PDA

View Full Version : GPS Ankle Bracelets Now Have the Ability to Listen and Record Conversations

DamianTV
11-19-2013, 02:57 PM
http://govtslaves.info/gps-ankle-bracelets-now-ability-listen-record-conversations/

Danke
11-19-2013, 03:00 PM
" GPS Ankle Bracelets" a fashion statement?

moostraks
11-19-2013, 03:17 PM
I know the one my sweet princess child had they could talk through it back and forth and this was over 4 years ago. So I would expect this is an accurate portrayal of those in use now. I thought it was invasive and a ridiculous overreach with potential abuse but dd wanted to play the game with the state and we evicted her as soon as she turned 18. Even if someone wants to say criminals lose their rights these monitors allow the state to eavesdrop on others in their proximity.

DamianTV
11-19-2013, 03:39 PM
" GPS Ankle Bracelets" a fashion statement?

Martha Stewart wore one! She may have even painted Happy Little Trees and what not on hers as a tribute to those that remember Bob Rosses painting show.

---

I know the one my sweet princess child had they could talk through it back and forth and this was over 4 years ago. So I would expect this is an accurate portrayal of those in use now. I thought it was invasive and a ridiculous overreach with potential abuse but dd wanted to play the game with the state and we evicted her as soon as she turned 18. Even if someone wants to say criminals lose their rights these monitors allow the state to eavesdrop on others in their proximity.

Exactly. They now have the technology to monitor those around them that have not convicted or rights removed by due process of law. And the technology is ripe with the potential for abuse.