PDA

View Full Version : E-mail Lou Dobbs

ssforronpaul
11-28-2007, 10:49 PM
This is to counter the attack on Dr. Paul about the NAU and trans america highway during the post debate. Inform Dobbs about how one of the correspondents named Jeff Toobin was bashing and trashing anyone who has believes this "conspiracy theory." Dobbs has been talking about these two subjects for years on his show. He will be upset that someone on CNN said this and help set his hundreds of thousands of viewers straight, hopefully promoting Paul at the same time.

Here is the link to send Lou Dobbs an e-mail:

http://us.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Maybe he will even ask Dr. Paul on his show, as sort of an apology to Dr. Paul.

ss

hard@work
11-28-2007, 11:34 PM
We can't email Lou. He's gotten hundreds of thousands from us by now (really). He knows what the statistics are.

Honestly, and I really believe this, I would think that if the meetup groups in his area would hold a candlelight vigil outside his office we might break through to him. At this point I do not see any other way than by showing him by sheer heart and spirit we'll get him to accept that in order to see the America he wants we must start with Paul. I wish I knew people there I would ask them if they were up for the challenge.

None of us get any of it without.