do comply and the potential of getting tazed/beat/shot if you don't. It seams that interactions with the police have become a gamble with your wellbeing.

Matthew5
11-25-2013, 11:28 AM
Not mentioned in the article:

While SAPD squad cars are outfitted with cameras, Neal's camera did not have a functioning hard drive at the time of the assault. According to Police Chief William McManus, Neal would have "been aware that the system was not functioning."

How convenient...

Anti Federalist
11-25-2013, 12:05 PM

There is the potential of getting raped if you do comply and the potential of getting tazed/beat/shot if you don't. It seams that interactions with the police have become a gamble with your wellbeing.

Something I have been hollering from the rooftop here for years now.

Do everything you can to avoid any contact with these criminal lunatics.

Your life, literally, depends on it.

Anti Federalist
11-25-2013, 12:07 PM
I'll bet there was no resistance at all from the victim.

Anti Federalist
11-25-2013, 12:08 PM
How convenient...

Imagine my shock.

Henry Rogue
11-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Hard to use the "I feared for my life" excuse, after raping someone.

Philhelm
11-25-2013, 09:46 PM

Perhaps all encounters with law enforcement should be assumed to be a life-threatening event, and dealt with accordingly.

Red Green
11-25-2013, 10:34 PM
I'll bet there was no resistance at all from the victim.

Yeah, can't wait to hear that one in the trial.

eduardo89
11-25-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm shocked no one here has asked how the cop is holding up!

dannno
11-25-2013, 10:56 PM

I hope he used protection so he didn't get anything.

Philhelm
11-25-2013, 10:57 PM

I was assuming he's flaccid now.

Mani
11-26-2013, 12:04 AM

But did the officer make it home safe? That's the most important thing after all..

Neil Desmond
11-26-2013, 12:25 AM
The only acceptable fix or resolution might be to do something like make a federal regulation (violation being a felony) stating that if a female ever gets pulled over, and the officer is a male who wants to order her to step out of her vehicle, then she should have the right to demand that a female officer of equal or higher rank be present to observe or supervise. If something like this isn't done, then it along with all the other law enforcement "black eyes" are going to make people more inclined to turn against law enforcement (and I wouldn't be in a position to blame them).

EDIT: Additionally, the officer must state that she has this right first thing when he starts to speak to her.

eduardo89
11-26-2013, 12:50 AM
The only acceptable fix or resolution might be to do something like make a federal regulation (violation being a felony) stating that if a female ever gets pulled over, and the officer is a male who wants to order her to step out of her vehicle, then she should have the right to demand that a female officer of equal or higher rank be present to observe or supervise. If something like this isn't done, then it along with all the other law enforcement "black eyes" are going to make people more inclined to turn against law enforcement (and I wouldn't be in a position to blame them).

EDIT: Additionally, the officer must state that she has this right first thing when he starts to speak to her.

Unconstitutional.

enhanced_deficit
11-26-2013, 01:53 AM
Are real cops copycat-ing fake cops (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?434115-Fake-Cop-Pulls-Texas-Woman-Over-Rapes-Her-In-Fake-Police-Car&p=5319680&viewfull=1#post5319680) .. or vice versa?

Anti Federalist
11-26-2013, 02:43 AM
Unconstitutional.

And ineffectual, given the number of the bull dyke, female cops I've seen over the years.

BuddyRey
11-26-2013, 04:07 AM
"I am angry. I am outraged. It's a punch in the eye to the police department, this kind of conduct," McManus said. "We won't tolerate it for a second. And I think the swiftness of the investigation and the arrest is indicative of that."

One of these things is not like the other.

roho76
11-26-2013, 07:21 AM

Maybe you forgot about the case in Texas not to long ago where two women were pulled over by a male cop. He called for a female officer to help and when she showed up she got to vaginally and anally rape the two evil doers on the side of the road. Tyranny is gender neutral.

pcosmar
11-26-2013, 08:02 AM

How would she know that the female officer is not a sexual deviant that wants to rape her,, or see her raped?

Get rid of the police.. Get rid of the very concept of police. They have no place in a free society.

belian78
11-26-2013, 08:09 AM
The only real solution to this problem would be a bullet in the back of the head of any animal that does this, or any of the other atrocities enacted upon the population by these sick fucks. Not an opinion that is said out loud too often, but I'm willing to bet it's a pretty damn popular opinion these days.

Note to NSA: No, I'm not set to go out hunting LEO's anytime soon.

Red Green
11-26-2013, 08:38 AM

She was obviously a floozy, driving around waiting to lure and unsuspecting member of San Antonio's finest to pull her over. She should be ashamed to have sullied this brave officer who puts his life on the line for the fine citizens of SA every single day.

Red Green
11-26-2013, 08:41 AM
But did the officer make it home safe? That's the most important thing after all..

We won't know until the test for HepaHerpaHIVarreah comes back. Who knows where this woman has been speeding!

Red Green
11-26-2013, 08:42 AM
And ineffectual, given the number of the bull dyke, female cops I've seen over the years.

^^^^ This. Call in a sow and she's likely to join in on the fun.

Red Green
11-26-2013, 08:45 AM

Honestly if you are a woman alone (or even a man, a group of people or whatever) and are pulled over by a pig, you should not pull over until you find a well populated and lit area for your own protection. It might not save you completely, but at least it will prevent a long, drawn out raping.

Pericles
11-26-2013, 02:26 PM

That