PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Murphy Father says she was killed for supporting Whistle Blower

Mani
11-18-2013, 10:56 PM
WOW, I didn't see this one coming. I remember reading about her death, I thought she was battling an eating disorder and prescription pills, and was fairly sick those last couple months.

The whole things sounds pretty outrageous, but Post Snowden we know the government does go after whistleblowers. But would they actually murder a movie star and her husband because they support a whistle blower? Simply supporting one is enough to get killed? Harassed and spied on and all that, sure, but taken out?

I dunno, if it was only Brittany Murphy who died I wouldn't be suspicious, but the husband died a couple months later? That's a little strange. I honestly have no leaning one way or another on this one :confused:

Well, here comes one more crazy conspiracy theory, because we just don't have enough on this site:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509626/Brittany-Murphys-father-believes-husband-poisoned-death-government-spooks.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Brittany Murphy's father has sensationally claimed that the tragic ‘Clueless’ actress was poisoned to death by after offering her celebrity backing to a whistleblower fighting the government.

Angelo Bertolotti, 87, alleges that at the time of her death his daughter was under surveillance from shadowy government operators who wiretapped her phone and terrorized her after she spoke out in support of a Department of Homeland Security whistleblower.

Julia Davis, who claims to have once worked as a stunt double for Angelina Jolie, says Brittany was being persecuted for standing up for her.

Davis claimed she was branded a ‘domestic terrorist’ after she exposed security flaws that were allowing terrorists to sneak into the U.S. while she was working as a border security guard in California.

The extraordinary claims are what drove Brittany’s father to campaign to have a separate toxicology test conducted on the star.

The new report found rat poison may have caused the shock death - in stark contrast to the official coroner's report that concluded it was natural causes.

The latest twist to the growing mystery over the actress’s death came as relatives called on police in Los Angeles to re-open the investigation.

‘I called it two weeks after it happened,’ one family member told MailOnline. ‘You just don’t have two people die like that under those circumstances.’

Officials insist there is no evidence to support a more sinister motive behind 32-year-old Brittany’s sudden death in the bathroom of her Los Angeles home on December 20, 2009.

(see more at the link).

KerriAnn
11-18-2013, 11:17 PM
I can't believe she died in Dec 09... Has it been that long?

This story doesn't seem all that crazy. I bet things like this happen all the time. I still don't understand why everyone thinks these stories are so far-fetched.

jonhowe
11-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Maybe. I'll watch the documentary. It sounds nutty, but stranger things have happened.

Her death, besides being tragic on its own, meant that there was no chance of King of the Hill coming back. I miss that show. Dale Gribble would be having a ball with this (especially so close to the 50 year mark of JFK).

donnay
11-19-2013, 12:05 AM
Hmm...I wouldn't be a bit surprised. Maybe their is some truth to what Randy Quaid and his wife fled from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5zXPsZyG4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgJ-kGy7zg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr7pwUFb4lE

jonhowe
11-19-2013, 12:28 AM
Hollywood Star Whackers will be the name of my next band. That was rich, thanks Donnay.

enhanced_deficit
11-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Has there been same examination by officials besides what tests arranged by her father on his own? Pretty shocking implications here if these tests are reliable.

GregSarnowski
11-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Something is definitely strange as her husband died a few months later in the same house. I remember reading that they could have been killed by mold.

dannno
11-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Who was she going to come out for, this was pre-Bradley Manning :confused:

Mani
11-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Who was she going to come out for, this was pre-Bradley Manning :confused:

"Julia Davis, who claims to have once worked as a stunt double for Angelina Jolie, says Brittany was being persecuted for standing up for her.

Davis claimed she was branded a ‘domestic terrorist’ after she exposed security flaws that were allowing terrorists to sneak into the U.S. while she was working as a border security guard in California."

Looks like she saw a problem at the border and when she mentioned it, she got turned into a "Domestic Terrorist" but didn't back down and started using her hollywood influence.

dannno
04-09-2014, 08:09 PM
http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1023669/brittany-murphys-father-claims-she-was-poisoned

Was Brittany Murphy Murdered?
There was nothing "natural" about the death of Brittany Murphy, says her father, who is pointing fingers at a far more sinister source.

Brittany MurphyA new toxicology report released Monday purports that actress Brittany Murphy was poisoned to death, and now her father says he knows who did it: Government spooks.

Angelo Bertolotti claims Murphy was terrified that she was under close surveillance after she spoke out in defense of Department of Homeland Security whistle-blower Julia Davis.

"They were, in fact, under surveillance, including helicopters," he recently told Fleur De Lis Film Studios for the documentary Top Priority: Terror Within. "Their telephones were wiretapped, Brittany was afraid to go home, because of the sneak-and-peek incursions into their residence and other terror tactics she suffered after speaking out in support of Julia Davis and being named as a witness in her lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security."

Davis, who claims to have worked as a stunt double for Angelina Jolie, alleged that while working at the U.S. border with Mexico she uncovered evidence that literally dozens of potential terrorists were allowed into the U.S. after possibly bribing customs officials.

She later claimed she and anyone who dared support her were placed under heavy surveillance by the government, costing taxpayers millions.

"This included warrantless aerial surveillance with fixed-wing airplanes and Blackhawk helicopters, vehicular surveillance, OnStar tracking, internet monitoring, wiretaps, warrantless searches and seizures and series of other outrageous, unwarranted retaliatory measures," she wrote on one whistle-blower website.

Bertolotti suspects Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack, who died just five months later, were felled by the same foe after new toxicology tests revealed probably heavy metal poisoning in his daughter's hair and tissue samples.

Before their deaths, the couple exhibited all the signs of heavy metal poisoning including headaches, dizziness, abdominal cramps, coughing, sweating, disorientation, wheezing, congestion and pneumonia.

"My daughter was neither anorexic nor a drug junkie, as they repeatedly implied. Brittany and Simon were ridiculed by The Hollywood Reporter when they complained of being under surveillance and in fear for their lives," Bertolotti told the Examiner.

"I will not rest until the truth about these tragic events is told. There will be justice for Brittany."

angelatc
04-09-2014, 09:14 PM
He's just an attention whore. He hadn't even seen her for 3 years prior to her death, and had been estranged from the family since she was 2.

John F Kennedy III
04-09-2014, 09:27 PM
I can't believe she died in Dec 09... Has it been that long?

This story doesn't seem all that crazy. I bet things like this happen all the time. I still don't understand why everyone thinks these stories are so far-fetched.

Because they are afraid to acknowledge reality.

ClydeCoulter
04-09-2014, 09:52 PM
He's just an attention whore. He hadn't even seen her for 3 years prior to her death, and had been estranged from the family since she was 2.

But, was she poisoned or not?

dannno
04-09-2014, 10:01 PM

That sounds like something that they would make up or exaggerate in order to discredit him.

dannno
04-09-2014, 10:05 PM
But, was she poisoned or not?

http://www.examiner.com/article/exclusive-second-laboratory-confirms-brittany-murphy-was-likely-poisoned

Exclusive: Second laboratory confirms Brittany Murphy was likely poisoned

December 18, 2013

With another anniversary of Brittany Murphy’s death fast approaching, Angelo Bertolotti ordered additional testing of his deceased daughter’s hair. The certified lab report was delivered today, confirming the presence of abnormally high levels of Barium, Sulfur (ingredients common in rodenticides/pesticides) and other heavy metals and toxins in Brittany Murphy’s hair samples.
More Photos
View all 5 photos

In an exclusive interview with the Examiner, Mr. Bertolotti was asked why he decided to get Brittany’s hair re-tested. He responded: “These new lab results re-confirm what we already knew. I never doubted the previous test results, but decided to get a second opinion. The original lab was unfairly slandered by Bruce Goldberger (friend of Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter), who called it a "kind of a fly-by-night laboratory." It was unethical for Goldberger to offer his incorrect opinions to media outlets, given his conflict of interest. In 2009, he was opining that Brittany died of a drug overdose, just like Heath Ledger. Goldberger was wrong then and he’s certainly wrong now. I’m not impressed with his obsessive efforts to squash any inquiry into my daughter’s untimely demise.”

When asked what he thought of the new test results, Mr. Bertolotti said: “First of all, the lab that initially conducted the testing is very reputable and accredited. Secondly, the lab that performed another round of tests is recognized and accredited worldwide. They’ve confirmed and even expanded the list of toxic heavy metals found in Brittany’s hair. I have no doubt that my daughter was poisoned. In the past, hair analysis uncovered important information in several historical cases involving former U.S. Presidents Andrew Jackson and Zachary Taylor, as well as Ludwig von Beethoven and Napoleon Bonaparte. Brittany’s hair being tested is another important step in a long journey to determine my daughter’s true cause of death.”

In response to the question about whether Brittany’s death was ever adequately investigated, Mr. Bertolotti answered: “No, it definitely wasn’t. Brittany exhibited many symptoms of poisoning, but the Coroner’s Office didn’t test her remains for any poisons or toxins. They didn’t remove her nail polish to check for Mees’ lines. Brittany’s hair was collected by the Criminalist, but no toxicology was done. There was irregularly-shaped flattened material in Brittany’s stomach that looked like partially digested medication. It wasn’t positively identified as any type of a drug, but was never tested for poison. My child died in agony, suffering from strong abdominal pain and violently vomiting, until her body shut down. Her death was brushed under the carpet. People who should have cared, didn’t. That’s why so many homicides are missed in Los Angeles. The poisoning is not rare – it’s just rarely detected. The Coroner’s Office excluded the possibility of foul play and called her death “natural” right away, before any toxicology was done. To them, my daughter was just another actress. It was easier to blame the victim, to assume she did something to deserve dying at such a young age. The truth is that Brittany wasn’t anorexic, she wasn’t using illicit drugs, she wasn’t neglecting her health. Brittany was seeing doctors and responsibly taking the medications she was prescribed, which the Coroner said were in therapeutic/sub-therapeutic levels.”

Mr. Bertolotti wanted to address several theories that attempted to discredit previous findings: “The hair dye theory was a ridiculous red herring I want to address. The hair that was collected by the Senior Criminalist was Brittany’s natural brown hair. As several experts stated, it wouldn’t explain the presence of rat poison ingredients in Brittany’s hair, as well as many other heavy metals. Then there was a speculation that the hair could have been possibly contaminated by the container in which it was shipped. That suspicion doesn’t hold water either. The Coroner’s Office sent the hair to the lab in a standard “Physical Evidence” envelope. Another crazy rumor circulating all over the Internet is that Brittany was using heroin, cut with rat poison. My daughter didn’t use any illicit drugs, which the autopsy also confirmed.”

In conclusion, Mr. Bertolotti was asked what he wants to happen next. He replied: “I want the Coroner’s Office to do their job. Brittany deserves a full, complete autopsy and so does her husband, Simon Monjack, who died five months after Brittany. He had the same exact symptoms and yet nothing was done to investigate his untimely demise. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter even admitted that these two eerily similar deaths were highly “unusual.” I’m glad that the Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner Mark A. Fajardo, M.D. took over both cases. We’ve exchanged several letters and I’ve requested a meeting to discuss what needs to happen next. I certainly hope they don’t expect me to continue ordering all this testing on my own, when it was their responsibility to begin with. I just want the Coroner’s Office to do the right thing and for the LAPD to follow suit. It’s time.”

When asked what he thinks of Sharon Murphy’s comment that “we will never know for sure” what really killed Brittany, Mr. Bertolotti bluntly responded: “Shame on anyone who is comfortable not knowing what really killed Brittany and Simon – that will never be me.”