PDA

View Full Version : Thugs Picked the Wrong Dad to Target for Shameful 'Knockout Game'

FrankRep
11-21-2013, 02:13 PM
THUGS PICKED THE WRONG DAD TO TARGET FOR SHAMEFUL ‘KNOCKOUT GAME’ — HE’S A CONCEALED-CARRY PERMIT HOLDER, AND HE USED IT

The Blaze
Nov. 21, 2013

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/21/thugs-picked-the-wrong-dad-to-target-for-shameful-knockout-game-hes-a-concealed-carry-permit-holder-and-he-used-it/

shane77m
11-21-2013, 02:24 PM
The dad needs to practice his aim.

brushfire
11-21-2013, 02:41 PM
"We dont try to rob them... its just a game"

Well, you win yourself a couple of .40 cal holes - ding ding ding! Tell your friends... Thanks for playing.

Brett85
11-21-2013, 05:01 PM
Someone who does something like this gets one year in prison, and yet someone his age who gets caught using drugs can get 20 years in prison. It should be the exact opposite. The police/courts need to go after violent criminals like this and show absolutely no mercy to people who harm others, while leaving people alone who simply have bad lifestyle habits.

presence
11-21-2013, 05:09 PM
He added that he played the game usually as a result of dares from unseemly kids while high.

that sheds a whole new light on this game

“Point-em-out, Knock-em-out... and I'll lay out another line for you."

Scary.

phill4paul
11-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Good.

presence
11-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Good.

“Not many, six or seven,” Weaver told WILX.

CPUd
11-22-2013, 02:00 AM
This dude doesn't mince his words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_FYVwIeaY

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Now that's funny.

FloralScent
11-22-2013, 06:46 AM

It is what it is and all the PC tyranny the media can muster can't hide it.

Schifference
11-22-2013, 07:39 AM
Now that's funny.
What was I supposed to laugh at? I failed to see the humor.

kcchiefs6465
11-22-2013, 08:06 AM
What was I supposed to laugh at? I failed to see the humor.
That he shot his ass.

presence
11-22-2013, 08:55 AM
Some of us have heard or read occasional news snippets about a "game" in which a group of young people gather to attack an unsuspecting person in public, then disperse before authorities can react.

While these have been portrayed in the MSM as sporadic, spontaneous, and limited, the reality is that the "knockout game" phenomenon is

widespread and 100% racist;

although none of the MSM or involved authorities will come out and says so.

Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this "knockout game" has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews -- the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.

Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois the game has often been called

"Polar Bear Hunting"

by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white.

A Very Dangerous Game (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/11/19/a_very_dangerous_game_120709.html)

Using such terms as "troubled youths," the few media reports do their best to hide the unblemished reality:
these are organized groups of blacks attacking selected victims based entirely upon their race.

It’s frightening, it’s deadly and it’s gaining in popularity. It’s called the knockout game, and it involves people going up to strangers, punching them and running away.
The dangerous game has police in several states on their heels.
The video above shows unsuspecting 50-year-old teacher, James Addlespurger, being violently attacked while walking near a group of boys.
The attack occurred in 2012 in Pittsburgh — but the so-called “knockout” or “one hit quitter” game has apparently spread elsewhere.
In a few of the cases, the victims have died.
Dangerous “knockout game” gaining popularity among youth (http://fox6now.com/2013/11/19/dangerous-knockout-game-gaining-popularity-among-youth/)

This plague, despite cover from the MSM, has been exposed in its depth and hate in the book, "White Girl Bleed A Lot,"
(quoted from a casual attacker), by Colin Flaherty.
whitegirlbleedalot.com... (http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/the-knockout-game-letter-from-a-milwaukee-mom/)

Have any of you heard of this threat in our own cities and back-yards?
Will the media or the authorities take a stand to defend innocent people from ruthless, race-based attacks?
Where is Eric Holder on this?
Why hasn't Barack Obama made this a point of his calls for a "post-racial" America?

Black mob violence is now so frequent and intense that even big city editors can’t keep it out of the news anymore.

The latest high-profile story ... is the killing of the 88-year-old World War II veteran Delbert Belton at the hands of two black people in Spokane. ...
A few days before, two black people stalked and killed Chris Lane, the 23-year-old Australian college student in Oklahoma. ...
A few days before that, three black people stalked and killed 27-year-old nurse David Santucci in Memphis. ...
A few days before that, a black mob in St. Paul beat Ray Widstrand with a sock full of rocks that will leave him with permanent brain damage. ...
In St. Louis, a black mob hit a hot dog vendor in the head with a hammer.
In Chicago, a black mob attacked a police officer, fracturing his skull with a baseball bat.
Several young black people bully and beat up a three-year old girl. “After the footage was taken, the 12-year-old cameraman went onto Facebook and posted the video with the title “When white people piss black people off,” reported MrConservative.com.
Some scenes of racial violence are familiar: Chicago. Baltimore. Philadelphia. Most are not: Peoria — the middle of middle America. Des Moines, where they had a Beat Whitey Night at the Iowa State Fair. Springfield. Greensboro. Indianapolis. Seattle. Portland. Dayton. Louisville. Dallas. Denver. Rochester. Utica. Miami Beach. Green Bay. Cedar Rapids.
Minneapolis and Milwaukee and Indianapolis have some of the most intense and frequent cases of black mob violence in America. If you lived there and depended only on local media, you would think only “unruly teenagers” are responsible.
Local and national media are loathe to report racial violence. It is an eerie experience to see a video of a local newscaster blame an episode of black mob violence in Milwaukee on just a “few people,” while he talks over B roll showing a large black mob pulling passengers out of two cars and beating them.
frontpagemag.com... (http://frontpagemag.com/2013/colin-flaherty/concealing-racist-black-violence/)]Concealing Racist Black Violence

Our governments, state, local and federal, have decided that this is NOT an issue to be addressed, or even discussed.
The MSM will not allow us or the low-information public consumers of Progressive ideology even to see the epidemic for what it is:
a "Transformation" of America, according to the dictates and whims of the elite who prefer a lack of attention to racism over the abusive and unjustified use of the term to denigrate non-believers and non-followers.

jw

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread983691/pg1

tod evans
11-22-2013, 09:00 AM
"Empowered" eh?

pcosmar
11-22-2013, 09:12 AM
I have experienced this twice.Some black kids. and they robbed me for about $ 20.00 .

I spoke to some community leaders about it. I believe the youths were reprimanded.

The other time was some white guys, 20 to 30 age,, in groups of three to five,, just walking through the crowd at fantasy fest and punching people.

It was rude and a total "buzz kill".

I have scars from the White guys,,, the black kids got twenty bucks,, and some "stink eye" at home.

tod evans
11-22-2013, 09:22 AM
This kind of BS is a direct result of the "men" in a community being a bunch of pussy's who rely on the law to take care of punks.

Kids who behave like this need their ass whupped by regular citizens on the spot.

Can't say as I agree with shooting them but it's better than letting it go.

Fuck a bunch of cheek turning, fight back!

FrankRep
11-22-2013, 09:31 AM
This kind of BS is a direct result of the "men" in a community being a bunch of pussy's who rely on the law to take care of punks.

Kids who behave like this need their ass whupped by regular citizens on the spot.

The Knockout game focuses on punching unsuspecting people as they walk by. People don't have time to react to that, unless you get suspicious every time you walk by a group of teens.

belian78
11-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Unfortunately, when I'm in town I am suspicious of large groups of youths, black or white. With what we deal with on a daily basis around here, you have to be. This guy let a van circle him twice, then they got out and approached him, got close enough to put a taser up to him? That guy should have had his gun out before they even got to him. Someone that circles you twice,then gets out, is coming for you for whatever reason. As far as I'm concerned, the only reason this guy isn't another statistic of this 'game' is because their taser didn't work.

tod evans
11-22-2013, 09:36 AM
The Knockout game focuses on punching unsuspecting people as they walk by. People don't have time to react to that, unless you get suspicious every time you walk by a group of teens.

Any "man" who observes this behavior and doesn't act immediately is the problem.

Of course the person who's being jumped has no forewarning.

Icymudpuppy
11-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Real men don't live in cities. This is not a rural problem.

A month ago, a group of buddies and me ran a creepy guy in an out of state chimo van with stuffed toys on the dash, and Tigger blankets over the windows that was driving around all the elementary schools out of our little town.

Maybe he was nothing, I'll never have to find out the hard way.

tod evans
11-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Never seen it here in Podunk.

pcosmar
11-22-2013, 10:14 AM

Nope,, they don't.

And it is not just teens. Not Just thugs and skinheads. Yuppieish, College guy,, Gangster girls.

The white guys (that I encountered) were clean cut,and well older than teen.
And he was hittin' to hurt. It landed me on my shoulders several feet away. Picked me off my feet. It was a hard hit.

The look on their faces when I got up,, was priceless. ;)

pcosmar
11-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Any "man" who observes this behavior and doesn't act immediately is the problem.

Of course the person who's being jumped has no forewarning.

The local people came to my defense in that encounter,, when police attempted to arrest me.
got a good piece of one of them.

The second time got up, it was a cop that had hold of me. I didn't fight him and people were pointing out the guys that did it.
I got away.

juleswin
11-22-2013, 10:42 AM

Just a word of warning about the guy in the video, the guy in the video is a fucking racist but it doesn't discount everything he said in the video. This is a man that believes you should start shooting a group of black young men "walking up on you", now what "walking up on you" means is beyond me. He thinks the darker the skin tone one is the more likely he/she is going to commit a violent crime, also he ignore the cases of the one hitter quitter done to other blacks and takes the stance that it is a purely racial crime.

I used to listen to the guy for years and have realized that he is someone that truly wishes he was anything but black and secondly, he gives zero benefit of the doubt to black female. Start a humor on the internet that some black woman did something bad and he will start off his show tomorrow with it, doesn't matter that it may be just a rumor. A while ago he went on a 1 hr rant about how Robin Thick's wife (whose half black) was furious about Miley Cyrus dancing with her husband, saying how she was jealous because Miley is white and she was half black(he refers to her as a half breed), the only problem is that she has said on many interviews before and after the MTV movie award that she is not worried about dancers dancing with her husband ala the way they did in blurred lines video.

The man is sort of like a black David Duke, he says a lot of truthful things but it is laced with bigoted views about black people.

juleswin
11-22-2013, 10:47 AM

I think if you have reached the point of just picking random people in public to knocking out, you have passed the point of whupping. I think what needs to happen is a very high profile shooting of someone playing the sick game and the shooting be caught on tape to show to the masses. The other would be to somehow replay their childhood where this civil norm is drilled into their heads that knocking random people out for no fucking reason is not acceptable.

tod evans
11-22-2013, 11:21 AM
I don't view shooting someone as a response for getting punched but I fully understand that some folks do and it is legal.

Then again I'm the guy who's perfectly okay with beating their collective asses in retaliation....

thoughtomator
11-22-2013, 11:42 AM
If this becomes widespread enough, it's inevitable that some people will start hunting them down like any other wild animal that attacks humans.

RM918
11-22-2013, 12:05 PM
I don't view shooting someone as a response for getting punched but I fully understand that some folks do and it is legal.

Then again I'm the guy who's perfectly okay with beating their collective asses in retaliation....

Well, not everyone is capable of taking on a bunch of 20-somethings unarmed and thoroughly kicking their asses, I commend you if you are but I'd hope you'll understand that most people probably aren't. For example, an 87 year old woman was killed by a couple of assailants who were doing this. There have been several more deaths related to it as well.

When someone is physically, seriously trying to attack you like that it is ENTIRELY within the realm of possibility that it can lead to your death. The moment they do that or attempt to do that, a bullet is all they deserve and I hope that's the thing that takes THEM out in one shot.

tod evans
11-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Well, not everyone is capable of taking on a bunch of 20-somethings unarmed and thoroughly kicking their asses, I commend you if you are but I'd hope you'll understand that most people probably aren't. For example, an 87 year old woman was killed by a couple of assailants who were doing this. There have been several more deaths related to it as well.

When someone is physically, seriously trying to attack you like that it is ENTIRELY within the realm of possibility that it can lead to your death. The moment they do that or attempt to do that, a bullet is all they deserve and I hope that's the thing that takes THEM out in one shot.

Oh for Petes sake!

I'm not capable of "kicking the asses of a bunch of kids" solo either, but I'm not above jumping in if I see them attacking someone.

I'm not one to resort to gun-play but I won't back down either.

amy31416
11-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Oh for Petes sake!

I'm not capable of "kicking the asses of a bunch of kids" solo either, but I'm not above jumping in if I see them attacking someone.

I'm not one to resort to gun-play but I won't back down either.

I'd make it easier for you and shoot a couple, then let ya take it from there. :) I probably couldn't take a punch from a guy without some really bad injuries, so I'd have to shoot.

juleswin
11-22-2013, 12:31 PM
I'd make it easier for you and shoot a couple, then let ya take it from there. :) I probably couldn't take a punch from a guy without some really bad injuries, so I'd have to shoot.

Not even the best MMA fighter can survive against a sucker punch like one-hitter quitter and like sucker punches go, you'll probably not going to see it coming , but this is the part where your fellow armed citizen comes into play. You see people playing this sick game against an innocent citizen and you start shooting immediately, they will try to run but they wont outrun your bullets.

One or two incidents like this and this stupid game will stop immediately.

brushfire
11-22-2013, 12:36 PM

I tend to agree, but I dont see this as just getting punched. Its an ambush attack that has lead to the death of several people. Being knocked out and bouncing your head off the curb can kill you. Plus there's an additional element, the disparity of force...

I'd like to think I can hold my own, and I've even engaged 5 of Chicago's finest at one time (funny story, some dozen years ago, that fortunately ended up ok), but I'd be full of sh!t if I were to say I feel confident I could take on a whole mob of teens... I've seen enough video to know that I dont have enough arms, legs, and teeth to maintain may ground - at least not for very long. I have no issues with someone who decides to aerate a few of these hoodlums, and if I were in the same scenario as this guy, I would have done the same thing. Its a precarious position to be in without a gun.

Stupid games/Stupid prizes... And I would agree with the assailant in this case - he did get off quite easy. Good for him to be able to see that - there is hope after all.

CPUd
11-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Some neighborhoods, if you get caught robbing a house, they will call the cops, but they usually don't get there until after the ass whooping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdoe4LDggPQ

Contumacious
11-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Just a word of warning about the guy in the video, the guy in the video is a fucking racist but it doesn't discount everything he said in the video. This is a man that believes you should start shooting a group of black young men "walking up on you", now what "walking up on you" means is beyond me. He thinks the darker the skin tone one is the more likely he/she is going to commit a violent crime, also he ignore the cases of the one hitter quitter done to other blacks and takes the stance that it is a purely racial crime.

I used to listen to the guy for years and have realized that he is someone that truly wishes he was anything but black and secondly, he gives zero benefit of the doubt to black female. Start a humor on the internet that some black woman did something bad and he will start off his show tomorrow with it, doesn't matter that it may be just a rumor. A while ago he went on a 1 hr rant about how Robin Thick's wife (whose half black) was furious about Miley Cyrus dancing with her husband, saying how she was jealous because Miley is white and she was half black(he refers to her as a half breed), the only problem is that she has said on many interviews before and after the MTV movie award that she is not worried about dancers dancing with her husband ala the way they did in blurred lines video.

The man is sort of like a black David Duke, he says a lot of truthful things but it is laced with bigoted views about black people.

Bullshit.

The advise is to be AWARE of your surroundings and get ready to act.

heavenlyboy34
11-22-2013, 03:08 PM
SMH. Damn kids need to get into kickboxing or MMA instead of being thugs. :P