PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kokesh opens up

JK/SEA
11-20-2013, 04:22 PM
http://benswann.com/exclusive-interview-adam-kokesh-talks-about-time-in-jail-2020-presidential-bid/

If anything, he has more of a reason to remain politically involved now, after experiencing what he believes is government corruption firsthand. He said, “We know that if you live in America, a no-knock raid is a possibility at anytime, for anybody. I was not expecting to have my home raided the way that it was [as a result of the video]. I thought the worst case scenario was that I would be arrested, booked, charged, and then released. Not that I would get kicked around, guns pointed at me, and flash banged.” (Read details of his home raid and arrest.)

Deborah K
11-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Wherever Kokesh’s ends up in the future – a jail cell or the oval office (or both) – one thing is for sure: he is a person of strong principle who is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. Even if you do not agree with Kokesh’s beliefs or way of doing things, this fact cannot be denied.Read more: http://benswann.com/exclusive-interview-adam-kokesh-talks-about-time-in-jail-2020-presidential-bid/#ixzz2lEFMjGJs
Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

angelatc
11-20-2013, 06:12 PM
bump

erowe1
11-20-2013, 06:23 PM
I hope Adam gives us some of the criminals' names.

HOLLYWOOD
11-20-2013, 06:25 PM
If you are going to paint a "Crosshair" on your back... you better be prepared. Video cameras, Audio recording, surveillance teams, legal council/advisers, vetted friends-media teams, legal fundraisers etc,. Squeaky clean operational plan before moving forward.

You have to do all the preparation work BEFORE embarking on 'taking on the Criminal Goliath'.

evilfunnystuff
11-20-2013, 06:51 PM
If you are going to paint a "Crosshair" on your back... you better be prepared. Video cameras, Audio recording, surveillance teams, legal council/advisers, vetted friends-media teams, legal fundraisers etc,. Squeaky clean operational plan before moving forward.

You have to do all the preparation work BEFORE embarking on 'taking on the Criminal Goliath'.

Ya, I have to agree.

At Kokesh's level he should have at very least had tons of video cameras, disguised and undisguised, inside and out, live streaming the video to remote servers for use by a legal team, and to spread to the public.