PDA

View Full Version : Man who helps 'Sopranos' actor get even sentenced to probation

jim49er
11-23-2013, 12:05 AM
A reformed Gambino goon who broke a debtor’s jaw as a favor to “Sopranos” and “Goodfellas” actor Anthony Borgese was sentenced to probation today in Brooklyn federal court.

The thuggish thespian convinced Giovanni Monteleone, 45, and Gambino soldier Joey Orlando to beat down a Monticello man who owed the bit actor $5,000 back in 2009, papers show.

They ended ended up cracking the victim’s jaw and breaking his ribs after a vicious scuffle in front of his home, prosecutors said.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/22/gambino-goon-broke-mans-jaw-for-soprano-star/

VoluntaryAmerican
11-23-2013, 12:08 AM
any1 else notice the typo in the last sentence?

brushfire
11-23-2013, 12:12 AM
any1 else notice the typo in the last sentence?

I had had not, no.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-23-2013, 12:29 AM
I had had not, no.

He also starred in a strong of Sopranos episodes as a mafia capo.

Kind of silly typo. They need me as a copyeditor.

They ended ended up cracking the victim’s jaw and breaking his ribs after a vicious scuffle in front of his home, prosecutors said.

And this one.

brushfire
11-23-2013, 12:42 AM
Kind of silly typo. They need me as a copyeditor.

And this one.

:) send them a bill man, you never know.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-23-2013, 12:45 AM
:) send them a bill man, you never know.

Funny story, I tweeted at a Washington Post journalist correcting his typo during the Cory Booker special election... He said the election was on "Tuesday", but the special election was on Wednesday, the same night he wrote the story.

brushfire
11-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Funny story, I tweeted at a Washington Post journalist correcting his typo during the Cory Booker special election... He said the election was on "Tuesday", but the special election was on Wednesday, the same night he wrote the story.

Nice, did you get a response? Of course not.