PDA

View Full Version : The blimp puts 350,000 in the hands of someone besides the MSM

NewEnd
11-28-2007, 10:44 PM
and that is good enough for me to say I am glad its up, and I wish it the best.

Primbs
11-29-2007, 12:56 AM
What 400 K could buy in ads in Iowa will be lost in the clutter of Romney and Rudy buying five or ten million in ads.

Plus all the interest groups will be buying ads. We can have some ads, but we need a way to get some attention.

NewEnd
11-29-2007, 12:59 AM
I just wrote this because I was sore about the CNN farce called a debate they had tonight.

KCIndy
11-29-2007, 02:00 AM
What 400 K could buy in ads in Iowa will be lost in the clutter of Romney and Rudy buying five or ten million in ads.

Plus all the interest groups will be buying ads. We can have some ads, but we need a way to get some attention.

Primbs, you're quite correct! I've seen some posts by people who think that $12 million should be enough to win the race hands down. I keep reminding people that Romney has a personal wealth of over $200 million and he's not afraid to dip deeply into it.

There is no way the Ron Paul campaign is going to outspend Romney and Giuliani - - that means we're going to have to out think them in advertising cleverness.

The Ron Paul Blimp, if it can "get off the ground" so to speak, will be worth more than ten times its costs in billboards. It's unique, it's original, and it's an attention-getter.

Primbs
12-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Primbs, you're quite correct! I've seen some posts by people who think that $12 million should be enough to win the race hands down. I keep reminding people that Romney has a personal wealth of over $200 million and he's not afraid to dip deeply into it.

There is no way the Ron Paul campaign is going to outspend Romney and Giuliani - - that means we're going to have to out think them in advertising cleverness.

The Ron Paul Blimp, if it can "get off the ground" so to speak, will be worth more than ten times its costs in billboards. It's unique, it's original, and it's an attention-getter.

A blimp is made for TV. TV looks for campaign visuals. A blimp provides great campaign visuals. Plus voters a getting sick of robo calls and hard sell TV ads.

A non intrusive but effective floating billboard seen in person or on TV can achieve that job.

Ethek
12-02-2007, 11:26 AM
A blimp is made for TV. TV looks for campaign visuals. A blimp provides great campaign visuals. Plus voters a getting sick of robo calls and hard sell TV ads.

A non intrusive but effective floating billboard seen in person or on TV can achieve that job.

I also want to add that Dr. Paul has a very high 'unfavorable' because people do not hear about his name from the MSM. Having local news casts flock to this in every city and town will go a long way to fix this and will generate an enormous amount of good will. This thing needs to get in the air!

I am getting my donation together as soon as the offical email comes out. I hope others will weigh their aversion to risk and expectation that they may personally see nothing on the investment except for the knowledge that they did what the could to get Dr. Paul into office.