PDA

View Full Version : Scandal Brewing! - Obama Admin. 'Faked' 2012 Unemployment Census Data, Census Bureau Knew It

FrankRep
11-18-2013, 09:07 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yxYG1S44B30/S_NOhTM5cEI/AAAAAAAAAPc/U-JMPy2sVAI/s1600/OBAMA+Point.jpg

If These Claims by ‘Reliable Sources’ Are Proven True, the Obama Administration Will Be Dealing With Another Huge Scandal (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/18/if-these-claims-by-reliable-sources-are-proven-true-the-obama-administration-will-be-dealing-with-another-huge-scandal/)

The Blaze
November 18, 2013

====

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/)

New York Post | November 18, 2013

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.

Full Story:
http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

Brian4Liberty
11-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Government statistics a lie? Shocking!

Where's Zippy to alleviate our distrust?

HOLLYWOOD
11-18-2013, 09:26 PM
TOLD YAH... I ALWAYS watch the statistics/figures.

Like I said a million times... there's 2 mafioso gangs that control the country and will say or do anything(lie, steal, cheat, change, espionage, sabotage, even kill.... etc) to stay in power.

What we are witnessing is another chapter in government obedient drones taking orders from the criminals in-charge, making no waves, not disclosing anything illegal or immoral, so one day, they too can be in power and control, living the privileged life above the laws. Fuckin spineless cowards not standing up and exposing the thugs that ruin the country day by day.

These government narcissists and tyrants have turned America into a cesspool.

aGameOfThrones
11-18-2013, 09:27 PM
I refuse to believe this.

Elias Graves
11-18-2013, 09:30 PM
Damn racists are EVERYWHERE. Crawling out of the woodwork, they are.

ghengis86
11-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Unpossible!

Seriously though, whenever there are government statistics, does anybody believe them? I mean, really? Does anybody believe anything the government says? I just don't get it...

time to dump these fools, starting with Zero and working our way down to the lowly janitors that mop the floors.

gwax23
11-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Gasp! Government Lies! It cant be. I wont...I cant....never in all my years!

HOLLYWOOD
11-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah the circus continues... just like Dubya W. Bush and his gang escalating the "THREAT LEVEL" for the election year votes.

Dumbass Americans fall for this every 2, 4, 6 years, depending on the election cycle.

buenijo
11-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Not only are government statistics bunk due to fudgery such as this, but the methodologies that generate these statistics are changing over time. The result is that a meaningful comparison between different conditions over time has become impossible. More important, the statistics are worse than meaningless even when properly generated. For example, GDP is not a useful statistic despite its religious following.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/contributor.aspx?article=3616685576G10020&contributor=Alasdair+Macleod

twomp
11-19-2013, 12:35 AM
What Obama lied? Such a shocker! In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

AngryCanadian
11-19-2013, 01:23 AM
Government statistics a lie? Shocking!

Where's Zippy to alleviate our distrust?

Bush and Clinton faked the Government statistics to. But according to Government statistics under Clinton and Bush we had the best economy.

ObiRandKenobi
11-19-2013, 01:24 AM
nobody cares because there's just too many scandals too keep track of. public has scandal fatigue.

AnarchoCapitalist
11-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Like this is a huge "shock" to anyone? Govt does and has been lying about employment, GDP, CPI and the list goes on and on.

We are waking up to the fact that they always lie. It's not even shocking to us anymore. We almost expect it by now.

Question is - why haven't we done something about it?

belian78
11-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Like this is a huge "shock" to anyone? Govt does and has been lying about employment, GDP, CPI and the list goes on and on.

We are waking up to the fact that they always lie. It's not even shocking to us anymore. We almost expect it by now.

Question is - why haven't we done something about it?
I would wager a guess and say that those of us in the know are taking cautions and preparations while we still can. Those not in the know don't want to be, they still have their creature comforts and their toys.

jkr
11-19-2013, 09:11 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NfZJ5VEg1xU/TbaGJeCvOmI/AAAAAAAAAAc/tCiP04Jc3bw/s320/how-to-lie-with-statistics.jpg

thoughtomator
11-19-2013, 09:27 AM
I've been telling anyone who would listen that gov economic figures are faked, since before the housing bubble popped.

It is by no means limited to unemployment rates, and not at all limited to the month of October 2012. The manipulation is systematic, premeditated, and even written into law.

puppetmaster
11-19-2013, 09:34 AM
We all know government lies but the majority still believes and did so until recently. The populace eats this shit up like it is the gospal. Now the pussy general population has to keep sticking their heads farther and farther in the sand to avoid having to deal with this. They are all cowards.

Athan
11-19-2013, 09:34 AM
*gasp*
I shan't believe it.

Lucille
11-19-2013, 10:01 AM
Top story at ZH:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-18/october-2012-pre-election-jobs-report-was-faked

On Friday October 5, 2012, the BLS released what was arguably the most important report of Obama's first term: the final jobs number, and unemployment rate before the November 2012 presidential election. As so many predicted, it "plunged" from 8.1% to 7.8% allowing the president to conduct countless teleprompted speeches praising the success of his economic recovery. It also served as the basis for the infamous Jack Welch tweet: "Unbelievable jobs numbers..these Chicago guys will do anything..can't debate so change numbers" and prompted the pro-Obama media to quickly brand all those who questioned it as conspiracy theorists. The Atlantic did perhaps the most exemplary job in its task to discredit the "random anonymous cranks" who challenged the bullshit spewed by the administration's manipulative economic data reporting apparatus. From The Atlantic's Unemployment Plummets To 7.8%.
[...]
And many more other such reports posted on this site on the same day, alleging fabrication which as it turns out courtesy of the just released stunning disclosure by the Post, were absolutely spot on since the number was, you guessed it, manipulated.

The Post's John Crudele reveals the details on a data manipulation scandal, which we exposed back in October 2012, but this time with the actual "dirty details" that has the potential to be so big, Obama will need to start another YouTube-fabricated, false flag war just to distract from this latest scandal.
[...]
Don't hold your breath: the reason is that this particular instance manipulation is merely the tip of the iceberg - since virtually all data out of the BLS is manipulated and fabricated, as we report each and every month, the last thing the legislative and certainly the executive want is to offer the general public a glimpse of just how deep the rabbit hole goes. Because it goes very, very deep.

One can only hope this forces at least some more people to wake up about the sad farce this once great nation has devolved to in its quest to destroy the middle class.

The only real good news, as noted above, is that yet another conspiracy theory is forever cast into the void, and going forward the only thing the random, but manipulated, number generator out of the Bureau Of Lies And Subterfuge will be good for, is to prod the just as pathetic HFT algos into a buying frenzy when month after month the economy is painted with rosy brushes, even as millions forever drop out of the labor force, never to return.

ctiger2
11-19-2013, 10:20 AM
They're keeping us safe!

HOLLYWOOD
11-19-2013, 10:40 AM
lol! I wonder how many visits by BLS officials are on the White House log? Of course, Obama didn't know... just like the IRS, US Treasury, Fast n Furious, Big Pharma, Wall Street, ObamaCare. The crimes continue of these RICO Thugs
Top story at ZH:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-18/october-2012-pre-election-jobs-report-was-faked

Brian4Liberty
11-19-2013, 10:56 AM
Not only are government statistics bunk due to fudgery such as this, but the methodologies that generate these statistics are changing over time. The result is that a meaningful comparison between different conditions over time has become impossible. More important, the statistics are worse than meaningless even when properly generated. For example, GDP is not a useful statistic despite its religious following.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/contributor.aspx?article=3616685576G10020&contributor=Alasdair+Macleod

That's the big point. Pretty much everyone but the low information zombies know that the stats are not accurate. But many still believe that they are a reliable barometer for measuring change over time. Even that isn't true or accurate! The methodologies are constantly manipulated too.

AuH20
11-19-2013, 10:58 AM
And people were shocked that in 2009 the Obama Admin rushed to take over the census department just 3 weeks into his term. These vultures are so transparent.

CPUd
11-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Why they have 'faked' in quotes?

Red Green
11-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Collective yawn by pundits in the MSM in 3..., 2...., 1....

AuH20
11-19-2013, 11:31 AM
http://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/bzygv3ziaaimkei.jpg

Elias Graves
11-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Another phony scandal.
How high doe this one rate? I know in a publicly held business, cooking the books is a felony.

DamianTV
11-19-2013, 01:27 PM
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
http://www.shadowstats.com/imgs/sgs-emp.gif?hl=ad&t=1383921950

I like the way the official, or bottom two, numbers keep going down since 2008 while this site continues to report that unemployment has only INCREASED since 2008!

buenijo
11-20-2013, 05:05 PM
I like the way the official, or bottom two, numbers keep going down since 2008 while this site continues to report that unemployment has only INCREASED since 2008!

Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Ender
11-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Bush and Clinton faked the Government statistics to. But according to Government statistics under Clinton and Bush we had the best economy.

All past presidents in recent history have been liars. Obama is just getting his public comeuppance from TPTB because he is not acting correctly concerning war with Iran.

angelatc
11-20-2013, 05:31 PM
That's the big point. Pretty much everyone but the low information zombies know that the stats are not accurate. But many still believe that they are a reliable barometer for measuring change over time. Even that isn't true or accurate! The methodologies are constantly manipulated too.

I am gonna get flamed, but if the stats were always inaccurate why would business put faith in them? Wouldn't third party forecasters emerge in the information market?

I don't disagree that the changing methods are designed to deceive, and the spin that the administration puts on some numbers while ignoring others is laughable - don't misunderstand me. And I have absolutely no doubt that Obama could have issued fake numbers to make himself look good heading into the election. Heck, he probably thought it was just a little white lie, since confidence probably rose on the news, making it a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

Deborah K
11-20-2013, 05:38 PM
As much as I can't stand Peter Schiff, he claimed in his book 'Crash Proof' that those stats, as well as many others were never accurate, on purpose.

I hope this house of cards is finally collapsing.

I can hope.

acptulsa
11-20-2013, 05:46 PM
And then the government took over everything and everyone lived happily ever after.

Or, at least, everyone who was anyone (which is to say, the tyrants) lived happily ever after. As for the rest, well, you'll never know because we're all losers and no one would publish our history books even if we did write some.

buenijo
12-01-2013, 02:57 PM
I am gonna get flamed, but if the stats were always inaccurate why would business put faith in them? Wouldn't third party forecasters emerge in the information market?

You mean third party forecasters like John Williams? They're out there. However, a more important consideration is that business considers these stats because so many people consider these stats. Seriously. Why do businesses follow prices? After all, they are highly manipulated. They follow prices because we follow prices, and we follow prices because business follows prices. Seriously.

If the world were engulfed in a hazy fog that obscured the landscape, then will you just sit still and die? No. You'll make your way as best you can while taking care to consider the visual information available. K?

acptulsa
12-01-2013, 03:09 PM
You mean third party forecasters like John Williams? They're out there. However, a more important consideration is that business considers these stats because so many people consider these stats. Seriously. Why do businesses follow prices? After all, they are highly manipulated. They follow prices because we follow prices, and we follow prices because business follows prices. Seriously.

That's about it. The numbers are garbage, but they are the garbage that causes the knee jerk reaction that causes the Dow to move. And when the Dow moves, millions--billions--are won and lost.

Which three year old wins the Kentucky Derby has zero effect on how the world turns, who wins the election, which automaker sells the most cars, what percentage of the population is employed that day, or anything else. But to the gambling set, the name of that horse means a great deal. And that's just about what the government numbers amount to--something for Wall St. to bet on, otherwise signifying nothing.

They might as well be how many cherries, bars and lemons come up on the slot machine. And the only reason that isn't it is Wall St. likes to pretend they're up to something more meaningful than that (not that they aren't, but so far as the Dow blue chips are concerned? Come on).

enhanced_deficit
12-01-2013, 03:21 PM
If These Claims by ‘Reliable Sources’ Are Proven True, the Obama Administration Will Be Dealing With Another Huge Scandal (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/18/if-these-claims-by-reliable-sources-are-proven-true-the-obama-administration-will-be-dealing-with-another-huge-scandal/)

The Blaze
November 18, 2013

====

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report (http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/)

New York Post | November 18, 2013

In other news:

Majority Of Americans Think Obama is Dishonest and Untrustworthy (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/obama-poll_n_4337643.html)

Although, I'm not sure if this headline is correct gramatically, should have said "thinks".

Ronin Truth
12-01-2013, 04:28 PM
You lie to the government and it's a felony. The government lies to you and it's politics. You fake the economy figures and perhaps steal the POTUS election thereby and the RPF folks say, "Oh well". Where's the outrage? Why isn't it election fraud and an impeachable offense?