PDA

View Full Version : The MSM are Getting Desperate On The JFK Assassination Day MSM Attack Alex Jones.

AngryCanadian
11-23-2013, 02:03 AM
The MSM are Getting Desperate On The JFK Assassination Day MSM Attack Alex Jones.
On the day of assassination of President John F. Kennedy instead of focusing on the conspiracy of the assassination on JFK, several mainstream news outlets decided to attack and smear agaisnt Alex Jones.

‘No More Lies!’: Alex Jones Leads JFK Conspiracy Theorists Rally in Dallas (http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-more-lies-alex-jones-leads-jfk-conspiracy-theorists-rally-in-dallas/)

Jones broadcasted his protest live on InfoWars, and in the clip below, you can see him using a bullhorn to lead his crowd in a chant of “No more lies! No more lies!”
“We are not going to put of with the lies of the globalist anymore!” he screamed. “We are not going to let this country become Communist China! We are not going to see our free speech violated! We are not going to let the globalist and the internationalist media here attack anyone that does not believe the official story!”

InfoWars' Alex Jones and His Pageant of Profound Paranoia Grace JFK Ceremony (http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/11/infowars_alex_jones_and_his_pa.php)

As light rain fell from a dull gray sky onto the crowd bracing against the Arctic blast just down Main from the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza Friday, I became depressed at the caliber of craven I'd encountered so far on the 50th anniversary of the assassination. Apart from a sprinkling of "LBJ Did It" signs and $5 pamphlets hawked by men ill-dressed for the cold, I'd not yet seen the spit-flecked apostles of conspiracy.

As usual commentators in the comment sections apparently always side with the official story.

JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald. There were no other shooters.

So much for that.

When challenged.

Not clicking. Not interested. There is nothing I haven't heard before, and it's all rubbish.

This is the result of our mainstream news outlets and there lies instead of focusing on the actual subject itself and instead of not doing credible journalism research on the Assassination of JFK our beloved, caring, loving news media decided to attack whatever its Alex Jones or those whom are starting to question the government.

I would tend to believe that the mainstream news outlets are getting desperate.