PDA

View Full Version : Why Is It Now OK To Denounce Obama?

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
Until very recently, the mainstream media agreed with Oprah: only a Grand Kleagle would criticize Obama, let alone portray him as an incompetent. Yet overnight, the MSM has joined the GOP. None of the groups involved is opposed to state medical care, so that us not the reason. Here’s what I think: the warmongers have opened up the sluice gates because Obama is not, for the time being, anyway, obeying them. He did not bomb Syria, and so far, he has not bombed Iran. Mr. President: go down in history as a peacemakeer. Fly to Tehran.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/why-is-it-now-ok-to-denounce-obama/

acptulsa
11-17-2013, 03:52 PM
You posted this because you're racist.

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Damn! I've been outed! :eek:

Original_Intent
11-17-2013, 04:02 PM
I tend to think that everyone knows the Titanic is going down, and are getting as much distance from the captain as possible.

Should it come to violence, it would not do at all to be remembered as an enabler or promoter. Just like all these Fed people who are all concerned about QE all of a sudden and writing all of these "If I had only known!" articles.

phill4paul
11-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Damn! I've been outed! :eek:

Meh. It's been known to anyone that is anyone for awhile now. We just didn't want to make an issue of it and cause you to be all, like....:eek: Like.

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Meh. It's been known to anyone that is anyone for awhile now. We just didn't want to make an issue of it and cause you to be all, like....:eek: Like.

Define "anyone that is anyone".:D

ravedown
11-17-2013, 04:09 PM
obama wont jump when bibi lights up the bat phone. ha. the media is pissed because now he's REALLY crossed the line now. neo-con sites are freaking too-check weasel zippers site, so much fear.

heavenlyboy34
11-17-2013, 04:21 PM
As Someone that is Anyone, I must tell you that it privileged information whichcannot be revealed to you if/until it is declassified.

phill4paul
11-17-2013, 04:23 PM

Someone you are not. Obviously. :p

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 04:28 PM
As Someone that is Anyone, I must tell you that it privileged information whichcannot be revealed to you if/until it is declassified.

Everybody knows this is nowhere.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hP_10w3Csls

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Someone you are not. Obviously. :p

Obvious statement is obvious. :rolleyes:

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Wait a minute! How did this thread become about me???!!!

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 04:35 PM

every secret Souris-supremacist on the board. Mouse over cat! You are already leading a revolution and you don't even know it. :p

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 04:40 PM
every secret Souris-supremacist on the board. Mouse over cat! You are already leading a revolution and you don't even know it. :p

Mouse over cat is so super secret it's not even on the chart.

http://2012classified.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/pyramid_of_satan1.jpg

phill4paul
11-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Obvious statement is obvious. :rolleyes:

I'll teach ya the first part of the sacred handshake ritual....

We stand face to face. About two shoulder widths apart. You extend your hand, outwards towards me, grasping a Pabst Blue Ribbon.
You will say: "Would you like a cold one?"
To which, my, correct response is: "Please, I would love one."
Your next action will be to once again extend your hand while clutching the PBR towards me.
I will extend my hand and with it take from you the PBR.
I will then smile and say" Thank you, man."
I will pop the top, take a sip, breath out and say "Man, that's great. Thanks again."

There's much more to the ritual tho.........

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 04:44 PM
I'll teach ya the first part of the sacred handshake ritual....

We stand face to face. About two shoulder widths apart. You extend your hand, outwards towards me, grasping a Pabst Blue Ribbon.
You will say: "Would you like a cold one?"
To which, my, correct response is: "Please, I would love one."
Your next action will be to once again extend your hand while clutching the PBR towards me.
I will extend my hand and with it take from you the PBR.
I will then smile and say" Thank you, man."
I will pop the top, take a sip, breath out and say "Man, that's great. Thanks again."

There much more to the ritual tho.........

Does it have to be Pabst?

phill4paul
11-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Does it have to be Pabst?

I'm not the founder, ritual keeper nor lawgiver. I'm actually probably in trouble at this point.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Mouse over cat is so super secret it's not even on the chart.

http://2012classified.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/pyramid_of_satan1.jpg

Souris-supremacism wouldn't be on that chart anyway, it's not that kind of race maker. We lot totally go the other way, and even our charts are TOP SECRET / NOFORN / WNINTEL

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Souris-supremacism wouldn't be on that chart anyway, it's not that kind of race maker. We lot totally go the other way, and even our charts are TOP SECRET / NOFORN / WNINTEL

I must confess ignorance about Souris-supremacism.

Miss Annie
11-17-2013, 04:59 PM
I don't think that he is doing some high moral abstinence from warmongering. He is just training and arming others to do the bidding!!

U.S. to Train Libyan Military, Including Islamists
http://freebeacon.com/u-s-to-train-libyan-military-including-islamists/

eduardo89
11-17-2013, 05:01 PM
1. Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
Until very recently, the mainstream media agreed with 2. Oprah: only a 3. Grand Kleagle would criticize Obama, let alone portray him as an incompetent. Yet overnight, the MSM has joined the 4. GOP. None of the groups involved is opposed to state medical care, so that us not the reason. Here’s what I think: the 5. warmongers have opened up the sluice gates because Obama is not, for the time being, anyway, obeying them. He did not bomb Syria, and so far, he has not bombed 6a. Iran. Mr. President: go down in history as a peacemakeer. Fly to 6b. Tehran.

So much racism in that post!!

1. Lew Rockwell, author of Ron Paul's racist newsletter
2. Criticism of Oprah, a successful black woman
3. KKK brought up
4. GOP = white people club
5. warmongers = neoconservative, obviously an anti-semitic codeword
6a and 6b. Connecting Obama to Islam

Ronin Truth
11-17-2013, 05:26 PM
So much racism in that post!!

1. Lew Rockwell, author of Ron Paul's racist newsletter
2. Criticism of Oprah, a successful black woman
3. KKK brought up
4. GOP = white people club
5. warmongers = neoconservative, obviously an anti-semitic codeword
6a and 6b. Connecting Obama to Islam

If Ron likes him and posts his articles on Lew's site ( Ron Paul (http://www.lewrockwell.com/author/ron-paul/) View Articles (http://www.lewrockwell.com/author/ron-paul/) ) how evil (racist) can he be? :rolleyes:

Ender
11-17-2013, 05:30 PM
If Ron likes him and posts his articles on Lew's site ( Ron Paul (http://www.lewrockwell.com/author/ron-paul/) View Articles (http://www.lewrockwell.com/author/ron-paul/) ) how evil (racist) can he be? :rolleyes:

I think he was joking. (Please tell me you were, eduardo89. ;) )

I posted this same article on the Obama is failing thread.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?433433-Obama-s-Presidency-In-Crisis-Your-Predictions

acptulsa
11-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Wait a minute! How did this thread become about me???!!!

I think the answer to your original question is, the mainstream media will keep trying by any means possible (patriotism, alleging racism, peer pressure, whatever) to deny that an officially approved clown is, in fact, a clown as long as two or three people in the nation still haven't figured it out. Once everyone has figured it out, the media's corporate masters free the propag--er, I mean news agencies to try to salvage their reputations by admitting the obvious.

Besides, he's a lame duck now. He can't run again. He has become disposable.

eduardo89
11-17-2013, 05:35 PM
I think he was joking. (Please tell me you were, eduardo89. ;) )

I'll never tell.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 06:02 PM

Souris is the French word for mouse.

kcchiefs6465
11-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Disney?

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 06:10 PM

Ah. Well, truth be told the cat represents me and the mice represents government-bureaucrats.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Disney?

Before his organization was hostile-taken over in secret by the illuminati, yes. Mickey was our finest guerilla!

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Ah. Well, truth be told the cat represents me and the mice represents government-bureaucrats.

Well, yeah, which flavor of supremacy ought to be representing fascism anyway, if not for the supremacy of the mouse?

enhanced_deficit
11-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
Until very recently, the mainstream media agreed with Oprah: only a Grand Kleagle would criticize Obama, let alone portray him as an incompetent. Yet overnight, the MSM has joined the GOP. None of the groups involved is opposed to state medical care, so that us not the reason. Here’s what I think: the warmongers have opened up the sluice gates because Obama is not, for the time being, anyway, obeying them. He did not bomb Syria, and so far, he has not bombed Iran. Mr. President: go down in history as a peacemakeer. Fly to Tehran.

Highly doubtful he would get ok to do that from his puppet masters. At some point you almost feel sorry for the Goldman Sachs funded pawn.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?432519-Confirmed-Radioactive-polonium-found-in-Yasser-Arafat-s-bones&p=5298119&viewfull=1#post5298119

Ben Stein: Obama Making 'Annihilation' of Jews Possible (http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ben-stein-obama-jews/2013/11/14/id/536759)
Newsmax.com-Nov 14, 2013
Ben Stein: Obama Making 'Annihilation' of Jews Possible ... 'a holocaust in an afternoon' by rocketing a few nuclear weapons into Israel," Stein ...

As for disgraced Oprah, she has lost all credibility by remaining quiet as SWC drone attacks kill innocent children and grandmas and unarmed black mothers are executed by police just feet away from White House in upscale DC neighborhood. She could even be seen as tacit enabler of war crimes since she helped him get elected and never spoke out against war crimes.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 06:15 PM

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Well, yeah, which flavor of supremacy ought to be representing fascism anyway, if not for the supremacy of the mouse?

We should be keeping government in check, yet it's crawling all over us.

phill4paul
11-17-2013, 06:26 PM

Love them mices to pieces.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/10/Pixie%26Dixie_Jinks.jpg

ClydeCoulter
11-17-2013, 06:29 PM

Yeah, that's exactly what you are supposed to say.

And, sucking up to Obama in the OP was the right thing to do also. :)

Mr. President: go down in history as a peacemakeer. Fly to Tehran.

oyarde
11-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Oprah just said last week , everyone is racist.

euphemia
11-17-2013, 06:47 PM
The rats are swimming away from the sinking ship as fast as they can. Their political survival depends on it. Unfortunately for them, thanks to the wonder that is the internet, their silliness will not disappear into some dusty basement of a library. A simple search will keep it where we can see it forever.

ClydeCoulter
11-17-2013, 06:57 PM
The rats are swimming away from the sinking ship as fast as they can. Their political survival depends on it. Unfortunately for them, thanks to the wonder that is the internet, their silliness will not disappear into some dusty basement of a library. A simple search will keep it where we can see it forever.

We will not forget :)

ClydeCoulter
11-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Oprah just said last week , everyone is racist.

Well that's stereotypical.

I'm so not racist (can't see it) that I once told a black joke to a black friend, he didn't take it so well, then I realized/remembered he was black. :(

Elias Graves
11-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Why is it ok now?
The media collectively realized that they, too, are all racists.

Dianne
11-17-2013, 08:07 PM
I tend to think that everyone knows the Titanic is going down, and are getting as much distance from the captain as possible.

Should it come to violence, it would not do at all to be remembered as an enabler or promoter. Just like all these Fed people who are all concerned about QE all of a sudden and writing all of these "If I had only known!" articles.

Agreed !!! Watch for a terrible false flag incident, coming to a theater close to you; very soon. My thought has always been from day one of Barry's Presidency, that when he outlives his purpose, much like the CIA spy discovered, decomposed in a gym bag that was pad locked on the outside...................... well you can imagine the result..... Race wars, riots, etc. A real, true purpose why Americans must be monitored each minute of the day ... phone calls, e mails... Because white Americans are racists, and as Oprah says, we should die. Oprah never explains her theory as to why, the racists voted for Barry to begin with. How does her racist theory mesh, with his election? I would love the view from a multi millionnaire as to why she is a rich black person, and I am a poor white person.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 08:13 PM
When the obamacare promise was broken, the people who stood up for him hell or high water were heart-broken. I think what we are seeing is a not-small valley of broken hearts effect. They had his back all this time and now he stabs them right in the face. No more favors please Mr. President. No more broken promises, and no more promising to shred the Constitution. A critical mass was achieved, and everybody's perspective changed.

Dianne
11-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Well that's stereotypical.

I'm so not racist (can't see it) that I once told a black joke to a black friend, he didn't take it so well, then I realized/remembered he was black. :(

I'm so much older than all you guys on this board, but back in the day; I, white, campaigned in Greenville, South Carolina to have the song "Dixie" withdrawn... Now I'm considered a racist, because old peeps from the south need to die (according to Oprah).

So Oprah with her multi millions (so sad for her... violins going off every night) and me, now that she doesn't need our help anymore; throwing us under the bus... People are just basically disgustinng. Black/White... maggots till the end... Barry/Oprah/Eric/Valerie/Hillary/Mitch/John/Nancy/Diane/Boehner/Lindsey Just poor excuses of life... disgusting people

Ender
11-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Look, you can all go off on your own personal rant on Obama, but the reason it is now OK to denounce him is because he isn't behaving properly in the war zone. TPTB want Iran down.

For Obama to not attack Syria and now possibly negotiate with Iran and ease the sanctions, is unheard of. A full-on war is what is wanted and expected.

Origanalist
11-17-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm so much older than all you guys on this board, but back in the day; I, white, campaigned in Greenville, South Carolina to have the song "Dixie" withdrawn... Now I'm considered a racist, because old peeps from the south need to die (according to Oprah).

So Oprah with her multi millions (so sad for her... violins going off every night) and me, now that she doesn't need our help anymore; throwing us under the bus... People are just basically disgustinng. Black/White... maggots till the end... Barry/Oprah/Eric/Valerie/Hillary/Mitch/John/Nancy/Diane/Boehner/Lindsey Just poor excuses of life... disgusting people

No good deed goes unpunished.

acptulsa
11-20-2013, 06:28 AM
I don't think Obama is fair game. I think Obamacare has lost its sacred cow status, and has become fair game at last for the criticism it deserved all along.

And I think enhanced_defecit discovered and reported why that happened, and who (the military industrial complex) made that decision:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?433436-Neocons-losing-trust-in-Obama-s-war-ability-because-he-bungled-Obamacare&highlight=kristol+syria