Cutlerzzz
11-23-2013, 12:18 AM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/jack-cashill/trayvons-knockout-game/

Brian4Liberty
11-23-2013, 12:22 AM
"That's racist!"

VoluntaryAmerican
11-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Why does the author just assume the teacher is a liberal?

Ronin Truth
11-23-2013, 09:13 AM
More discussion here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?434064-How-Trayvon-s-Knockout-Game-Went-Bad

enhanced_deficit
11-23-2013, 09:32 AM
SWC Allen West has joined the fray:

Allen West: Why are Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton silent on knockout attacks? (http://www.examiner.com/article/allen-west-why-are-jessie-jackson-and-al-sharpton-silent-on-knockout-attacks)
November 22, 2013
True to himself and speaking his mind, retired Army Lt. Col. and former Congressman Allen West (R-FL) appeared Thursday night with Greta Van Susteren and On the Record, according to FOX News.

Ender
11-23-2013, 12:26 PM
BS.

I am really tired of all the conjecture built around Trayvon and the continual ignoring of Zimmerman's lies and subterfuge.

Antischism
11-23-2013, 01:16 PM
The fuck is this bullshit article? What a load of garbage.

KingNothing
11-23-2013, 01:22 PM
I abhor the knockout game, I abhor PC culture, I abhor white guilt, and I also abhor this awful article.

Rothbardian Girl
11-23-2013, 01:54 PM
This is why I generally can't stomach reading LRC anymore. What a load of speculative tripe.

Ender
11-23-2013, 02:07 PM
This is why I generally can't stomach reading LRC anymore. What a load of speculative tripe.

I generally like LRC- just not this.

pcosmar
11-23-2013, 02:10 PM
What is with the race baiting at Lew Rockwell?

And why have none responded to the fact that it is not just Black youths. Whites have done this for years.

The general targets have been the homeless or Gays (or assumed gays).

Cutlerzzz
11-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Libertarians are racist!

Ronin Truth
11-23-2013, 03:36 PM
If you read the LRC article, you'll see it's a partial reprint of an "American Thinker" article. :rolleyes:

juleswin
11-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Libertarians are racist!

Libertarians can be anything from assholes, to morons, to dicks, cowards, misogynists, misandrist and even a racists. For one to be a libertarian you just have to believe in the NAP and being a racist doesn't go against that. If the headline is indicative of whats in the article, then the author libertarian or not is very likely an asshole for writing such an article.

Neil Desmond
11-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Although Trayvon Martin may have had issues with being a bit aggressive and made some bad decisions which led to his demise, and based on the descriptions of his character by those who knew him, I wouldn't put him in the same category as the punks or thugs going around sucker punching people. From the circumstances in the Martin-Zimmerman incident, it's rather understandable that Trayvon was very freaked out because of Zimmerman, which resulted in him taking action that was a bit rash. That doesn't make him a punk or thug like the people in these other "knockout game" incidents. Trayvon Martin was totally minding his own business and didn't initiate anything, until he perceived being stalked by Zimmerman. That was just a tragic & unfortunate incident as a result of a string of break-ins, burglaries, etc. in the neighborhood in which Zimmerman lived and Trayvon was visiting or staying at as a guest.

fr33
11-24-2013, 01:29 AM
There's a whole lot of conjecture and assumptions in that article.

eduardo89
11-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Good article.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-24-2013, 02:17 AM
Martin's "knockout game." I'm not reading that crap. Looks like their subscription circulation is so low that spinning is really just making up stuff.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-24-2013, 02:28 AM
...the continual ignoring of Zimmerman's lies and subterfuge.

Exactly. People can't even figure out the lies in his recreation.

It gets us all in the end, eh Georgie?

RonPaulFanInGA
11-24-2013, 07:38 AM
Isn't the whole point of this new meme known as Knockout that you're supposed to punch the victim before they know what is coming?

According to Zimmerman himself, Martin approached him and began talking ("you got a problem?") That's not Knockout.

Ronin Truth
11-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Isn't the whole point of this new meme known as Knockout that you're supposed to punch the victim before they know what is coming?

According to Zimmerman himself, Martin approached him and began talking ("you got a problem?") That's not Knockout.

A) Perhaps they play a modified local Knockout version in Sanford, FL

B) He didn't have a group of peers present to remind him of the "rules".

enhanced_deficit
11-24-2013, 08:59 AM
There may be some race biating in neo-conservatish "American Thinker" article reprinted on LRC site but overly baited nation can't be too shocked when SWC POTUS sets the trend by race-baiting in front of national TV cameras by invoking his son he never had who was involved in a tragic accident involved in deadly confrontation with another young man who also looked his potential son.

If same people very critical of this out of character reprint by LRC had criticized drone king's (who has droned more more brown children than any POTUS in history) race baiting with same vigor and of Al Faketon for standing by drone king, then it is very fair and admirable stance.

Libertarians are racist!

Allen West: Why are Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton silent on knockout attacks? (http://www.examiner.com/article/allen-west-why-are-jessie-jackson-and-al-sharpton-silent-on-knockout-attacks)

November 22, 2013
True to himself and speaking his mind, retired Army Lt. Col. and former Congressman Allen West (R-FL) appeared Thursday night with Greta Van Susteren and On the Record, according to FOX News.

By tyhe way, which label applies to SWC Allen West ?

In latest race-bait news:

Brooklyn man charged with assaulting Jewish man in possible Knockout Game punch

November 24, 2013 8:12am
(JTA) — A man accused of participating in the “Knockout Game” was charged with assaulting an Orthodox Jewish man in Brooklyn.

Snew
11-24-2013, 11:28 AM
LRC has been waaayyy too quick to racebait in recent months.

The article is bullshit, of course.

R.I.P. to Trayvon Martin, and all the victims that have died from "knockout." F**k racism.

Ronin Truth
11-24-2013, 11:50 AM
LRC has been waaayyy too quick to racebait in recent months.

The article is bullshit, of course.

R.I.P. to Trayvon Martin, and all the victims that have died from "knockout." F**k racism.

That characterization of LRC will probably come as a major shock and surprise to its' several black columnists.

Are you concerned, at all, with the violent racism of the knockout playing thugs and goons? :rolleyes:

Snew
11-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Are you concerned, at all, with the violent racism of the knockout playing thugs and goons? :rolleyes:

Did you read the last line of my post? Dude, I agree with you "Knockout" is by and large racially motivated.

Edit: And where in my post did I characterize LRC as a whole as "racist"? I just pointed out that many article reposted on LRC have been of the race-baiting variety. The paleocon influence over there is a turnoff to libertarian/anarchist readers.

pcosmar
11-24-2013, 12:06 PM

Oh I am concerned about Violent racism. And with the promotion of racism in the media and political circles.

The ""knockout" phenomenon is NOT unique to black youth. Though that has been promoted in the news media.

angelatc
11-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Did you read the last line of my post? Dude, I agree with you "Knockout" is by and large racially motivated.

Edit: And where in my post did I characterize LRC as a whole as "racist"? I just pointed out that many article reposted on LRC have been of the race-baiting variety. The paleocon influence over there is a turnoff to libertarian/anarchist readers.

LOL - Rockwell is the person deemed most-likely-to-have-written-the-infamous-newsletters. He's been pandering to that audience for decades. It's a turn-off to everybody except hs audience.

Having said that, there's no site in the word that doesn't occasionally print something that offends me. Take the good and leave the bad.

tod evans
11-24-2013, 12:12 PM

Not at all...

Send a batch or two out here to the sticks, I promise they'll have a changed outlook on life.

Snew
11-24-2013, 12:13 PM
LOL - Rockwell is the person deemed most-likely-to-have-written-the-infamous-newsletters. He's been pandering to that audience for decades. It's a turn-off to everybody except hs audience.

Having said that, there's no site in the word that doesn't occasionally print something that offends me. Take the good and leave the bad.

Exactly, that's why I am careful with everything on that website.

Agreed. I do post on this site, don't I? ;)

Ronin Truth
11-24-2013, 12:24 PM

Yes, I did. And I quoted it all. I guess I just missed your criticism of the Knockout "players".

Nowhere, and where do you think I did? I read LRC every day and it's still "LewRockwell.com (http://www.lewrockwell.com/) ANTI-STATE•ANTI-WAR•PRO-MARKET" in my opinion.

Have a good day. :)

Ender
11-24-2013, 12:34 PM

Uhhh....no.

Rockwell did not write those articles.

From Ben Swann:

Reality Check: The name of a 'Mystery Writer' of one of Ron Paul's 'Racist' newsletters
Posted: Jan 05, 2012 8:36 PM MST
Updated: Jan 6, 2012 06:16 AM

(FOX19) - I told you Wednesday night that in 2007 the New Republic magazine published copies of the Ron Paul Report, Ron Paul Strategy Guide, etc.

In those newsletters were some passages that could be deemed racist and certainly inappropriate.

I also pointed out that the author of those articles, James Kirchick, mentions that none of the racist newsletters have a byline, except for one.

The only problem, back in 2007, he did not disclose the name of that writer or which edition he or she wrote, until today.

For the first time, I am going to share with you the name of that writer in connection with the article he authored.

It is a 1993 edition of the Ron Paul Strategy Guide. The article is titled "How to Protect Against Urban Violence." The author is James B. Powell.

The full eight pages of his article match so closely to some of those other so-called "racist newsletters" it is stunning.

Powell writes about the 1992 riots in L.A., as well as the "holocaust coming to America's urban areas." He calls California Congresswoman Maxine Waters a militant leader. The article goes on to talk about how to be self-reliant when well armed gangs move in and threaten your home.

Like the other newsletters, it is not racist, per se, but certainly could be deemed questionable or insensitive.

But there is a bigger issue than just Ron Paul here.

What you may not know is that in this presidential election cycle, every single candidate for president, including President Obama, has been called a racist.

Rest of article here:

http://www.fox19.com/story/16458700/reality-check-the-name-of-a-mystery-writer-of-one-of-ron-pauls-racist-newsletters

Rockwell does not "pander" to a racist audience; he includes articles from black scholars such as Thomas Sowell.

I have never like the pro-Zimmerman stance at LRC, but then again- I have never like it at the RP forums either.

HOLLYWOOD
11-24-2013, 12:48 PM
So, yet I haven't heard one media outlet list it as 'hate crimes', yet you always hear it when a minority/liberal/progressive typed individuals are attacked as such. Below I grabbed this clip of George Carlin everyone needs to keep in mind, about news coverage. Of course the defense attorney lied through his teeth to the media, but that's their job, then exploiting the maximum sentencing jargon of this "Random Simple Assault Game".

What that black police chief did, well, he was protecting the crime from being labeled a hate crime as well, stating, "This is just a random act of violence...The suspect said, He was having a bad day, that day, he didn't care and walking through the alley, he saw the victim and this was the course of action he was going to take...", not race as being the MO, which of course, the knockout game does target by race & age and the video gives that evidence. Then the chief defers...

This whole squirrel-up laws of hate crimes, which are just the same crimes, categorized for politicians and media to use on the masses to turn on one another, is exactly what the TV/MEDIA mind control has done to the dumbass proletariat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJVGg5MtcWY

Comment:
What about "Hate Crimes"? Is America afraid to confront this Criminals because they happened to be Blacks (attacking whites)?
It's all going according to plan... peons and peasants playing right into the hands of their owners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2_J36_PJbc

ex-artillery
11-24-2013, 01:29 PM
The only race-baiting I've seen at LRC recently have been this article and certain blog posts by Thomas J. Dilorenzo, the website as a whole seems to have moved on from that outlook after 9/11.

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 10:14 AM
A) Perhaps they play a modified local Knockout version in Sanford, FL

B) He didn't have a group of peers present to remind him of the "rules".

C) Your "B" point is irrelevant tripe. You have no proof that he was playing a "knockout game". All you and lrc author have is conjecture based on a perceived pattern. Well in this case what happened didn't fit the pattern.

Here's the deal. Neither of these two jokers, Trayvon or Zimmerman, were saints. Zimmerman has already gotten in trouble again for allegedly threatening his wife with a gun. Before Trayvon he had assaulted an undercover cop. He's a hothead. Deal with it.

Ronin Truth
11-25-2013, 10:49 AM
C) Your "B" point is irrelevant tripe. You have no proof that he was playing a "knockout game". All you and lrc author have is conjecture based on a perceived pattern. Well in this case what happened didn't fit the pattern.

Here's the deal. Neither of these two jokers, Trayvon or Zimmerman, were saints. Zimmerman has already gotten in trouble again for allegedly threatening his wife with a gun. Before Trayvon he had assaulted an undercover cop. He's a hothead. Deal with it.

Here's the deal. I seriously doubt that you even bothered to read the article.

Here's another chance:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/how_trayvons_knockout_game_went_bad.html

Then I MAY have some interest in your opinions.

pcosmar
11-25-2013, 11:11 AM

Here's another chance:

I read it. It was race baiting crap full of manufactured bullshit in the original article.

It was no Knockout game. And is likely printed to deflect from the news that Zimmerman is in trouble again for his own bad attitude.

green73
11-25-2013, 11:13 AM

:rolleyes:

Ronin Truth
11-25-2013, 11:41 AM
I read it. It was race baiting crap full of manufactured bullshit in the original article.

It was no Knockout game. And is likely printed to deflect from the news that Zimmerman is in trouble again for his own bad attitude.

It wasn't a news article. It was an opinion piece. I believe the author is entitled to his opinion, as are you.

Thug Martin was beating the crap out of Goober Zimmerman, and got shot to stop it. They BOTH could have easily avoided the incident, except for their testosterone poisoning.

jonhowe
11-25-2013, 12:03 PM

November 22, 2013

To be fair, Al Sharpton has been very vocal about this issue. He said something like (paraphrasing), "If this was something being done TO our community, we'd be upset. When it comes from us, we need to speak out."

EDIT: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/24/insane-thuggery-al-sharpton-denounces-knockout-att/

I was close.

“This kind of behavior is deplorable and must be condemned by all [of] us,” he said at his weekly National Action Network rally in Harlem on Saturday, the New York Post reported. “We would not be silent if it was the other way around. We cannot be silent or in any way reluctant to confront it when it is coming from our own community.”

pcosmar
11-25-2013, 12:25 PM
It wasn't a news article. It was an opinion piece. I believe the author is entitled to his opinion, as are you.

And Stormfronters are entitled to their opinions.

But they have never been welcome here. Nor have postings of racist spew.

Ronin Truth
11-25-2013, 12:40 PM
And Stormfronters are entitled to their opinions.

But they have never been welcome here. Nor have postings of racist spew.

Last I read LewRockwell.com was Ron Paul's homepage which he reads every day. Has that changed?

Could you please point out some of the article's and/or my postings most blatant "racist spew"?

Thanks!

dannno
11-25-2013, 12:44 PM
I think the point was that they were saying it was likely Travyon had played the game before - this wasn't a game because his friends weren't around and he actually felt threatened by the guy to some extent - that's why they differentiated "the game" from "the game (Travyon Martin played that day)" in the article with the wording of it.

The point was that according to Zimmerman he was sucker punched and so this would be very similar to the game had Trayvon played it before.

Ronin Truth
11-25-2013, 01:04 PM
I think the point was that they were saying it was likely Travyon had played the game before - this wasn't a game because his friends weren't around and he actually felt threatened by the guy to some extent - that's why they differentiated "the game" from "the game (Travyon Martin played that day)" in the article with the wording of it.

The point was that according to Zimmerman he was sucker punched and so this would be very similar to the game had Trayvon played it before.

That's pretty much my take on it too.

Thanks danno. :)

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 02:22 PM

I read the article. And I just read it again. And it's bullshit and you're making conjecture. The article provided no evidence that Martin ever participated in the "knockout game."

Edit: Further your bias is shown by the fact that you ignored my factual point, as opposed to your article's conjecture, that Zimmerman is known to be someone willing to assault strangers (the undercover police officer) and now his wife has accused him of threatening her with a gun. You're willing to assume the worst about Trayvon but you ignore what's known about Zimmerman. But hey, I'll "give you another chance" to clear up your bias.

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 02:23 PM

Except there's no evidence in the article that Martin had ever played "the game".

amy31416
11-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Except there's no evidence in the article that Martin had ever played "the game".

Yeah. Cough syrup cocktails? Maybe. That he had some violent tendencies? Very likely. But this is just ridiculous conjecture that I think some think is okay because of how the media tried to declare Zimmerman guilty in the media.

LibertyEagle
11-25-2013, 02:27 PM

And why have none responded to the fact that it is not just Black youths. Whites have done this for years.

I have never ever heard of white people playing the Knockout Game. In fact, I think what you said is bull. Sorry.

LibertyEagle
11-25-2013, 02:30 PM
I read the article. And I just read it again. And it's bullshit and you're making conjecture. The article provided no evidence that Martin ever participated in the "knockout game."

Edit: Further your bias is shown by the fact that you ignored my factual point, as opposed to your article's conjecture, that Zimmerman is known to be someone willing to assault strangers (the undercover police officer) and now his wife has accused him of threatening her with a gun. You're willing to assume the worst about Trayvon but you ignore what's known about Zimmerman. But hey, I'll "give you another chance" to clear up your bias.

Yeah, uh huh, and she also said that he totally changed after going through that media-led bunch of racist crap against him after he defended his life against the little hoodlum Trayvon Martin.

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah, uh huh, and she also said that he totally changed after going through that media-led bunch of racist crap against him after he defended his life against the little hoodlum Trayvon Martin.

:rolleyes: The assault on the undercover police officer was BEFORE the shooting of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman has been a hothead for years.

MRK
11-25-2013, 02:39 PM

LRC.com has always come off as a tired old rag to me. Sometimes it has funny or clever and well-pointed articles, but with less frequency than the average post on RPF - so why bother visiting?

green73
Uhhh....no.

Rockwell did not write those articles.

She's knows this but continues her spiteful hate campaign anyway.

jmdrake
I have never ever heard of white people playing the Knockout Game. In fact, I think what you said is bull. Sorry.

:rolleyes:

http://reasonablydoubted.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/emmett-till.jpg

Okay. Technically Emmett Till wasn't knocked out. He was beat to death. But maybe they were only trying to knock him out?

kcchiefs6465
11-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Do you know how Neo-Nazis get their red shoe laces?

Ender
11-25-2013, 02:47 PM

Trayvon had no record; Zimmerman did- but the so-called liberty faction calls Trayvon all kinds of names for simply being an inner-city kid, but supports Zimmerman who has a record of violence, bullying, and lying.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

Brian4Liberty
11-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Trap set, race bait and red herring loaded. It's red, it's smelly, you can't resist...

Brian4Liberty
11-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Comment:
It's all going according to plan... peons and peasants playing right into the hands of their owners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2_J36_PJbc

But it's irresistible!

Cutlerzzz
11-25-2013, 02:59 PM
This thread and whoever started it is a racist.

Oh, wait!

dannno
11-25-2013, 03:31 PM
:rolleyes: The assault on the undercover police officer was BEFORE the shooting of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman has been a hothead for years.

The way I see this whole thing is you got two hot-heads together in one gated community.

I have no idea how the confrontation went down exactly but I don't find it that hard to believe that Trayvon attacked him if Zimmerman was following him around and he was creeped out. And not anything to do with him being black. I've know plenty of thuggish white kids who may have acted the same way.

dannno
11-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Trayvon had no record; Zimmerman did- but the so-called liberty faction calls Trayvon all kinds of names for simply being an inner-city kid, but supports Zimmerman who has a record of violence, bullying, and lying.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

Simply being an inner-city kid?? No..

Trayvon didn't have a record because he never got caught.. He was a thug, or at least a wannabe thug. He took pictures of piles of jewelry, you think he bought the jewelry and then took pictures of it??

Be reasonable.. the only reason he had AZ iced tea and skittles is because he wanted to make sizzurp or he wanted to pretend to have sizzurp, it is comforting if you are semi-addicted to opiates to at least have the drink you normally consume them with.

jonhowe
11-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Be reasonable.. the only reason he had AZ iced tea and skittles is because he wanted to make sizzurp or he wanted to pretend to have sizzurp, it is comforting if you are semi-addicted to opiates to at least have the drink you normally consume them with.

Seriously?

Ender
11-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Simply being an inner-city kid?? No..

Trayvon didn't have a record because he never got caught.. He was a thug, or at least a wannabe thug. He took pictures of piles of jewelry, you think he bought the jewelry and then took pictures of it??

So..... it's baaad for Trayvon to have been a wannabe thug and he got what he deserved- BUT it's OK for Zimmerman to actually be a thug, and his story should be believed, cause, after all, we are liberty lovers and we can't have people gettin' high and doing victimless crimes- we need to support wannabe cops, instead and believe everything they say, when they have a history of violence and lying?

RickyJ
11-25-2013, 04:32 PM

The only reason this is getting any attention whatsoever is because of the targets, Jews. Yes Jews are the targets of the knockout game, and that is why you are hearing about it, if it was just Christian white people, you would hear nothing about it.

kcchiefs6465
11-25-2013, 04:40 PM
The only reason this is getting any attention whatsoever is because of the targets, Jews. Yes Jews are the targets of the knockout game, and that is why you are hearing about it, if it was just Christian white people, you would hear nothing about it.
GTFOH.

Goddamn, that is dumb.

FloralScent
11-25-2013, 04:53 PM

I first heard about it at least 3 years ago, and yes, the MSM completely ignored it.

Danke
11-25-2013, 04:56 PM
So..... it's baaad for Trayvon to have been a wannabe thug and he got what he deserved- BUT it's OK for Zimmerman to actually be a thug, and his story should be believed, cause, after all, we are liberty lovers and we can't have people gettin' high and doing victimless crimes- we need to support wannabe cops, instead and believe everything they say, when they have a history of violence and lying?

What did Zimmerman do in his neighborhood that is wrong before he was attacked?

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 05:01 PM
What did Zimmerman do in his neighborhood that is wrong before he was attacked?

What did Martin do in his neighborhood that was wrong before he was attacked? Seriously, they were both hotheads. There is no evidence that Martin was playing any sort of "knock out game" that night or any other night. Being willing to simply admit that doesn't mean Zimmerman should have gone to prison. The prosecution didn't prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But that doesn't mean Zimmerman is some kind of freaking saint.

Danke
11-25-2013, 05:09 PM
What did Martin do in his neighborhood that was wrong before he was attacked? Seriously, they were both hotheads. There is no evidence that Martin was playing any sort of "knock out game" that night or any other night. Being willing to simply admit that doesn't mean Zimmerman should have gone to prison. The prosecution didn't prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But that doesn't mean Zimmerman is some kind of freaking saint.

Didn't answer the question. Plus Trayvon could have just gone home, he had 100 yards to cover in 4 minutes to get there, rather than confront Zimmerman and start to beat him.

Ender
11-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Didn't answer the question. Plus Trayvon could have just gone home, he had 100 yards to cover in 4 minutes to get there, rather than confront Zimmerman and start to beat him.

There is only Zimmerman's word on that; no one knows what the real truth was.

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 05:28 PM
Didn't answer the question.

Didn't need to. The question was irrelavent, incompetent and immaterial. This thread isn't about whether or not Zimmerman should have been found guilty but rather whether there is any justification for the continued attempts to malign the dead Martin and treat Zimmerman like some kind of freaking saint.

Danke
11-25-2013, 05:28 PM
There is only Zimmerman's word on that; no one knows what the real truth was.

No, it is a time frame from cellphone calls.

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 05:29 PM
No, it is a time frame from cellphone calls.

And that proves Martin was part of some "beatdown game" how? :rolleyes:

RonPaulMall
11-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Didn't need to. The question was irrelavent, incompetent and immaterial. This thread isn't about whether or not Zimmerman should have been found guilty but rather whether there is any justification for the continued attempts to malign the dead Martin and treat Zimmerman like some kind of freaking saint.

There haven't been many attempts to malign Martin at all in the Media. To the contrary, the reporting on this was almost pure Martin Family propaganda from the get go. Look, there were too possibilities in this case. Either a known thug and troublemaker who was just coming back from getting the ingredients for purple drank attacked some "creepy ass cracker" or a community watch guy who had just called the police and expected them to arrive any minute decides to randomly murder somebody for no apparent reason. We don't know if Martin was playing the knock out game per se, but the odds that he was operating from the same mindset from which "knock out" games spring are pretty strong. But you almost never heard that from the media. I see no problem with Lew Rockwell Blog publishing some speculation that actually makes sense after months and months of the pretending the facts in this case didn't exist.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Plus Trayvon could have just gone home, he had 100 yards to cover in 4 minutes to get there, rather than confront Zimmerman and start to beat him.

If someone follows me, and I have family at home, then I might actually avoid going home. Maybe I don't want to have the follower know where I live and/or put my family in jeopardy. Maybe I'm concerned that there is more than one follower. Each scenario is different.

Ender
11-25-2013, 05:40 PM

It doesn't.

dannno
11-25-2013, 05:40 PM

I don't care about Trayvon's victimless crimes other than it shows, along with his facebook photos, what kind of circles he ran with. I'm saying that he posted evidence and the most logical conclusion we can reach is that he was a thug and a thief.

Do you know what Zimmerman's record was when he was 17, or do you want to look at what Trayvon's record would have theoretically been in 10 years? It's not really fair to compare the police record of a young person to an old person anyway.

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 05:43 PM
There haven't been many attempts to malign Martin at all in the Media.

So you have to make up for it by posting pure conjecture bullshit here. Classy. :rolleyes:

jmdrake
11-25-2013, 05:45 PM
I don't care about Trayvon's victimless crimes other than it shows, along with his facebook photos, what kind of circles he ran with. I'm saying that he posted evidence and the most logical conclusion we can reach is that he was a thug and a thief.

Do you know what Zimmerman's record was when he was 17, or do you want to look at what Trayvon's record would have theoretically been in 10 years? It's not really fair to compare the police record of a young person to an old person anyway.

Nobody in this thread has said Martin wasn't a thug. Nobody sane in this thread had claimed that Zimmerman wasn't a thug. They were both thugs. Fine. That's no reason to just make up shit out of thin air or go along with shit made up out of thin air. The idea that Trayvon was part of some "knockout game" is shit made up out of thin air. You know it and I know it.

Ender
11-25-2013, 05:48 PM
There haven't been many attempts to malign Martin at all in the Media. To the contrary, the reporting on this was almost pure Martin Family propaganda from the get go. Look, there were too possibilities in this case. Either a known thug and troublemaker who was just coming back from getting the ingredients for purple drank attacked some "creepy ass cracker" or a community watch guy who had just called the police and expected them to arrive any minute decides to randomly murder somebody for no apparent reason. We don't know if Martin was playing the knock out game per se, but the odds that he was operating from the same mindset from which "knock out" games spring are pretty strong. But you almost never heard that from the media. I see no problem with Lew Rockwell Blog publishing some speculation that actually makes sense after months and months of the pretending the facts in this case didn't exist.

OR- we could have a wannabe cop with a history of violence and lying who goes after a kid when he was asked not to and broke all the protocol he was taught about Neighborhood Watch (which he asked for).

We have cops changing stories and letting Zimmerman go and a media silent until Trayvon's parents start going public because they want to know why Zimmerman wasn't at least initially arrested.

And Zimmerman has all the things that freedom-lovers are suspicious of: bully, wannabe cop, father a judge, liar, etc but somehow Zimmerman is extolled while people go out of their way to try and find over-the-top bad stuff about Trayvon. And when they can't then they conjecture "knockout games" or what ever makes them feel better.

Ender
11-25-2013, 05:51 PM

But it's fair to compare a young person's inner-city cool dude stuff with an "adult" that has serious violence issues- and recorded LIES?

pcosmar
11-25-2013, 06:00 PM

Perhaps he really didn't like creepy stalkers following him.

Zimmerman was stalking him, And was told by police to leave it alone. The kid saw him and knew he was stalking hm.

All because,, and in Zimmerman's own words a young kid leaving a store with a bag and wearing common clothing was "suspicious".

Ronin Truth
11-25-2013, 07:13 PM

Good for you! Are conjectures disallowed? Oh gee, no evidence eh?

Here's some more homework for you:
http://lightfromtheright.com/2013/05/28/new-evidence-that-trayvon-martin-was-a-teen-age-thug-might-be-withheld/
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-was-apparently-a-17-year-old-undisciplined-punk-thug-drug-dealing-thief-and-wannabe-gangsta/
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/05/florida-court-declares-trayvon-martins-past-is-inadmissible/
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/07/the-world-is-a-better-place-without-a-thug-like-trayvon-martin-in-it-says-luis-rivas-president-of-the-objectivist-party-of-california-2537792.html

I plead guilty to my strong and enduring anti-thug bias.

Later.

eduardo89
11-25-2013, 07:30 PM
And was told by police to leave it alone.

No, he was told by a 9/11 operator to let the 'professionals' handle it.

Danke
11-25-2013, 08:22 PM

Didn't say he was in some kinda game. But if he felt threatened, he had a lot of options, one was just going home, or knocking on a neighbor"s door. Another, instead of talking to his GF, call the police. But confronting Zimmerman and initiating violence was a poor choice.

pcosmar
11-25-2013, 08:27 PM
No, he was told by a 9/11 operator to let the 'professionals' handle it.

911 is the fucking police.. it is the police dispatch..

You need an ambulance,,you get police.
Need a fire truck,, you get police.

pcosmar
11-25-2013, 08:29 PM
But confronting Zimmerman and initiating violence was a poor choice.

That much is apparent.

even if he was fully justified in doing so,, it was a poor choice.

NIU Students for Liberty
11-25-2013, 08:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38A96I24xKg

Danke
11-25-2013, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38A96I24xKg

How did a bunch of people getting if fights have anything to do with what LE said, ie, gangs of white people sucker punching black folks?

eduardo89
11-25-2013, 09:07 PM
911 is the fucking police..

911 operators are not law enforcement officers.

eduardo89
11-25-2013, 09:08 PM
That much is apparent.

even if he was fully justified in doing so,, it was a poor choice.

You're justified in bashing someone's head into the pavement because they're following you?

Origanalist
11-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Fight, fight,.......................

NIU Students for Liberty
11-25-2013, 09:29 PM
How did a bunch of people getting if fights have anything to do with what LE said, ie, gangs of white people sucker punching black folks?

The people who made the video were exploiting homeless people by beating the shit out of them. Granted they weren't necessarily targeting blacks but leisurely targeted sucker punching is not unique to black people.

Cutlerzzz
11-25-2013, 09:31 PM
I dont actually agree with the article in the OP. I just wanted to stir the pot.

I'm not a racist, I just play one when I troll message boards.

Danke
11-25-2013, 09:38 PM
The people who made the video were exploiting homeless people by beating the shit out of them. Granted they weren't necessarily targeting blacks but leisurely targeted sucker punching is not unique to black people.

Some of the people. Additionally, the fights were not white against blacks.

pcosmar
11-26-2013, 08:13 AM

BULL SHIT LE.

I have scars to prove it. For a couple years it was a problem at Fantasy Fest in Key West. But they weren't teens. And none of them were black (that I heard of)

The group that hit me were white,, well dressed and mid to late 20s. I had a buddy (boss's son) that scrapped with a group of three. And i heard of several other personal reports.

Look at England.. and the Chav,, or the Soccer Hooligans,, There were the skinheads a few years back. Groups of white punks assaulting folks,,

This is nothing new.. and is not unique to black youth.

pcosmar
11-26-2013, 01:12 PM
And right on Que,
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/26/knockout-game-myth/3729635/

Reports: Alleged trend of 'knockout game' a myth

But police officials in several cities where the attacks have been reported say the knockout game is an urban myth, and that attacks that have received recent attention in the media have been random assaults, the New York Times is reporting.

"We're trying to determine whether or not this is a real phenomenon," the news organization quotes New York police commissioner Raymond Kelly as saying. "I mean, yes, something like this can happen. But we would like to have people come forward and give us any information they have."

"The 'knockout game' may or may not be a new phenomenon, but with a few instances out of tens of thousands of assaults, it's not a trend, and media outlets shouldn't treat it as one," the news organization reports.

Pericles
11-26-2013, 02:16 PM
And right on Que,
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/26/knockout-game-myth/3729635/

Reports: Alleged trend of 'knockout game' a myth

Good to know that I have nothing to worry about - but I'll be armed just in case.

Danke
09-13-2019, 02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSPSnm26iY&feature=youtu.be

Exposing the Trayvon Martin Hoax

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/contributor-sm/authorimages//8cae67d2-f6fd-4cf9-8b92-45f22fa29f9b.jpg (https://townhall.com/columnists/williammarshall)
William Marshall (https://townhall.com/columnists/williammarshall)
|
Posted: Sep 13, 2019 9:47 AM
Share (35) Tweet

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2016/133/3d38de38-3acd-4b1b-93e3-a9fc81d703d1.jpgSource: AP Photo/Alex Brandon

I love dogged, independent-minded investigators who thrive in pushing back against conventional wisdom and the “accepted story.” That story is usually being pushed by the mainstream media. These iconoclastic, speak-truth-to-power sleuths exist on the left, right and middle, although these days they seem to be concentrated on the right.

On the left, we might point to Glenn Greenwald, with whom I mostly disagree politically, but I think is brilliant. In the middle, there is Sharyl Attkisson, formerly of CBS News, who did absolutely outstanding investigations there. So many of them got spiked by CBS management because they didn’t reflect kindly on the Obama administration that she quit CBS. On the right, there are many great investigators I could point to, but one I’d like to highlight here is Joel Gilbert, whose new documentary, The Trayvon Hoax, I had the opportunity to preview before its release. It will officially be released on September 16 along with a book by the same name.
Joel’s expose in this film of the truth behind a gross legal fraud in the case of the death of Trayvon Martin is entertaining, illuminating and greatly troubling. Joel used publicly available records, traditional gumshoe pavement-pounding, and clever forensic techniques to demonstrate what the prosecutors trying to railroad George Zimmerman for the “murder” of Trayvon Martin apparently failed to do: Expose the central witness in the case as a complete fraud. And the prosecutors, who would actually “pray” with the family of the victim for a successful prosecution in what had to be a first in legal annals, had far more time and resources available to them than did Joel.

For those who need a refresher: George Zimmerman was charged with second degree murder, after he was forced to kill Trayvon Martin in an act of self-defense on February 26, 2012. Zimmerman was standing in a common area of his Sanford, Florida housing complex that rainy night, trying to protect his neighborhood, which had been suffering from serial burglaries. He had spotted Martin suspiciously standing outside in the rain, with no apparent purpose, and was naturally concerned. As Zimmerman tried to determine exactly where he was situated, in order to help police get to him in order to question Martin, the much larger Trayvon Martin confronted Zimmerman and assaulted him in an unprovoked attack. After pinning Zimmerman down and pounding his head on the ground, Zimmerman drew his legally possessed firearm and shot Martin, killing him.

Martin’s death was then seized upon by a mainstream media that seemed obsessed with racial strife, or creating it, during the Obama years. In a crass effort to advance a white-racist-attacks-unarmed-helpless-black-kid narrative when the story first broke, CNN described Zimmerman as a “white Hispanic” in what might have been the first use of this bizarre modifier-noun combination.

One of the key pieces of evidence used against Zimmerman was a recorded phone call between a young woman named Diamond Eugene and attorney Benjamin Crump. Eugene had been Martin’s girlfriend and the last person to speak to Martin the night of his death, other than Zimmerman. Crump was representing the Martin family. That phone call launched a media-fueled frenzy to arrest George Zimmerman, prompted President Obama to equate Trayvon Martin to a hypothetical Obama “son”, and fired up race hustlers like Al Sharpton.

In that phone call, in which Crump appeared to lead the witness, an emotional Eugene insisted the shooting of Trayvon was “racial” and “He ain’t do nothing. He was just like going to get his little brother a Skittle and a Arizona ice tea. That’s it.” That was enough for the media to run with and launch what would become a seeming race war, with the eventual creation of Black Lives Matter, the assassination of five Dallas police officers at a BLM event, a fake “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” narrative following the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, with accompanying riots, and yet more riots in Baltimore following the death in police custody of drug dealer Freddie Gray.

The problem for the prosecutors of Zimmerman was that the real Diamond Eugene refused to testify, probably realizing that she was digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself. So somehow, another woman named Rachel Jeantel pretending to be “Diamond” took the stand, in what became one of the most farcical courtroom spectacles ever witnessed, as her fraudulence quickly became apparent while she unraveled on the witness stand. The real Diamond Eugene never appeared to the public, however.

George Zimmerman was acquitted of the murder charge and, thankfully, justice prevailed.

What Joel has done here, though, is document a long effort to track down the real Diamond Eugene who provided the heart-tugging testimony which helped launch the Left’s modern race war. Through his various painstaking efforts, and especially his analysis of the records from the legal proceedings, such as the wealth of information taken off Trayvon Martin’s cell phone, and Diamond Eugene’s social media archives, Joel has reconstructed the last few months of Trayvon and Diamond’s lives in that fateful period. And Joel uses that to expose the much larger fraud on the American people that the Trayvon Martin hoax ignited.

Joel’s treatment of the subject, while serious, is injected with humor. An affluent, well-educated, Caucasian film producer, he must immerse himself in “urban English” in order to both understand and communicate with the subjects of his research, who inhabit a subculture very alien to him. He visits little Haiti in Miami (Eugene’s family is of Haitian descent), and Tallahassee, to chase down leads and eventually set Diamond Eugene up in a sting operation that will warm the heart of my fellow gumshoes.

The levity, however, serves to balance out the very serious social turmoil that the film ably demonstrates was generated by the Trayvon Martin hoax. Joel is very measured in his assessment of Martin, viewing him as fundamentally a good kid who went down a dark path in the last months of his life, and whose death was then exploited by the worst of our media and political elite to feed racial strife in our nation.

A trailer for the documentary is available here (https://youtu.be/8OSPSnm26iY) and copies of both the book and movie are available at the film’s website (https://www.thetrayvonhoax.com/). The film will be screened at the National Press Club in Washington on September 16 at 1 PM with free admission to all. Gilbert will also take questions from the media.

I salute my fellow investigators, including Joel, who are willing to take the phony stories head-on and use their skills to expose the truth. As conservatives, we should all support the efforts to fight back against the mainstream media-set fake narratives that only serve to grind down our great nation.

Stratovarious
09-13-2019, 02:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSPSnm26iY&feature=youtu.be

Exposing the Trayvon Martin Hoax

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/contributor-sm/authorimages//8cae67d2-f6fd-4cf9-8b92-45f22fa29f9b.jpg (https://townhall.com/columnists/williammarshall)
William Marshall (https://townhall.com/columnists/williammarshall)
|
Posted: Sep 13, 2019 9:47 AM
Share (35) Tweet

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2016/133/3d38de38-3acd-4b1b-93e3-a9fc81d703d1.jpgSource: AP Photo/Alex Brandon

I love dogged, independent-minded investigators who thrive in pushing back against conventional wisdom and the “accepted story.” That story is usually being pushed by the mainstream media. These iconoclastic, speak-truth-to-power sleuths exist on the left, right and middle, although these days they seem to be concentrated on the right.

On the left, we might point to Glenn Greenwald, with whom I mostly disagree politically, but I think is brilliant. In the middle, there is Sharyl Attkisson, formerly of CBS News, who did absolutely outstanding investigations there. So many of them got spiked by CBS management because they didn’t reflect kindly on the Obama administration that she quit CBS. On the right, there are many great investigators I could point to, but one I’d like to highlight here is Joel Gilbert, whose new documentary, The Trayvon Hoax, I had the opportunity to preview before its release. It will officially be released on September 16 along with a book by the same name.
Joel’s expose in this film of the truth behind a gross legal fraud in the case of the death of Trayvon Martin is entertaining, illuminating and greatly troubling. Joel used publicly available records, traditional gumshoe pavement-pounding, and clever forensic techniques to demonstrate what the prosecutors trying to railroad George Zimmerman for the “murder” of Trayvon Martin apparently failed to do: Expose the central witness in the case as a complete fraud. And the prosecutors, who would actually “pray” with the family of the victim for a successful prosecution in what had to be a first in legal annals, had far more time and resources available to them than did Joel.

For those who need a refresher: George Zimmerman was charged with second degree murder, after he was forced to kill Trayvon Martin in an act of self-defense on February 26, 2012. Zimmerman was standing in a common area of his Sanford, Florida housing complex that rainy night, trying to protect his neighborhood, which had been suffering from serial burglaries. He had spotted Martin suspiciously standing outside in the rain, with no apparent purpose, and was naturally concerned. As Zimmerman tried to determine exactly where he was situated, in order to help police get to him in order to question Martin, the much larger Trayvon Martin confronted Zimmerman and assaulted him in an unprovoked attack. After pinning Zimmerman down and pounding his head on the ground, Zimmerman drew his legally possessed firearm and shot Martin, killing him.

Martin’s death was then seized upon by a mainstream media that seemed obsessed with racial strife, or creating it, during the Obama years. In a crass effort to advance a white-racist-attacks-unarmed-helpless-black-kid narrative when the story first broke, CNN described Zimmerman as a “white Hispanic” in what might have been the first use of this bizarre modifier-noun combination.

One of the key pieces of evidence used against Zimmerman was a recorded phone call between a young woman named Diamond Eugene and attorney Benjamin Crump. Eugene had been Martin’s girlfriend and the last person to speak to Martin the night of his death, other than Zimmerman. Crump was representing the Martin family. That phone call launched a media-fueled frenzy to arrest George Zimmerman, prompted President Obama to equate Trayvon Martin to a hypothetical Obama “son”, and fired up race hustlers like Al Sharpton.

In that phone call, in which Crump appeared to lead the witness, an emotional Eugene insisted the shooting of Trayvon was “racial” and “He ain’t do nothing. He was just like going to get his little brother a Skittle and a Arizona ice tea. That’s it.” That was enough for the media to run with and launch what would become a seeming race war, with the eventual creation of Black Lives Matter, the assassination of five Dallas police officers at a BLM event, a fake “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” narrative following the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, with accompanying riots, and yet more riots in Baltimore following the death in police custody of drug dealer Freddie Gray.

The problem for the prosecutors of Zimmerman was that the real Diamond Eugene refused to testify, probably realizing that she was digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself. So somehow, another woman named Rachel Jeantel pretending to be “Diamond” took the stand, in what became one of the most farcical courtroom spectacles ever witnessed, as her fraudulence quickly became apparent while she unraveled on the witness stand. The real Diamond Eugene never appeared to the public, however.

George Zimmerman was acquitted of the murder charge and, thankfully, justice prevailed.

What Joel has done here, though, is document a long effort to track down the real Diamond Eugene who provided the heart-tugging testimony which helped launch the Left’s modern race war. Through his various painstaking efforts, and especially his analysis of the records from the legal proceedings, such as the wealth of information taken off Trayvon Martin’s cell phone, and Diamond Eugene’s social media archives, Joel has reconstructed the last few months of Trayvon and Diamond’s lives in that fateful period. And Joel uses that to expose the much larger fraud on the American people that the Trayvon Martin hoax ignited.

Joel’s treatment of the subject, while serious, is injected with humor. An affluent, well-educated, Caucasian film producer, he must immerse himself in “urban English” in order to both understand and communicate with the subjects of his research, who inhabit a subculture very alien to him. He visits little Haiti in Miami (Eugene’s family is of Haitian descent), and Tallahassee, to chase down leads and eventually set Diamond Eugene up in a sting operation that will warm the heart of my fellow gumshoes.

The levity, however, serves to balance out the very serious social turmoil that the film ably demonstrates was generated by the Trayvon Martin hoax. Joel is very measured in his assessment of Martin, viewing him as fundamentally a good kid who went down a dark path in the last months of his life, and whose death was then exploited by the worst of our media and political elite to feed racial strife in our nation.

A trailer for the documentary is available here (https://youtu.be/8OSPSnm26iY) and copies of both the book and movie are available at the film’s website (https://www.thetrayvonhoax.com/). The film will be screened at the National Press Club in Washington on September 16 at 1 PM with free admission to all. Gilbert will also take questions from the media.

I salute my fellow investigators, including Joel, who are willing to take the phony stories head-on and use their skills to expose the truth. As conservatives, we should all support the efforts to fight back against the mainstream media-set fake narratives that only serve to grind down our great nation.

The most common narrative that was being pushed was that Brandon was white, which of course is complete blsht.
They also tried to portray Trayvon as a very young , innocent boy , see the photos of Trayvon at the time of his
assault on Brandon.

Danke
09-13-2019, 03:51 PM
The most common narrative that was being pushed was that Brandon was white, which of course is complete blsht.
They also tried to portray Trayvon as a very young , innocent boy , see the photos of Trayvon at the time of his
assault on Brandon.

The SWJs in this thread are thick, reread it when you get a chance. Or just search this forum. They are everywhere defending Martin.

Stratovarious
09-13-2019, 04:22 PM
The SWJs in this thread are thick, reread it when you get a chance. Or just search this forum. They are everywhere defending Martin.

Thanks for the heads up , I didn't read the thread posts. I did 'live' this event on youtube though,
what a cluster fk the whole thing was, the agenda was 'demonize whity' even though whity
wasn't even part of the story.
Racism is a cash cow isn't it......

Danke
09-29-2019, 07:55 PM
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/d/9/8/d98c674d2e70fb4e/woods_2019_09_27.mp3?c_id=53292812&cs_id=53292812&expiration=1569809327&hwt=05f61e630347f77652613b16fa550c14