PDA

View Full Version : Don't waste time and energy on the media! FOCUS ON VOTERS PEOPLE!

madcat033
11-28-2007, 10:35 PM
We're not going to win the nomination by emailing and calling and harrassing the media! Do you think they're going to give a shit? Do you think bombarding them with calls and emails will change anything? No. All they have to do is ignore you. They won't change.

We can only make them change if we shove poll numbers down their throats. If we start polling high, then they will have no choice. That's how we win elections... by getting VOTERS.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND EFFORT WITH THESE POINTLESS MEDIA BOMBARDMENTS! All they will do is either IGNORE them, and your efforts are in vain, or write articles like the WSJ piece accusing us of attacking journalists, and your efforts are counterproductive.

Nothing good will come of it. Stop this nonsense.

Eric23
11-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Absolutely!

hopeforamerica
11-28-2007, 10:49 PM
agreed.

Sevryn45
11-28-2007, 11:00 PM
NO, we can do both and if we let them slide by then what's next? I don't think its a good idea to go in the corner and shut up, because if we can organize an effort we can breathe down their necks a bit and make sure that they don't pull fast ones.

James R
11-28-2007, 11:05 PM
We're not going to win the nomination by emailing and calling and harrassing the media! Do you think they're going to give a shit? Do you think bombarding them with calls and emails will change anything? No. All they have to do is ignore you. They won't change.

We can only make them change if we shove poll numbers down their throats. If we start polling high, then they will have no choice. That's how we win elections... by getting VOTERS.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND EFFORT WITH THESE POINTLESS MEDIA BOMBARDMENTS! All they will do is either IGNORE them, and your efforts are in vain, or write articles like the WSJ piece accusing us of attacking journalists, and your efforts are counterproductive.

Nothing good will come of it. Stop this nonsense.

You are absolutely right. I was really mad after that last question. After calming down, the best way to vent anger is to get outside and spread the word. Next Saturday I want to set up a Ron Paul booth at my local college.

itsnobody
11-29-2007, 12:06 AM
I agree 100%. this time and energy is better spent on other things

me3
11-29-2007, 12:35 AM
I don't think its a good idea to go in the corner and shut up
Don't shut up. Get out and promote Dr. Paul. Make phone calls, tell people you meet, don't go anywhere without a flyer. Join a MeetUp, get involved. The attacks and slights have been going on for months. We're immune to their BS, it doesn't phase us anymore.

You are absolutely right. I was really mad after that last question. After calming down, the best way to vent anger is to get outside and spread the word. Next Saturday I want to set up a Ron Paul booth at my local college.
Great news James. +1 :D

Thomas_Paine
11-29-2007, 12:53 AM
NO, we can do both and if we let them slide by then what's next? I don't think its a good idea to go in the corner and shut up, because if we can organize an effort we can breathe down their necks a bit and make sure that they don't pull fast ones.

The way we combat the media is through grassroots success,

PUNISH THEM IN THE POLLS, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!